Erra fishell sellik v mini-sellik thread

Therapist

On a wee side note I seen three cretins with green and white scarfs carrying tri-colours along Princes Street this afternoon. They must have been at the match, but I have no idea what team they went to see.

Mhanks and mini Mhanks - one and the same.

I'm loving the hypocrisy on this thread :mw_rolleyes:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this_is_my_story

I can exclusively reveal that Artur Boruc is working 'incognito' with a shady Asian gambling syndicate. Ok, that last bit was lies.:P But... seriously? Spilling a speculative 50-yard effort into his own net in the fashion that he did? Makes you wonder.

I'm loving the hypocrisy on this thread :mw_rolleyes:

What hypocrisy?

I think hibs are sellick's wee cousins, and yet have never sang any hun songs, or taken a union flag to a game. I also intensely dislike the orange order, and am anti royal.

Where does that fit in with your wee "agenda"?

Tit.

What hypocrisy?

I think hibs are sellick's wee cousins, and yet have never sang any hun songs, or taken a union flag to a game. I also intensely dislike the orange order, and am anti royal.

Where does that fit in with your wee "agenda"?

Tit.

Why? So do you also think Hearts are Rangers "wee cousins" then?

With the thread starter (who, I'm sure most of you would agree is the biggest, little Hun on this board) labeling Hibs as "mini-sellik", the video on you tube of sectarian chanting at Tynecastle recently and the number of Union Jacks I saw at Easter Road, I would say the amount of "Celtic's wee cousins" labeling on here is pretty hypocritical. Wouldn't you?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LOM2rx-NU-A

Incidentally, I hate to see Ireland flags at Hibs games, although the only ones on show today were the 2 that are behind the goals at every home game, side by side with 2 Scottish and 2 Hibs flags. Even then, the guy that brings them gets a hard time on hibs.net for bringing them.

I think wee cousins is the wrong context for the Mhanks and mini-Mhanks.

They are a glorified feeder team to Sellick. Any Sellick fan will tell you the same.

They are a glorified feeder team to Sellick. Any Sellick fan will tell you the same.

Good point. Hibernians kindly provided the bulk of ra sellik's first ever team.

Good point. Hibernians kindly provided the bulk of ra sellik's first ever team.

Riordan, Brown, Killen, Caldwell, even the Sellick manager claims to be a mini-Mhank! Nothing has changed.

Funnily enough a Mhank in my work said Sundays result was a sympathy 3 points to help their wee team climb the table.

Funnily enough a Mhank in my work said Sundays result was a sympathy 3 points to help their wee team climb the table.

Typically bitter and twisted behaviour. :o

I can barely watch when they two play each other, especially on a Sunday when i'm invariably hungover.

It gives me the boak just looking at it.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I think hibs are sellick's wee cousins,

Hearts and Hibs fans need to stop this kind of chat, it makes us all look bad. If anything, I'd rather call it "Hibs v mini-Hibs". :biggrin:

MacDonald Jardine
Why? So do you also think Hearts are Rangers "wee cousins" then?

With the thread starter (who, I'm sure most of you would agree is the biggest, little Hun on this board) labeling Hibs as "mini-sellik", the video on you tube of sectarian chanting at Tynecastle recently and the number of Union Jacks I saw at Easter Road, I would say the amount of "Celtic's wee cousins" labeling on here is pretty hypocritical. Wouldn't you?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LOM2rx-NU-A

Incidentally, I hate to see Ireland flags at Hibs games, although the only ones on show today were the 2 that are behind the goals at every home game, side by side with 2 Scottish and 2 Hibs flags. Even then, the guy that brings them gets a hard time on hibs.net for bringing them.

What's sectarian about that chant?

Does the fact you have sectarian bigots at every game make it better?

I can barely watch when they two play each other, especially on a Sunday when i'm invariably hungover.

It gives me the boak just looking at it.

That says more about you than it does them.

Archived