Top Posters In This Topic

• dannymack

• Fozzyonthefence

• Sooks

• PortyBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before

The creepy, oddball looking weirdo is finished.

We've broken Brendan

:Robbie:

Nessjambo67
22 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

He dropped this😆

Euo-QZi-XEAYH-n-C-jpeg.jpg

Just brilliant 

28 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Enjoyed listening to him and Bonnar on the way home.

I heard some of the BBC coverage after the game and thought I was listening to Celtic radio. It was basically Bonner whinging about the decisions in the game. You'd hardly have known who they'd been playing let alone that Hearts had actually won the game. 

As for Brendan Rogers - a totally classless interview. 

Doc Rob
6 minutes ago, cjay99 said:

Trying to claim it wasn't a red card 🙈

Just saw a clip of this. He kicks Cochrane in the face. Not very hard, fortunately, but he does make contact. Boot someone in the face, even by accident, and it’s dangerous play and you’re going for an early bath. It should have been an immediate straight red. Trying to claim it wasn’t a sending off is delusional.

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

I honestly don't think we let them play 

They went to 10 men, yes, and that would have made a difference but beni and Hoff just dominated the middle. I think it was more a reflection of how we played against them, than how bad they were. 

Naisy had us really up for it today, despite not having Kent or Halkett at the back.      Brilliant performance all round.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Fantastic squad he and his recruitment team built in the summer. Aside from a couple of good crosses they offered nothing. They seemed to be unable to adjust to 10 men though it maybe didn't make much difference. Arguably a worse performance than the defeat to Hearts and draw with Kilmarnock at Celtic Park.

It was bizarre to read the Peter Lawwell lamented the sub-standard recruitment despite it being his son who's in charge of it.    I hadn't realised that his son worked in recruitment with Ange at  Yokohama, which explains how the focus changed so quickly to getting Ange when Eddie Howe stuck 2 fingers up at them.   

Mikey1874
17 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

Just saw a clip of this. He kicks Cochrane in the face. Not very hard, fortunately, but he does make contact. Boot someone in the face, even by accident, and it’s dangerous play and you’re going for an early bath. It should have been an immediate straight red. Trying to claim it wasn’t a sending off is delusional.

It's a red card. Interestingly even a strong elbow in the face would just be a booking. But the foot is deemed (very) dangerous play so referee had no alternative once he was asked to look at it. 

Mikey1874
6 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Naisy had us really up for it today, despite not having Kent or Halkett at the back.      Brilliant performance all round.

It was bizarre to read the Peter Lawwell lamented the sub-standard recruitment despite it being his son who's in charge of it.    I hadn't realised that his son worked in recruitment with Ange at  Yokohama, which explains how the focus changed so quickly to getting Ange when Eddie Howe stuck 2 fingers up at them.   

The Lawwell son left this week along with another guy.

Jim_Duncan

It’s all right Brenda. These things even themselves out over the season. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Think that’ll be his managerial career just about finished. Doesn’t have the desire anymore. Just moans and talks the same pish as your average clueless Tim 

briever
2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Think that’ll be his managerial career just about finished. Doesn’t have the desire anymore. Just moans and talks the same pish as your average clueless Tim 

He'll be off to Saudi - help him top up his tan and misogyny.

Listened to the bbc interview and thought the reporter (McLaughlin?) didn’t do his job at all. 

After Rogers went on about all the decisions that went against his poor wee team, he specifically said the refs first big decision was the sending off. The reporter should’ve then mentioned their ridiculous penalty. But basically shat it.

Poor Brenda, doesn't seem to understand the laws of the game. 
No doubt,  a stone wall red card. 
And whether you agree with the laws of the game or not , according to the Laws, that is a penalty. All those saying, he wasn't looking at the ball, nothing in the laws about looking at the ball. 
The only wrong decision was the penalty that Celtic got.
Poor loosers.

Ex member of the SaS
Just now, DS98 said:

Listened to the bbc interview and thought the reporter (McLaughlin?) didn’t do his job at all. 

After Rogers went on about all the decisions that went against his poor wee team, he specifically said the refs first big decision was the sending off. The reporter should’ve then mentioned their ridiculous penalty. But basically shat it.

Oh come on, you can't expect them to upset our Brenda do you? Ask proper questions after a loss? No chance.

BigAlim

He once put Anton Rogan in his best ever Celtic XI btw

Lone Striker
3 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

He vowed to stay the full 3 years this time unless he got "emptied" first.    He possibly  regrets saying that now.

BackOfTheNet

Not a fan of “Brenda” as a name. It’s just immature.

This, however, is the type of mature comedy I’m here for…

tiger Rudi
3 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Neither penalties should have been given........ if he had been a bit more truthful about their own dodgy penalty I maybe would have accepted his rant more lol. 

Get it right up ye!! VAR got two decisions wrong, we scored from ours. Red card was a sending off all day long. How both him and Lennon can say it was soft is laughable. 

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Not a fan of “Brenda” as a name. It’s just immature.

This, however, is the type of mature comedy I’m here for…

🤣

Gorgierools
16 minutes ago, tiger Rudi said:

Neither penalties should have been given........ if he had been a bit more truthful about their own dodgy penalty I maybe would have accepted his rant more lol. 

