Brenda

neilnunb

Really hope they have a trophy less season as it will be total meltdown at Celtic particularly if they go out the cup at the semi final stage ! The thought of a Rangers double  or treble ( hopefully not) will have them at the boards and Brenda’s throats 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannymack

• Fozzyonthefence

• Sooks

• PortyBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Class of 75

Any other manager said what Rodgers said about refereeing they would be hauled up before the SFA. Be interesting to see what happens with him. I don't hold my breath 

Edited by Class of 75

9 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Rodgers is buckling under the pressure. He is quickly learning why you should not go back after a successful first spell. The first time Rangers were no where near Celtic, so allowed Celtic to dominate and make him look better. Now with Rangers (at the moment) providing a title challenge the pressure is on him and his team and they are finding it tough.

Also he has a team that was set up for Ange's style not his. He has brought players in but they have been very hit and miss.

Spot on.  Celtic are regressing under Brenda and he knows it, as do their magnificent fans who are undoubtedly the best fans in the world while their team is winning everything, but show their true colours as a mob of self entitled ^^^^s as soon as they aren't getting everything their own way.

gregzy2k7

Man's an absolute helmet.

Btw that was as stonewall a red card as you are ever likely to see, and both pens were not pens but guess what Brenda? You still have to score them, we scored ours and your team bottled yours, so girfuy!!

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

image.jpeg.230ac0eb1d341b18e0d46b6994879cac.jpeg

Brenda at work this morning, remembering he now works with the likes of Hart, Taylor, Johnson and O’Reilly….

mscjambo
16 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

Got to be charged for that outburst

Not holding ma breath on that though.

Said that to my dad.

Questioned the integrity and competence of the refs.

All fine if its for him. 

Should be charged all being fair.

Can't see it though

copa-mundial

He's trying to play to the massives, but even they are seeing through his panicking nonsense. 

Anyone outside the cheeks who makes they comments after the game would get hammered for bringing the game into disrepute. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they go all Sevco like and ask for Beaton not to officiate any of their games on the pitch or by mean of VAR. 

pettigrewsstylist

Cochranes fault

- Didn't pull out of way and let him have ball...again

- made a meal of being kung fu assaulted

- deiberately took to field knowing himself to be too wee.

Was the grass length okay today?

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

BelgeJambo
4 hours ago, robroy1874 said:

Something really sleekit about him

Do you think? 😂

IMG_3238.jpeg

Edited by BelgeJambo

Japan Jambo
13 hours ago, merrymac said:

A bit more of a sensible interview from Brenda

liked the good girl/good boy comments at the end; almost as if he's had problems differentiating girls and boys in the past 😁

Hackney Hearts

Dermot Gallagher on Sky's Ref Watch just called all the decisions in Hearts' favour.

(and I presume he doesn't have an anti-Celtic agenda)

Said the Celtic 'penalty' should have been a foul on Cochrane.

Said it was a red card.

Said Hearts' penalty was unlucky for the player (we can all see that) but that every incident of this type in Scotland this season has seen a penalty given, so the rules are being applied entirely consistently.

periodictabledancer
5 hours ago, mscjambo said:

Brendan is a bit of a hypocrite 

IMG-20240303-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20240303-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20240303-WA0005.jpg

He's also comparing apples & oranges as the two incidents are not the same.

One players has his foot 5 feet in the air, the other is moving towards a falling goalkeeper. 

Saw this same crap on P&B. 

RustyRightPeg

Dare say someone's already mentioned it but Kris Boyd put him in his place after his postgame interview yesterday.

Never mentioned his own teams penalty which was as soft, and if scored the ball probably doesn't end up at Yang to crane kick Cochrane's chops.

Pleasing.

Fozzyonthefence
30 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

He's also comparing apples & oranges as the two incidents are not the same.

One players has his foot 5 feet in the air, the other is moving towards a falling goalkeeper. 

Saw this same crap on P&B. 

Definitely.  There’s more mitigation for the St Mirren player going for that at that height imo. 

