Mike Tullberg

Hagar the Horrible

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems a bit harsh given he made 5 appearances. He was only there for one season so its not like he was rinsing them of wages for years (and dont imagine he was on much coming from Aarhus). So unless there was a sizeable fee involved... which again given the size of club he came from seems unlikely. Let's give the lad a chance before we write him off!

Hearts of Vladland
IIRC Burley was at Hearts for several weeks before he signed anyone.

He had a trusted scouting network and Simon Hunt to call on.

Burley's men were :

Banks

Skacel

Bednar

Brellier

Pospisil

There is a bit of dubiety on who signed Fysass.

VR suggested Jankauskas got a trial and Burley liked what he saw.

Cammazola and Tall were VR signings.

You are the only person in the World who thinks VR had any input, other than financial, with players such as Bednar, Skacel etc.

So the way you put it is if a player turns out good he the manager's signing if not he's VR.

To be honest I think Skacel and Bednar where scouted so neither Vlad or Burley can take credit.

To be honest I think Skacel and Bednar where scouted so neither Vlad or Burley can take credit.

:eek:

OMG

Do you see Fergie jetting all over the world selecting his players?

Oh, what a fraud, we all thought Fergie was a good manager getting all these good players, but nay and thrice nay, it was all scouts

Promote the scouts I say. Give them a voice. Let them manage teams. Let them rule the world - like a big scout jamboree!! :P

Pants Shaton

Burley's men were :

Banks

Skacel

Bednar

Brellier

Pospisil

That is correct - anyone who suggests Romanov 'found' these players is rewriting history.

Basically if he is total **** he won't get a contract.That's what trials are for.Also remember a young guy Arsenal signed from an Italian team who was a total failure over there.Not done to bad for himself since he has now even played against the Hobos.

Now im not saying for one minute this guy is anywhere near the same class only that plenty of strikers have went to Italy and failed Ian Rush being another.

LarrysRightFoot

On the subject of players brought in by Burley, I just want to say Brellier was far from his first choice. Burley wanted to bring in Steve Lomas (he was meant to play in the Middlesbrough game) but I think he could prove his fitness IIRC?

When Brellier arrived he was considered an 'attacking' midfielder and certainly just sit in front of the back four against Boro.

I know this is a little off subject but as much as I liked Brellier attitude and work rate I always thought he was very overrated - I think his complete failure at Norwich confirmed my suspicions.

That is correct - anyone who suggests Romanov 'found' these players is rewriting history.

Financed them though.

Denny Crane
He was voted regginas biggest flop

And Michael Laudrup flopped big time at Juventus. Ditto brother Brian at Milan. Henry flopped at the former, Vieira the latter.

Christ our own Robbo flopped at Newcastle!

Point is, certain players may be poor for a certain club but a success for their next one. It might happen with Tullberg. Only one way to find out.

loveofthegame
FFS your glass is not half empty it has fell off the table and smashed on the floor. Have you ever been positive about anything?

FFS what a ridiculous post. Drylaw posted completely reasonable and genuine concerns. Wake up out of lala land.

There are a lot of positives that have come from the last few weeks, but until completely disproven a lot of doubts and concerns remain. Trusting in Vlad wholeheartedly is not only wrong but incredibly naive and stupid.

Things are on the up at the moment, but there is still a lot to change/sort/fix. Good post from Drylaw Hearts in my mind, pinpointed what most reasonablely informed Hearts fans are/should be thinking

Has anyone actually considered that due to spending all of his efforts on the Ugandan National team recently that Shabba may well be a bit out of the loop with regards to European players and has therefore agreed to have a look at some of the players the club were previously scouting to see for himself ?

If he is really out of the loop and doesn't have a scouting team ala George Burley what else is he supposed to do ?

:eek:

OMG

Do you see Fergie jetting all over the world selecting his players?

Oh, what a fraud, we all thought Fergie was a good manager getting all these good players, but nay and thrice nay, it was all scouts

Promote the scouts I say. Give them a voice. Let them manage teams. Let them rule the world - like a big scout jamboree!! :P

Was it not the Man Utd players who suggested to Fergie that he sign a young portugese winger called Ronaldo after he'd run rings round them in a pre season friendly?

Hagar the Horrible
Has anyone actually considered that due to spending all of his efforts on the Ugandan National team recently that Shabba may well be a bit out of the loop with regards to European players and has therefore agreed to have a look at some of the players the club were previously scouting to see for himself ?

If he is really out of the loop and doesn't have a scouting team ala George Burley what else is he supposed to do ?

Whats worrying me is Rock the Cashbar has seen little of the standard in Scotland and may under estimate it? these players who might be supperb at Ugandan level, might be nowhere near what is required for the SPL. hopefully Keiserslautern will prove a realsitic test unlike the hobos v Barca?

