You Just Don't Post This...It Is So Wrong

Deek

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I`m sorry, but my Father came from the 50`, 60`s background of going to games with rival fans but it didn`t make him like them or even say he did`nt mind them!

He often went to games with my Hibs supporting Uncle who was basically his best friend in life.

But both where wholly commited to their own team. They could talk about each others team and discuss football, they admired players on both sides, but deep down they both couldn`t care less about each others club.

I have friends who are Hibs fans. I don`t like their club and they don`t like mine. That`s fine by me. But we are pals and always will be.

In fact, the derby stirs me far more than any other and how you can say you dislike the OF more i don`t know?

The dislike is probably on a par.

Basically sums up my own take on Hibs. I'm peeved if they beat us in a derby but not to the point where it completely takes over my life and has me conjuring thoughts of extermination.

If they win a game then so what? Hearts' fixtures are the only ones I'm interested in. The only league/cup games that have me pay attention to Hibs are invariably ones with Hearts. Then I do give a damn on their result.

My relations are of the same bent in that they went to Tynie one week and Easter Road the next. Hearts supporters definitely also keen followers of football.

I doubt the mods would agree, you are actually only meant to report posts which clearly breach a rule - I cant see which one it breaks

And no your "best friend" attended a game at park head - willingly I would assume and hope - and you then spent 2 hours trying to tell us how awful she found it in the hope people would applaud you for being such a staunch jambo and hating celtic

As for no interest in heading it, you did not say that and when I challenged you as to why you where to be exempt from the same procedures as the other members you refused to answer

The only thing that has permuated my brain is that your clearly a bit bitter your not an important person in real life and spend your life on football fan sites looking for power.

Your probably the only jambo who would go onto hibs.net and try and seek their approval

My reason for reporting you would be gross slander.

Meanwhile, here is the July 1 thread:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19785&highlight=July+Time+action

From my OP:

I would, incidentally, be more than happy to be heavily involved with any campaign: albeit with the caveat that, before anyone is misguided enough to suggest so, I'd be obviously unsuitable to lead it, given I am based in Oxford, have a very English accent, and have never held a season ticket. All factors, in other words, which would be easy for the club, and opponents of a campaign amongst our own fans, to make digs at. But in terms of being part of what I hope results over the next few months: absolutely.

I then reiterated this over and over again - and even got stick from one or two for not being prepared to lead it! But as ever, you are talking pure nonsense.

The big thing I dont understand is that Shaun clearly reads, and posts on hobo.net and can still 'like' H**s.

I have never hated Hibs, I have a lot of friends and family members who support them. I have never actually 'liked' them but I certainly prefer them to the OF. When Mercer tried to take them over I didnt attend the rallies but I was against it because I saw how much hurt it caused Hibs fans I knew and I always thought ' How would I feel if Hearts were no more?' Id be devestated and wouldnt wish that on any other group of supporters.

BUT having read hobo.net recently the venom and unconfined glee at any possibility of Hearts going under means I wouldn't give a flying **** if they went bust in the future.

I wonder if Prancer has read any Arthur Miller because he would be my choice to play Abigail.

Big deal if someone doesn't express a vitriolic hatred of a rival football team - even if they are Hibs. Life's far too short for your petty/absurd view of society.

The only thing that has permuated my brain is that your clearly a bit bitter your not an important person in real life and spend your life on football fan sites looking for power.

Is that how you would also describe yourself then Prancer?:107years:

MacDonald Jardine
The big thing I dont understand is that Shaun clearly reads, and posts on hobo.net and can still 'like' H**s.

I have never hated Hibs, I have a lot of friends and family members who support them. I have never actually 'liked' them but I certainly prefer them to the OF. When Mercer tried to take them over I didnt attend the rallies but I was against it because I saw how much hurt it caused Hibs fans I knew and I always thought ' How would I feel if Hearts were no more?' Id be devestated and wouldnt wish that on any other group of supporters.

BUT having read hobo.net recently the venom and unconfined glee at any possibility of Hearts going under means I wouldn't give a flying **** if they went bust in the future.

That's been my take too.

And this, incidentally, is Prancer's idea of me 'harassing women', and trying to look all big and hard on the question of Celtic FC:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26010&highlight=friend+Parkhead+today

Now granted, it wasn't one of my better efforts, and it was a bit sad - but quite how it conforms to the gibberish attributed to it by Rudolph's coworker, I have absolutely no clue.

