Scary stuff

lou

Aaah, comments between different posters recently are starting to make sense now.

Yeah me too, thought some comment a bit strange then, when I worked out the person that was involved with the child it started to make sense.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Walter Payton

Was he not engaged to another member of this site around that time? Might be a daft question but she wasn't 14 was she?

Walter Payton
Would we try to convey that the incident somehow reflected on the Hibs support and Hibs football club as a whole?

Unlikely.

Yes, I think a fair number of posters on here undoubtedly would try and make that connection.

Prince Buaben

No she wasnt although that was quite a while ago now the engagement that is...

Was he not engaged to another member of this site around that time? Might be a daft question but she wasn't 14 was she?

No the other member was of age and she is not happy being mentioned in connection with him, think the last thread was pulled because of it, (dont blame her)

Walter Payton
No the other member was of age and she is not happy being mentioned in connection with him, think the last thread was pulled because of it, (dont blame her)

Cheers Dode for setting me straight. Apologies to the member in question, I can understand this being a difficult time.

right a whole big thing just fell into place

i remember everyone being pals then all of a sudden everyone was cagey, not talking to each other and there was a rash of bans put in place!

urgh!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Mackay said the messages then became more frequent, before Freeman wrote a letter declaring his love for her in March last year.

On June 15, Freeman called the girl and asked if "they could take the relationship to the next level", said Mr Mackay. The following day they had intercourse in the public toilets.

What a fat creep.

Plus he was full aware of her age so there is no excuses.

Sick.

How can hobo's point score when allegedly, the boy behind hobocockflahsers.net sent a picture of his dick to some young lass.

Any way back to the subject matter.... thats bang out of order BUT why did the lass's brother take so long to react?

How can hobo's point score when allegedly, the boy behind hobocockflahsers.net sent a picture of his dick to some young lass.

Any way back to the subject matter.... thats bang out of order BUT why did the lass's brother take so long to react?

It was a member posing as a 14 year-old girl that the flumps.net member sent a picture of his (tiny) dong to.

It was a member posing as a 14 year-old girl that the flumps.net member sent a picture of his (tiny) dong to.

Actually that wasn't strictly true - it was a Bounce member posing as a 14 year-old girl that he sent a picture of his dong to.

God damn you Thommo!

Thought I was going to make it to the end of this thread and that gag would still be there for the taking!

We're talking about Coppercrutch, right?

:P

I am saying nothing !! But If I am suddenly unable to post in a few weeks it was nice knowing you all. :wavey:

boabyarsebiscuit
Dirty bas. But it is not as though he was 50 or something, and most birds these dyas are sexually active by about 14. And before you ask yes I would not be happy if it was my wee sister !!

BUT. The legal age for consent in Japan is 13. It is 14 in Spain. Different countries have different ideas on what is 'too young'. Pretty perverted behaviour yes but lets not compare this to some old man shagging a baby.

Cue the derision and disgust !!

CC - no derision and disgust, and I will strive to keep this within the rules.

BiM was mentioned by another poster as the place the 2 people referred to in the EEN article met. Anyone who frequented BiM about a year ago will be able to have a VERY good guess at who the 14 year old female is.

MOD EDIT I can only state my opinion that the male involved is **** of the highest order, and truly deserves to be on the Sex Offenders Register.

I really hope he gets a custodial.

boabyarsebiscuit
I dont think she was Weesaughtonjambos type tbh

If I recall correctly she was legal... just:rolleyes:

People often don't tell the truth in their online exchanges, don't you know.

Odds on favourite. In fact, certainty.

Guys, you shouldn't be trying to identify her.

Not being funny but it's against the law.

boabyarsebiscuit
Let's have no speculation please on who the victim is. Let's afford them some privacy.

JKBMOD 3

No problem. If you're removing my posts I hope you also remove the "she was asking for it" type posts from another individual.

What I think makes it worse is the time it went on

He actively pursued the girl for over 6 months

It isnt like it was a one off or a mistake

He knew and didnt care

Absolute animal

I dont think anything less than a custodial is acceptable

To be honest I reckon this thread should be closed.

It's rather unfair and yes the guy who done it is a sick bawbag but don't think we should put this lass through it all.

Mods?

I P Knightley
To be honest I reckon this thread should be closed.

It's rather unfair and yes the guy who done it is a sick bawbag but don't think we should put this lass through it all.

Mods?

Careful moderation rather than closure.

There have been plenty of other sex cases discussed at great length on this forum - including that of a former manager, for heaven's sake.

There's nothing wrong with discussing a sex case (and CC does raise an interesting side to the debate) but we've been warned about putting the lass through it.

There seems to be agreement that no one will attempt to identify her but I see nothing wrong in discussing the case and the overall issues surrounding it.

I'm in the lucky position that if I were to have it away with someone 16 years my younger, rather than 6, it would harldy raise an eyebrow. Apart from maybe the wife's and a few of her close friends and family.