Get it right up ye!! VAR got two decisions wrong, we scored from ours. Red card was a sending off all day long. How both him and Lennon can say it was soft is laughable. 

Lennon's never been the same since that coin decapitated him.

periodictabledancer
27 minutes ago, briever said:

He'll be off to Saudi - help him top up his tan and misogyny.

Post of the day.😂

vegas-voss
4 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

Lennon's never been the same since that coin decapitated him.

Decapitated his top pocket 

Seymour M Hersh

Interesting that he called out Beaton on Sky. Wonder if the beaks will pull him up. :rofl:

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Fantastic squad he and his recruitment team built in the summer. Aside from a couple of good crosses they offered nothing. They seemed to be unable to adjust to 10 men though it maybe didn't make much difference. Arguably a worse performance than the defeat to Hearts and draw with Kilmarnock at Celtic Park.

Tactically I think BR got it wrong. In the second half they a took a player out of midfield to allow another forward to play. This allowed us to easy win the 2nd ball. 

Benny Klack

Classic Lennon style deflection from the weird *******.

Don’t think Beaton took that penalty for you in the first half ya clown 🤡 

5 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Tactically I think BR got it wrong. In the second half they a took a player out of midfield to allow another forward to play. This allowed us to easy win the 2nd ball. 

It was weird how they kept trying to pass it out from the back throughout the second half when we had the extra man. They were just inviting pressure on to themselves. 

GinRummy

Taken during his interview today

8 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

IMG_2284.jpeg

Sorry that doesn’t count. Snake oil salesman Brendan has already preempted still photograph evidence by saying it would make it look worse than it was. He’s now absolutely desperate to save his job and distance himself from the massive shift in Celtic performances since he took over from Fat Ange. 

It’s all your fault Brendan. 

Edited by GinRummy

CostaJambo
44 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Same thing on Sky, total arslikhan from the interviewer. Their "penalty" was not even discussed!

Also Brenda started the answer to his first question with a completely unrelated "First of all I'd like to pay credit to...." and I thought nice, he is gonna compliment us on a deserved win and he carried on with ".....my players"!

jock _turd

Does anybody think SN would get away with saying this about the refereeing of the game? Guys desparate not to take the blame for his team getting gubbed methinks!

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

Does anybody think SN would get away with saying this about the refereeing of the game? Guys desparate not to take the blame for his team getting gubbed methinks!

That's exactly what he's doing. I think he's deluded and there will be many more defeats for Celtic this season. They are very basically tactically, a long ball team

McNelly15

Brenda can absolutely do one, the wee hobbit that he is.. Karma's a bitch pal. Away you go now

There's a Good girl. 

GinRummy
10 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

The big difference between Celtic this season and Celtic last season is you Brenda. You can whine and moan to your  hearts content but everyone knows it. The Tim fans didn’t want you and they are starting to hate you. The good thing about all that from a purely human point of view is that you deserve everything that’s coming to you because you’re a complete and utter wankstain.  

Edited by GinRummy

2 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Totally where i was at. SN is the difference, i suspect, between getting a gallant draw or seeing it out tidily 2nd half.

His tactical understanding is so far ahead of Robbie Neilson. 

Deid Heid

As consoation, Brenda can aways get themsleves into Gesca tomorrow and get themselves a couple of nice new frocks, there's some kwality claithes shops through there.

Deid Heid

mibbies get a  awee wax too

Ferryjambo99

He specifically questioned the competence of the officials and singled out Beaton. There absolutely will be a notice of complaint for it

thee jambo

Not one journalist asks about their soft pen, bunch of arse lickers.

jock _turd

Thing is that there are a few Celtic fan videos up on youtube and they actually think they were robbed by Beaton! Beaton does not make decisions he only makes the ref aware of things that have happened that the ref may need to look at to be sure he has made the right decision ultimately it is the on field referee that makes any desicion other than offside. Brenda has said that Beaton made the desicions too.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, DS98 said:

McLaughlin is a tosser like most of them.

JayTeeJnr
1 hour ago, stirlo said:

I heard some of the BBC coverage after the game and thought I was listening to Celtic radio. It was basically Bonner whinging about the decisions in the game. You'd hardly have known who they'd been playing let alone that Hearts had actually won the game. 

As for Brendan Rogers - a totally classless interview. 

The Sky post-match analysis was very similar. Lennon brushed off the Celtic penalty as soft (not wrong) and wanted to swiftly focus on the Hearts penalty and sending off which he thought were both wrongly given.

McGowan didn’t want to give much of an opinion on anything so it was surprisingly left for Boyd to give a balanced view.

tartofmidlothian
6 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

The Sky post-match analysis was very similar. Lennon brushed off the Celtic penalty as soft (not wrong) and wanted to swiftly focus on the Hearts penalty and sending off which he thought were both wrongly given.

McGowan didn’t want to give much of an opinion on anything so it was surprisingly left for Boyd to give a balanced view.

Naismith got it right in his interview, both very soft penalties. He was the manager giving the most realistic assessment today.