Whats your local?

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Say What Again
Used to be in at least once evey weekend not so often now, was in last saturday night, never any decent barmaids tho!

I'm going to tell Aston you said that.

She'll 'ave you dahhlin

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reyesville for me at least there a Hearts bus goes from there. Polton Inn wasn't even the best pub in Poltonhall when the 4 in hand / Chesters was open.

Can you remember how to get there :P

Black Bull Dalkeith 4 me

Used to be a staunch Jambo pub...........way too many Hobos in there now though :sad:

Mr Brightside
I'm going to tell Aston you said that.

She'll 'ave you dahhlin

Aston is sound I knew her before she started working there.

Jackie was quite hot, but she has left now.

Can you remember how to get there :P

Black Bull Dalkeith 4 me

Used to be a staunch Jambo pub...........way too many Hobos in there now though :sad:

Aye, thats Care in The Community for you:p

well, used to be the corstorphine inn. worked there for a year and a half, place was great then a couple of a*rseholes from livingston took over and tried their best to ruin it.

i handed in, and worked, my notice...and the jumped up wee ****** barred me for leaving! that was two years ago and to this day still annoys the sheeeite out of me coz i made so many mates with staff and regulars and i canny see them anymore.

tried to go in after the derby and aforementioned jumped up wee ****** said he'd phone the polis if i didnt leave....him and his fat ****** wife can GTF :mad:

live in town now so local is either shakespeares or the chanter...neither of which are anything to shout about.

Ha my girlfriend stays near there, I'm in there a few times a week!! :)

Usually only in on a friday for the poker and if i get knocked out early always got the quiz to fall back on

My former watering holes.

Nowadays it's Luckies, Robbos, The Westfield or The Fountain. The shuffle as I like to call it:cool::cool:

same as me mate bar the fountain, robbos is the way forward:P

I live in Saughtonhall so if i walk up the way the Murrayfield hotel is closest and if i walk down the road luckies on gorgie road is closest. Don't mind either of them.

Used to be the Doo'cot till some english brewery (sam smiths) bought it and got rid of all the usual drink and put all his own make in (even vodka). Now it's probably Ye Olde Inn in D'Mains.

same as me mate bar the fountain, robbos is the way forward:P

You might know me:cool:

My former watering holes.

Nowadays it's Luckies, Robbos, The Westfield or The Fountain. The shuffle as I like to call it:cool::cool:

That is my pre match boozer I also drink down in the new yorker in peirshill as I live there now. Also the railway tavern in the pans.

Archived