Csaba Approval Poll

Charlie-Brown

Csaba Approval Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Csaba Approval Poll

• Csaba is doing a decent job and we are making progress
    • There is zero progress - we are a shambles - Csaba must go

In regards to your satisfied post... you'd be satisfied with wendy alexander..

Too far. Nobody could possibly...could they?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
siegementality
525 people voted - not bad for a daft wee poll :)

93% approval of things so far from those who voted .... 35 unsatisfied 'fans' .

You're agenda was captured with your little 'fans' dig. Why are the 35 people who expressed their disapproval not fans? The reason you can have the slightest justification in coming out with that was because you loaded your 'daft wee poll' expecting there to be only one outcome to vote for, everything is ticketyboo.

Now if you want to seriously use the the findings of a "daft wee poll" like this then at least have a "daft wee poll" that has realistic voting options.

Therefore, I challenge you to make a poll, which is does not have two extreme options and see what the voting outcome is then. There has to be, as numerous people on this thread have commented on, at least one middle ground option for people to take who are still to make their mind up about wether progress is or is not being made.

Incidentally the thread title is a little mis leading. Is it a Csaba approval thread?, in which case a simple Do you like Csaba, Yes, No, or undecided will do, or is the poll regarding PROGRESS? in which case it's a little more complicated.

Either way, as I've said before, adding we are a shambles (when we at this moment in time are not) and Csaba out (FFS get a grip!) to your no progress option led people to vote for the ticketyboo option.

If you want to use the results of the poll, FFS have a decent poll! Then we can truly gauge the feeling as to the PROGRESS it is felt we have or have not made.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
You're agenda was captured with your little 'fans' dig. Why are the 35 people who expressed their disapproval not fans? The reason you can have the slightest justification in coming out with that was because you loaded your 'daft wee poll' expecting there to be only one outcome to vote for, everything is ticketyboo.

Now if you want to seriously use the the findings of a "daft wee poll" like this then at least have a "daft wee poll" that has realistic voting options.

Therefore, I challenge you to make a poll, which is does not have two extreme options and see what the voting outcome is then. There has to be, as numerous people on this thread have commented on, at least one middle ground option for people to take who are still to make their mind up about wether progress is or is not being made.

Incidentally the thread title is a little mis leading. Is it a Csaba approval thread?, in which case a simple Do you like Csaba, Yes, No, or undecided will do, or is the poll regarding PROGRESS? in which case it's a little more complicated.

Either way, as I've said before, adding we are a shambles (when we at this moment in time are not) and Csaba out (FFS get a grip!) to your no progress option led people to vote for the ticketyboo option.

If you want to use the results of the poll, FFS have a decent poll! Then we can truly gauge the feeling as to the PROGRESS it is felt we have or have not made.

Two years ago he used to accuse people of not being fans when they claimed Vlad wasn't delivering on his promises, was loading the team with sub-standard SPL players that should be playing for St Mirren or Falkirk, was not signing any players and was genrally just making us mediocre despite his grand promises. Now NMH uses those very same points against those same fans as a reason to support Vlad.

siegementality
Two years ago he used to accuse people of not being fans when they claimed Vlad wasn't delivering on his promises, was loading the team with sub-standard SPL players that should be playing for St Mirren or Falkirk, was not signing any players and was genrally just making us mediocre despite his grand promises. Now NMH uses those very same points against those same fans as a reason to support Vlad.

He is the Minister of Good News for Hearts:)

What he is doing is actually attempting to make the board even more devisive. A poll like this, with only two extreme options leads to people taking sides, wether they are fully committed to that side or not. The, we are a shambles, Csaba must go option, was a particularly poor example of this. He is now creaming his duff that 93% of people vote in favour, in favour of what, NMH's own agenda.

Do MORI come out and express their delight that 93% of people who voted in a loaded poll agreed with their agenda?, or is not having any agenda the reason that MORI polls can be taken seriously. See NMH showed his hand, there was an agenda and his gloating proved it.

By hightlighting the 35 people who voted against against his agenda, and in his opinion are not 'fans', he is attempting to alienate them from those who voted in favour. Divide and conquer, seems a familiar tact under this regime.

