Erra fishell sellik v mini-sellik thread

Therapist

Right, in advance of the game - which I sincerely hope is a festival of fouls, injuries, violence and dismissals - what are KBers thoughts on this?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Sexington
Right, in advance of the game - which I sincerely hope is a festival of fouls, injuries, violence and dismissals - what are KBers thoughts on this?

I wish they could both lose. :mad:

I'll echo that, and as a result i hope the 2 off them are deducted points.

The match gets off to a rip roaring start with Hibs taking a 3 goal lead. Celtic come back before the break to make it 3-2.

At Kickoff in the 2nd half a freak hailstorm takes place. The hailstones are the size of footballs and smash every last one of the players, officials and all of the fans to a mangled pulp.

Darkheid is bulldozed along with everything within a 10 mile radius and Scotland's life expectancy rises by about 8 years.

I am hoping for 5-2 Celtic plenty of goals to enjoy and really Celtic mean nothin to us so always better they beat everyone below us.Long term injuries and sending offs for both teams would be a bonus though.

Let's do a sweep to guess which minute of the game Rat Boy get's sent off?

I'll go for 42nd minute.

:107years::smell_hobo::Icky::sterb119::1092::clubbed::107years:

smeltic win for me, we ain't ever gona catch em and 9 points ahead with a game in hand (over the wee team) and a trip to smeltic next week, we need those competing for top 4 to drop points.

wouldny mind if some hobo banjoed strapon in the corporate tho!

DuffJimmy1875

I suspect those of you wishing for a Cetlc win are going to be richely rewarded. Our approach to OF games under Mixu has been timid, containing and negative. :evilno:

That said, the last game at CP was a bit better regarding attacking intent.

Normally I'd probably be looking for a Celtic win to keep Hibs way down there but today I just couldn't give a toss about the result, nor about the drama queen bigots on this board and thread who are going to be creaming themselves pressing the 'h' key on their keyboards and becoming righteously indignant at any less-than-perfect tackle, referereeing decision or behaviour of players or fans. I'm away for a walk in the sunshine instead, to think about Hearts and how we've got some pride back about our play, and how at this rate we might just do some great things this year. Who cares what the result is today.

Drylaw Hearts
Normally I'd probably be looking for a Celtic win to keep Hibs way down there but today I just couldn't give a toss about the result, nor about the drama queen bigots on this board and thread who are going to be creaming themselves pressing the 'h' key on their keyboards and becoming righteously indignant at any less-than-perfect tackle, referereeing decision or behaviour of players or fans. I'm away for a walk in the sunshine instead, to think about Hearts and how we've got some pride back about our play, and how at this rate we might just do some great things this year. Who cares what the result is today.

As a Hearts supporter it is always good to the Hobo's get beat.

Unless it's not in our best interests of course.

As a Hearts supporter it is always good to the Hobo's get beat.

Unless it's not in our best interests of course.

Indeed, but against either of the Old Firm it becomes a far closer call, for this supporter anyway.

Drylaw Hearts
Indeed, but against either of the Old Firm it becomes a far closer call, for this supporter anyway.

Fair enough.

maroonlegions

Smeltic win for me , a nine point lead and a game in hand over the fester road flair myth is not to be scoffed at.:flag1::walk_man::flag2:

Drylaw Hearts
Smeltic win for me , a nine point lead and a game in hand over the fester road flair myth is not to be scoffed at.:flag1::walk_man::flag2:

Correct.

Name and shame I say. :mw_rolleyes:

Nah, I suspect they know who they are, and so does everyone else. ;)

Nah, I suspect they know who they are, and so does everyone else. ;)

I thought you were away for a walk....:P

I think you must have sold macaroon bars from a cardboard box at some point in your life...

what are KBers thoughts on this?

A stray nuclear warhead at halftime perhaps?!

Hold on it's at ER, maybe not a good idea.

I think you must have sold macaroon bars from a cardboard box at some point in your life...

