Csaba Approval Poll

Charlie-Brown

Csaba Approval Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Csaba Approval Poll

• Csaba is doing a decent job and we are making progress
    • There is zero progress - we are a shambles - Csaba must go

We've had the best start to a season since GB and if you wipe GB of that I'm guessing its even longer than that.

Frail's first 5 league games garnered better results - and he only had around 48 or 36 hours to prepare for the first one - which he lost

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How am I backing the selection to the hilt? I said I was happy enough with the selection given who was available - my revised team selection after learning who was out injured had Ksanavicius wide left but that was a less than ideal option and Csaba picking a slightly different team wasn't overly concerning or wrong in my opinion.....he see's the players every day & knows their form & condition better than I or you do.

I can bet my bottom (particularly weak) dollar he had never seen Adrian play the attacking wide right role in a competitive game.

How could he possibly make that decision based upon form?

Its really nonsensical, we're not the first to go to Falkirk and not pick up 3 points this season and wont be the last.

I thought they were on zero points before our visit?

Take it from someone who's had plenty stick for stating what I see happening at HMFC.

There are a load of folks on here who will defend the indefensible. It doesn't matter what is done badly, or how badly it is done, they will find a way to justify it, and they will give you stick if you don't comply with their desperation to find positives in everything.

Don't let them, and the stick they'll give you for not being "positive" enough, bother you. You are entitled to YOUR opinion.

Can I use this for my most hypocritical post ever poll,as it defies belief that you have the audacity to post it:eek:

You are the worlds worst for gathering people around you on the forum and bullying people to comply with YOUR opinion....if you cant see that,theres something very wrong!!!

siegementality

Well done mate. A few other weren't far away either. Just shows you how predicable the team selections have become and the difference between what team should play and what team does. When all else fails and we have injuries, play someone out of position, even better play five!!!

Given you got it, and a few other were close, how do you think Yogi and his management team got on trying to guess?

I thought they were on zero points before our visit?

Sorry I worded that wrong, meant to say we're not the first to go to Falkirk and wont be the last to go their this season and not pick up a point.

I could have said it a lot easier by saying...

Stop being drama queens.

However it is not a popularity contest, it is a football league

In which we have won three and lost two. One in Glasgow against Rangers, which is never a happy hunting ground.

i8hibsh, there is a HUGE job to be done at Hearts, im not so sure what you expected after half a dozen games (including the Airdrie game)

Csaba has and will make mistakes - the players have and will make mistakes.

All in all, there are positives - far more than I actually thought there would be at this stage of the season.

If you are expecting a huge upturn in things over a short period of time, think you might be best ignoring the rest of this season.

I can bet my bottom (particularly weak) dollar he had never seen Adrian play the attacking wide right role in a competitive game.

How could he possibly make that decision based upon form?

That's a dumb argument - he could also never have seen Jonsson play at right back nor Karipidis in midfield in competitive games until he picked & played them there - the guy is a professional football manager and has a reasonably good idea of who can play where and how he wants them to play - it's notable he choose not to sub Mrowiec at all so he must have thought it was better he stayed on the pitch than those other players he chose to replace. Miko I think was subbed for his own protection having already been harshly booked by a very erratic referee.

Anyone who doesn't think we've made at least some progress under Laszlo is an idiot.

i believe we are a lot better under laszlo and to be fair what we had in the last 2 plus years was very poor. laszlo is doing ok with what he has to work with but the reallity of the situation is we just haven't enough quality in the squad.

romanov has bought some time by employing a manager who seems to have some good idea's. all we can hope for is the team to improve slowly until romanov invests in the kind of player that will bring trophies to tynecastle.

if romanov doesn't back laszlo with quality we'll never win anything.

Guest JamboRobbo
Can I use this for my most hypocritical post ever poll,as it defies belief that you have the audacity to post it:eek:

if it makes you feel better, then fill your boots. Don't pay much attention to your posts anyway as all you ever do is slag off your fellow fans, so it's water off a ducks back if you decide to start a poll to have another go.

That's a dumb argument - he could also never have seen Jonsson play at right back nor Karipidis in midfield in competitive games until he picked & played them there - the guy is a professional football manager and has a reasonably good idea of who can play where and how he wants them to play - it's notable he choose not to sub Mrowiec at all so he must have thought it was better he stayed on the pitch than those other players he chose to replace. Miko I think was subbed for his own protection having already been harshly booked by a very erratic referee.

Err - my point was taken from your argument saying players were being chosen by the better man to assess form. He cannot possibly assess the form of Adrian at attacking right midfield

So it was your "dumb" argument that was being explored.

You've now changed the "dumb" argument to say he is best placed to gamble on players being played out of position

I partly agree re Miko. He has consistantly proven he shouldnt remain on the pitch once on a yellow - so that was a good decision.