I for one didn't vote, my option wasn't there, I would, if the option had been available, have voted along the lines of Seems there is some progress, let's judge again in a few months. Not the greatest of answers, and certainly not one that fits NMH's agenda, but the way I feel. Therefore I am unable to take part in his "daft wee poll":(.

A poll that excludes some people from voting, well that has to be a "daft wee poll" eh.

siegementality

Well Charlie, are you going to have another poll? or do you have to speak to Roman Romanov to find out what the options should be first?

alwaysthereinspirit

Hope Mad Vlad never reads this post.

Shabba will be out the door before you can say "how dare you steal my glory"

Well Charlie, are you going to have another poll? or do you have to speak to Roman Romanov to find out what the options should be first?

Stop being so lazy, create your own poll - devise your own options - my 2nd option choice which you described as extreme was a summary the key points of i8hibsh post on this very subject. If you find that unsatisfactory then feel free to produce better.

Almost 600 people voted voluntarily despite my poll being fundamentally flawed in your opinion .... I used 'fans' as I doubt that SOME of them actually are Hearts supporters - of course some or many will be but I suspect some :hobofish: posted as well. :)

siegementality
Stop being so lazy, create your own poll - devise your own options - my 2nd option choice which you described as extreme was a summary the key points of i8hibsh post on this very subject. If you find that unsatisfactory then feel free to produce better.

Almost 600 people voted voluntarily despite my poll being fundamentally flawed in your opinion .... I used 'fans' as I doubt that SOME of them actually are Hearts supporters - of course some or many will be but I suspect some :hobofish: posted as well. :)

So that'll be a no then?

So that'll be a no then?

Aye it is - I've already created a poll (a poor one in your opinion) - if you'd spent even a fraction of the time typing out a new poll as you've spent being critical on this thread (and I do think some of your points have been valid :)) then the new poll you desire would already exist.

Go on - it's not difficult. ;)

siegementality
Aye it is - I've already created a poll (a poor one in your opinion) - if you'd spent even a fraction of the time typing out a new poll as you've spent being critical on this thread (and I do think some of your points have been valid :)) then the new poll you desire would already exist.

:eek:Feck me!, I'm away for a lay down.

Don't patronise him

Don't patronise him

I wasn't patronising he made some valid comments about the thread options and what if anything you could 'assume' from the results - but he could easily and quickly have made a superior multi-option poll that he wants if he thinks that will be more representative.

Anyway this thread wasn't mean to be anything more than a quick do you think csaba is doing an okay job & is progress being made yes/no ....

siegementality
I wasn't patronising he made some valid comments about the thread options and what if anything you could 'assume' from the results - but he could easily and quickly have made a superior multi-option poll that he wants if he thinks that will be more representative.

Anyway this thread wasn't mean to be anything more than a quick do you think csaba is doing an okay job & is progress being made yes/no ....

Pity those weren't the options then.

Being a "non fan" because I am in the camp of the "no progress" brigade it is interesting to note the new definition being applied as to the motive for the poll. Simply put, I do not see any real progress being made. The manager talks the talk but it remains to be seen if he can walk the walk. I, for one, am prepared to give him that commodity rarely afforded to managers of Hearts "some time" and if OP had factored this into the question this thread would have ceases some time ago.

If I can be all "NMH" about it, it depends what you mean by progress.

On a league results basis his start is actually worse than Frail's start...

A lot, nae most, of NMHs opinions are not results based. I'm not sure what I think about the merits of that

If we are rotating players this is fine because more players are getting experience of the SPL and we will suffer inconsistency in results.

If we are playing Kaunas players this is fine because we are cost cutting, and we will suffer in results until either they adapt or they are found out

If we are playing youth players this is fine because it is cost cutting and is the future and we will suffer in results whilst they mature

If we are going through a period of transition and growing pains, this is fine because it is necessary although we will suffer in results whilst this evolves.

Very little of what NMH argues in favour of actually is results based or has ever evidenced itself in improved results.

So, with Csaba, no doubt his communication, his man management, his improvement of Stewart, his sorcery re Jonsson etc etc is progress, even though his results are worse than last seasons anti-christ Frail

I exaggerate to make a point, but the point is there to be made....I'm not sure how much NMH really cares about results, it appears he is more concerned about defending every stage of this evolution, no matter if it changes or doesnt evidence itself in improved results

Cleverly enough NMH arguments are often from the tomorrow never comes school of debating, thus it is difficult to ever prove him wrong, even though we have yet to see sustained improvement of results from any of the methods he has backed

NMH has benefitted from the scatty approach to football at Hearts as there has never been a huge disaster to absolutely prove him wrong before the next nugget comes from Vlad and gives NMH a new thing to defend

I enjoy debating with him though. He is nearly always good humoured enough.

