Scary stuff

lou

A pleb just like us plebs all plebs together:p:p:p;)

Dinnae you get involved. Jeez.

Nice to see which side you pick an all..;)

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual what was an interesting thread on the danger of internet relationships, the sociological factors that cause these things are hijacked by the you told on me and why would I nonsense. If you ever wonder how things that happen such as the original point of the thread come about just read the posts on JKB, and you will get a good example of the juvenile thinking of some, the naivety of others. A post has been submitted by someone who now has a direct knowledge of how these things impact the lives of many, such things as has been stated cause lifetime problems. So lets just ponder for a second what is the life time impact of being reported to mods, being suspended from a web page, which some actually take great pride in their frequency, lets get a life and treat serious subjects with the concern they deserve.

Indicates the exact opposite actually. If your comment is true (it can't be speculation when it suits you and gospel when it doesn't suit you, and vice versa).

She thinks it's normal for 20 year olds to text photos of their cocks to 13/14 year old girls.

She thinks it's normal for 13/14 year old girls to have sex in public toilets.

She thinks this is what people who are "in love" do.

But then again I've no common sense.

That is why I used the word 'indicate'. Because I do not know the real facts involved. I just think that people (Not yourself) stating that a sleazy 20 year old loser should be hanged etc.. for what he has done is pretty ridiculous.

Seems it is fine on this forum to threaten death upon someone (Especially as apparently LBP are monitoring this :nooo:...) but not fine to reckon that some young girl MAY have more than happily had sex with a 20 year old sleazebag.

I live in the real World. And I know these things go on. They are not very nice, but I don't think they enter the realms of some of the chat on this thread - 'Beast' 'hang him' 'peadophile' etc....

I find it interesting that for all the feelings/sympathy on this site most people have forgotten one simple fact. This young lass wants to be with the guy. Maybe that is because he is some pyschopathic mentalist who has brainwashed her. Or maybe she just likes the sleazebag. Stranger things have happened.

But hey, that wouldn't fit in with the 'monster' tag would it. So lets just discount that possibility for fear of raising some questions that some people may find offensive.....

Free speech would be nice. :)

That is why I used the word 'indicate'. Because I do not know the real facts involved. I just think that people (Not yourself) stating that a sleazy 20 year old loser should be hanged etc.. for what he has done is pretty ridiculous.

Seems it is fine on this forum to threaten death upon someone (Especially as apparently LBP are monitoring this :nooo:...) but not fine to reckon that some young girl MAY have more than happily had sex with a 20 year old sleazebag.

I live in the real World. And I know these things go on. They are not very nice, but I don't think they enter the realms of some of the chat on this thread - 'Beast' 'hang him' 'peadophile' etc....

I find it interesting that for all the feelings/sympathy on this site most people have forgotten one simple fact. This young lass wants to be with the guy. Maybe that is because he is some pyschopathic mentalist who has brainwashed her. Or maybe she just likes the sleazebag. Stranger things have happened.

But hey, that wouldn't fit in with the 'monster' tag would it. So lets just discount that possibility for fear of raising some questions that some people may find offensive.....

Free speech would be nice. :)

sums it up for me CC great post.

Prince Buaben
AHEM!!!

While people are posting on here trying to score petty points off of each other. Please don't lose sight of the fact. A crime was committed. There were victims. Some of those victims and their family and friends have access to JKB and are reading all this BS.

I've seen my name mentioned in posts and threads that have been deleted now. There is no justification in dragging me into this.

Yes, I used to know this evil creep. But I have had no contact with him since my birthday in 2006 ... long before any of this took place or came to light.

Thankfully the police had more than enough evidence to actually require me to attend court to bear witness as to what kind of person he is, and my witness citation was cancelled when he pleaded guilty.

THANK YOU to my friends who have been in touch with messages of support. I am not going to be stigmatised because I was this criminals girlfriend in the past. That relationship was dead and buried long before he began indulging in this sick kind of behaviour.

I have been ill, physically sick and traumatised that I used to know this evil s**t. When the police turned up at my house to tell me that my past boyfriend had done these things, they did so because they thought I was one of his victims too. For legal reasons I cannot elaborate why so I won't. Nobody who is posting on here now, or who has had posts deleted that mentioned me, can imagine how stressful this has been. Not just for me, but for a lot of other people too.

Some of the personal stuff that dragged my name into this was deleted but it was noted by certain people while it was still visible, including the police officer who is in charge of this sordid case.

There are a couple of people who have even taunted me about this, thru JKB and another forum ... I won't dignify these disgusting slurs by naming the people responsible (you know who you are anyway), but I will say this. When Lothian and Borders Police are monitoring websites, a user name isn't sanctuary from the law ... and the real names of the culprits are known to the authorities. One of them in particular.

I'm even more disgusted at this sordid crime than anyone who wants to take their hatred of this criminal out on me.

In real life, away from this forum, there are real people, real families and real victims having a really hard time. And their are police officers monitoring every remark people are making. Think on about the people this has touched in real life, the victims and the fact that internet forums are watched by LBP before piling in to post your opinions.

Well put across!

Archived