Erra fishell sellik v mini-sellik thread

Therapist

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do people always go on a bout Boruc being a world class keeper.

He is murder.

He was a couple of seasons ago. Maybe last season as well.

Looks very ropey this year. Almost Hibernianesque.

ha, oh the irony, hobos getting a goal from dodgy keepin, will makalmity manage to keep a clean sheet?? me thinks he'll basketball somthin soon!

winston churchill
He was a couple of seasons ago. Maybe last season as well.

Looks very ropey this year. Almost Hibernianesque.

he had a few clangers last season.

did he not cost them the game at the sangiro last season.

blondejamtart
Disappointed to see many on here laughing at a Hibs goal.

Not a case of laughing at a hibs goal, more howling over yet another holy goalie howler!

Guest jambomickey

hate them both to be honest! a draw with broken legs either side would do for me

he had a few clangers last season.

did he not cost them the game at the sangiro last season.

Not sure to be honest.

He does usually play quite well against us though.

Its not surprising with what appears to be so many fans wanting whats best for rankers instead of whats best for hearts:mad:

Guest jambomickey
Its not surprising with what appears to be so many fans wanting whats best for rankers instead of whats best for hearts:mad:

rubbish! it's having a laugh a boric

DuffJimmy1875

Absolutely beautiful :tongue:

What a plum Boruc is. I've seen enough clowns in the Hibs goal to last me a lifetime - good to see The Holy Goalie continuing his good work from lqst season and starting to pay back the debt left by his countryman "Zibi the Jambo" :mad:

I've seen enough clowns in the Hibs goal to last me a lifetime

You're going to have to come up with something better than that if you want an argument on here.

Edinburgh (um, and Leith) 2 Glasgow 0 over the last two weekends it would appear. Blimey.

Nishebio. :mw_rolleyes:

This will make the SPL title race more interesting if it stays as it is. :mw_rolleyes:

Must be said, I'm glad to see any team getting up either side of the OF - but why'd it have to be Hibs? Still fair play 2 goals and they made Borac look like a d**k - not bad from them.

If we get a result next week, which looking at this shower of sheite we are more than capable of, then it will change a few answers on the OF tread i think.

blondejamtart
Not rubbish , fact .

If you can't see the difference between laughing at Boruc's howler and supposedly "celebrating" a hobo goal, then go and find a five-year-old and get them to explain it to you!

Nishebio. :mw_rolleyes:

This will make the SPL title race more interesting if it stays as it is. :mw_rolleyes:

my worry is it will make the tic more up for next weeks game the up side is that they are beatable by a poor hibs team so ......i am not going to finish that sentence for superstition reasons

If we get a result next week, which looking at this shower of sheite we are more than capable of, then it will change a few answers on the OF tread i think.

indeed as it should though i think with our limited resources splitting the old firm is still incredibly unlikely

my worry is it will make the tic more up for next weeks game

I had forgotten about that. :o

If you can't see the difference between laughing at Boruc's howler and supposedly "celebrating" a hobo goal, then go and find a five-year-old and get them to explain it to you!

Calm down blondie , a poster in this thread posted that he was glad the hibs scored as it would help rangers, if it was not that controversial then why did the mods decide to delete it within 1 minute of it being posted???????????

shows how cack smeltic are and why they are no longer in europe, decent SPL team at best. my only worry is pantyliner has dropped his 4 strikers thinking which made the wee team easier to beat, hey ho, still got that donkey in goals and the giraffe at the back tho.;)

blondejamtart

I'm quite calm, thank you. I, along with many others on here, detest both of the OF with an equal passion, but equally hate to see Hibs winning. However, as Boruc has to be my most detested player in the SPL (possibly even in the entire footballing world!), then any howler that clown makes is fine by me. My glee was purely at his mistake, and not because it was a Hibs goal - is that clear enough for you?

I'm quite calm, thank you. I, along with many others on here, detest both of the OF with an equal passion, but equally hate to see Hibs winning. However, as Boruc has to be my most detested player in the SPL (possibly even in the entire footballing world!), then any howler that clown makes is fine by me. My glee was purely at his mistake, and not because it was a Hibs goal - is that clear enough for you?

Don't bother trying to justify yourself - his reaction was plain weird. Methinks it was he who grabbed stick by wrong end. :mw_rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey

clear enough for me blondie ;););)

Did you actually read my reply??? it might make things a little clearer for you.

Archived