Erra fishell sellik v mini-sellik thread

Therapist

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are the odds on a Makalamity howler? :P

The same as the odds of Jakey Pat Stanton pishing himself and sleeping in a doorway by 6.00pm tonight.

I've no doubt that the Hibernians will do all they can to help their big team towards the SPL title. :o

Of course! Why would they even be interested in improving their own fortunes? The bigger picture is at stake here! :mw_rolleyes:

Setanta's crowd shots show some real "Care in the Community" candidates. :o

DuffJimmy1875

In the incredibly unlikely event of their being any on here that want to watch this - apparently inevitable - crushing Celtc victory but dont have access to ****anta tv, a wee PM might sort that out.

Here we go!!!!!

In the incredibly unlikely event of their being any on here that want to watch this - apparently inevitable - crushing Celtc victory but dont have access to ****anta tv, a wee PM might sort that out.

Here we go!!!!!

Why are you not going to the game?

I see a significant number of Leithers have come dressed as seats again. :mw_rolleyes:

winston churchill

the grounds half empty.

is there also a ginger heads get -together on or something.

You know, if you leave every Hearts game at half time, and are overseas on business occasionally, then given how often Celtic are on Sultana, you probably watch more of them than you do of your own team! :eek:

You know, if you leave every Hearts game at half time, and are overseas on business occasionally, then given how often Celtic are on Sultana, you probably watch more of them than you do of your own team! :eek:

:evilno:

You've taken that too far Shaun. ;)

DuffJimmy1875
Why are you not going to the game?

Im in France teaching English. Not quite sold enough pegs to afford my own Lear jet to commute back and forth.

I will be at Tynie on Jan 3rd though - cant wait :)

:evilno:

You've taken that too far Shaun. ;)

:laugh:

Get yerself down to Paradise! You know you want to... :evil:

Im in France teaching English. Not quite sold enough pegs to afford my own Lear jet to commute back and forth.

Jim Duffy and New Year derbies, a great combination.

Not quite sold enough pegs to afford my own Lear jet to commute back and forth.

You're stuck with the horse-drawn caravan.

You're stuck with the horse-drawn caravan.

Think there must have been a mass caravan pile up somewhere either that or the pegsellers are in their usual fancy dress, maybe practising for the cup game in January

Isn't that the equivalent of African doctors being paid to come work in Europe.

Charity begins in Leith.

how gash is this game.

Pesh. Sellik are taking it easy on their fellow plastic paddies. The game is crying out for a serious injury.

Bad miss by Fletchinho. He won't get away with squandering chances like that at the Bernebau. :mw_rolleyes:

Fletcher to Real Madrid?

How much are the vermin expecting to get paid for a player that can't hit the back of an open net?

Game is crying out for a Makalamby clanger. The longer is goes the more I fear Hibs fluking this. They've been absolute mince so far.

Boring game, need some really meaty tackles a couple broken legs, a mass fight on the pitch with mcgayday, mahomo, rearend and feltcher being sent off after beating the crap out of each other, then a riot on ths stands leading to the game being abandoned, hibs being fined ?100,000 and docked 20 pts, and celtic being pumped out the scottish league

DuffJimmy1875

A lack of anything remotely resemblin quality from either team really!! The way we've been set up is really a "hit them on the break" style. I hope Nish and Fletch are ready to run the channels all day long.

The centre midfield is almost entirely set up with containment in mind.

A lack of anything remotely resemblin quality from either team really!! The way we've been set up is really a "hit them on the break" style. I hope Nish and Fletch are ready to run the channels all day long.

The centre midfield is almost entirely set up with containment in mind.

Spot on. Have to say I can't understand why Hibernians have abandoned their flair principles and gone for the containment option.

DuffJimmy1875
Spot on. Have to say I can't understand why Hibernians have abandoned their flair principles and gone for the containment option.

Im well aware that post is laced with sarcasm, but here is one Hobo that has never signed up to the "Hibbee way" nonsense.

Cringeworthy guff IMO and certainly posted almost totally absent under Mixu.

winston churchill

it looks like ,kick and rush bang it long flair on my tv:mw_rolleyes:

Because they now have no creative players. O'Brien and Rankine are both pretty pish to be honest. Same with Hogg, Van Zanten and Nish. One of the dullest and least threatening Hibs teams in years.

I hope that guy Sheridan plays up front against us when we play Sellik. He looks terrible. I've yet to see him play well against anyone.

Archived