Poor Show !

Gaz

Hate to be a killjoy, but the Robbo's people were at Falkirk. Some of them were drinking in the same Sports Bar as we were, and were kind enough to offer us a lift down to the stadium on their fun bus. :cheese:

Unfortunately one of us had just got a round up. :)

Darn decent set of young men/women;)

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darn decent set of young men/women;)

Yes, the Robbos Loyal are all about decency. :)

And this thread being 12 pages! The 'It's a disgrace' mob :D

Read this with some interest. Especially the part about "learn the history"

For anyone who doesnt know the history (including 99% of Rangers supporters) the "hello hello" song is a tribute to one Billy Fullerton. You can google him for further information if you like but its not pleasant reading.

:cool:

Can any one who was at the game name me one sectarian, bigoted, illegal or racist song that was sung by the Hearts support.

I'll come back and check this about 10 o'clock. My bet is, you can't name me one.

heartgarfunkel

If you've got something to say about someone that isn't worth saying to their face, it isn't worth saying at all.

What?:eek: Are you being serious? Possibly the silliest thing I've read in a long while.

Imagine a German Jew of the 1930s goes up to an SS man, (a loyal Nazi who attends all the party rallies, sings all the songs, will fight to the death for the cause while lesser Party members might give in), and says 'I think the party's cause is evil, anti-semitic, and leading the nation to disaster'.

It is very unlikely that he will say this to his face as he will at least receive a beating. Therefore, by your statement, his opinion is not worth being said at all?

Archived