Black and White hearts pictures coloured!

Scotland

Like! :thumbsup:

Still got plenty left. Delighted to see it described as fantastic. :smiliz19:

And that is a fantastic photo, and much better in colour.

It really is, great collection of photos, and brilliant music as well. Thanks for a really enjoyable couple of hours. Hope you dont mind me using the photo, but as soon as I saw it I thought, I had to do it.

:smiliz34:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really is, great collection of photos, and brilliant music as well. Thanks for a really enjoyable couple of hours. Hope you dont mind me using the photo, but as soon as I saw it I thought, I had to do it.

:smiliz34:

Not at all, just don't do too many, you'll put me out of business!!! :smiliz19:

The Old Tolbooth

I hadn't been on this thread since about page 10, and Jesus I've given myself a treat tonight by seeing some of these pics, it's kept me busy for over an hour!

You guys doing all this fantastic work deserve a medal, outstanding work lads and keep em coming! :thumbsup:

Not at all, just don't do too many, you'll put me out of business!!! :smiliz19:

My discs arrived today! :thumbsup:

That photo is fantastic! :smiliz19:

Don't get me wrong its great but Gordon is wearing a Scotland strip :whistling:

Couldn't find a full body image of him in a Hearts kit... believe me I tried.:ermm:

As promised

Screenshot2011-12-18at015409.jpg

John Robertson

Sat 03 Sep 1983 Hearts 3 Hibernian 2

Please may I urge you all to support a fellow Jambo, and see many many more pictures just like above, to get this fantastic dvd below.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/103307-hearts-dvd-slide-show/

any chance of this in black and white with robbo and the crowd coloured ???

any chance of black and white with just robbo coloured

I didnae think you'd like the one above so I'm

glad I done this one at the same time and saved it . . . :thumbsup:

Robbo_2.png

I didnae think you'd like the one above so I'm

glad I done this one at the same time and saved it . . . :thumbsup:

Robbo_2.png

beautiful cheers mate :smiliz19::thumbsup:

Glad to see this is still going, some great stuff been done since I last looked. heres something Im working on to get in the mood for the 2nd. Its meant to be memorable derby moments in vintage trading card style.

tradingcardset1_01.jpg

tradingcardset2_01.jpg

WorldChampions1902

A shame that that melt Stevenson is in the last one as it's great apart from that.

I have followed this thread from day 1/page 1 and I absolutely Luuuuuuvvvv it. Great work Scotland!!

Glad to see this is still going, some great stuff been done since I last looked. heres something Im working on to get in the mood for the 2nd. Its meant to be memorable derby moments in vintage trading card style.

tradingcardset1_01.jpg

tradingcardset2_01.jpg

Absolutely Magnifico'.

If possible try and get the great Derbies of the 1950's and 60's done.

AndyWebster.png

Blackie_2.png

RyanMcGowan.png

THE PICTURE OF BLACKIE IS EXCEPTIONAL WELL DONE MATE, TO CAPTURE THIS AND AT A DARBY JUST FXXXXXX PERFECT, HOPE ITS FRONT PAGE OF ALL THE PAPERS TOMORROW

AGAIN

WELL DONE

coatbridgejambo

grrreat pics from today. thumbsup.gif

kickbacks best thread,i love it in here

tradingcardset1_01.jpg

tradingcardset2_01.jpg

This would be perfect. But for Stephen Elliott you should list 'Sunday, 7 November 2010 Hibs 0 - 2 Hearts' just to emphasise another win over those tramps. Could you change it rather than list a draw?

Also Temps solo effort deserves a place. Or even add another row: Juanjo etc?

Problem Officer?

By the way, just out of interest.

What do you do in Photoshop in order to do this (presuming you're using PS that is)?

Absolutely Magnifico'.

If possible try and get the great Derbies of the 1950's and 60's done.

Thanks glad u like it, thats a good idea and I would like to ones from them the problem is finding the images to use. If anyone could provide links to images I would be happy to do them.

This would be perfect. But for Stephen Elliott you should list 'Sunday, 7 November 2010 Hibs 0 - 2 Hearts' just to emphasise another win over those tramps. Could you change it rather than list a draw?

Also Temps solo effort deserves a place. Or even add another row: Juanjo etc?

Thanks for the feedback glad u like it. I did put the Rudi image in to cover the 2-0 match and I did try to find a image of temps goal but most were of his shot. I couldn't really find one of him celebrating and I wanted to keep the images to just celebrations but I will probably do a few with action shots now so will get temps in then.

heres a rather quickly done one of todays goals. hope u like it.

hearts-3-hibs1_01.jpg

Problem Officer?

Any good photo's of just Skacel?

Either doing the bow or the badge kissing one (from yesterday's derby obviously)? :)

Problem Officer?

k1ch8m.png

Could everything here be greyed out except for the score in the top left corner and Rudi himself? :thumbsup:

Problem Officer?

Any chance of a similar one to the above of Hartley doing the three finger salute at Hampden? Surprised not to see one in this thread (I can't find any pictures with a decent resolution). :thumbup:

And while we're at it, does anyone have the one of Hartley where it has a "spilt water" type effect on it with the Hibernian 0-4 Hearts scoreboard in the background?

Thanks. :)

Problem Officer?

Although this is already a great picture, I'm sure some of you wizards could definitely do something good with it. :thumbsup::jjyay:

i75pow.png

heres a rather quickly done one of todays goals. hope u like it.

hearts-3-hibs1_01.jpg

They're cracking. Cheers bud :thumbsup:

I see what your doing with the celebrations now. Sterling work.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted this on the other forum, but thought I'd post it here too. My painted Rudolf Skacel:

drawingskacel.jpg

Inspiration from this photo:

Rudi%20Skacel.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
PsychocAndy

Scotland I know you don't usually mind but is it ok if I "borrow" the Ian Black one for my facebook?

Archived