• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fozzyonthefence

• Ricardo Quaresma

• Luckies1874

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

2 hours ago, EH11 2NL said:

Just don't understand why anyone wouldn't go because it's Rangers. We're very unlikely to get through to Hampden and not face either Celtic or Rangers, especially if we want to win it. So if that's your stance your very unlikely to ever be there to see us win a cup again. Yup they will be favourites, but what a day if we beat them. As the 15k or so found out in 2012 against Celtic. 

I don't remember there being anything like 15k at the Beattie semi. It was an embarrassing turnout that day. And the weeks following up to the final were full of entitled pricks on here gurning that folks who had made the effort going to the semi were in the queue before them for a final ticket.

I hope history repeats itself.

PapaShango
1 hour ago, JyTees said:

I don't remember there being anything like 15k at the Beattie semi. It was an embarrassing turnout that day. And the weeks following up to the final were full of entitled pricks on here gurning that folks who had made the effort going to the semi were in the queue before them for a final ticket.

I recall we only took about 10k that day but was one of the best atmospheres I can remember at a Hearts game at Hampden. There was a real togetherness among the Hearts fans that day. 

darylhmfc1

Anyone needing tickets get in touch, Can't make it but got enough points.

14 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I recall we only took about 10k that day but was one of the best atmospheres I can remember at a Hearts game at Hampden. There was a real togetherness among the Hearts fans that day. 

Absolutely. PHM I think they like to refer them as on here 😉😂

Grinder
6 hours ago, SkabalaJam said:

I contacted the ticket office last night as I only had 1 loyalty point. They could see my ticket history and changed so I could purchase. Ended up buying 2!

🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻👍👍

5 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Was brilliant,”bring on the hibees” at full time had the hairs on my neck standing up.We won’t win trophies without the belief and support from the fans.We are good enough to beat both of them at Hampden

Sherbet
3 minutes ago, stevie said:

Was brilliant,”bring on the hibees” at full time had the hairs on my neck standing up.We won’t win trophies without the belief and support from the fans.We are good enough to beat both of them at Hampden

aye  but can we beat the glasgow mafia

EH11 2NL
6 hours ago, JyTees said:

You're probably right mate, couldn't remember so took a guess. Great crowd to be in that day, one of my favourite Hearts days.

Sure they beat us heavily in the few weeks beforehand. We had Skacel back then, but we have Shanks this time. Anything is possible. 

PapaShango
1 hour ago, EH11 2NL said:

You're probably right mate, couldn't remember so took a guess. Great crowd to be in that day, one of my favourite Hearts days.

Sure they beat us heavily in the few weeks beforehand. We had Skacel back then, but we have Shanks this time. Anything is possible. 

Skacel Beattie Elliott and Driver were fantastic that day. As was McDonald. They always moan about the penalty but nothing ever seems to get said about Hooper being offside at the goal. Scored today that would be chopped off by VAR.

Ricardo Quaresma
11 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Skacel Beattie Elliott and Driver were fantastic that day. As was McDonald. They always moan about the penalty but nothing ever seems to get said about Hooper being offside at the goal. Scored today that would be chopped off by VAR.

2 men diverted the ball with an arm / hand; no team should ever get away with that; their goal was undisputedly offside

Really sad that Euan Norris seemed to retire from refereeing early after that, he stood up for fairness and it should be noted heavily somewhere

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma
Typo

Sherbet
4 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

2 men diverted the ball with an arm / hand; no team should ever get away with that; their goal was undisputedly offside

Really sad that Euan Norris seemed to retire from refereeing early after that, he stood up for fairness and it should be noted heavily somewhere

-

im sure he refereed the league cup semi v ict which we won on penalties.  he was horrendous that day

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Sherbet said:

im sure he refereed the league cup semi v ict which we won on penalties.  he was horrendous that day

After the horrendous final, maybe he knew something we didn't and wanted to spare us the grief :lol:

hmfc_liam06
9 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

the match thread will have a lot of these very people 

Expats and shitebags.

The simple reality is, we aren’t as big as we think we are. 

Ricardo Quaresma
10 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Expats and shitebags.

The simple reality is, we aren’t as big as we think we are. 

Maybe we need more buses for people to get on for away games and SF / Finals?

