Brenda

neilnunb

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Kris Boyd is the only one that has called this ***** out.I know he is doing it to stoke the Celtic fans but at least he has said it.

Big deal.

He's still a rocket. 

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannymack

• Fozzyonthefence

• Sooks

• PortyBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, BigAlim said:

Do their fans actually swallow the shite he feeds them?

They do, because its easier to process for Celtic fans that they lost yesterday because of the dodgy SFA and refs. Because the alternative (which is the truth) is they were poor and outplayed by a "weaker team" and Rangers are looking likelier to win the league.  

vegas-voss
31 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Big deal.

He's still a rocket. 

He is but at least someone is telling Rodgers to shut it

part_time_jambo
10 hours ago, H2 said:

Brendan does not understand the laws of the game:image.png.36d4c90e5561218713c27d78c6c3dd96.png

The officials don't understand the laws either if you read the bit about making the body unnaturally bigger. We wouldn't have had a penalty if that had been interpreted correctly.

Makes it even sweeter.

Re-watched the highlights.

First thing before the Celtic manager has his pathetic mump.

Red-card isn't about 'malice' or 'force', it's about endangering an opponent. 

There were two hand-balls for our penalty, not one. 

Johnson could have walked for a straight red too.

McCann can stay the **** away from Tynecastle with that summing up - come back Neil when you know the rules. 

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

The officials don't understand the laws either if you read the bit about making the body unnaturally bigger. We wouldn't have had a penalty if that had been interpreted correctly.

Makes it even sweeter.

How?  He did make his body unnaturally bigger.  That’s exactly why the penalty was awarded.  

Sooperstar
2 hours ago, BigAlim said:

Do their fans actually swallow the shite he feeds them?

They're like screaming bairns demanding it is fed to them. It's only done to shut them up. 

part_time_jambo
4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

How?  He did make his body unnaturally bigger.  That’s exactly why the penalty was awarded.  

According to the rule, " a player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player's body movement for that specific situation."

I don't think there is any doubt that the player's arm position was a consequence of his body movement at that moment, so it shouldn't have been a penalty.

As I said, makes it even sweeter.

Sooperstar

On this occasion he is right, but I'll not be citing Dermot ****ing Gallagher as evidence that the decisions were the correct ones. 

maggieb

Without reading through all this ? 
I can’t be the only one ,that for the penalty to them which Brendan never mentioned ? 
his hard done by player actually throws himself mid dive while stamping on our players foot? 
just how the phukk does var not see this ?🤮

soonbe110
14 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

According to the rule, " a player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player's body movement for that specific situation."

I don't think there is any doubt that the player's arm position was a consequence of his body movement at that moment, so it shouldn't have been a penalty.

The thing nobody seems to mention is that if  you look  closely the ball came off Johnston’s arm on to Uwata’s arm so two handballs in the one second. Johnston’s was more of a handball infringement as he was jumping towards the ball with his arm in front of him away from his body. 

Mikey1874
27 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

The English ex ref Dermot Gallagher made a good point and showed he's been following things. He said you could argue it was harsh, but refs in Scotland have been consistent in giving these as penalties all season. And it is consistent with the wording provided. 

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The English ex ref Dermot Gallagher made a good point and showed he's been following things. He said you could argue it was harsh, but refs in Scotland have been consistent in giving these as penalties all season. And it is consistent with the wording provided. 

I’m calling Celtic have had at least half a dozen like this this season alone 

AlphonseCapone
2 hours ago, been here before said:

Absolutely they 100% do. Its a perpetual  symbiotic relationship. A never ending call and return circle. 

The fans shout conspiracy, the manager shouts it back, the fans shout it more, the managers shouts it back nore...

Rinse and repeat.

I did enjoy the retro, "it's a conspiracy" chants yesterday.

The Real Maroonblood
56 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

He is but at least someone is telling Rodgers to shut it

He obviously wouldn't back him so his comments are futile. 

3 hours ago, part_time_jambo said:

Makes it even sweeter.

The example is clear, unambiguous. It is a penalty

1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

🤡🤡:rifle:

celtic.jpg

Brenda looks like she's enjoying it :rofl:

Gorgierools
6 hours ago, RobNox said:

Definitely pushing back there

wattie exploited
11 hours ago, RobNox said:

its his monthly spank from hearts :rifle:

part_time_jambo
19 hours ago, H2 said:

The example is clear, unambiguous. It is a penalty

Not according to the wording of the law, but you're probably right.

Maple Leaf

He's a whining wretch.  Complained about the decisions against Celtic but doesn't mention the penalty decision that was in his favour in the first half.

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

Deliciously yummy.

HeartsandonlyHearts

Rogers is right. They are incompetent.

But GIRUYYSB.

gregzy2k7
2 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Roond ye!! you absolute welt, I'm very pleased that the officials have grown a set and charged him for that.

Fair play👏

Spellczech

You know how this will pan out though - Brendan will accept a one-match touchline ban and nobody will admit any fault, but the meeting wll be "constructive" with the SFA "recognising" aspects of the defence.

Phil D. Corners

Good. I heard it mentioned years ago that giving a decision against the old firm gets spat on in supermarket in front of your kids. 

Not sure if that ever happened, but Rodgers comments are incitement.  

colinmaroon

As far as "biased" refereeing performances involving Hearts go, that makes the score:

Celtic - 1 Hearts - 15 plus.

Welcome to the real world Brenda.

Edited by colinmaroon

1971fozzy

Beautiful.  Likely banned from the dugout for the Ibrox game 🤣🤣 delicious.  

hearts00
On 04/03/2024 at 20:42, Mikey1874 said:

Look at the pens we conceded against Motherwell and at Livvy. Neither were pens pre VAR, both Cochrane and Kent neither moved their hand to the ball nor was their hands in unnatural positions. 

