1 member has voted

1. 1. Well ?

• Tynecastle
    • Fester Road
    • Down South
    • The Tattiedome

rudi must stay
he may not go anywhere although midnight is along time away

nah Celtic have confirmed he can go if someone pays ?250,000 so he'll probably go somewhere. May not be either us or hibs though, i remember a while ago Leeds where interested in him

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A decision must come well before midnight cos by 12.00 he'll be slavering in some gutter somewhere and handing out drunken abuse to old ladies :eek:

maroonlegions

well he is certainly not going to any night club before or after midnight.:107years:

I want to see Riordan in a Hearts top before this day is over. He's better than anyone we've signed so far in this window, and plays the exact position we are looking for.

Get him signed FFS.

but there was not like as it was on sky sports news tv channel how can you link that if you want its 83 on freeview is that a ok link for you GOD SOME JAMBOS :mad:

Say What Again

I've spoken to a very good friend of Ian Murrays.

He said he'd spoken to Murray this afternonn and that Murray himself had spoken to Riordan. Apparently there were '2 things' that were needed to finalise his move to Hibs and that Riordan felt they would be resolved in time.

Guest jambomickey
I want to see Riordan in a Hearts top before this day is over. He's better than anyone we've signed so far in this window, and plays the exact position we are looking for.

Get him signed FFS.

how do you know that? you've not seen tullburg yet!

Difficult to think of any other player going to any other club where if he signed some people will be really hacked off and a significant amount will be hacked off if he doesn't.

My own view is that I think we need someone like him and if we could get him and Gow and leave Csaba to get the best out of them and with whats there we could have a very decent side. The only thing we all can expect from Hearts is to expect the unexpected!

Hope we have a plan B if we do want him coz I just can't see it happening.

marshallschunkychicken

He said he'd spoken to Murray this afternonn and that Murray himself had spoken to Riordan. Apparently there were '2 things' that were needed to finalise his move to Hibs and that Riordan felt they would be resolved in time.

Were the two things a ?250K transfer fee and ?9K a week wages? :laugh:

Guest jambomickey

hope your source is right! don't want him anywhere near us

Get him signed FFS.

DEFO

on the park he is what we need, Csaba will knock his dicapline <--( i know i cant spell) into shape:hobofish::107years:

course it does. If Sky Sports News said what he's saying then he's right

I didnt say he was wrong.

All I said was he has 5 posts, no link. 1 person already claiming he was wrong.

Sounded suspicious to me.

Typical KB for everyone to start pulling hair out...best fans in the world.

I'm not too confident about Tullberg tbh, and he doesn't have the best track record. Riordan has a history of scoring lots of goals in the SPL.

I think this is all just talk so other clubs may come in and bid for him,id love to see him at Tynie but doubt it will happen.Dont think a loan is the answer cos celtic wll stop him playing against them.

I'm not too confident about Tullberg tbh, and he doesn't have the best track record. Riordan has a history of scoring lots of goals in the SPL.

tullberg (from what i have seen of him) in a janny style player, holding the ball up etc

Drylaw Hearts
def one is wages

That's no surprise.

I think Hibs will get round this by paying him a decent signing-on fee.

Without a link, it doesnt really count.

Count or not, it happened.

David Tanner stated he had just spoken to Derek Riordan and that he said he was "waiting to be told where to go" or words to that effect. DT stated that both teams were interested.

That's no surprise.

I think Hibs will get round this by paying him a decent signing-on fee.

I doubt that mate if they are going to have to pay ?250k for him. They have already spent 100k on Bambi and however much it cost to get rid of the 3 duds.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I'm watching Charlie and Lola.

No mention of Rhat Bhoy.

Nothing on The Simpsons either .... :mad:

I didnt say he was wrong.

All I said was he has 5 posts, no link. 1 person already claiming he was wrong.

Sounded suspicious to me.

Typical KB for everyone to start pulling hair out...best fans in the world.

Exactly, typical JKB over reaction, funny how you were fronting up the pitch fork mob.

Thank god you bear no relation to any Jambo I know.

