Scary stuff

lou

Guest S.U.S.S.
So we could talk about this so called member in work,the pub and on the bus but cant when it comes to JKB we can't.Nanny state alert.Pfffftttt

Have ti agree here, if he has done it once how are we to know he was not trying it with someone else on here. The name should be given at least so parents etc can check if their daughter has any messages etc from this person.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has nothing to do with different cultures. What you've got here is the classic behaviour of frickin nonce. Total ****bag.

I know it hasn't.

Nothing wrong with a little debate on the subject though.

Have ti agree here, if he has done it once how are we to know he was not trying it with someone else on here. The name should be given at least so parents etc can check if their daughter has any messages etc from this person.

It can't be that hard to work out. Have a wee think, he's from Airdrie and is a Jambo.

It can't be that hard to work out. Have a wee think, he's from Airdrie and is a Jambo.

If he was from Irvine I'd have known who it was. :nooo:

My ex was not far off 6 years my junior - i'm 26 and she's about to turn 21.

Thankfully, theres a big difference between a 26 yr old going with a 20 yr old and a 20 year old going with a 13 / 14 year old.

Wrong on a number of levels.

SUSS if you ain't worked it out yet I will tell you next time I see you - gonna be in Robbos on Saturday!

In DR too

The more you read the more of a ****bag he is

Apparently the girl is "waiting" for him and has fallen out with her family

Additionally she has changed how she looks for him

Clearly ****ed her up mentally too

Definitly a peado in my eyes

Guest S.U.S.S.

Think i have it now, hadnt read the full thread when i posted that. Still, JKB shouls be making a stand against such things. The guys name is in the paper they are not naming him when the press have not.

I P Knightley
Sex in the public toilets on Gorgie Road. Despicable.

Sheesh - everyone knows to go to the cemetery up Ardmillan.

This has nothing to do with different cultures. What you've got here is the classic behaviour of frickin nonce. Total ****bag.

If that was aimed at me (I'm only saying this as it came directly after my post, obviously I'm not the only one to have mentioned the cultures thing), I agree with you. I was just responding to the other people talking about cultures.

You have to wonder about some people though

People must have seen something in a packed tynie or gorgie

A man going into toilets with a child would concern me

I may be wrong but i think the reason the board is against allowing his username to be formally discussed is perhaps to try and protect the identity of his victim.

It wasn't hard for anyone to work out who was being referred to so it might be just as easy for anyone who also posts on BiM (i believe that's where the grooming took place) to work out the username of the victim.

He deserves to be discussed in full. She doesn't.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I may be wrong but i think the reason the board is against allowing his username to be formally discussed is perhaps to try and protect the identity of his victim.

It wasn't hard for anyone to work out who was being referred to so it might be just as easy for anyone who also posts on BiM (i believe that's where the grooming took place) to work out the username of the victim.

He deserves to be discussed in full. She doesn't.

No-one on here has asked the name of the girl tho. JKB mods only look after here and imo should be making sure the beast has not tried anything on here by making his username punlic and taking all steps to banning him from this board. Other boards can and will do what they like.

Would appeal to the mods to close this thread, there is more to this case than has come to light thus far. Hope to god he does time and when he does i cant wait to get my hands on him he'll wish he never left the jail.

If that was aimed at me (I'm only saying this as it came directly after my post, obviously I'm not the only one to have mentioned the cultures thing), I agree with you. I was just responding to the other people talking about cultures.

No, it wasn't at all.

But the suggestion that there are cultures where it is accecptable to pursue a minor, place her in danger despite being accompanied by her parents and then have unlawful sex with her in a public place? I'm not having that.

The title of the thread is apt. Scary Stuff indeed.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Would appeal to the mods to close this thread, there is more to this case than has come to light thus far. Hope to god he does time and when he does i cant wait to get my hands on him he'll wish he never left the jail.

How do you know there is more to this?

Guest S.U.S.S.
No, it wasn't at all.

But the suggestion that there are cultures where it is accecptable to pursue a minor, place her in danger despite being accompanied by her parents and then have unlawful sex with her in a public place? I'm not having that.

The title of the thread is apt. Scary Stuff indeed.

I think their point was in other countries the girl would not be considered a minor due to the age of consent being different. But yes by our standards they should cut it off.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Girlfriends a family member of the girl.

Fair enough, think we should respect that then, still feel that he should be named on here and banned for life. **** like that deserves nothing from decent society.

Fair enough, think we should respect that then, still feel that he should be named on here and banned for life. **** like that deserves nothing from decent society.

Papers were misleading - the brother went to the parents when he seen threats on the phone, you know the type - "if you don't do this then..."

Papers were misleading - the brother went to the parents when he seen threats on the phone, you know the type - "if you don't do this then..."

That would change things entirely I think.

However without doubting you or your sources, that is merely speculation (at least for now) and I dont think thats the kinda thing that should be making its way in to this thread, as there are quite a few implications of such statements.

blondejamtart

And in fairness, the papers can only report what was actually said in court. People often say "but that's not what actually happened", but unless it was said in court, you can't report it when you're reporting on the actual court case.

Fud, how your proud of this statement when the facts come out.

He couldn't be further from the truth. I know the girl in question and she was pretty shy. Those comments were a bit much.

ToadKiller Dog
mod delete

Stupid statement

seems like a young likely infatuated imature young girl taken advantage of by a older adult.

mod delete.

silly silly little boy, bang out of order. try and imagine if it was your little sister or another young family member.

