Scottish Cup Semi Final Ticket Thread - on sale Wed 27/3

RustyRightPeg

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Still not very many though.  Would love to know why they don't just show all remaining seats.

Maybe, the fewer tickets there are, the more inclined those sitting on the fence will be to get off it and show the money.  Constrain supply and drive demand 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

periodictabledancer
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Canny wait for Aberdeen’s display 

“EN FC” across 4 sections

youd think they wouldn’t want to draw attention to themselves. Jokers

:lol:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Canny wait for Aberdeen’s display 

“EN FC” across 4 sections

youd think they wouldn’t want to draw attention to themselves. Jokers

Spread out lads, spread out!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Tickets available in J, this is where living remote from Tynecastle is a disadvantage :(

highlandjambo3
13 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Spread out lads, spread out!!

IMG_6109.jpeg

4 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

IMG_6109.jpeg

That coupe be applicable to Rangers as well: 

Look we're still the same club,                here it is!

highlandjambo3
2 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

That coupe be applicable to Rangers as well: 

Look we're still the same club,                here it is!

True 😂

BehindYou
1 hour ago, Hackney Hearts said:

So we've sold 550+ since Joel Sked said we'd sold 17,800 - so we've sold a minimum of 18,350?

Something like 2,500 left to release? 

Just a random thought, say we do still have maybe 2000 tickets left over by Sunday which I hope we don’t. I believe the remaining sections are £30 tickets so 2000 X £30 would cost the club 60k. 

With the 2+ million for finishing 3rd and money from the cup runs and Europe etc… who cares

The less huns the better in there on Sunday! I fancy us big time 

PaddysBar
3 minutes ago, BehindYou said:

Just a random thought, say we do still have maybe 2000 tickets left over by Sunday which I hope we don’t. I believe the remaining sections are £30 tickets so 2000 X £30 would cost the club 60k. 

With the 2+ million for finishing 3rd and money from the cup runs and Europe etc… who cares

I doubt Hearts would agree to pay full adult price for every ticket unsold when if sold there would be kids/concessions sold so I assume they agreed a price in advance. 

Agree 100% otherwise. Starting to feel the buzz now. 

Daveandal
3 minutes ago, BehindYou said:

I'm with you. Anyone thinking the club had done the wrong thing asking for a 50/50 is wrong in my opinion. 

I think we have also proved, that although we are obviously considerablely behind Celtic and Rangers fan wise we are now very much clear of Aberdeen and Hibs.

Newton51
32 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Tickets available in J, this is where living remote from Tynecastle is a disadvantage :(

£45 though good seats

PapaShango
1 minute ago, Daveandal said:

I'm with you. Anyone thinking the club had done the wrong thing asking for a 50/50 is wrong in my opinion. 

I think we have also proved, that although we are obviously considerablely behind Celtic and Rangers fan wise we are now very much clear of Aberdeen and Hibs.

Outside the derby semi finals, can't remember us ever taking this big a following to a semi final, maybe Airdrie in 95 but my memory isn't as good as it used to be! 

Hackney Hearts
4 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Outside the derby semi finals, can't remember us ever taking this big a following to a semi final, maybe Airdrie in 95 but my memory isn't as good as it used to be! 

Dundee Utd 86 & St Mirren 87 might have been similar? And the crowd v Celtic in 88 was 66k, can't remember what our allocation was.

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

defo DUFC 86, quite possibly Aberdeen in 96. But that aside. 

PapaShango
1 minute ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Dundee Utd 86 & St Mirren 87 might have been similar? And the crowd v Celtic in 88 was 66k, can't remember what our allocation was.

Yeah another one I try to forget but we must have had 20k there that day. 

Mikey1874
21 minutes ago, BehindYou said:

Calculation for concession tickets surely. 

Cameronstheman
4 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Got lifted that day, was  with my Da and Brother as we and many Hearts fans made our way to the ground .Celtic fans appeared hell bent on bother  and it KO i was just defending myself and would do it again as my Da was with me  and was making sure he was fine .Let out after the game so missed the pain of the match outcome 

theflagman
11 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Yeah another one I try to forget but we must have had 20k there that day. 