It's a loaded poll so I haven't voted.

I like Shabba though, I think he's a decent coach, a good motivator and is generally doing a good job . I think Vlad's an erse and look forward to the day he leaves. So....I think that makes me a Hobo or a Hatkicker. Not sure if I'm an rascist (sic) or not. :rolleyes:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

The vote is rigged so I have not voted.

I like Csaba as a person. I think he is a passionate football man who gives 100%. He seems to instill spirit and togetherness in his players.

Tactically there is a major question mark. Mainly because of the environment at Tynecastle these days.

I am convinced he will not last this season as manager. What evidence have I for that belief? Vladimir Romanov's record.

Csaba will either walk due to intolerable conditions affecting his ability to manage the team (regardless of his "taking the job knowing this"), or he will be "purged" like everyone else in the hot seat over the last three years.

If a more relevant poll with a "middle ground" i.e. less loaded option was provided I think we would get a more realistic view of fans feelings. It has been a matter of record that even on JKB, public polls virually ALWAYS come out with a negative view overall of Vladimir Romanov. As this latest poll was on the subject of Csaba, unless a more open set of options is offered it cannot be reflective because virtually in every question these days regarding HMFC looms the presence of the "Romanov Effect"

I like Csaba as a person. I think he is a passionate football man who gives 100%. He seems to instill spirit and togetherness in his players.

Tactically there is a major question mark. Mainly because of the environment at Tynecastle these days.

I am convinced he will not last this season as manager. What evidence have I for that belief? Vladimir Romanov's record.

Csaba will either walk due to intolerable conditions affecting his ability to manage the team (regardless of his "taking the job knowing this"), or he will be "purged" like everyone else in the hot seat over the last three years.

If a more relevant poll with a "middle ground" i.e. less loaded option was provided I think we would get a more realistic view of fans feelings. It has been a matter of record that even on JKB, public polls virually ALWAYS come out with a negative view overall of Vladimir Romanov. As this latest poll was on the subject of Csaba, unless a more open set of options is offered it cannot be reflective because virtually in every question these days regarding HMFC looms the presence of the "Romanov Effect"

If the poll was so shabby & poorly constructed as you and some others have argued as to be 'rigged' WHY have almost 600 people even bothered to (voluntarily) vote?

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
If the poll was so shabby & poorly constructed as you and some others have argued as to be 'rigged' WHY have almost 600 people even bothered to (voluntarily) vote?

That's called democracy in action...

I have to laugh at you. You are the first to squeal like a stuck pig when in your opinion a "rigged" poll is set, but you don't mind a shot at one yourself eh?

Laugh? I nearly sh*t.

Cleverly enough NMH arguments are often from the tomorrow never comes school of debating, thus it is difficult to ever prove him wrong, even though we have yet to see sustained improvement of results from any of the methods he has backed.

The thing is it's no longer necessary to speculate. We have three years worth of "tomorrows" that actually have come and gone, and with each pasing year we get worse and worse. The evidence of Vlad's failure is all there on the pitch.

The thing is it's no longer necessary to speculate. We have three years worth of "tomorrows" that actually have come and gone, and with each pasing year we get worse and worse. The evidence of Vlad's failure is all there on the pitch.

No, we are just in year 4 of our transition period ;)

siegementality

Boredom?

Customer surveys are very much tick the box, the real gold however is in the customers who take the time to actually write a comment. Those are the ones who survey companies really listen to as they have done a bit more than tick a box. The majority of people who left a post regarding your "daft wee poll" told you there wasn't an option for them to vote for. You excluded people from voting by not giving them at least one option, i.e. some middle ground.

You yourself accused the people who voted for no progress as not being 'fans'. If ever there was a daft wee loaded poll, then this was it.