Fozzyonthefence
6 hours ago, RobNox said:

Spot on.  Celtic are regressing under Brenda and he knows it, as do their magnificent fans who are undoubtedly the best fans in the world while their team is winning everything, but show their true colours as a mob of self entitled ^^^^s as soon as they aren't getting everything their own way.

Really not sure why people are saying ours wasn’t a penalty.  Even ex ref, Dermot Gallagher, says it was. 

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Dermot Gallagher on Sky's Ref Watch just called all the decisions in Hearts' favour.

(and I presume he doesn't have an anti-Celtic agenda)

Said the Celtic 'penalty' should have been a foul on Cochrane.

Said it was a red card.

Said Hearts' penalty was unlucky for the player (we can all see that) but that every incident of this type in Scotland this season has seen a penalty given, so the rules are being applied entirely consistently.

Hackney Hearts
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

They've been a bit creative with those headlines! The 2nd one is indeed Dermot Gallagher, but his opinion is definite red card.

The third headline isn't from Gallagher (who says these are consistently given as penalties now) - it's some irrelevant whining from the two others in the studio.

the posh bit

Brenda's making a monumental arse of himself now. He should look at the defending for the 2nd goal. 

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Hackney Hearts said:

They've been a bit creative with those headlines! The 2nd one is indeed Dermot Gallagher, but his opinion is definite red card.

The third headline isn't from Gallagher (who says these are consistently given as penalties now) - it's some irrelevant whining from the two others in the studio.

Steven Warnock, and Sue Smith.

Jim_Duncan

You’ll notice yesterday that, like the LC semi v Rangers, their penalty was instantly awarded by the ref while ours required a VAR check. 

Mikey1874
5 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Brenda's making a monumental arse of himself now. He should look at the defending for the 2nd goal. 

"Incompetent" is a strong word. Brenda was adamant the St Mirren player who caught Hart on the head was a definite red card 2 weeks ago. 

And the arm to hand debate happens every week. 

Pressure leading to deflection. 

jambo_tar

Man is starting to feel the pressure. Wouldn't surprise me if they parted company at the end of the season. Hope they win nothing. Was amazed that he went back to them after leaving them for Leicester City. 

Kjell Olofsson

I did notice yesterday that Brenda had stopped licking those big lips! Perhaps he is waiting for Jane Lewis to return?

He ran out of chewing gum just before Shankland rattled in his goal too!

No mention of the Tynecastle grass being too long this time!

Exile fae Main Street

BR has always been a sleekit, disagreeable little hypocrite.

Made a complete ares of himself yesterday.

Gonad!

They’ve got some brass neck. Always cheated, never defeated. 

The Treasurer

Surprise, surprise, they are appealing the red and writing to the GFA to express concerns about the refereeing. 

By my reckoning there was four big calls in the game. 

Their penalty. 

Dubious at least but awarded without hesitation. 

Outcome favours sellik. 

Red card. 

A boot in the face is a straight red every time 

Correct call but outcome favours Hearts. 

Our penalty. 

Soft but clear hand ball. 

Correct call but outcome favours Hearts. 

Disallowed goal. 

Marginal but outcome favours sellik. 

So of the four big calls two favoured Hearts, but by the current rules were correct. 

Two favoured sellik but those could have gone either way. 

Not sure what their complaint is based on the facts 

Shipwrecked
23 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

No chance 

I understand that they are also appealing Idah's missed penalty. Apparently Zanders boots were two sizes too big making it easier for him to make the save. 

1971fozzy

It was never a penalty for them. At the game I thought it and watching video confirms it. If anything it should have went Cochrane way. But Brenda said nothing about that. They bottled it.