About 28000

thegreatsd

This has all been a great move from the club ticket wise. I was happy that if it meant one extra Hearts fan there than a few thousand Sevco ones it would be a success. Seems we are doing way better than that and the big Hearts stuff is absolutely wonderful. What a club we have and so proud be part of it all. Bring on Sunday …… we are doing it👍🇱🇻

Daveandal
Just now, thegreatsd said:

This has all been a great move from the club ticket wise. I was happy that if it meant one extra Hearts fan there than a few thousand Sevco ones it would be a success. Seems we are doing way better than that and the big Hearts stuff is absolutely wonderful. What a club we have and so proud be part of it all. Bring on Sunday …… we are doing it👍🇱🇻

I think this amazing cause and unity anoungst fans, coupled with Rangers poor form could mean an electric atmosphere before kick off.

As a previous poster said. Already buzzing.

Where are these extra circa 2k tickets that are not being released? I am finding it hard to believe that there is that amount to still be released...

GinRummy
9 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

I think this amazing cause and unity anoungst fans, coupled with Rangers poor form could mean an electric atmosphere before kick off.

When I bought my ticket I wasn’t that optimistic but a combination of Rangers poor form and the Big Hearts thing has me getting more and more excited. 

Hearts fans really are the absolute best. 

Mr Sifter
2 hours ago, Felix Lighter said:

Interesting, something similar happened to me a couple of years back, it turned out I had dual accounts.

I bought a season ticket for the lock down season having not had one for a few years. I had been buying single tickets on an ad hoc basis so had a long buying history. When I bought the ST the LP's weren't added which I thought was odd, although it didn't bother me much as we weren't going to games anyway.

The following season after lockdown when I tried to renew I was getting the same "incorrect privileges" message. I didn't chase it up and ended up losing my ST. Bummer.

So yeah it might be that.

Mmmmm, will defo have to check it out then 😬

Mr Sifter
1 hour ago, Ribble said:

ST points for next season haven't been added yet (was 30th May last year when they were added), doesn't explain why he's on zero if it was a renewal as he should at least have this season's 20 points

Aye Ribble, defo needs checked out 👍🏼

Mr Sifter
1 hour ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

How? You wantin a specific ticket? I’m off this week so would happily go and collect it for ye and meet ye somewhere Sunday? I’m taking the car through so will be sober (if that makes any difference 🤪). 

GinRummy
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Maybe, the fewer tickets there are, the more inclined those sitting on the fence will be to get off it and show the money.  Constrain supply and drive demand 

Cutting it a bit fine for that. If you’re right then surely all available tickets will shoe for sale tomorrow. 2 days to go you’d think they’ll give remaining switherers the option to sit where they’d like. 

Edited by GinRummy

kingantti1874
Just now, GinRummy said:

Cutting it a bit fine for that. If you’re right the surely all available tickets will shoe for sale tomorrow. 2 days to go you’d think they’ll give remaining switherers the option to sit where they’d like. 

dunno mate, was just a guess.  

Eddiepolio3

So are we assuming the section nearest the huns hasn't been opened yet? Or is a section in the middle of our fans to make us look rubbish on tv? Or is all open and we've only got 243 left? So many questions!!

Daveandal
2 minutes ago, Eddiepolio3 said:

So are we assuming the section nearest the huns hasn't been opened yet? Or is a section in the middle of our fans to make us look rubbish on tv? Or is all open and we've only got 243 left? So many questions!!

There definitely were rows at the front and back of multiple sections never released. Tbh that probably makes up most of the unsold tickets BUT the random relatively small batches appearing is odd... maybe people moving? 

Given the dot counting and the numbers given by Joel Sked via the club we must be over 18k. Probably closer to 19k but who knows 🤷‍♂️ 

thegreatsd
32 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

Absolutely sir. I can’t wait as well. They are a decent side but so are we. Last couple of games against them could have gone either way and if they had gone in our favour we would be within a point of them which is pretty incredible. 

I’ve got this cautious optimism about this one. Similar feeling back in 98. It could be a very special day indeed and if not it will be a fun day in amongst the finest supporters on the planet. Mon the JT’s. 👍🇱🇻

Jambo-Fox

Must have smashed 19,000 (I’m sure Joel Sked will announce that on Friday, he seems to track about 24/36 hours in arrears!!) especially as back 2 rows in some sections are now being released for sale. 

Possibly could smash the 20,000 barrier!!

♥️♥️♥️♥️

MattyK82
1 hour ago, thegreatsd said:

Absolutely sir. I can’t wait as well. They are a decent side but so are we. Last couple of games against them could have gone either way and if they had gone in our favour we would be within a point of them which is pretty incredible  . 

