• Tynecastle
    • Fester Road
    • Down South
    • The Tattiedome

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drylaw Hearts
....and one half is very different from the other.

Buffalo Bill

Agreed.

But West Pilton is still Pilton.

Just like Wester Drylaw is Drylaw.

Come on folks, let's get realistic here, no way will he sign for us.

Let him go back to the lochenders, we had a pretty good record against them when he played for them before.:cool:

Agreed.

One looks like Carrick Knowe.

The other looks like Apocalypse Now.

Buffalo Bill

I don't think he'll end up with us but it has to be said he fits the typical Vlad signing profile;

- Young

- Showed talent at an early age

- Made poor career/life choices when moving to bigger club

- Would turn in a handsome profit if he gets his career back on track

Anyone else think he's like Pinilla in all but looks?

I think DR has more chance of turning it round in Scotland than Pinilla ever did.

Malcolm Tucker

I am 99% sure he'll end up at the San Giro today.

Not heard anything, just really do not see him going anywhere else, especially here!

Era Macaroons
As a footballer, I rate Riordan and think he's exactly the sort of player we need.

Off the field, I have my doubts, but he's a young lad and may well settle down.

As a sign of intent, I think it'd be a great sign from Vlad that he's signing young scottish talent.

BUT, from what I can read, it seems that HMFC are a last resort for Riordan. i.e. he'll come here if he has no other options. I'm not convinced thats the best mindset for a player to be in when joining a club, and wonder whether we'd be better going for a less talented player who actually WANTS to play for us?

weve got loads of them

Frankenstein Jambo.

At least Ratboy hasn't had many injuries and if we could get at least one good season out of him, he get into the scotland side, could see his valuation sky rocket to 2-3mill. vlad,you know it makes sense!

Plus maybe she got her nat king cole last night?.

:):):):):)

That make's me smile whether anatomically or gender correct,I hope a good time was had by all (even if she is a hobo)

Re Ratboy I feel

a) No doubt a goal scorer and would take him no matter how much it would pain me to see him in Hearts strip.

b)BUT!!! he seems to be solid teak ned as well as a rabid Verminite and may just come to us a not try a leg just become a Cuckoo in the tynie nest spread disharmony.

In summation if he came to us we would all feel a bit dirty (not in a good way)

and may end up requiring counselling.

San Giro it is for Rearendus Norwegicus

Best bit on Scotsman site is the comments - Hobos think he is meeting Hearts this pm, hence going to THEM (US!)

He'll sign for Hibs if he hasn't already.

VR will never pay money to Celtic. In-fact he won't pay money to anyone which is why we only sign a Kaunas loanee or two.

maroonlegions

so all this speculation and hearsay was brought on by the MEDIA and HMFC have remained silent and not said either way if they have bid for him, WHY the fecking silence from Hearts ,Why did they not just put it to bed with a "not interested" quote to the media or official site , this is the main reason for me that vlad has something up his sleeve in regards to Rearend , would not surprise me in the least to see him at us and vlad to get his man.:cool:

Got a strange feeling he is coming our way, money being a major factor and only second to his stupidity at playing for his biggest rivals and the impact that will have on him.

The transfer window today is throwing up some weird and wonderful moves and I think this could easily be another!!!

19:23 I believe it will be confirmed! (based on other thread) ;o)!

I believe that Hearts are prepared to do this on a loan deal (which would save Celtic a lot of cash in wages).

But I just don't believe that Vlad would be prepared to gamble quarter of a million bucks on this guy. He's been burned by charity cases before . . .

Skivingatwork

I think it's a media made-up story as he obviously wants away from the tattie bowl, he wont go to rankgers and we're the only ones who could afford his wages.

Petrie et al are getting stick for the way that Mixup has begun his reign and it would be a big publicity stunt for them to bring him back (i.e. defelct attention away from the board).

Unless the hobos can somehow get the cash together, or persuade him that 1st team football is better that life at the tattiebowl, then I really dont see him going anywhere.

Dean Winchester

Hibee at my work just told me he heard a rumour Celtic made a bid of ?1.5 million for Fletcher plus Riordan.

Still cant see Hibs being able to pay his wages though

Guest JamboRobbo
Good news imho.

Time will tell mate.

IMO, we need goals. We don't appear to have anyone at the club who we can be sure is gonna get them for us, so a striker with a proven track record is a must before the window closes IMO. Unless we're happy to settle for mediocrity of course, in which case our current strikers will be up to the task....:P

Time will tell mate.

IMO, we need goals. We don't appear to have anyone at the club who we can be sure is gonna get them for us, so a striker with a proven track record is a must before the window closes IMO. Unless we're happy to settle for mediocrity of course, in which case our current strikers will be up to the task....:P

Agree with you mate,goalscorer is a priority imo but i just don't want it to be him.