Seymour M Hersh
Since when?

I don't think I've even heard it suggested that Vlad found Skecel, Bednar etc.

I have, a coach at Riccarton told me both camps had lists of players and there were a few overlaps. He mentioned Rudi Takis and possibly Popsical as the overlaps iirc.

Hearts have a striker on trial tonight Mike Tullberg from Reggina Does anyone know anything about him

Why don't you check the thread with 129 posts about him?

;)

To be fair only around 19 are actually about him....:rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
I have, a coach at Riccarton told me both camps had lists of players and there were a few overlaps. He mentioned Rudi Takis and possibly Popsical as the overlaps iirc.

3 years since Skacel and Pospisil signed and all of a sudden VR is now being linked with bringing both these players to Hearts.

Amazing.

Re: Fysass - I really wish I could see again that interview with Burley on the day Fysass signed. I'm certain he said he gave VR the tip-off.

Oh well.

Mike_Tullberg_562949p.jpg

Looks like Clum.

Definatley can't be Clum. IN the picture the boy has won a header. Can't remember Elliot doing that.

The boy doesn't seem too great but I suppose thats what trails are for.

He sounds rubbish really:confused:

Hope I'm wrong.

"Long ball after good work by Palazuelos floated over the top for Tullberg but the Dane fell in the box and the chance was gone."

;)

Ryan Gosling
" long ball after good work by Palazuelos floated over the top for Tullberg but the Dane fell in the box and the chance was gone."

;)

Clearly evidence the boy is pish. He should be let go.

No, killed.

Not a day of pre-season and he didn't score a hat-trick

FAIL

Clearly evidence the boy is pish. He should be let go.

No, killed.

Not a day of pre-season and he didn't score a hat-trick

FAIL

Joke, hence the wink.:rolleyes:

Was it not the Man Utd players who suggested to Fergie that he sign a young portugese winger called Ronaldo after he'd run rings round them in a pre season friendly?

In all fairness Fergie had the deal 90% done prior to the match, his performance in the game just confirmed what he already knew.

As an aside, did you see the state of him on the front of the Sun, he looks like he's fallen in a vat of creosote (Ronaldo not Fergie :))

Cat Stevens

Gary Neville urged Fergie to sign him after he tore him a new ersehole in a pre-season friendly V Sporting.

Thought the Italian wikipedia entry for him might be more informative. So I ran it through a translator and got this:

Grown in the juvenile ones of the AB Copenhagen, after a short experience in the Farum Boldklub and Greena IF, one moves the Aarhus.

To the fine August 2007, the forward company a four-year contract with the Reggina, and arrives in Calabria with to the connazionale defender Kris Stadsgaard. It comes introduced 30 August 2007 officially. Esordisce in series To the second day of championship the 3 september 2007 in Turin-Reggina 2-2. However it does not demonstrate great technical qualities and it comes soon destined to the park bench; along the girone of return rose ends outside and with to the connazionale Stadsgaard it comes sent to play with the formation spring amaranth.

Wtf? :laugh:

Ryan Gosling

He says he's a positive guy, he could play in the SPL, he could definitely help the club and they need to have talks, and he doesn't have a contract with us yet, he's still just on trial.

He says he's a positive guy, he could play in the SPL, he could definitely help the club and they need to have talks, and he doesn't have a contract with us yet, he's still just on trial.

Is he out of contract ?

Still contracted to Reggina according to the Hearts site.

hmmm you would have to assume they would be looking for euros for this guy.

Ryan Gosling
hmmm you would have to assume they would be looking for euros for this guy.

I don't think they paid that much for him to be honest. He's not on massive wages either.

portobellojambo1
I don't think they paid that much for him to be honest. He's not on massive wages either.

Don't know anything about this guy, in fact I had never heard of him, so I asked a young Italian at work, who was far from complimentary. Treated it as an opinion and had a look at his entry on Wikipedia when I got home, and in 6 years he appears to have managed a total of 12 goals, which isn't exactly prolific for a striker.

Ryan Gosling
Don't know anything about this guy, in fact I had never heard of him, so I asked a young Italian at work, who was far from complimentary. Treated it as an opinion and had a look at his entry on Wikipedia when I got home, and in 6 years he appears to have managed a total of 12 goals, which isn't exactly prolific for a striker.

Never take Wikipedia's stats like that seriously. They tend to only count league goals, and no other competition. If you looked at Wikipedia they'd tell you Cristiano Ronaldo only scored 66 goals for Man Utd since he joined them 5 years ago when in fact he scored one less than that in the past 2 seasons.

Another thing - we are not going to be able to sign a player who IS prolific in leagues like Denmark and Italy, because if they were, they'd be at Arsenal and Inter Milan, not Hearts on trial.

Archived