Although he had been absolutely garbage and not taken his opportunity at all from starting the game. As per usual I guess.

I am equally certain that Csaba was "encouraged" to give Adrian the full game subject to injury.

As far as I am concerned Jonsson is still a work in progress but looks a good call - his distribution first half was woeful but he came onto a game second half

I am not sure how you can claim Karipidis in midfield to have worked?

Our defence appears to receive very little effective protection from him - which must be his purpose - and we havent looked close to getting a clean sheet all season

So clearly the balance of defence and defensive midfield as a unit isnt working.

Csaba might have worked out some words to justify the selection of Karipidis in midfield but again, I am sure he was "encouraged" to utilise this choice by the committee.

if it makes you feel better, then fill your boots. Don't pay much attention to your posts anyway as all you ever do is slag off your fellow fans, so it's water off a ducks back if you decide to start a poll to have another go.

I am deadly serious about my comment,surely even you "the voice of all jambos" can see that it is 100% hypocritical of many of your near 20000 posts.

Even in your reply you are looking for support to your argument,stating that all I do is slag off fellow fans...looking for a reaction from other fans to join you in a wee dig at me.

Please have a look at many of your posts and youll see im right...again.

Guest JamboRobbo
I am deadly serious about my comment

okay doke I look forward to reading your poll.

,surely even you "the voice of all jambos" can see that it is 100% hypocritical of many of your near 20000 posts.

Feel better now you've had your go at me? any more digs to get in before I go? maybe call me a hobo or something?

Even in your reply you are looking for support to your argument,stating that all I do is slag off fellow fans...looking for a reaction from other fans to join you in a wee dig at me.

Nope, just stating a fact. Vast majority of your posts are slaggin off fellow Jambos.

Please have a look at many of your posts and youll see im right...again.

Okay doke. I'll be back in a few weeks once I'm done.

Chad Sexington

Feel better now you've had your go at me? any more digs to get in before I go? maybe call me a hobo or something?

HOBO!!

You're right. I do feel better.

;)

Not at all,im merely stating an opinion...that youve just informed this thread of,that im entitled to:)

siegementality

You are the worlds worst for gathering people around you on the forum and bullying people to comply with YOUR opinion....if you cant see that,theres something very wrong!!!

Given the amount of stick JR gets, of which your post has just added to so well done, for stating his opinion I think your comment is way off. JR defends himself when others attempt to brow beat him, not the other way around.

See your post is part of the bullying cycle. you're a culpable as anyone after posting something like that. Pot and kettle, me thinks.

Guest JamboRobbo
Not at all,im merely stating an opinion...that youve just informed this thread of,that im entitled to:)

Any chance you could repeat that in English? :)

Nucky Thompson
Given the amount of stick JR gets, of which your post has just added to so well done, for stating his opinion I think your comment is way off. JR defends himself when others attempt to brow beat him, not the other way around.

See your post is part of the bullying cycle. you're a culpable as anyone after posting something like that. Pot and kettle, me thinks.

Maybe you can take your autograph book if you meet JR in person:cool:

Any chance you could repeat that in English? :)

Was just stating an opinion.

You said on another post...everyone was entitled to there opinion.

There you go:)

I see youve rounded up your backing:)

Are you two in the same room?

If not can you get one...as in GET A ROOM;)

p.s. anymore of your slaggin and i'll get bunyip on yi!

I see he tore you up for #### paper yesterday;)

I'm somewhere in the middle of the 2 options given.

Same here, I can't vote on either of the 2 extremes that have been put up, I can only see this thread becoming one thing and I ain't going to get involved.

Didn't vote.

siegementality
Are you two in the same room?

If not can you get one...as in GET A ROOM;)

p.s. anymore of your slaggin and i'll get bunyip on yi!

I see he tore you up for #### paper yesterday;)

Now see if ever there was someone who just set themselves up for a fall it was you. JR accuses you of slagging off other jambos and low and behold, so as not to let him down, your very next post. Well done!

As for your tedious little reference to a multiple personality person who signed on under different user names at the same time. That'll be the same person who is now suspended. Perhaps you'd care to show me all these posts which he tore me up with. Obviously having "you amuse me" at the end of each post tickled your juvenile fancy in which cae I'll not let you down.

P.S I'll clarify the rules to see if it OK to mention a poster who has not posted on this thread, even though that poster is currently in the Royal Edinburgh.

Oh, I nearly forgot

YOU AMUSE ME

Losers mentality.

big time!!!

The fact is it is Falkirk

A piddly schemey social club from outside Glasgow

They have a manager that has downs syndrome and players who are all part time joiners and plumbers (not that there is anythign wrong with either)

Brockville is a half stadium. It reminds me of the subbuteo stands I had as a kid.