I agree with CC, it isn't as bad as some folk are making out. It would have been perfectively legal in other countries, and although it is still wrong - some of the comments are a bit harsh.

I seemed to have missed all of the cageyness and bannings. When did this all happen?

boabyarsebiscuit
I agree with CC, it isn't as bad as some folk are making out. It would have been perfectively legal in other countries, and although it is still wrong - some of the comments are a bit harsh.

How do you know it isn't as bad as some people are making out? Read the EEN article. Doesn't sound at all "good".

I always had you down as some kind of cross between Viz characters "Spoilt *******" and "Millie Tant", a harmless young know-it-all.

Your comments above do you no credit (maybe it's your education). Seems like a certain poster has had you sussed all along.

I P Knightley

I seemed to have missed all of the cageyness and bannings. When did this all happen?

I can follow CC's argument - knocking off a 'young adult' 6 years younger than you doesn't sound so bad when the figures are put like that.

I've also made the point that if I were single and picked up a lass who was 23 (20 years younger than me), the lads would be slapping me on the back and raising a glass in admiration.

However, the laws and accepted norms of our culture have been broken here and to try to support or fail to condemn the Jambo from Airdrie's actions, simply because other countries would have allowed it is just not on.

It would be like supporting a shopkeeper who took it upon himself to cut off a shoplifter's hands - because that's allowed in other cultures. Or accepting that Pete Doherty is one helluva a guy since heroin use is accepted in other cultures.

I'd also question whether people are being consistent between this case and that of Graham Rix. I think I'm fair in saying that the vast majority condemned & vilified Rix and no one would jump to his defence if a poster referred to him as a 'paedo' (or 'pedo' or 'peedo' as many would have it).

I could be wrong and those stating here that this Jambo from Airdrie isn't all that bad may never have referred to Rix as a paedo. If that's the case, please accept the apologies of a rambling old man.

I can follow CC's argument - knocking off a 'young adult' 6 years younger than you doesn't sound so bad when the figures are put like that.

I've also made the point that if I were single and picked up a lass who was 23 (20 years younger than me), the lads would be slapping me on the back and raising a glass in admiration.

However, the laws and accepted norms of our culture have been broken here and to try to support or fail to condemn the Jambo from Airdrie's actions, simply because other countries would have allowed it is just not on.

It would be like supporting a shopkeeper who took it upon himself to cut off a shoplifter's hands - because that's allowed in other cultures. Or accepting that Pete Doherty is one helluva a guy since heroin use is accepted in other cultures.

I'd also question whether people are being consistent between this case and that of Graham Rix. I think I'm fair in saying that the vast majority condemned & vilified Rix and no one would jump to his defence if a poster referred to him as a 'paedo' (or 'pedo' or 'peedo' as many would have it).

I could be wrong and those stating here that this Jambo from Airdrie isn't all that bad may never have referred to Rix as a paedo. If that's the case, please accept the apologies of a rambling old man.

It was in the metro today, they said she was 13 at the time and gave more information on the girl

If true it imo makes it more a case of peadophillia than something just despicable and poor taste

How do you know it isn't as bad as some people are making out? Read the EEN article. Doesn't sound at all "good".

I always had you down as some kind of cross between Viz characters "Spoilt *******" and "Millie Tant", a harmless young know-it-all.

Your comments above do you no credit (maybe it's your education). Seems like a certain poster has had you sussed all along.

I'm not saying what he done was right, far from it. It was wrong, stupid and my opinion of the guy is that he is a very sad individual.

I was just pointing out the difference in cultures and the fact that if it happened elsewhere, nothing would have seemed 'wrong' about it.

The Jambo from Airdrie is undoubtedly in the wrong here, and should be punished accordingly. However, I don't think he should be made out to some sort of a paedophile.

I also never used the word "good" once.

Walter Payton
I'm not saying what he done was right, far from it. It was wrong, stupid and my opinion of the guy is that he is a very sad individual.

I was just pointing out the difference in cultures and the fact that if it happened elsewhere, nothing would have seemed 'wrong' about it.

The Jambo from Airdrie is undoubtedly in the wrong here, and should be punished accordingly. However, I don't think he should be made out to some sort of a paedophile.

Sorry Toggie, but if this isn't a classic case of internet "grooming" what is? Paedophilia doesn't necessarily involve rape. The guy's a paedophile and should be incarcerated as such.

Mate, lets get real here.

13/14 is still a child.

20 year old is a grown man.

He certainly is a paedophile.

Hope my comments haven't caused too much of a stir. I was just wanting to give a different point of view, thats all.

What he did was seriously out of order - no-one is arguing that. But at the same time if he had done this in another country he would be able to come on sites like this and tell us all about it. I just find these differences interesting, and I am sure most others do also.

And BTW how are the ages different from paper to paper ? Perhaps he first 'contacted' this girl at age 13 but it wasn't until she was 14 that things happened ? And one paper has decided to go with the younger age for more impact ? Or just a mistake ?