And this, incidentally, is Prancer's idea of me 'harassing women', and trying to look all big and hard on the question of Celtic FC:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26010&highlight=friend+Parkhead+today

Now granted, it wasn't one of my better efforts, and it was a bit sad - but quite how it conforms to the gibberish attributed to it by Rudolph's coworker, I have absolutely no clue.

Maybe its just me but If I knew a best friend was out with their partner on a date and looking to get some I wouldnt feel it appropiate or fair to take their attention awway from the task at hand

Especially if it was the opposite sex

Im sure her BF was delighted at your texts :eek:

Even you admit that your behaviour is creepy http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/461120-post5.html

What's Prancer's f&*%ing problem!!? A harmless thread treated as such by those who participated. I assume Julia doesn't need counselling (for the thread not the Parkhead visit which would require an obvious "yes"?

Shaun is a smart cookie.

far more so than the majority on here, he is thoughtful and thorough person.

He is a Hearts supporter, but not like many others.

Partly thorough his geographical location, partly through choice.

He does not support Hearts in the same was as many others, and why the hell should he?

Who is to say that the way they express support is the right way?

Shaun therefore has a different take on things, something that we shoudl find refreshing, not something to mock.

I mean for gods sake, the attitude of some on here is virtually set in the dark ages....its different....therefore I dont understand it....therefore I dont like it.....I better destroy it!

People on here want to prove they are better than Hibs fans? Then why adopt the sam attitude as them?

I say good on Shaun, for being Shaun. It hursts no-one

Its just a shame that he has to defend himself, and is applauded simply for being himself in light of many others lashing out at him for being a bit different.

Never though i'd say it but I agree with Dr B!

My dad, uncle and grandfather are all Hibbies as are some of my friends, so how could I ever claim to hate hibbies? I don't hate them, i don't especially like them - tbh i don't really think of them much from week to week except when laughing at dad re their latest results.

Supporting Hearts isn't about who can hate the Hibs the most, it's about supporting OUR team, going to OUR matches and caring about OUR results and nobody elses, not even our rivals.

TBH I dislike the OF far more than Hibs, they actively try to keep the rest of us down, take for instance this 5% thing, they buy players to leave them to rot on the bench - don't they deserve the tag hatred more than hibs who have done nothing in football (literally!) than be geographically close to us?

Finally, for all those who read Hibs.Net, do you really think that the people who post on there are anymore representative of the feelings and opinions of all hibs fans than the posters here on JKB? Of course not, they are no more spokesmen for hibs fans than we are for Hearts fans.

I think you should follow the boat race once a year, and to think some kbers saw you as a leader of sorts re that protest movement, did it ever meet?.

I definitely don't hate Hibs. They entertain and amuse me endlessly and as far as local rivals go, I'd rather have them than any other team. The fact that they generally despise us is neither here nor there, I'd rather save my disgust for the two Scottish clubs that actually deserve it.

When they play the OF I want them to win every time (as long as it isn't a cup game and doesn't impact negatively upon what we're doing, of course) but I'd prefer that they lost pretty much everything else....when they played Barcelona I laughed so much I almost swallowed my tongue. Hehe. I know that many of them would be delighted if Hearts folded but I can't say the same in return. Not at all.

The way I see it, hating Hibs wouldn't make me any more of a Jambo.

Maybe its just me but If I knew a best friend was out with their partner on a date and looking to get some I wouldnt feel it appropiate or fair to take their attention awway from the task at hand

Even you admit that your behaviour is creepy http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/461120-post5.html

Elmer.gif

scott herbertson

I used to post a lot on Hibs net in the Crowther days, but recently more rarely, largely due to the change in policy by admins to ridicule Hearts posters through childish signatures etc.

I don't like Hibs (I don't hate them though, I reserve that for the old firm) and don't share Shaun's views on most things. I find it hard to agree with Hibs supporters criticissing Hearts, even if it is our owner or his actions they are criticising.

If I go on Hibs net it is usually to find out what is going on with Hibs and occasionally to join in a non-Hearts/ Hibs thread if something interesting is being debated.

Yes folks - start setting up the gallows. Girl texts best friend while at the footie - and best friend replies. Shocking, eh?

I think you should follow the boat race once a year, and to think some kbers saw you as a leader of sorts re that protest movement, did it ever meet?.

Crass regional stereoptype ahoy!