****!!!!!!

mod delete

That's a shocker. Don't you think you should apologise? There are obviously people on here who know her.

mod delete

I ALWAYS thought you were an Immature wee ^^^^...Now I f****** Know it!!

I have a 9 year old daughter, BELIEVE me, This Dirty B****** Should PAY big time!! :mad: Fat Sleazy Peadophile that he is!!

Its a sick sick world we live in.

My negative thought on this is- why did she not report him before she had sex with the dirty **** instead of doing it after?

Just a thought, but i feel really sorry for her and the guy in question should be banged up and rot away in hell.

silly silly little boy, bang out of order. try and imagine if it was your little sister or another young family member.

****!!!!!!

What did he say or is it too much to describe?

WOW!

Your hard as nails.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

So you want him to get the jail, so that it will take you longer to get your hands on him.

Strange - unless you are already in jail.

Hope my comments haven't caused too much of a stir. I was just wanting to give a different point of view, thats all.

What he did was seriously out of order - no-one is arguing that. But at the same time if he had done this in another country he would be able to come on sites like this and tell us all about it. I just find these differences interesting, and I am sure most others do also.

And BTW how are the ages different from paper to paper ? Perhaps he first 'contacted' this girl at age 13 but it wasn't until she was 14 that things happened ? And one paper has decided to go with the younger age for more impact ? Or just a mistake ?

PS. I still dont know who the username is !! But nevermind it doesnt really matter I dont know the person involved anyway.

It's a very sad story - and the person involved certainly deserves a custodial sentence. I agree with coppercrutch's attempts to debate the issues too, though: and rather wish we'd done similarly when Rix was appointed instead of turning JKB into a re-creation of a Brass Eye episode!

One question: to all those disgusted by this, yelling that he's a beast, **** and so on - how would you react if a 23-year-old female schoolteacher, say, had sex with a 14-year-old male? Would you be arguing that she was a beast - or actually cheering on the boy and secretly wishing you were that boy? If the latter, why?

Its a sick sick world we live in.

My negative thought on this is- why did she not report him before she had sex with the dirty **** instead of doing it after?

Just a thought, but i feel really sorry for her and the guy in question should be banged up and rot away in hell.

It was the family who reported it , not her

By all accounts his grooming worked and she was well and truly done over

Walter Payton
peedos like this give hearts a bad name, and doing it in the toilets at tynie even worse

Anybody who thinks badly of Hearts or Hearts fans because of one man who decided to take an interest in the team isn't worth worrying about.

It wasn't in the toilets at Tynie either.

It's a very sad story - and the person involved certainly deserves a custodial sentence. I agree with coppercrutch's attempts to debate the issues too, though: and rather wish we'd done similarly when Rix was appointed instead of turning JKB into a re-creation of a Brass Eye episode!

One question: to all those disgusted by this, yelling that he's a beast, **** and so on - how would you react if a 23-year-old female schoolteacher, say, had sex with a 14-year-old male? Would you be arguing that she was a beast - or actually cheering on the boy and secretly wishing you were that boy? If the latter, why?

Have you seen the South Park episode?

Niiiiiiiiiice.

The People's Chimp
It was a member posing as a 14 year-old girl that the flumps.net member sent a picture of his (tiny) dong to.

God I remember that; it was hilarious. Was it not some guy on hibeestrounced.com that was on the total wind up and played the freak from flumps.net for the sad sex pest he was?

Walter Payton

I would be equally disgusted by her actions. Generally speaking 14 year old girls are more mature than 14 year old boys, and while a 14 year old boy's peers might backslap and congratulate him, I think there's a lot more to sex than just the physical act (for males and females) and for both genders the law being set at age 16 for consent isn't a judgement of physical readiness but more emotional maturity.

Any adult that puts their own sexual satisfaction (and lets face it, he wasn't really looking for companionship) ahead of wanting to protect a child's right to grow up and mature at an appropriate rate deserves to be locked up.

Yes I would be. Generally speaking 14 year old girls are more mature than 14 year old boys, and while a 14 year old boy's peers might backslap and congratulate him, I think there's a lot more to sex than just the physical act (for males and females) and for both genders the law being set at age 16 for consent isn't a judgement of physical readiness but more emotional maturity.

Any adult that puts their own sexual satisfaction (and lets face it, he wasn't really looking for companionship) ahead of wanting to protect a child's right to grow up and mature at an appropriate rate deserves to be locked up.

Andy According to the EEN today he started chatting to her when she was only 12!!!!!! also there is abit in the record that she will wait for him????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest S.U.S.S.

So far out of order its not true.

Ignore the internet wind up merchants, sad little men.

Walter Payton
Andy According to the EEN today he started chatting to her when she was only 12!!!!!! also there is abit in the record that she will wait for him????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom, I'm not sure what you've read into my post (or if I've phrased it badly) but I was answering Shaun Lawson's hypothetical question.

In case there's any ambiguity, I think he's a horrific sex beast who should be locked away and children should be protected from predators like him.

The People's Chimp

The guy is clearly a freak. I don't think there's really any room for discussion on that issue.

Anybody who thinks badly of Hearts or Hearts fans because of one man who decided to take an interest in the team isn't worth worrying about.

It wasn't in the toilets at Tynie either.

lol i suppose being in oz you never heard about big jock ;)

Archived