So he is right in that they have been given fairly consistently this season. Although interestingly not against Celtic in the OF game, so they can forget their conspiracy garbage. 

Hand ball rule is a complete mess though and just not right. They need to sort it out. 

Pampering to his bigoted support by calling out the bias against Celtic , all to deflect the downward spiral the club is on, you seriously just need to laugh ! 
At the end of the day , does he or the club care about the charge ….. no , a small fine , a few games in the stand ? 

Ex member of the SaS

The media already trying to influence the outcome by saying he will get a two game ban. For what he said ( his specific words that is ) he should get far more than two game ban. Saying the ref was incompetent he has said the very words the rules are specific on.  

On 04/03/2024 at 17:45, joondalupjambo said:

To be honest cannae get too excited about his comments on refs and VAR. However where he over stepped the mark was naming Beaton.  As soon as he did that for me it was game over and gave the SFA no option but to charge him.  They won't though, hope I am wrong.

He named him and called in to question his competence using that exact word in his post match 

On 04/03/2024 at 20:20, part_time_jambo said:

He was pushed by his own player and had his arm where it was as a consequence of trying to balance 

Ex member of the SaS

Mentioning the game was reffed outside the game, I thought that was obvious as VaR is in Clydesdale House.

Pilmuir
16 hours ago, fila said:

Pampering to his bigoted support by calling out the bias against Celtic , all to deflect the downward spiral the club is on, you seriously just need to laugh ! 
At the end of the day , does he or the club care about the charge ….. no , a small fine , a few games in the stand ? 

That’s what it is about, trying to ingratiate himself with the fans who are getting fed up with him.

Everyone (except on here of course) seems to have forgotten we were also on the receiving end of more than one controversial VAR decisions in the game.

WheatfieldWarrior
On 07/03/2024 at 12:26, Ex member of the SaS said:

The media already trying to influence the outcome by saying he will get a two game ban. For what he said ( his specific words that is ) he should get far more than two game ban. Saying the ref was incompetent he has said the very words the rules are specific on.  

A 2 game ban based on the hearing being on the 28th would see Rogers missing from the touchline the away game at Livingston and the away game at Ibrox.

(Obviously Rangers would need to increase the Celtic allocation from 0 to 1 to allow for this.) 

WheatfieldWarrior
On 07/03/2024 at 12:38, Japan Jambo said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68495830

timestamp 1.53 + 2.03, questions Beaton's competence... goodnight Vienna 🙂 

There's no way he's getting off - he's gone after Beaton by name.

If he's just moaned about not getting decisions or decisions costing them he'd have been fine.

On 07/03/2024 at 12:54, Ex member of the SaS said:

Mentioning the game was reffed outside the game, I thought that was obvious as VaR is in Clydesdale House.

Yep, that's the whole point of VAR, to point out errors or potential errors of the on-field officials.

Clearly Robertson didn't have a proper view of the red card incident, hence the decision to award a yellow card.  To be fair to him, he only sees the incident in real time and from his position he wouldn't get the best view of it.  Having been asked to review it, he recognised that is was a red card offence and changed his decision.

Dermot Gallagher on Sky said it was a clear red card, in fact the only big decision he thought the officials had got wrong was Celtic's penalty.  I very much doubt that Dermot has some sort of anti-Celtic agenda!

SectionDJambo
34 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

There's no way he's getting off - he's gone after Beaton by name.

If he's just moaned about not getting decisions or decisions costing them he'd have been fine.

Because he knows that Beaton is their fans’ bogeyman. It’s all deliberate  to try to deflect from his team’s shortcomings. 
This is the same lame excuse they used to push during Rangers’ 9 in a row. It was always a conspiracy by the referees. 
I don’t know how they would have coped with some of the decisions I’ve seen given against Hearts in games against Celtic, and Rangers, over the last 50 years.

10 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Because he knows that Beaton is their fans’ bogeyman. It’s all deliberate  to try to deflect from his team’s shortcomings. 
This is the same lame excuse they used to push during Rangers’ 9 in a row. It was always a conspiracy by the referees. 
I don’t know how they would have coped with some of the decisions I’ve seen given against Hearts in games against Celtic, and Rangers, over the last 50 years.

That's the crux of the matter and why he named Beaton rather than just refer to the VAR, in case any Celtic fans weren't aware of who the VAR was.

He says he'll defend himself rigorously, but he's wasting his time.  They've already kicked out Celtic's appeal against the red card, which was one of Brenda's gripes, so any criticism he made about that decision has been proven to be unfounded.

I know the show divides opinion on here, but they (specifically Tam Cowan) got tore into him on Off The Ball  earlier today.

Edited by FWJ

No Idle Talk

Brendan Rodgers and all the ex Celts and all the Celtic sycophants in the media have completely embarrassed themselves in the past few days. They were not cheated by officials. They got beat at Tynecastle fair and square.

For some weird reason I have had stuff popping up on my Facebook feed from local Aberdeen newspapers in the past few days and there seems to be an appetite for Neil Lennon to be the next Aberdeen manager. I don't get it. The man is an arse. I have no doubt that if he got the job, Aberdeen would improve in the short term, but it would blow up sooner or later. It always does when Neil Lennon is involved. He is just a provocative character. Controversy follows him wherever he goes. Why would you want that?

Aberdeen fans shock me, honestly. When they signed Scott Brown I thought to myself 'they will never accept him', and they very quickly did. Now it seems a lot of them would be happy to have Neil Lennon as manager. I find that weird. Even if we were struggling massively, facing relegation even, if the Hearts board tried to bring Scott Brown or Neil Lennon in as Hearts manager our fans would openly revolt. They just would not have that. And I totally get it.

Edited by No Idle Talk