When did we become so desperate? Is Riordan the ONLY striker available on the planet? The guy has made it clear hundreds of times how much he hates Hearts.

We have done ok so far this season and hopefully we will get others who play up front either tonight or have Tullberg up front and whoever else we have that can move forward.

Its making me feel really quesy the thought Riordan may pull on a Hearts top.

Count or not, it happened.

David Tanner stated he had just spoken to Derek Riordan and that he said he was "waiting to be told where to go" or words to that effect. DT stated that both teams were interested.

Jeeeez....at what point did I say it didnt happen?

I'm watching Charlie and Lola.

No mention of Rhat Bhoy.

We absolutely certainly and honestly will not never ever sign Deekboy

GC

Exactly, typical JKB over reaction, funny how you were fronting up the pitch fork mob.

Thank god you bear no relation to any Jambo I know.

What pitch fork mob ? The guy creamed his pants over a nothing story and started yet another ratboy thread telling us nothing. This news has been all over the sports news all day. We are interested in Gow and the rat.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

What a big jizz we all get ourselves into on transfer days. And what a frickin' hullabaloo for nothing.

Why don't we just buy them both? Riordan and Gow. Slap, bang, ?500k the pair. They'd improve our team and probably both be worth at least four times as much as we paid if they have good seasons. I thought Romanov was meant to be loaded. ?500k! That's what we paid for Nade FFS. Just get it done. What's the ****ing problem?

Jeeeez....at what point did I say it didnt happen?

Jeeeez....at what point did I say you said it didn't happen?

Do you count it now? :)

What a big jizz we all get ourselves into on transfer days. And what a frickin' hullabaloo for nothing.

Why don't we just buy them both? Riordan and Gow. Slap, bang, ?500k the pair. They'd improve our team and probably both be worth at least four times as much as we paid if they have good seasons. I thought Romanov was meant to be loaded. ?500k! That's what we paid for Nade FFS. Just get it done. What's the ****ing problem?

Maybe Csaba does not know enough about the 2 of them to make a decision ? He has got a full dossier on the kaunas players though. :rolleyes:

What pitch fork mob ? The guy creamed his pants over a nothing story and started yet another ratboy thread telling us nothing. This news has been all over the sports news all day. We are interested in Gow and the rat.

What, he just repeated what was SSN and everyone starts having a go at him. Pretty sad really...but he's not in the 'in' crowd so hardly surprising.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Maybe Csaba does not know enough about the 2 of them to make a decision ? He has got a full dossier on the kaunas players though. :rolleyes:

It's a no-brainer.

?250k each. Absolute bargains. Fans are happy and Vlad buys some serious goodwill from most intelligent fans.

Just do it!

It's a no-brainer.

?250k each. Absolute bargains. Fans are happy and Vlad buys some serious goodwill from most intelligent fans.

Just do it!

And that's exactly why it won't happen.

When did we become so desperate? Is Riordan the ONLY striker available on the planet? The guy has made it clear hundreds of times how much he hates Hearts.

We have done ok so far this season and hopefully we will get others who play up front either tonight or have Tullberg up front and whoever else we have that can move forward.

Its making me feel really quesy the thought Riordan may pull on a Hearts top.

We;ve not really done OK in the striking department though have we?

It strikes me as though your personal hate for Deeks means more than your want for Hearts to do well. Sure Derek in the past said he's a hearts-hater, but what you need to remember is that every week at Tynecastle there are 18,000 Deek-haters. Hearts is a club where Riordan would be able to develope his game, and possibly go on to becoming a Scotland great. He's not getting the chance to play football at Smellick, and he would here.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Kello

Karapidis Zaliukas Berra Obua

Driver Kingston Stewart Riordan

Tullberg Gow

Subs from Jonsson, Bruno, Miko, Mole, Ruben etc.

What a frickin' team!

Kello

Gow Kingston Stewart Driver

Tullberg Riordan

What a frickin' team!

Riordan, 62 goals in three years and you want to stick him out on the wing? Come on man!!!! :)

Guest jambomickey
Kello

Driver Kingston Stewart Riordan

Tullberg Gow

What a frickin' team!

looks ood on paper but football played on grass mate

Archived