Now half the reason I get abuse on here is because I counter all your extreme pro Romanov spin. A lot of the time I do not actually hold the opinion I counter you with, I just put it out there to attempt to provide some type of balance. The positive v negative effect. I am probably more middle ground on some matters than you would give me credit for but I feel the need to challenge you because, quite frankly, some of your views beggar belief.

The mere fact that you didn't put a middle ground option in is there for all to see. This thread, by your own admission, was to counter I8hibsh negative thread from a few days ago. The only way you could ensure that you could have the overwhelming positive result you wanted was to load the voting options.

By putting we are a shambles, sack Csaba and thereafter making it a public poll you made sure that anyone who voted against your "agenda" would be derided. Low and behold who turns up to do just that, you with your 'fans' comment.

Now, the unfortunate thing for you is that some of us have long memories and remember the work you collaborated with None on, even though you tried to pass that work off as your own before you were caught. You undoubtably have your own agenda, your opinions of all things Romanov are so far removed from the majority of other peoples. This poll was just another reminder of that.

Just pick the option closest to your views. You don't get perfectly matched politicians at elections either...What use is a "sit on the fence" option?

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Just pick the option closest to your views. You don't get perfectly matched politicians at elections either...What use is a "sit on the fence" option?

They call that the "Liberal Democrat" option.

If I can be all "NMH" about it, it depends what you mean by progress.

On a league results basis his start is actually worse than Frail's start...

A lot, nae most, of NMHs opinions are not results based. I'm not sure what I think about the merits of that

If we are rotating players this is fine because more players are getting experience of the SPL and we will suffer inconsistency in results.

If we are playing Kaunas players this is fine because we are cost cutting, and we will suffer in results until either they adapt or they are found out

If we are playing youth players this is fine because it is cost cutting and is the future and we will suffer in results whilst they mature

If we are going through a period of transition and growing pains, this is fine because it is necessary although we will suffer in results whilst this evolves.

Very little of what NMH argues in favour of actually is results based or has ever evidenced itself in improved results.

So, with Csaba, no doubt his communication, his man management, his improvement of Stewart, his sorcery re Jonsson etc etc is progress, even though his results are worse than last seasons anti-christ Frail

I exaggerate to make a point, but the point is there to be made....I'm not sure how much NMH really cares about results, it appears he is more concerned about defending every stage of this evolution, no matter if it changes or doesnt evidence itself in improved results

Cleverly enough NMH arguments are often from the tomorrow never comes school of debating, thus it is difficult to ever prove him wrong, even though we have yet to see sustained improvement of results from any of the methods he has backed

NMH has benefitted from the scatty approach to football at Hearts as there has never been a huge disaster to absolutely prove him wrong before the next nugget comes from Vlad and gives NMH a new thing to defend

I enjoy debating with him though. He is nearly always good humoured enough.

Jammy that has to be one of the best posts of 2008. As a good mate of NMH I can vouch for his love of HMFC and he most definitely enjoys watching us win but in my opinion you have quite succinctly and brilliantly summed his whole approach to the last 3 years up in several excellently written paragraphs. I look forward to his response !

For the people who voted for the 'no progress' option: what exactly do you want from Csaba Laszlo?

Compare the performances, the attitudes and the fitness of the players to last season (if you even went to games then :rolleyes:) and the difference is undeniable.

Hearts of last season would have lost or drawn to Motherwell at home, drawn to St Mirren at home and lost to Falkirk. Laszlo's Hearts haven't let the heads go down after losing leads etc and have battled for the full 90 minutes and actually seem to have a desire to win games; things that were wholly absent last season.

If people are expecting us to go on a 10, 11, 12 game unbeaten run with the squad we have, they need to grow up. We also have to consider just how young the squad is: Jonsson, Berra, Wallace, Driver, Mole; that's half a team there who are all of a young age.

Laszlo's doing just fine; give him time and leave him to do his job and you'll begin to see improvements; just trust me on this one.

The last thing we want to do here is press the self-destruct button.

I doubt anything else on this thread will sum it up any better. :thumb:

Jammy that has to be one of the best posts of 2008. As a good mate of NMH I can vouch for his love of HMFC and he most definitely enjoys watching us win but in my opinion you have quite succinctly and brilliantly summed his whole approach to the last 3 years up in several excellently written paragraphs. I look forward to his response !

He's already been on and ignored it.

Again this is a fairly normal NMH trait when cornered...