It did meet, yes. And as I pointed out at the time, it'd have been deeply misguided for anyone to see me as a 'leader' anyway - for reasons you can now see!

Yes folks - start setting up the gallows. Girl texts best friend while at the footie - and best friend replies. Shocking, eh?

We should start a poll to find out how many men actually have a female "best friend" who they dont secretly want to fire into

Im sure the overwhelming response would be ney:eek:

We should start a poll to find out how many men actually have a female "best friend" who they dont secretly want to fire into

Im sure the overwhelming response would be ney:eek:

We could start up another poll too. To find out how many Kickbackers have, er, not a single friend in the whole world. I wonder who'd come out top?

We could start up another poll too. To find out how many Kickbackers have, er, not a single friend in the whole world. I wonder who'd come out top?

Do you happen reassure your best friend with lots of hugs and touchy feel that all men are dicks and it isnt her after each time she is dumped?

We should start a poll to find out how many men actually have a "best friend" who they dont secretly want to fire into

:eek::eek::eek: Poor Dave!!!!

;)

Guest jambomickey

go on i dare you to do that poll:)

Do you happen reassure your best friend with lots of hugs and touchy feel that all men are dicks and it isnt her after each time she is dumped?

I'm a friend to all the people who matter to me, and that certainly goes for Julia too. I wouldn't expect you to understand this, but ho hum. And seeing as she's been with Calum for over two years, I can't see her being dumped any time soon.

I'm a friend to all the people who matter to me, and that certainly goes for Julia too. I wouldn't expect you to understand this, but ho hum. And seeing as she's been with Calum for over two years, I can't see her being dumped any time soon.

Brillant way to circumvent the question

I am sure you have never ever sent her a text when your both slightly emotional telling her you love her "jokingly" hoping she said she loved you too

Come on Shaun your fooling no one, not even yourself, you want to give her one don't you?:P

So do I

I would natttt vote shaun :rolleyes:

I just read your solitary blog entry, and invite other KBers to do the same. What's it like to have the mental age of a two year old?

Chad Sexington

I am sure you have never ever sent her a text when your both slightly emotional telling her you love her "jokingly" hoping she said she loved you too

Come on Shaun your fooling no one, not even yourself, you want to give her one don't you?:P

Do you have a girlfriend Prancer?

Serious question.

:)

I do love her, and tell her regularly - and she loves me, and tells me and texts me so regularly. That's why we're best friends. She also credits me greatly for her meeting Calum in the first place, which I'm very touched by. But no, she's not my type: too thin for my liking, to be honest!

You have a very warped outlook in life Prancer, that thread was totally harmless and perhaps the said BF is secure enough in his relationship not to feel aggrieved or threatened by the texts.

And where did anyone mention looking to get some??? Maybe I am in a minority but a football stadium would not be my preferred venue

winston churchill
Usually 8 or 10 a season. None this season though, because I'm completely broke, and caught in a transitional phase between finishing my doctorate and looking for work. I can't miracle the dosh up from nowhere - but come the New Year, should have things sorted.

really

i can't remember you ever posting on here............. re any match that you have attended at tynecastle park.

Guest jambomickey
You have a very warped outlook in life Prancer, that thread was totally harmless and perhaps the said BF is secure enough in his relationship not to feel aggrieved or threatened by the texts.

And where did anyone mention looking to get some??? Maybe I am in a minority but a football stadium would not be my preferred venue

spot on! don't see why the guy should have to defend his friendship to a female.

Some views of a Hibs fan (who lives in Glasgow and may be slightly removed from the day to day banter between fans of the two clubs)

I admire Shaun for what he says as a Jambo and he is more critical than most of the Romanov regime.

What do I think about the Jambos?

My brother is a Hearts fan and in the 70s I did occasionally attend Hearts games when Hibs were playing away. I enjoy the banter!

I get the impression lots of you lot do detest us - the description of vermin or HIVs seems to reflect that. (Yams or Jambos as a Hibee description seems reasonably harmless?). Is the feeling mutual on the Hibees side?

Hearts fans don't seem to understand the hurt you caused to our club when Mercer tried to close us down. For a number of years after that I just couldn't stomach going to Tynecastle and giving any money to a club that was prepared to do that to us.

The Romanov period has further soured relations between the two clubs. (the description of Hibs as the docksiders by a former Hearts CEO just seemed crass). Romanov personally seemed to lack class making as I remember inapropriate gestures to Hibs fans at a derby at Easter Road. Again if a Hibs director responded to any fans goading I would be disappointed.