Spearmint chewing gum too ;)

Let's do a sweep to guess which minute of the game Rat Boy get's sent off?

I'll go for 42nd minute.

Riordan doesn't care enough to get sent off.

I thought you were away for a walk....:P

So why did you post something addressed to me then? Hoping that I would miss it? :tongue: Don't worry, I'll be away out as soon as I've had my lunch. Thanks for your concern.

Game called off due to frozen pitch...

;-)

:biggrin:

Hibs heavily fined and given a suspended points deduction; hacked off Celtic fans go for a drink at Robertson's Bar.

Newspaper Headline,

"Hibees blame: No sunshine on Leith!"

Give yourself an immediate slap for that one laddie! :laugh:

I hope Large Sellick beat small Sellick by a substantial margin.

The large fat Finnish gentleman inserts the small winging ginger haired gentleman into his very roomy rectum to stem his seasonal dicky tummy outflow.

:)

blondejamtart

Personally, I'd quite like the "meteorite drops from the sky and obliterates the whole cesspit and all inside it" option.....:whistling:

I predict that 10,000 hobos will call wee Ginge an a*shole!

:107years::flag2::clubbed::jambobanana::Hearts Man dance::walk_man::av-1001::Hearts Man spotrun::flag2::107years:

Guest juvehearts

i want someone, not bothered who if he isnt injured to break mcgheddie, brown, naka & rhay bhoy's legs.

Its a weird one for me as a hearts fan,

i destest everything sellki stand for, i always want the OF to lose every game but its vs the wee team & i want them to get hammered every game,

personally i'd be happy with a boring non eventful 0-0 draw, we know that wont happen so sellik to win it 1-0 with a contorversial penalty/free kick in the 92nd minute.

just to see the faces of all the people comming dressed up as seats again.

its a sell -out honest guv,

FTH, FTC, FT....

Guest juvehearts
The weeteam to get hammered and the Ra Sellik team bus to crash in a horrendous fireball on the M8 en route back to the Knew Camp.

Think that about covers it.

MAGIC :P.

has to be slipped on black ice or a burst tyre.

now if this magic thing happens, would it be a minute's applause or scilence??

remember its the sellik way

Do you want a Hibs win today?

Geniune question.

dismissals and some non career threatening injures to key celtic players for obvious reasons,

but having encountered some unbelievably inappropriate hobo hostility at a family function in edinburgh 2 weeks ago i hope hibs get stuffed bitter twisted little inferior complex runts that they are (also Celtic may be more beatable next week if they are still arrogantly on a run )

however could not give a cats ****** really don't think any result ether way will benefit hearts

If hibs beat celtic and Hearts beat celtic we are 8 points behind with a game in hand.

good point and even better if cfc implode in a melee of internal strife and recriminations. Deek to score two and have a major touchline confrontation with WGS

DuffJimmy1875
good point and even better if cfc implode in a melee of internal strife and recriminations. Deek to score two and have a major touchline confrontation with WGS

With the exception of it being a Deek hat-trick, I concur wholeheartedly :)

Riordan doesn't care enough to get sent off.

I don't think he'll be capable of resisting the urge to wind up the Sellik fans or wee ginge. He is bound to do something stupid that will cost his team today!

:107years::flag2::walk_man::av-1001::Hearts Man spotrun::av-1001::BigSemi::walk_man::107years:

berrathanhibs
If hibs beat celtic and Hearts beat celtic we are 8 points behind if we win our game in hand.

:-)

wishful thinkin. a like it:mw_rolleyes:

maroonlegions
With the exception of it being a Deek hat-trick, I concur wholeheartedly :)

well its more than a hat-trick of night clubs he has been banned from.:D:107years::flag1::walk_man::flag2:

I've no doubt that the Hibernians will do all they can to help their big team towards the SPL title. :o

I hope that sellick absolutely obliterate their wee cousins 18-0.

Same.

The Hobos losing and the Huns failing to win the title sounds good to me.

Archived