hobo's vs barca? (merged threads)

joe.gausden

jamboinglasgow

Its a learning curve like squaring up to a really big prize fighter and getting absolutly thumped. What it teaches you (or should teach you) is that you are not as good as that person and should concentrate on other things. But in hibs mind it is they were going soft on Barca and one or two signings will make them as good as barca.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
" we all know Mixu likes his team to play fluid football "

Is 'fluid' a euphemism for p!ss?

Booth is an absolute erse of a summariser - he just does not understand football, nor does he even see what is in front of him and just reels off soundbites and clich?s for the 90 minutes. And I mean for any game, not just ours where he has a clear anti-Hearts agenda.

Much prefer Lovell as summariser, the guy, for an ex-hobo, is much less partisan and quite intelligent for a footballer.

Broxburn Jambo
" we all know Mixu likes his team to play fluid football "

I think fluid means leaking goals!!!

Booth writes his commentary before the game is played. He trots it out regardless of how the game shapes up.

It's classic lazy journalism!!

Because some myth was created 5 years ago about 'free flowing football' the media still swallow it as they can't be bothored actually getting their own opinion as it is not the old firm

FFS Hibs had 'free flowing football' on their tickets!

Guest juvehearts
Why does anyone care?

because its hibs & theyre our rivals

I actually think 22,390 isn't a bad crowd given that it was on a Thursday night and there would be a lot less neutrals/kids there this year. It's about twice their average attendance is it not?

For hibs 22,390 is their best croud since 1980s, they cant muster that for a cup final by themselfs.

Being honest, how many do you think would have went along for Hearts? I reckon 30,000 tops.

That question beggers belief as we all know how many would turn up to see hearts play on any given day....... twice as much as hibs.

and as for the question 57,000, because thats how many turned up last season.

You're crazy if you think there were 57,000 Jambos there last year!

well i must be shaggy, off my rocket :dribble:

It's classic lazy journalism!!

Because some myth was created 5 years ago about 'free flowing football' the media still swallow it as they can't be bothored actually getting their own opinion as it is not the old firm

FFS Hibs had 'free flowing football' on their tickets!

Someone should report them to the trading standards agency!

Drylaw Hearts

I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth. I hate Scott Booth.

Btw......

I hate Scott Booth.

Guest juvehearts
dont see what all the fuss is about barca would have pumped us 6-0 as well

they did pump you 6-0 :107years:

girfu

Must add my congratulations to hibernian. It certainly did make my Thursday night, holiday dram go down a treat (after I stopped pi$$ing myself).

Can I suggest that we should really keep this thread up at page 1.

Some of the posts are 1st class.

The best thing for me is that they were all looking so forward to the game.

Total disaster for morale both players and fans.

I'm just gutted it wasn't ten or more

Archived