Erra fishell sellik v mini-sellik thread

Therapist

Don't bother trying to justify yourself - his reaction was plain weird. Methinks it was he who grabbed stick by wrong end. :mw_rolleyes:

Correct. ;)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blondejamtart
Did you actually read my reply??? it might make things a little clearer for you.

Jeez, it's like talking to a hobo.

Maybe if I use words of no more than one syllable...

bugger que 300 hundred hobo infiltrates banging on in every available thread how hearts are doomed/protest now flats on tynie ect ect

Ah, the childish bickering of kids on Kickback.

Makes a Sunday afternoon.

Ooh, listen to Look-at-me-I'm-all-grown-up Eckauskas. :mw_rolleyes:

Correct. ;)

I was wondering when you would enter this debate seeing as it was your edited post i was referring to all along . Kickbacks biggest troublemaker:mw_rolleyes:

Jeez, it's like talking to a hobo.

Maybe if I use words of no more than one syllable...

Thanks , that might help

That game 0-0 wrtitten all over it.

Until Boruc made an arse of himself.

Can't say Hibs were the better team at any point of the game. Once again, what a poor player Sheridan looks. Why he's starting instead of Samaras i'll never know. I just hope Strachan keeps Sheridan in against us.

A welcome 3 points for hibs in their brave struggle against relegation.

If they can scrape another couple of wins before the end of the season, I think they may have enough to stay up.

I was wondering when you would enter this debate seeing as it was your edited post i was referring to all along . Kickbacks biggest troublemaker:mw_rolleyes:

:D Bar none. I know that you can't teach an old dog new tricks but sometimes it would be nice. He obviously snared a biggie.

That's a bit unfair G. :o

I admit I have strong opinions but I'm no troublemaker. Why can't we all just get along?

I admit I have strong opinions but I'm no troublemaker. Why can't we all just get along?

OK but its Mr G to you:D

Therapist. Diplomat? .... Naaahhhhhhh. ;):tongue:

Awww, can't you just feel the love in the room....:wub:

Don't be jealous, I'm sure anyone can join in. :laugh:

blondejamtart
Don't be jealous, I'm sure anyone can join in. :laugh:

Ahhh, for a moment there, given all the accusation of celebrating Hibs' goals etc, I thought they were maybe indulging in a spot of hobo-style "man love"...:P

Because you are a horrible Bluenose/Plastic Cockney bar steward, get it..:evilno:

Because you are a horrible Bluenose/Plastic Cockney bar steward, get it..:evilno:

:o :o :o

Take a chill pill. No need to get yourself all wound up.

winston churchill
Did that arsehole not throw two in his own net at the Methadome last season as well ?

Useless **** :mad:

yip

as i said in an earlier post.

winston churchill

i've asked the question before.

how does one become a mini hun.

do you fill in a form or is it an interview.

i've asked the question before.

how does one become a mini hun.

do you fill in a form or is it an interview.

It normally takes generations of ingrained hatred and narrow-mindedness. They can spot each other a mile off (and, sadly, so can we). :)

winston churchill
It normally takes generations of ingrained hatred and narrow-mindedness. They can spot each other a mile off (and, sadly, so can we). :)

so it's like the masons then.

Why is there so much talk about the OF on this board anyway?

Another victory for the 'Provincials' versus the Weegie 'giants'.

Hearts, Hibs, Dundee United and Aberdeen are all capable of sticking it on the ugly sisters on their day. The more the merrier!

maroonlegions

Looks like the hobos caught smeltic on an off day:mw_rolleyes:.The fact they went ahead from a howler from lady man will not be entertained over on creamingonespantsovera*****win.net,queue the the endless posts on how they are going to win the big cup this season and finish 3rd.:107years:

alwaysthereinspirit

Celtic srugling against one of the wee teams and Rankgers hammering one of the wee teams will have Celtic diehards hoping Strachan goes to Sunderland. He he.

what was the eventual score?

i take it the tiddlytims? beat the papatims?

can still smell them even with all the windows shut

Johanes de Silentio

I watched this game earlier on the telly - so many people to hate!

The highlight was a moment of true comedy gold from Arthur Boruc - couldnae have happened to a nicer bloke!

Unfortunately, no serious injuries were incurred by either side.

Drylaw Hearts

Did not see that result coming at all.

Not a good reslut for us, as it lets that shower of leith sheeite creep up on us a wee bit.

Main point is being missed.

Hibs were overrun in the first 20 minutes like we were against Celtic and like Rangers were against us. Difference is it was still 0-0 in the Hibs game.

After that they picked up the pace, chased, harried, passed the ball with more composure, forced Celtic into comitting fouls when they couldn't beat their triangular passing, and got two goals thanks to bad goalkeeping and bad defending. But they earned the win through their effort.

Does that sound like what we did to Rangers? Apart from the fact that we overran them in the first 20 minutes?

So, what should we do against Celtic? Sit back, try to contain and get passed off the pitch? Or play them at their own game?

The fact that the last 2 weekends = Edinburgh 2 Glasgow 0 could be significant. Maybe rivalries should be put aside and lessons should be learnt. If they learnt from us then why shouldn't we use them as a refresher course?

Csaba changes formation and tactics according to the opposition?

Why don't we go to Parkhead with no fear? And make it 0 out of 2 for them?

Drylaw Hearts
Well done Artur...... up ye ya *****!

33m2zpy.gif

2 things........

1) Borus is a plum - that effort from Rankin was feeble to say the least.

2) Who does Rankin think he is shooting from there - Chic Charnley ??

"Chico for Scotland" is my favourite Worst Chant in Football.

Without being smart. A genuine question, is that the worst goal you've seen being flogged by a goalkeeper? Forget about passbacks hitting divots, I mean 100% down to ****ey goalies, not even zibby lost one from 45 yards.

World Class my 4rse!!!!

On a wee side note I seen three cretins with green and white scarfs carrying tri-colours along Princes Street this afternoon. They must have been at the match, but I have no idea what team they went to see.

Mhanks and mini Mhanks - one and the same.

Archived