hobo's vs barca? (merged threads)

joe.gausden

3-0 after 16mins!

Barca's football is unreal, Hibs defending is unreal. Different types of unreal though....:107years:

I disagree.

I think their is a definite lack of sharpness in Barc's play and some of their final balls have been very poor.

Still 4 up tho amd Pug not having that bad a game.

:rofl:

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlie-Brown
7 upwards without reply would suit me fine

:107years:

seven without reply would do just fine...then we could all have the score, scorers, goal times and match attendance as our signatures. :)

They think it's all over....it is now it's four. :laugh:

Goldstone Wonder

pretty sensational stuff. Mind you the Hobos look as rank as I've seen them for a number of years

What's the betting the Hibs goalie gets the blame for all the goals?

So what will the score be at an average of 1 every 7m30s?

I'd just like to sum them up as I did yesterday.

Hibernian FC - a comedy football club for cartoon characters. :)

Im watching the game and take away that they are playing barca they look like a part time team.

They have nothing in midfeild and there defence is just a shambles

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

never mind hamilton as favourites to go down these windae lickers look certs for the drop.

Straight from vermin.net :

Any chance of persuading the ref to call a halt at half time. frankly embarassing despite Barca's undoubted skills. We are gutless, skilless and clueless. If we'd had any morale before it would now be rock bottom.:107years:

you can understand why barca or real madrid are willing to spend about 3.5mil i believe on fletcher he is terrifying them NOT

BangkokHearts

Any chance of persuading the ref to call a halt at half time. frankly embarassing despite Barca's undoubted skills. We are gutless, skilless and clueless. If we'd had any morale before it would now be rock bottom.:107years:

Arf!

Rudolf's Mate

Amd the feel good factor threads just keep coming :):):):):):):)

Oh the JOY!

lol giruy :107years::107years::107years::dribble:

maroonlegions

107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

ah, had to let that out, eh, is it just me or by the camera angles there seems to be a lot of neutrals, i mean people with no hobo top or scarves on.;)

To think this is Barcelona's first pre season game (the hobos have actually played 2 competitive games) , imagine if they (Barca) were actually trying.

:dribble:

Rudolf's Mate
107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

ah, had to let that out, eh, is it just me or by the camera angles there seems to be a lot of neutrals, i mean people with no hobo top or scarves on.;)

They probably stuck them under their seats after No3 went in...... Give it the we're neutrals look ;)

half an hour :)

flippin hilarious, that's put me in a good mood for the rest of the week.

That and the fact I'm going to the beach and getting paid for it next week.:P

:107years:

Archived