...then when it is pointed out he has ignored it he will take the points off on a tangent.

I'm not picking on him, just observing.

As I said, his points are frustrating to me but I enjoy jousting with him, as at least he debates the points not the poster. A rare trait in the more pro-Vlad people

I find it hysterical you and he are mates given your almost polar extremes - hopefully there are never hard feelings carried over from here. Its just a bit of fun after all

He's already been on and ignored it.

Again this is a fairly normal NMH trait when cornered...

...then when it is pointed out he has ignored it he will take the points off on a tangent.

I'm not picking on him, just observing.

As I said, his points are frustrating to me but I enjoy jousting with him, as at least he debates the points not the poster. A rare trait in the more pro-Vlad people.

I can't disagree with any of that. Unfortunately he's annoyingly intelligent which means I get tired of arguing with him when he goes round in circles even though it's nearly always hee haw to do with the initial point ! However he does know when a post is made (like yours) where there is little escape without egg on the coupon !

I find it hysterical you and he are mates given your almost polar extremes - hopefully there are never hard feelings carried over from here. Its just a bit of fun after all

I suppose at the end of the day it shows that despite everything the most important thing is not Romanov, not Csaba, nor any of the wasters or wage thiefs we have had to endure but Heart of Midlothian Football Club and we all have that great love in common !

I can't disagree with any of that. Unfortunately he's annoyingly intelligent which means I get tired of arguing with him when he goes round in circles even though it's nearly always hee haw to do with the initial point ! However he does know when a post is made (like yours) where there is little escape without egg on the coupon !

The reality is that I cut my teeth on NMH so that I am better prepared for "debates" with the missus....:)

1) squad rotation: http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hRxzH1Tc6oCeiSkXJIWM0TazAZ6Q - also Benitez changed 5 players from saturdays win over Man Utd to freshen Liverpool for tonites 2-1 away in Marseille...rotation only ever gets used as an excuse / blamed when results are not good but seldom praised when it helps achieve results......

2) Kaunas players & 3) young players two sides of the same cost-cutting coin - I would have thought that even a blind man could see that after the horrific financial results for seasons 2005-06 and season 2006-07 that major corrective surgery was needed to stem losses and debt increases which resulted from Romanov, Burley & Andertons strategy of Hearts trying to buy their way into the big time and challenge the Old Firm, Champions League etc. and putting costs (player contracts) massively out of synch with the revenue the club could earn.

Players like Hartley & Pressley & Neilson etc earned far in excess of anything they had before and also too many other imported high cost players many of whom under-performed over the period.........results have suffered as a result of selling / releasing better quality & more expensive players in favour of cheaper options but what we had was unaffordable and unsustainable so cheaper players were completely necessary in my opinion.

I suppose at the end of the day it shows that despite everything the most important thing is not Romanov, not Csaba, nor any of the wasters or wage thiefs we have had to endure but Heart of Midlothian Football Club and we all have that great love in common !

Indeed

That and that JKB shouldnt be taken too seriously

1) squad rotation: http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hRxzH1Tc6oCeiSkXJIWM0TazAZ6Q - also Benitez changed 5 players from saturdays win over Man Utd to freshen Liverpool for tonites 2-1 away in Marseille...rotation only ever gets used as an excuse / blamed when results are not good but seldom praised when it helps achieve results......

2) Kaunas players & 3) young players two sides of the same cost-cutting coin - I would have thought that even a blind man could see that after the horrific financial results for seasons 2005-06 and season 2006-07 that major corrective surgery was needed to stem losses and debt increases which resulted from Romanov, Burley & Andertons strategy of Hearts trying to buy their way into the big time and challenge the Old Firm, Champions League etc. and putting costs (player contracts) massively out of synch with the revenue the club could earn.

Players like Hartley & Pressley & Neilson etc earned far in excess of anything they had before and also too many other imported high cost players many of whom under-performed over the period.........results have suffered as a result of selling / releasing better quality & more expensive players in favour of cheaper options but what we had was unaffordable and unsustainable so cheaper players were completely necessary in my opinion.

:mw_rolleyes:

he he he

squad rotation at hearts is sooooo 2006 season. stand easy, you dont need to defend it any more ;). we're not doing it anymore our glorious leader has moved on to his next fad

re the bold bit. Are you sure that is the only reason?

