hobo's vs barca? (merged threads)

joe.gausden

Remember the Barca game last year where the Hibby numpty ran on the pitch waving seven digits. Forget the fact that it was desperate. He obviously went to see Hearts v Barca thinking Hibs would never play them in his lifetime so went along to see them and pull what he and his css wannabe chums must have thought a hillarious stunt.

Only to be arrested probably fined a few hundred quid and charged. Only to find had he waited a year he would have got to see them without having to do his desperate stunt. Which only a few people noticed anyway. Infact I bet a few of you reading this prob wont even recall the incident or if you did notice he was giving in the 0-7 nonsense at the time?

Fortunately any hearts numpty planning on a revenge attack won't have 22 digits on their human body to retaliate?!

:hobofish:

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember the Barca game last year where the Hibby numpty ran on the pitch waving seven digits. Forget the fact that it was desperate. He obviously went to see Hearts v Barca thinking Hibs would never play them in his lifetime so went along to see them and pull what he and his css wannabe chums must have thought a hillarious stunt.

Only to be arrested probably fined a few hundred quid and charged. Only to find had he waited a year he would have got to see them without having to do his desperate stunt. Which only a few people noticed anyway. Infact I bet a few of you reading this prob wont even recall the incident or if you did notice he was giving in the 0-7 nonsense at the time?

Fortunately any hearts numpty planning on a revenge attack won't have 22 digits on their human body to retaliate?!

Be a wate of time anyway, noone there to noise up

Nucky Thompson

I'm glad you explained it because I never had a clue that anyone was on the park:)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Believe it or not, I shared a cell with him after said stunt. :sad:

loveofthegame

I didn't see this either, was it at half time or somethin?!

Not to pry to much but how the falkirk did you end up sharing a cell with the Hobo... ?!:confused:

Hope you never bent over for the soap?

I won't ask you why you were in there - unless you want to spill the beans?! If you were arrested at the game im very surprised they put you in the same cell - I'm equally surprised you didn't bounce him up and down your cell like Steve McQueen with the ball in the great escape!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Hope you never bent over for the soap?

I won't ask you why you were in there - unless you want to spill the beans?! If you were arrested at the game im very surprised they put you in the same cell - I'm equally surprised you didn't bounce him up and down your cell like Steve McQueen with the ball in the great escape!

Nowt serious, I was very drunk and a wee bit cheeky to the copper who ripped up my ticket because of afore-mentioned drunkenness! That really did happen, the guy ripped up my ticket right in my face.

That's all it was though, I'm not a hooligan or anything, and by the time our Hibby "mate" arrived I'd already been in there for hours and could barely be arsed speaking to anybody, let alone bouncing anyone around the cell!

Nowt serious, I was very drunk and a wee bit cheeky to the copper who ripped up my ticket because of afore-mentioned drunkenness! That really did happen, the guy ripped up my ticket right in my face.

That's all it was though, I'm not a hooligan or anything, and by the time our Hibby "mate" arrived I'd already been in there for hours and could barely be arsed speaking to anybody, let alone bouncing anyone around the cell!

I didn't realise Strathclyde police were helping out at that game?!

I know what you mean with being bored out your skull. Bouncing him about would only have got you into serious trouble. Hope you never got fined for breech of the peace or anything silly like that.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I didn't realise Strathclyde police were helping out at that game?!

I know what you mean with being bored out your skull. Bouncing him about would only have got you into serious trouble. Hope you never got fined for breech of the peace or anything silly like that.

?70. :sad:

Learned my lesson though, haven't touched a drop since! ;)

Tonight will just serve to underline what we already know. Leith Oirish FC is a diddy club with ideas way above their station. :)

What is the weather like back home ?

Maybe if it is raining the hobos will have least another Excuse

How about a half time streak with '107' emblazoned across your arse cheeks.

Sing If Your Glad To Be Gay - Tom Robinson

Creep - Radiohead, for Stotties big bro

Gypsies Tramps and Thieves - Cher

:hobofish::hobofish::107years::107years::hobofish::hobofish:

gowestjambo
How about a half time streak with '107' emblazoned across your arse cheeks.

Actually a 1 on the left cheek and a 7 on the right will still show 107 !!

Just tried Live-footy there and it is bringing up some mental rapid-share website...... anyone know if the site has been closed?

Does anyone have any similar sites where I could watch the game online hopefully to laugh at the flairmeisters, so full of youth and well.... flair I suppose get pumped by a team who can actually play football.

Cheers :107years::107years:

Note to self check more than half of the front page, cheers!!

Mods can you delete or merge as appropriate, cheers.

Do The Dance
To be fair to myself they were started 1 minute apart.

Yeah, that was more my point in bringing it to your attention. :)

Orkneyjambo

That's a bit too much. They are a club with a capacity of 17,000 and they have easily taken 20,000 tonight. That's pretty impressive for the second club in a city of half a million, don't you think.

I say - congratulations Hibs on showing us your undoubted fan power !!

scott herbertson

without you, by Neilson

Solitaire's the only game in town - Andy williams

That picture of the 2 wimmen wi the green hats on at the start,the one on the right had a moustache eh ?

Rudi Hates Hibees

What you talking about its clearly a sell-out!!

They're all in disguise'!!;):P

Nucky Thompson

And they don't have any other matches to compete with:) Last year we had another game in Edinburgh, Rangers v Chelsea as well as loads of other friendlies and we still got 58,000. What a pishy wee team they are:107years:

right then lets all quess at the biggest echo chamber that Embra has seen for a long time ???

chester copperpot

I'd say approaching 20K. It doesn't matter, its a shiiite crowd.

Hope they get pumped.

Barca. GTP (Get them pumped)

What you talking about its clearly a sell-out!!

They're all in disguise'!!;):P

oh aye all dresseed as PETER BRADY (the invisible man for you kids )

is that including the ones dressed as seats, remember the majority will be neutrals, 22107

Has to be said: BIG TEAM, BIG CROWD......weeeeee team weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee crowd.

The hibs fans dressed as seats are out again.

2 junkies in the street wi hibs tops said they couldnae get a ticket because it's sold out hahahahaha

anyway

any lives streams ? as i don't have setanta 2

Archived