But at the end of the day I don't want Hearts to go out of business.

I do love her, and tell her regularly - and she loves me, and tells me and texts me so regularly. That's why we're best friends. She also credits me greatly for her meeting Calum in the first place, which I'm very touched by. But no, she's not my type: too thin for my liking, to be honest!

I have an almost identical relationship with a female friend. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Any one who tells you differently doesn't understand.

Guest jambomickey
Some views of a Hibs fan (who lives in Glasgow and may be slightly removed from the day to day banter between fans of the two clubs)

I admire Shaun for what he says as a Jambo and he is more critical than most of the Romanov regime.

My brother is a Hearts fan and in the 70s I did occasionally attend Hearts games when Hibs were playing away. I enjoy the banter!

I get the impression lots of you lot do detest us - the description of vermin or HIVs seems to reflect that. (Yams or Jambos as a Hibee description seems reasonably harmless?). Is the feeling mutual on the Hibees side?

Hearts fans don't seem to understand the hurt you caused to our club when Mercer tried to close us down. For a number of years after that I just couldn't stomach going to Tynecastle and giving any money to a club that was prepared to do that to us.

The Romanov period has further soured relations between the two clubs. (the description of Hibs as the docksiders by a former Hearts CEO just seemed crass). Romanov personally seemed to lack class making as I remember inapropriate gestures to Hibs fans at a derby at Easter Road. Again if a Hibs director responded to any fans goading I would be disappointed.

i want you vermin docksiders to go out of buisness!

Chad Sexington
I have an almost identical relationship with a female friend. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Any one who tells you differently doesn't understand.

But Sean, you don't understand.

Prancer is an expert when it comes to chicks.

:rolleyes:

But Sean, you don't understand.

Prancer is an expert when it comes to chicks.

:rolleyes:

I know, I just wish I was as cool as him. :sad:

There are skeletons in every closet, I suppose. Both sides have their differences and while I do honestly think that ultimately, Mercer did you a favour...I won't bother trying to put that argument to you when I'm not sure that I wouldn't feel much the same if it had been the other way around.

But what's this stuff about Romanov making gestures?

winston churchill

thanks for sharing your thoughts.

as for me...........one of the saddest days in my football life was when............. mr.mercer took his foot of your scabby clubs neck.

Chad Sexington
I know, I just wish I was as cool as him. :sad:

You and me both. :sad:

No wonder he spends so much time on the internet.

The poor guy probably just needs a break from all those hot birds chasing him all the time.

...Romanov personally seemed to lack class...

This is priceless.

A weeteamer commenting on the perceived lack of class in anyone.

Sir Wallace unfortunately ultimately saved that tin pot excuse for a club by galvanising their belly crawling support to repel the take over.

How do the vermin repay him?

With sickening songs and dis-respect.

Reptiles.

Chad Sexington
Sir Wallace unfortunately ultimately saved that tin pot excuse for a club by galvanising their belly crawling support to repel the take over.

Reptiles.

Correct.

Total filth and I would love it if they went belly up tomorrow.

...as for me...........one of the saddest days in my football life was when............. mr.mercer took his foot of your scabby clubs neck.

You and me both, my friend.

Still, given my excellent health, there's is time for me to live long enough to see someone else with the vision and stomach to implement Mr Mercer's plan.

Nucky Thompson

Reptiles.

Spot on.

Shaun is a smart cookie.

far more so than the majority on here, he is thoughtful and thorough person.

He is a Hearts supporter, but not like many others.

Partly thorough his geographical location, partly through choice.

He does not support Hearts in the same was as many others, and why the hell should he?

Who is to say that the way they express support is the right way?

Shaun therefore has a different take on things, something that we shoudl find refreshing, not something to mock.

I mean for gods sake, the attitude of some on here is virtually set in the dark ages....its different....therefore I dont understand it....therefore I dont like it.....I better destroy it!

People on here want to prove they are better than Hibs fans? Then why adopt the sam attitude as them?

I say good on Shaun, for being Shaun. It hursts no-one

Its just a shame that he has to defend himself, and is applauded simply for being himself in light of many others lashing out at him for being a bit different.

:hobofish:

Shaun, the problem is, you trying to have an adult conversation with a child.

its not a surprise he doesnt get any of it.

Archived