Mike Tullberg

Hagar the Horrible

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could be wrong but wasn't it Colonel Kurtz that left that comment on the "European Striker" thread along the lines of "Only recently European..." hinting at Niculae, when in fact it was Tullberg.

I could be wrong.

I could be wrong but wasn't it Colonel Kurtz that left that comment on the "European Striker" thread along the lines of "Only recently European..." hinting at Niculae, when in fact it was Tullberg.

I could be wrong.

Possiby, although I woud imagine he may be aware if another striker joined the camp today...

Drylaw Hearts

I could be wrong.

I think there was few, myself incuded, who though Niculae was on hs way.

Possiby, although I woud imagine he may be aware if another striker joined the camp today...

Certainly hope so seeing as this Tullberg doesn't seem like much of a goalscorer.

Certainly hope so seeing as this Tllberg doesn't seem like much of a goalscorer.

It'd be worth CK saying if this guy excited him, or not though.

I think that could say a lot.

tolcross lad
To be honest everything is still up in the air. If Hearts sign a couple of good quality playewrs in the next week, I think there is every chance that my Dad and I may re-new our season tickets.

We probably will go to the Motherwell game regardless, however I would say that it's highly doubtful that we'd attend the St Mirren game if the result and performance are poor. Walk up prices simply don't represent value for money.

No doubt the usual suspects will accuse us of being fickle, but the fact that we've barely missed a game in the past 13 years suggests that it's taken quite a lot to push us to this stage.

I dont have a ST and never have done because of other commitments including the fact that my sons have played play football and other sports on Sat afternoons over the last 15 years.We attend almost every game that we can.

I understand supporters frustration about how the club is being run and about committing hard earned money to in particular players who are not trying a leg despite their grossly inflated salaries.I also understand that a team needs a proper manager and that players are also selected on merit.

However as a fan from the early 50s I have lived with the highs and the lows.

And the incompetence of successive owners and boards which have led to our current position.My main issue as a backer of SOH was the fact that our support failed to raise a signicant sum of money that could have changed the controlling interests of HMFC.

The club is going through an era wherby an the owner is trying to make the HMFC into a successful business and overcome the huge debts.

There have been many very incompetent people in charge of Hearts and there have been seasons where I have watched Hearts be relegated or fail by large margins.This all being what is the 3rd largest club in Scotland.

To me the current situation is just a point in time of the ownership of our club.

I am one of those that think that we are better off with VR than we would be without him.Indeed if supporters in the past had taken more interests in the the owners activities then the Hearts would not have been in their current position.

I naively support the team.The Edinburgh team in maroon jerseys.In this day and age it is about the only definition possible when you consider the recruitment processes at other clubs.The decision to pay"at the gate"is mine.

We will be there at the Motherwell game

Archived