As for the red card it was an absolute certainty. Doubt he meant it but it was head height studs in the face. Dangerous so off. 
Our pen was soft but they’ve been given so I’ll take it. 
He also got the benefit of VAR for the disallowed goal which was a baw hair. No VAR and it was given.

he is a horrible weirdo that plays the victim card as usual with that lot. 
like Montgomery they shout loud about pens given against but never for the ones they get.  Does Montgomery cal out the diving wig ? Nope. Does Brenda call out the cheating wee prick Kyogo ? Nope.

jamboozy

The old squirm do really think that they actually run Scottish football don’t they?:wow:

Has he ever complimented Hearts for beating his Celtic teams in any of the three occasions that it happened 

Wee Mikey
16 minutes ago, Shipwrecked said:

I understand that they are also appealing Idah's missed penalty. Apparently Zanders boots were two sizes too big making it easier for him to make the save. 

Retrospective straight red for beard tickling?

Jambo in Bathgate
8 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

It was never a penalty for them. At the game I thought it and watching video confirms it. If anything it should have went Cochrane way. But Brenda said nothing about that. They bottled it.

As for the red card it was an absolute certainty. Doubt he meant it but it was head height studs in the face. Dangerous so off. 
Our pen was soft but they’ve been given so I’ll take it. 
He also got the benefit of VAR for the disallowed goal which was a baw hair. No VAR and it was given.

he is a horrible weirdo that plays the victim card as usual with that lot. 
like Montgomery they shout loud about pens given against but never for the ones they get.  Does Montgomery cal out the diving wig ? Nope. Does Brenda call out the cheating wee prick Kyogo ? Nope.

Their penalty didn’t go to VAR even though the Celtic player played for it. 

1971fozzy
Just now, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Their penalty didn’t go to VAR even though the Celtic player played for it. 

Apologies your right, neither it did. It should have though. Brother Beaton not so anti Celtic then

1971fozzy
8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Has he ever complimented Hearts for beating his Celtic teams in any of the three occasions that it happened 

that would be the right thing to do you’d think.  Too bitter and self entitled to do that though. He must hate us which is very pleasing.

kingantti1874
3 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

a bit. Some ****ing victim on the Twitter.  Actually - the trained ref says celtics not a pen, a red and a pen to hearts 🤣🤷‍♂️

Brenda and Nick M.  I was listening to Monty being interviewed after their world-class win against Ross County.

Reminded me of Eddie Jones (rugby):  graceless in defeat, graceless in victory.

WheatfieldWarrior

Should get an additional 2 game ban.

Should be a touchline ban for Rogers given his comments, though it may be 1 with 2 suspended or something like that similar to the shut-you-up ban that  Neilson got.

I doubt the GFA have the stones for all that.

1971fozzy
2 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Should get an additional 2 game ban.

Should be a touchline ban for Rogers given his comments, though it may be 1 with 2 suspended or something like that similar to the shut-you-up ban that  Neilson got.

I doubt the GFA have the stones for all that.

Yep. Calling Beaton out for being a cheat. Let’s see how this plays out 

SectionDJambo

Rogers is cleary, and shamelessly, trying to deflect from his possible failure to stop Rangers winning the league. Specifically naming Beaton is purely designed to encourage paranoia amongst the thickos in their support.

The SFA should, but won't, follow it up.

joondalupjambo

To be honest cannae get too excited about his comments on refs and VAR. However where he over stepped the mark was naming Beaton.  As soon as he did that for me it was game over and gave the SFA no option but to charge him.  They won't though, hope I am wrong.

BigAlim

Do their fans actually swallow the shite he feeds them?

been here before
7 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Do their fans actually swallow the shite he feeds them?

Absolutely they 100% do. Its a perpetual  symbiotic relationship. A never ending call and return circle. 

The fans shout conspiracy, the manager shouts it back, the fans shout it more, the managers shouts it back nore...

Rinse and repeat.

Ex member of the SaS

But But Brenda claims he never questions ref decisions. They MUST penalise him or the rest of the clubs need to down tools. Rules for the bigots that no other club get to use, any other manager comes out with this and it's an automatic ban.

OldGorgie
23 hours ago, Canscot said:

TBF!  The same thing happened a few years ago at Livi and the Livi player only saw yellow!

😉

A bizarre post as It was a red. Try getting kicked in the face. Since when were the Uglies play  fair.