If it's only money and it's simple, then a lot more people will pay and go

16 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I agree especially to Hampden, I'm going to be driving and I really can't be bothered 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
16 hours ago, Sooks said:

Slut

Rooney doesnt have a look in sahn

2 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Rooney doesnt have a look in sahn

:lol: 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, jb66 said:

I agree especially to Hampden, I'm going to be driving and I really can't be bothered 

I see; do you have a spot you usually use and the walk to Hampden sorted in your head, sort of thing?

PapaShango

All tickets in G1 have disappeared. Maybe ticket office want to fill the other section first but strange seeing as tickets have already been sold in that section unless they have a plan to give them away.

PapaShango
1 minute ago, PapaShango said:

All tickets in G1 have disappeared. Maybe ticket office want to fill the other section first but strange seeing as tickets have already been sold in that section unless they have a plan to give them away.

Now showing for sale again! 

Cruickie's Moustache

Maybe if we weren't in a country full of glory hunters and bigots, where people don't support their local clubs, we would have no trouble selling our allocations at Hampden.

Simialry if we had football authorities that understood the meaning of sporting integrity there should always be a 50/50 split at neutral games such as semis and finals.

Just pandering to the two cheeks and giving them every advantage, usual dressing rooms, usual ends, more than 50% of the attendance etc at Hampden just shows how little respect the others clubs have for themsleves and the game as a whole.

Teams may well give up their staduim to the Bigot Bros duiring the league season. That is up to,them. But, I repeat, cup semis and finals are supposed to be neutral.

Can we not just deal with that simple principle for, potentially, 6 games per season. 

Frankly I couldn't give a flying !!!! if we have a few empty seats at our end come the 21st.

We may not have sold all our tickets but at least we didn't let our club die.

Always Hearts.

Donald Ford
8 hours ago, PapaShango said:

That's how I remember it "a real togetherness" which made it such a fantastic day.

DG_HMFC
8 minutes ago, Cruickie's Moustache said:

Maybe if we weren't in a country full of glory hunters and bigots, where people don't support their local clubs, we would have no trouble selling our allocations at Hampden.

Simialry if we had football authorities that understood the meaning of sporting integrity there should always be a 50/50 split at neutral games such as semis and finals.

Just pandering to the two cheeks and giving them every advantage, usual dressing rooms, usual ends, more than 50% of the attendance etc at Hampden just shows how little respect the others clubs have for themsleves and the game as a whole.

Teams may well give up their staduim to the Bigot Bros duiring the league season. That is up to,them. But, I repeat, cup semis and finals are supposed to be neutral.

Can we not just deal with that simple principle for, potentially, 6 games per season. 

Frankly I couldn't give a flying !!!! if we have a few empty seats at our end come the 21st.

Always Hearts.

If we make it to the final, we won't have any bother selling out.

SE16 3LN
11 hours ago, Threedoorsdown said:

This is the most polite post I’ve read when one considers your effectively calling the guy abit of a ****** 😂

I know. The key part of his job is communicating words but

"I find he stumbles a bit through reports and sometimes gets the words a bit mixed up" 

😀

YemenRoad

We’ve sold about 10 tickets in F7 and G1 in the last day. Not looking good. 

Bob Loblaw
1 hour ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Hearts could do worse than announcing something like "next 1000 tickets get free transport". Better to cover the cost of 10 buses than £40k in tickets.

Selkirkhmfc1874
10 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Hearts could do worse than announcing something like "next 1000 tickets get free transport". Better to cover the cost of 10 buses than £40k in tickets.

Then you'll get some people who've already purchased tickets complaining about them having to pay travel

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Then you'll get some people who've already purchased tickets complaining about them having to pay travel

It would seem unfair on those who had freely bought without the need for incentive

32 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

If we make it to the final, we won't have any bother selling out.

Aye cause we won't get 50/50.

Percival King
7 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

And you'll get others who'll say it's pathetic that the club have to organise travel to get folk to go. And others who'll say the club have organised travel (if you want a wee bit of hospitality and a seat behind the goals).

I'd suggested Hearts put on buses, they've done this lots down the years, even as recently as 2012. Maybe it was easier to do back in the day, particularly when Douglas Park was on our board.

basel04

I’d do general sale purchase history now. Maybe make it that needs to be done in person so it can be checked. Still think way over 16k has been sold but who knows.