I did not have enough money for the full stand so i had 2 ends of standing

The players are on an average of ?400 a po compared to our average salary of 8K (or there abouts)

Only a bunch of overpaid losers would see a draw as a good result

Thye deserve respect as opposition but should be swept aside on every occassion

Nucky Thompson
big time!!!

The fact is it is Falkirk

A piddly schemey social club from outside Glasgow

They have a manager that has downs syndrome and players who are all part time joiners and plumbers (not that there is anythign wrong with either)

Brockville is a half stadium. It reminds me of the subbuteo stands I had as a kid.

I did not have enough money for the full stand so i had 2 ends of standing

The players are on an average of ?400 a po compared to our average salary of 8K (or there abouts)

Only a bunch of overpaid losers would see a draw as a good result

Thye deserve respect as opposition but should be swept aside on every occassion

Pity football wasn't played on paper eh:rolleyes:

In which we have won three and lost two. One in Glasgow against Rangers, which is never a happy hunting ground.

i8hibsh, there is a HUGE job to be done at Hearts, im not so sure what you expected after half a dozen games (including the Airdrie game)

Csaba has and will make mistakes - the players have and will make mistakes.

All in all, there are positives - far more than I actually thought there would be at this stage of the season.

If you are expecting a huge upturn in things over a short period of time, think you might be best ignoring the rest of this season.

The Hearts team were 'asleep' first 15 minutes of the game on sat and needed 'woken up'

That in it's self is absofeckinlutely disgraceful!!!!!

If I played for Hearts i'd be drooling at the mouth everyday and thanking the heavens to be so blessed

I'd be first on the training pitch and last off (like Mikey Stewart)

If I seen anyone around me 'sleeping' i'd hammer them.

They get paid a great deal and at the end of the day the 90 minutes on a saturday is their job

If I was asleep on my job it would be P45 time

95% of them need the biggest kicking known to man

I'll ******ing sleep you - they need slapped in the bleedin face

2,000 good Jambos made the journeyon Saturday - the players should knock on each of their doors and beg forgiveness

Tools, ******ing tools the lot of em!

Pity football wasn't played on paper eh:rolleyes:

Exactly it came down to who wanted it more................and Hearts were just not hungry

fair play to Falkirk

make them have performance related play then you will see a 'hungry' team

******ing jokers they are

I do see positives and we are certainly better than under Frail, but all I care about is having a squad of players with a desire to win

This shower of excrement have plenty of desire, just not at 3.00pm on saturday

At then end of the day like it or lump it this lies with the manager

I do see positives and we are certainly better than under Frail, but all I care about is having a squad of players with a desire to win

i8hibsh, you are judging him on 6 games.

In two of his games, we have come back from being pulled level to win the game - and not with much time left. In another, we were pulled back to 2-1 with not long to go, but held on. Thats desire IMO.

Been some down's in the season as well - expected that asd for the last 24 months we have been awful. Its not going to change overnight.

i8hibsh, you sound like someone who expects still to see the Burley ethic's still there - they are long gone and its going to take a while before we are back there.

Maybe best giving this season a miss.

Right we get your point that not everyone is puttin in 100% effort but how can you expect the manager to clear everyone he doesn't want out and replace them in the space of three months?

Patience I8, patience.

Now see if ever there was someone who just set themselves up for a fall it was you. JR accuses you of slagging off other jambos and low and behold, so as not to let him down, your very next post. Well done!

As for your tedious little reference to a multiple personality person who signed on under different user names at the same time. That'll be the same person who is now suspended. Perhaps you'd care to show me all these posts which he tore me up with. Obviously having "you amuse me" at the end of each post tickled your juvenile fancy in which cae I'll not let you down.

P.S I'll clarify the rules to see if it OK to mention a poster who has not posted on this thread, even though that poster is currently in the Royal Edinburgh.

Oh, I nearly forgot

YOU AMUSE ME

Sorry for hitting a nerve:) I hope youll be very happy together;)

The "you amuse me" part was irrelevent to the tearing up for ####paper post.The guy debated you to the point where it should have been stopped as he won hands down.

But one day youll get there....patience.

siegementality
Sorry for hitting a nerve:) I hope youll be very happy together;)

The "you amuse me" part was irrelevent to the tearing up for ####paper post.The guy debated you to the point where it should have been stopped as he won hands down.

But one day youll get there....patience.

My first customer

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/65/173273241_ef9c9bc088.jpg?v=0

YOU AMUSE ME

Csaba is doing a "decent job" and we're better than we were last season but compared to the burley season we're mince. Im not going to get on csaba's case because the players we had back then were of a higher standard. Romanov destroyed all the good work he done in the first season and i still can't get my head around it. He's a complete nutcase. I don't know if vlad is still interfering in team affairs but going by the last 2 seasons i wouldn't give anyone stick for saying he is.

i8hibsh, you are judging him on 6 games.