Anyway cheap players can compete at the top end of the league. Ask Motherwell fans....ask Jim Jeffries...

he he he

squad rotation at hearts is sooooo 2006 season. stand easy, you dont need to defend it any more ;). we're not doing it anymore our glorious leader has moved on to his next fad

re the bold bit. Are you sure that is the only reason?

Anyway cheap players can compete at the top end of the league. Ask Motherwell fans....ask Jim Jeffries...

They can but it's rarely a seamless transition - twice now at Hearts in the last decade after cup-wins we've sold or released our better players or higher cost players after they became unaffordable and the result both times was a decline in results and a period of supporter disillusionment - Levein had to go through two seasons of finishing 5th before he rebuilt a cheaper squad that managed to get successive third place finishes which was also the only time we've put together good seasons back-to-back and qualified for europe in consecutive seasons as a result....

The only other time we played in europe in consecutive seasons was as a result of Polish teams being banned from europe and the outset of the balkans war which created some additional places and we sneaked in after having thought we'd missed out.

siegementality
They can but it's rarely a seamless transition - twice now at Hearts in the last decade after cup-wins we've sold or released our better players or higher cost players after they became unaffordable and the result both times was a decline in results and a period of supporter disillusionment - Levein had to go through two seasons of finishing 5th before he rebuilt a cheaper squad that managed to get successive third place finishes which was also the only time we've put together good seasons back-to-back and qualified for europe in consecutive seasons as a result....

The only other time we played in europe in consecutive seasons was as a result of Polish teams being banned from europe and the outset of the balkans war which created some additional places and we sneaked in after having thought we'd missed out.

Another annoying trait of yours, measure current pesh poor performance against previous pesh poor performance, as if to justify same.

It would appear to me that your argument is based around the fact that nothing under this regime is any different from anything else that has been done under previous management. Therefore, why defend Romanov? He, like others before him, is treading water.

As stated all you do is give positive noises about what might happen. As stated it is really difficult to argue against it to a degree because it is difficult to prove someone wrong about something that hasn't yet happened.

A word of caution regarding you stance, and I think you already know this, the longer Romanov stays in charge and we continue to tread water you will have no option but to continue to judge him against the past performance of the club, unfortunately for you, that past performance will also include his past performance, and from there your whole argument will be fecked.

Lastly, as if not to disappoint, you slipped straight into character as pointed out by MagicT's, came back to the thread, ignored the posts you had no way out of and went off at a tangent. For someone whose friends think is intelligent you aren't half preditable.

Sadly, there's no 'We are a shambles but, against all the odds, we seem to be making progress' option.

haha i agree!

think Csaba will come good!

This poll is like the opposite of Gordon Brown's.

Seems that a substantial (sample) number of fans are happy to let him develop the team

Another annoying trait of yours, measure current pesh poor performance against previous pesh poor performance, as if to justify same.

It would appear to me that your argument is based around the fact that nothing under this regime is any different from anything else that has been done under previous management. Therefore, why defend Romanov? He, like others before him, is treading water.

As stated all you do is give positive noises about what might happen. As stated it is really difficult to argue against it to a degree because it is difficult to prove someone wrong about something that hasn't yet happened.

A word of caution regarding you stance, and I think you already know this, the longer Romanov stays in charge and we continue to tread water you will have no option but to continue to judge him against the past performance of the club, unfortunately for you, that past performance will also include his past performance, and from there your whole argument will be fecked.

Lastly, as if not to disappoint, you slipped straight into character as pointed out by MagicT's, came back to the thread, ignored the posts you had no way out of and went off at a tangent. For someone whose friends think is intelligent you aren't half preditable.

Well I suppose the very same can be said about yourself. ;)

Hearts, for the first time I've ever witnessed supporting the club, are grinding out wins when it was much easier to capitulate.

Anyone who doesn't think Hearts have made serious progress from last season is an idiot.

Hearts were grinding out wins under Frail as recently as the end of last season.

I like Csaba and have given him my support in this poll, however, I am not certain we have made much progress YET. The likes of Stewart and Zaliuckas appear to have been revived under Csaba but players like Kingston and Wallace seem to have regressed. It is early days though and I think the time to judge Csaba is at the split and I hope he is still in the job then.

Archived