Ricardo Quaresma
26 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Something needs done Bob

Like I stated, lots of people just want the whole thing down to paying money and simply following someone that's happy and presumably, compensated for their efforts, to lead the way, so they can follow

Maybe there's opportunity for someone or some Company here, but life is hectic these days, any sort of distance to travel is a PITA

Simplifying this process has value

John Findlay

I couldn't give a shiny shite how many Hearts supporters are at Hampden next Sunday. 

Of those of us going, let's get right behind the team from the off.

If we concede the first goal, let's be even louder.

Let's show them at Hampden and those watching on television what supporting our team is all about.

bean counter
16 hours ago, ArcticJambo said:

Main thing is those ***** dont have the North stand D sections.

:pleasingao:

Totally agree

I always prefer to be at the side of the pitch not behind the goals and not getting our share of the North stand at Hampden means fewer tickets for me to choose from

Ricardo Quaresma
8 minutes ago, Tour22 said:

Aye cause we won't get 50/50.

Why? Is there some sort of SFA conspiracy?

The SFA want SF and Final sold out; if a Club guarantees the money, that's the bottom line

We'll sell out any Final, NAP! :lol:

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I couldn't give a shiny shite how many Hearts supporters are at Hampden next Sunday. 

Of those of us going, let's get right behind the team from the off.

If we concede the first goal, let's be even louder.

Let's show them at Hampden and those watching on television what supporting our team is all about.

This , will be at Hampden getting right behind the team and couldn't care less about empty seats

Bob Loblaw
21 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

It would seem unfair on those who had freely bought without the need for incentive

It's not unfair really though as these folk would be going anyway.

We can't always shy away from incentives because others get their nose put out of joint IMO. It's similar when we've ran cheaper ticket incentives in the past, it's not aimed.at the hardcore fans. 

If it saves the club tens of thousands worth it.

Daveandal
45 minutes ago, YemenRoad said:

We’ve sold about 10 tickets in F7 and G1 in the last day. Not looking good. 

Tickets are still going at a fair pace*. I've not done a count today but even by a quick scan you can see they are moving.

*it's all relative it's not 1000s

Ivan Drago
12 hours ago, SkabalaJam said:

I contacted the ticket office last night as I only had 1 loyalty point. They could see my ticket history and changed so I could purchase. Ended up buying 2!

Just done the same 👍🏻 don’t know why they don’t just reduce it to 1 or 2 points….

Edited by Ivan Drago

hmfc_liam06
1 hour ago, Cruickie's Moustache said:

Always Hearts.

Far too easy to look elsewhere for blame.

We're more than capable of selling out the 21,000 but for whatever the reasons we've sold less tickets for a national cup semi final than we have for this weekends game v Livingston.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
29 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

It's not unfair really though as these folk would be going anyway.

We can't always shy away from incentives because others get their nose put out of joint IMO. It's similar when we've ran cheaper ticket incentives in the past, it's not aimed.at the hardcore fans. 

If it saves the club tens of thousands worth it.

Not a place any fair minded organisation, us, would want to place itself in.

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Far too easy to look elsewhere for blame.

We're more than capable of selling out the 21,000 but for whatever the reasons we've sold less tickets for a national cup semi final than we have for this weekends game v Livingston.

I think you’ll find that Aberdeen will be exactly the same this weekend and so would Hibs had they made it to the semi.  Not sure why folk try to make out that this is some sort of unique thing to Hearts when it clearly isn’t or why they get angry about complete strangers who generally don’t go to football matches not wanting to go to a football match. 

neilnunb

Looks like Aberdeen have handed back 10,000 tickets. Just saying.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, neilnunb said:

8000 was the figure an Uber fan quoted me on Tuesday as sold

neilnunb
1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

8000 was the figure an Uber fan quoted me on Tuesday as sold

Dunno, just saw one of them saying that Celtic are now selling part of section B. Had a google and one of the Celtic news sites reporting 10,000 handed back...so we'll go with that for the jollies. 😁🤣

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

And they wanted 50/50 lol!

Looks like their crowd v Dundee on Saturday will be around double what they will be taking to a national cup semi final.  But that can’t be true, it’s only Hearts fans that are shitebags!

Now I am not Dustin Hoffman in Rainman , but I can tell you even at a cursory glance that that is not 5000 :lol:

unless there are sections not yet put on sale ( which I find unlikely personally ) then I think that looks like closer to a thousand left to sell , maybe 1.5 

IMG_6658.jpeg

IMG_6657.jpeg

IMG_6656.jpeg