• Sooks

• PortyBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BelgeJambo

Got to be charged for that outburst

Not holding ma breath on that though.

No Idle Talk

Stood there for five minutes and moaned about decisions that went against Celtic. Not once did he mention the soft penalty Celtic got. Get it up ye ya wankstain.

tartofmidlothian

One of the worst Celtic performances I've seen at Tynecastle. 

"Sacked in the morning" was funny.

Robbo-Jambo
Just now, No Idle Talk said:

Stood there for five minutes and moaned about decisions that went against Celtic. Not once did he mention the soft penalty Celtic got. Get it up ye ya wankstain.

Greeting faced prick.

John Findlay

Full Celtic mode. 

Always cheated, never defeated.

Doc Rob

It really is amazing. Both arse cheeks are so used to having everything their own way, that the tantrums on the occasions when they don’t are truly spectacular.

Let’s say Celtic score their penalty and then Cochrane gets sent off 5 minutes later, and Celtic win 2-0. Would anyone listen to us saying we were had done by? Of course not. We’d be told it was Celtic’s dominance that caused it all and told to suck it up.

The Goalscoring Knee

We've got his number. No one else has beaten him as often as we have when he's been in charge at Celtic. 

:pleasingao:

Hearts1975
4 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

One of the worst Celtic performances I've seen at Tynecastle. 

"Sacked in the morning" was funny.

I honestly don't think we let them play 

They went to 10 men, yes, and that would have made a difference but beni and Hoff just dominated the middle. I think it was more a reflection of how we played against them, than how bad they were. 

Mikey1874

Fantastic squad he and his recruitment team built in the summer. Aside from a couple of good crosses they offered nothing. They seemed to be unable to adjust to 10 men though it maybe didn't make much difference. Arguably a worse performance than the defeat to Hearts and draw with Kilmarnock at Celtic Park.

part_time_jambo

Direct criticism of officials is a slam-dunk with regard to punishment.

Notable that he choose to mention Beaton by name. There's absolutely no doubt Beaton is the single biggest cheating official in Scotland today. There is no shame on his part. Nice to be the beneficiaries for once. 

Penalty awarded to them was a joke, although Cochrane got himself in a positional mess to bring about the scenario. 

I was worried about whether we would make the numerical advantage count. I thought on the whole we did that pretty effectively. 

A very good day 🇱🇻

part_time_jambo
Just now, Carter said:

Notable that he choose to mention Beaton by name. There's absolutely no doubt Beaton is the single biggest cheating official in Scotland today. There is no shame on his part. Nice to be the beneficiaries for once. 

Penalty awarded to them was a joke, although Cochrane got himself in a positional mess to bring about the scenario. 

I was worried about whether we would make the numerical advantage count. I thought on the whole we did that pretty effectively. 

A very good day 🇱🇻

In Beaton's mind Rangers were the beneficiaries.

John Findlay

Captain Mainwaring, sir. They don't like it up them sir, captain Mainwaring, they don't like it up them sir.

tartofmidlothian
2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

They went to 10 men, yes, and that would have made a difference but beni and Hoff just dominated the middle. I think it was more a reflection of how we played against them, than how bad they were. 

Absolutely, we were superb. That thing they do where they just find a way to unlock games no matter what wasn't there though. They looked beaten long before the final whistle.

AndrewB

I said on the match thread that he must think his subs are rubbish.  Anyone else would have emptied the bench at two down.  Think he only used 2 subbies.

Just now, part_time_jambo said:

Basically. He is one horrible cheat. 

8 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Good boy

:clap: 

Pasquale for King
Just now, AndrewB said:

I said on the match thread that he must think his subs are rubbish.  Anyone else would have emptied the bench at two down.  Think he only used 2 subbies.

They were, we were looking at HT and they had 4 defenders and the GK, Abada was the only other attacker apart from the guy who can’t stay upright 🤣

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

In Celtic minded minds too.

Hearts1975
5 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Absolutely, we were superb. That thing they do where they just find a way to unlock games no matter what wasn't there though. They looked beaten long before the final whistle.

Think they definetely missed McGregor. Zander had a great game today but tbh most of their chances were moments of lapsed concentration by us.

We handled most of what they could throw at us. 

For me it's about confidence. Any win against either of the 2 of them, breeds that belief. 

jamboinglasgow

Comments below it are full of Celtic fans saying that it shouldn't be a re as there was no contact from Yang. Contact doesn't matter as a high boot is a high boot.

I love when Rodgers and Celtic fans are raging when something doesn't go their way 

pettigrewsstylist
14 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Our pressing, all over the pitch, caused this defeat.

queensferryjambo
18 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Good boy

Yasssss 

:gok:

henrysmithsgloves

BEEEEAAATOOON,in a star trek voice 

th-1480598084.jpg

Edited by henrysmithsgloves

pettigrewsstylist
13 minutes ago, Carter said:

A very good day 🇱🇻

Totally where i was at. SN is the difference, i suspect, between getting a gallant draw or seeing it out tidily 2nd half.

NaturalOrder74

The best part about giving them a bruising is the post match meltdown they can’t just admit we were better. victim fc 

Nelly Terraces
22 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Just reading his comments

Some salty tears.

Beautiful.

Get it up ye, prick. 

🤣

Heard the unlikeable barsteward on the radio whining like a brat about all the decisions, though, shock horror, of course he thought there was nothing wrong with their penalty they were given. Yeah, whatever Brendan...

:conspiracy:

brawlad74

Pressure mounting. 

Jim_Duncan
8 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Comments below it are full of Celtic fans saying that it shouldn't be a re as there was no contact from Yang. Contact doesn't matter as a high boot is a high boot.

I love when Rodgers and Celtic fans are raging when something doesn't go their way 

I thought at first the ref rescinded the card because he’d kicked Joe Hart in the head. 

Nelly Terraces
24 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

image.gif.cc2745782cb57801bc144a5947ae41d9.gif

Never fails to have me guffawing that one. And especially in the context of Brendas greeting today. Absolutely superb. :lol::thumb:

26 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

They looked to be getting desperate without about 20 mins to go. 

Hearts1975
17 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Our pressing, all over the pitch, caused this defeat.

Agree with that. Pressing was really good today. 

Rupert Custard

Crispy lipped prick.

He’s just singled out Beaton for ‘attention’ from their rancid fan base.

i wish jj was my dad
33 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Captain Mainwaring, sir. They don't like it up them sir, captain Mainwaring, they don't like it up them sir.

Spot on. Enjoying his tears. 

jamboozy
21 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Heard the unlikeable barsteward on the radio whining like a brat about all the decisions, though, shock horror, of course he thought there was nothing wrong with their penalty they were given. Yeah, whatever Brendan...

:conspiracy:

Exactly what I was thinking when listening to the prick.