I’ve got this cautious optimism about this one. Similar feeling back in 98. It could be a very special day indeed and if not it will be a fun day in amongst the finest supporters on the planet. Mon the JT’s. 👍🇱🇻

The last league match against them we lost 5-0 😭😂 and the league cup semi, they rolled us over with little effort. Sort of like they did in the cup final a couple of seasons ago.

The players haven't done themselves justice v Rangers in recent seasons. All the more annoying when they have against Celtic on a number of occasions. 

I hope our team plays as well as they can on Sunday. Something which rangers haven't had to deal with very often when playing us.  Do that and we can definitely cause them problems. 

Edited by MattyK82

GinRummy
19 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Must have smashed 19,000 (I’m sure Joel Sked will announce that on Friday, he seems to track about 24/36 hours in arrears!!) especially as back 2 rows in some sections are now being released for sale. 

Possibly could smash the 20,000 barrier!!

♥️♥️♥️♥️

I don’t think we’ll be at 19k yet just from reading this thread. A bit over 18 maybe. 

Edited by GinRummy

Hackney Hearts
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I don’t think we’ll be at 19k yet just from reading this thread. A bit over 18 maybe. 

At around 4pm, using Joel's latest figure of 17,800 and subsequent dot counting, we know it was at least 18,350. 

After that, dot counting has become much harder, as lots of extra tickets are being released, but it's now likely to be getting on towards 18,500. 

Rocky jamboa

If we've sold c.18,500 tickets so far, that is phenomenal! 👏 no other club outside the OF would get even half that.

GinRummy
11 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

At around 4pm, using Joel's latest figure of 17,800 and subsequent dot counting, we know it was at least 18,350. 

After that, dot counting has become much harder, as lots of extra tickets are being released, but it's now likely to be getting on towards 18,500. 

Nice one. Thanks for clarifying. 👍

LondonJambo1985

Sorry if I’ve missed it, how many did we take to the league cup semi this year? 

cookieboy
8 hours ago, Ian Black 8 said:

Fantastic gesture by Big Hearts Community Trust 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 great to see spare tickets go to local kids who’s parents might no be able to afford going to games in general never mind a semi final against one of the old firm IMG_0274.thumb.jpeg.bfed05e8366434722039a43ed575ef84.jpeg

you going on Sunday Blackie ? 

hughesie27
25 minutes ago, Rocky jamboa said:

If we've sold c.18,500 tickets so far, that is phenomenal! 👏 no other club outside the OF would get even half that.

Hibs would.

21 minutes ago, LondonJambo1985 said:

Sorry if I’ve missed it, how many did we take to the league cup semi this year? 

A relative of mine, a police officer, was on duty at Hampden that day. At the pre-match briefing, he was told just over 14,000 Hearts fans would be attending. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

How? You wantin a specific ticket? I’m off this week so would happily go and collect it for ye and meet ye somewhere Sunday? I’m taking the car through so will be sober (if that makes any difference 🤪). 

Cheers for offer but would never give anyone stress. Got a pretty decent ticket but J is as good as it gets, very good of you 

dc-jambo

Ok demand is insatiable.

Was going at 300 a day, and I always assumed it would pick up from that tomorrow/ Saturday/Sunday.

Dot-counters now in an impossible situation, as the club releases tickets in all the wee corners.

But I predict 500 sales a day from now on, leading to a total sell-out 👍

Cameronstheman
Just now, dc-jambo said:

Ok demand is insatiable.

Was going at 300 a day, and I always assumed it would pick up from that tomorrow/ Saturday/Sunday.

Dot-counters now in an impossible situation, as the club releases tickets in all the wee corners.

But I predict 500 sales a day from now on, leading to a total sell-out 👍

I admire your enthusiasm but that just aint happening  

Mr Sifter
9 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Cheers for offer but would never give anyone stress. Got a pretty decent ticket but J is as good as it gets, very good of you 

No probs at all mate. As I say, I’m off tomorrow so could nip down to Tynie to collect on your behalf if you bought online. Have a wee think about it and if you change your mind just gimme a shout on here 👍🏼

Fozzyonthefence
4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

defo DUFC 86, quite possibly Aberdeen in 96. But that aside. 

Only around 18k v Aberdeen in a total attendance of 27,785 (Hampden was getting renovated iirc) but think we sold out.