1 member has voted

1. 1. Well ?

• Tynecastle
    • Fester Road
    • Down South
    • The Tattiedome

Malcolm Tucker

Again....

Thank Christ for that. Hopefully he is now officially not going to be a Hearts player.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Future's Maroon
talk107 just said "hearts have pulled their interest in R as the enthusiasm for the move wasnt with both parties" Phew
I dont believe anything until midnight has passed (or a club officially annouce something) ;)

All the ***** who have been posting the wind-up posts are....no sorry..... HAVE spoiled the fun for everyone with their drivel. :mad:

LarrysRightFoot
talk 107 have just said that hearts are closed for the day as rearend didnt show the same enthusiasm as hearts did for the move????????

I am not saying we will sign anyone (infact i dont think we will) but until it says on the official website we are closed for the day (and the last time i looked it didnt) i wont believe it!

Remember when Charlie Mann left and said Romanov wanted less communication? Since he said that communication hasnt been so good for years!

So heres hoping its another one of of those situations!

I dont believe anything until midnight has passed (or a club officially annouce something) ;)

Would have to agree there is nothing on either website about all of this.

I have to say you are the first "hearts fan" i have heard call ratboy deek. :rolleyes:

Sure I've heard another poster, mod delete, refer to him as 'Deek' on numerous occasions.

Mind you, it is debatable if he's a Jambo or not.

Riordan has went nowhere as off yet, nothing official on website, just on football phone-in aswell.

Guy who does the hibs website has just been told to get an article made for their official site.

Don't believe me but I was the one who said we were interested in him before others knew and no one believe me then.

Ratboy is a hobo.

Rudolf's Mate
real radio just announced Hearts and hobos both in negotiations to sign ratface.

If we are really at the table to get him and they offer a better deal then it's a sad day! Even if it does break their wage structure!!!

Clark Griswold
SSN this second. Hearts pull out of the hunt for Riordan.

I just saw that with David Tanner. I guess Hibs are welcome to him then....

Time and time again i get suckered in to being excited about the last day of the transfer window. Time and time again its a massive let down. Remind me in january to just not expect anything.

Clark Griswold
Time and time again i get suckered in to being excited about the last day of the transfer window. Time and time again its a massive let down. Remind me in january to just not expect anything.

i havent been 'expecting' anything but Kaunas players today....

Clark Griswold

Its time like these we learn to live again stef ;)

Hearts have pulled out of the race for rat face, hobos agreed 250k fee but stumbling block over his wages.

Hearts have pulled out of the race for rat face, hobos agreed 250k fee but stumbling block over his wages.

yeh they got that from sky news

Clark Griswold

Come on Hearts, we need a goalscoring striker IMO. I dont think Alan Gow or any1 at Kaunas are the answer.....

Clark Griswold
Can't see SSN, but Radio Scotland just said we're still in the hunt.

Think I'm just gonna log off/tune out/chill out.

I tried having a power nap earlier, but couldnt help myself by quickly checking any news. Sad state of affairs indeed Borthers

Not too fussed either way but seems stupid from our point of view that we have allowed him to turn us down, if that's what happenned. I would have thought we would have sounded him out before today unless he was giving us encouraging signs until Hibs came up with the doh?

Son Of Anarchy

He was never coming to us.

Vlad doesnt "trust" players that had links etc towards the old firm,do you really think he'd trust a self confessed HOBO?

Rearend was never a "respectable" pro that could cross the divide with dignity/honesty/integrity like others have.

I honestly never thought for one second this would happen and really cant believe so many on here did. All im bothered about is the fact we didnt sign a striker,feck ratboy the scrote. Lets just hope,that what we do have,start finding the net.Lets be honest here,we've done great so far with no real "poachers etc". To all the doom merchants, shut up til tynie then open your mouths wide,AND SING!

Archived