In two of his games, we have come back from being pulled level to win the game - and not with much time left. In another, we were pulled back to 2-1 with not long to go, but held on. Thats desire IMO.

Been some down's in the season as well - expected that asd for the last 24 months we have been awful. Its not going to change overnight.

i8hibsh, you sound like someone who expects still to see the Burley ethic's still there - they are long gone and its going to take a while before we are back there.

Maybe best giving this season a miss.

Expectation!!! Let me see what I expect.....................

I expect players to play like their lives depended on it. Some of those jokers don't even break sweat

Expectation!!! Let me see what I expect.....................

I expect players to play like their lives depended on it. Some of those jokers don't even break sweat

You need a holiday,before you suffer some heart problem or stroke!:eek:

You need a holiday,before you suffer some heart problem or stroke!:eek:

The team are just really getting to me right now dude

I'm as proud as ever to be a Jambo - they are my soul

But I am just not proud of the current crop

The team are just really getting to me right now dude

I'm as proud as ever to be a Jambo - they are my soul

But I am just not proud of the current crop

I think your being a bit harsh there bud.

I am v.positive about Csaba - I am actually enjoying watching Hearts play for the 1st time since May 06. Maybe I am easy pleased but I can see some good things happening - hopefully with Driver, a fully fit Nade, Tullberg, Glen and Obau we will push on.

We will continue to lose soft games like that now and then over the season but I still think we will push on. Last year we were miles behind almost everyone - this year I have not seen us against a team that I thought we were not better than (with exception of the Huns and they did not steamroller us).

Progress is being made and with Jan in mind surely a blind man will see we need a striker and LB and hopefully we will the required quality in.

Fixed it now - vote away people :)

525 people voted - not bad for a daft wee poll :)

93% approval of things so far from those who voted .... 35 unsatisfied 'fans' .

What kind of percentages were you expecting? Given the wording of the two options, I'm surprised even 7% of those who voted took the first.

And I should imagine there's a large number of people such as myself who still have grave concerns about things at the club - including Csaba's role - who didn't vote because there simply wasn't an option to vote for.

And "approval"? Or acknowledgement that some sort of progress has been made in terms of results so far? I don't "approve" of the team that was put out to face Falkirk on Saturday, for example. I wouldn't "approve" if I thought someone apart from Casba was picking the team.

Not having a go, it's just that I don't think this tells us anything we didn't know from the general mood on here anyway.

Fortunately, though, no-one will be foolish enough to try to interpret this poll as a ringing endorsement of everything that's happening at Tynecastle.

:)

Anyone who doesn't think we've made at least some progress under Laszlo is an idiot.

That's a wee bit harsh. Where are all these improvements. Granted , Stewart is playing better but always does early in the season before fading away. The defence looks like losing more goals, midfield is reasonable and there is still no goalscorer of note. Results have been average and defeat by Airdrie in the league cup was poor. Hardly an endorsement of the new manager. Judgement should come later in the season and hopefully then we can shower praise on him.

HHhmmm.

I played along with your game because I presumed - due to the way you framed the questions - you werent taking or wouldnt take the poll that seriously.

Seems I am catching flawedjudgementitis from Vlad :cool:

How can 93 % of fans be 'satisfied'

I know i'm a negative ball bag but to say anyone can be satisfied is a mystery to me

How can 93 % of fans be 'satisfied'

I know i'm a negative ball bag but to say anyone can be satisfied is a mystery to me

Dont get worked up about it - it's classic NMH spin.

Were was the option to vote for "Everything is wonderfull, Csaba is the bestest manager in the world ever and there is nothing, repeat nothing to worry about"

The Hearts team were 'asleep' first 15 minutes of the game on sat and needed 'woken up'

That in it's self is absofeckinlutely disgraceful!!!!!

If I played for Hearts i'd be drooling at the mouth everyday and thanking the heavens to be so blessed

I'd be first on the training pitch and last off (like Mikey Stewart)

If I seen anyone around me 'sleeping' i'd hammer them.

They get paid a great deal and at the end of the day the 90 minutes on a saturday is their job

If I was asleep on my job it would be P45 time

95% of them need the biggest kicking known to man

I'll ******ing sleep you - they need slapped in the bleedin face

2,000 good Jambos made the journeyon Saturday - the players should knock on each of their doors and beg forgiveness

Tools, ******ing tools the lot of em!

Man, you need to look at the bigger picture and chill out.

I have a feeling it could be sexual tension your suffering from.

In regards to your satisfied post... you'd be satisfied with wendy alexander.. people who have little are satisfied with less.. so in a way you and the hearts support have a lot in common.

Archived