I hope we sign him from a football (goalscoring) point of view even though i have personally given him severe pelters from the front row of sec.N on previous trips to tynie , i dont think hibs can afford him but i actually think he will stay put for the time bieng anyway.

Hearts are willing to pay a transfer fee but as much as Celtic are asking. The only other thing i have heard is Ratboy 1st choice is Hibs, but he would rather go to hearts than stay at celtic park for another 6 months. So it's all about Hibs and what they do in the next few hours, if they wont brake the bank for him he WILL be a hearts player in the morning.

Hans von Luck

Personally I hope that ratboy does sign for the Hobos.

If they do get him it will blow their wage structure out of the water, I wonder how long it will be before messers Fletcher, Jones, etc tap on Rod Petrie's door for a wee chat about a increase.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

Personally I hope that ratboy does sign for the Hobos.

If they do get him it will blow their wage structure out of the water, I wonder how long it will be before messers Fletcher, Jones, etc tap on Rod Petrie's door for a wee chat about a increase.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

That kind of thing must surely go on at our club then?.

Guys, what are you talking about? He already played for us last season, and he was gash.

riordanjh9.png

:eek::eek:

OMG - That's horrific. Really doesny suit maroon!!

Originally Posted by JamboRobbo

Time will tell mate.

IMO, we need goals. We don't appear to have anyone at the club who we can be sure is gonna get them for us, so a striker with a proven track record is a must before the window closes IMO. Unless we're happy to settle for mediocrity of course, in which case our current strikers will be up to the task....

QUOTE=1874robbo;487785]Agree with you mate,goalscorer is a priority imo but i just don't want it to be him.

Agree with both of you. Yes, players have moved between the two clubs over the years but never a reprobate like this. I'd take the goals he'd undoubtedly score but like many it's about all the rest of the baggage that he would bring with him.

The worry really is that Vlad is like a moth to a candle with "chancy" players and it appears his ego is such that he believes he can turn just about anyone around and eventually realise a profit. Of course in reality that rarely happens. The fact that he's had his fingers burned a few times lately (the latest being Pinilla) just may turn out to be our saving grace.

One thing is certain - if he does pursue this I'm sure Vlad will insist on a 2/3 year contract as I can't see him paying money for the rat's services if he's likely to jump ship with a pre-season agreement with the Hobos come January.

However after saying all that, my gut feeling is still that we won't be seeing him at Tynie.

He's not coming our way (we only offered a loan deal)

and he aint going to the San Giro (wont offer cash)

He's staying at Tattie-head

There are few issues in life which can't be clarified by consulting the accumulated wisdom of dodgy heavy metal stars.

In an interview several years ago Lemmy the singer and bass player from popular beat combo mot?rhead once admitted to having partaken in intimate congress with a post-op transexual.

He admitted to having a few initial reservations about the idea but had decided that "if he/she'd had the balls to get them cut off then he had the balls to **** him/her."

I was reminded of this when reading the various comments about how people would react to signing Ratboy. If he does arrive it will be hard for supporters to give him our backing but if he's got the guts to deliver a massive snub to his public at the San Giro and attempt to make it at Tynecastle then I for one will be willing to put my reservations to one side and cheer him on.

There are few issues in life which can't be clarified by consulting the accumulated wisdom of dodgy heavy metal stars.

In an interview several years ago Lemmy the singer and bass player from popular beat combo mot?rhead once admitted to having partaken in intimate congress with a post-op transexual.

He admitted to having a few initial reservations about the idea but had decided that "if he/she'd had the balls to get them cut off then he had the balls to **** him/her."

I was reminded of this when reading the various comments about how people would react to signing Ratboy. If he does arrive it will be hard for supporters to give him our backing but if he's got the guts to deliver a massive snub to his public at the San Giro and attempt to make it at Tynecastle then I for one will be willing to put my reservations to one side and cheer him on.

That's an..erm...interesting take on it. I think you're right though. If he has the nuts to dingy his boyhood heroes and put their fans in turmoil, I think the majority of Hearts fans would back him. Still can't see it happening though, cos I don't think he's got the nuts to do it!

Aye, but have you seen the amount of warts Lemmy has as a consequence.

Yngwie Malmsteen would unleash the fury on the little scrote, and quite rightly so.

Ozzy would bite the little erse's head off.

And god alone knows what Ted Nugent would do to him, but I'd love to be there to see it.

marshallschunkychicken
Sorry, but I'd rather do a pre-op tranny than have him in the Maroon of Hearts.

:rofl:

A sentiment shared by many I'd say...

Archived