PS. I still dont know who the username is !! But nevermind it doesnt really matter I dont know the person involved anyway.

Sorry Toggie, but if this isn't a classic case of internet "grooming" what is? Paedophilia doesn't necessarily involve rape. The guy's a paedophile and should be incarcerated as such.

Was it a case of internet grooming though? Did he go on the website to specifically groom underage girls? I'm not sure what defines paedophilia.

Just trying to play Devils Advocate. He is a sick *******, no taking anything away from that.

Hope my comments haven't caused too much of a stir. I was just wanting to give a different point of view, thats all.

What he did was seriously out of order - no-one is arguing that. But at the same time if he had done this in another country he would be able to come on sites like this and tell us all about it. I just find these differences interesting, and I am sure most others do also.

And BTW how are the ages different from paper to paper ? Perhaps he first 'contacted' this girl at age 13 but it wasn't until she was 14 that things happened ? And one paper has decided to go with the younger age for more impact ? Or just a mistake ?

PS. I still dont know who the username is !! But nevermind it doesnt really matter I dont know the person involved anyway.

Re-read post #37.

Was it a case of internet grooming though? Did he go on the website to specifically groom underage girls? I'm not sure what defines paedophilia.

Just trying to play Devils Advocate. He is a sick *******, no taking anything away from that.

My view is that he is a right lonely fecker who had the intention to chat up birds (I'm not sure if he deliberately chats up children)

No offence to anyone involved in this but he did get engaged to a bird he met on the net.

No sympathy or reasoning should be given here. He knew fine well what age she was and what the consequences were.

Mate, lets get real here.

13/14 is still a child.

20 year old is a grown man.

He certainly is a paedophile.

Aye, a was just (like CopperCrutch) comparing different cultures.

I'm 19, and my youngest brother is 14. He has lots of his friends round a lot and they are just little kids, well that's how I see them. It is very perverted and I do hope he gets a custodial sentence.

My view is that he is a right lonely fecker who had the intention to chat up birds (I'm not sure if he deliberately chats up children)

No offence to anyone involved in this but he did get engaged to a bird he met on the net.

No sympathy or reasoning should be given here. He knew fine well what age she was and what the consequences were.

I agree. I don't know whether he did go specifically to groom children, it doesn't appear that way since he got engaged to someone his age (or round about).

I share the opinion that he is a right lonely figure.

Seriously?

What A Joke

:rolleyes:

I know !! I have now found out. ;)

Name doesn't ring a bell though. Mustn't have conversed with him much !!

boabyarsebiscuit
I agree. I don't know whether he did go specifically to groom children, it doesn't appear that way since he got engaged to someone his age (or round about).

I share the opinion that he is a right lonely figure.

In this case he knew full well what he was doing, lonely or not.

The EEN article does not make comfortable reading. Internet grooming, lewd texts, obscene picture messages, secret meetings while the girl was accompanied in public by her parents, sex at Tynecastle, sex in public toilets.

This is text-book internet paedophilia.

What a disagreeable individual. And I feel really sorry for the victim who has had a big part of growing up taken away from her. Sex in the public toilets on Gorgie Road. Despicable.

I see where CC and Toggie are coming from, different countries do have different laws. But they also have different cultures and mindsets to go along with them.

And that's the point. Here we know what the legal age is and also what is under that legal age. As did this guy. So knowing she was underage, did it give him more of a thrill? Was that what it was really all about? That is the main question.

If he was Japanese or Spanish and this was indeed those countries then all would be fine, you could even argue that one of those two nationalities in the UK didn't know any better, but a Scotsman in Scotland knowing fine well that 14 is too young just doesn't wash.

If he was say 15 or 16, still at school, you could argue they're both just kids, but he's a grown adult and living in the big bad world, so I'm sorry there's nothing here to back him up and he deserves what he gets.

Its wrong in this culture

How many other 20Yo guys on this site think chatting up, never mind getting fired into a 13/4 YO is acceptable?

Ill bet not many admit it if they do

In this case he knew full well what he was doing, lonely or not.

The EEN article does not make comfortable reading. Internet grooming, lewd texts, obscene picture messages, secret meetings while the girl was accompanied in public by her parents, sex at Tynecastle, sex in public toilets.

This is text-book internet paedophilia.

What a disagreeable individual. And I feel really sorry for the victim who has had a big part of growing up taken away from her. Sex in the public toilets on Gorgie Road. Despicable.

Couldn't agree more. I was just comparing different cultures and how it would be construed different elsewhere. Once again, I'm not condoning his actions, not in the slightest.

I've not seen the EEN article yet, just going to pop out just now so will pick one up.

A twenty year old and a fourteen year old is just wrong. In different cultures, it isn't just the laws that are different - upbringing and conditioning play a part, and 14 year olds are treated as and expected to behave as adults in these cultures. In Britain, this isn't the case - the guy's taken advantage of a child, it's as simple as that.

This has nothing to do with different cultures. What you've got here is the classic behaviour of frickin nonce. Total ****bag.

Archived