• Fozzyonthefence

• Sooks

• PortyBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Canscot
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

IMG_2284.jpeg

TBF!  The same thing happened a few years ago at Livi and the Livi player only saw yellow!

😉

Just heard Brenda's post match moan. God he is one bitter individual. Didn't congratulate Hearts once and I don't know how many times he said that he isn't one to complain about the officials then went on to complain about the officials, especially Beaton. Moaned about the soft penalty we got then went on to say that Celtic got a similar one last eeek

His tears and snotters are priceless. 

Stuttgart 2000
47 minutes ago, thee jambo said:

Not one journalist asks about their soft pen, bunch of arse lickers.

Unbelievable tbh 

also blaming a hard week v Motherwell and Dundee?? We had rangers then hibs before them.

delusional clown 

ford donald
1 hour ago, jock _turd said:

Does anybody think SN would get away with saying this about the refereeing of the game? Guys desparate not to take the blame for his team getting gubbed methinks!

He will be gone end of season,blames everybody else when things go wrong, digging a hole for himself.

Vic Vespa

No mention of the penalty they got that was no way a penalty, pure deflection, naming Beaton is poor we all know he done that to fit in with the Tic conspiracy theorists, should be pulled up for that .....

Vic Vespa
3 minutes ago, Stuttgart 2000 said:

Unbelievable tbh 

also blaming a hard week v Motherwell and Dundee?? We had rangers then hibs before them.

delusional clown 

I thought that at time watching Sky interview, interviewers so weak, would have 100% asked Brendan after his rant, what about your penalty, that wizny, but Beaton approved ....

Jambo in Bathgate
55 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

McLaughlin is a tosser like most of them.

Even had Preston trying to sell Shankland to Rangers and Celtic! Hearts supporter my arse! 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I haven't seen the interview, but Rodgers is a psychopath (due to his massive self portrait in his liv8ng room).

thegreatsd

“Those of you that know me know I don’t talk about officials “

…… then proceeds to bang on about the officials for ten minutes! Get it up ye Brenda. 

That video with the make up on him made me laugh. Well done to whoever did that. 😀

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, part_time_jambo said:

Direct criticism of officials is a slam-dunk with regard to punishment.

But did he, though?

He clearly said at the start of the interview, "I never come and speak about officials." The fact that the next 3 minutes were commentary of the officials' decisions is neither here nor there - he invoked dibs by saying that at the start.

It's a lot like saying, "No offence, but... you're a greeting faced, bad losing, don't know what you're doing wankstain." That can't possibly be offensive due to the opening words.

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Naismith got it right in his interview, both very soft penalties. He was the manager giving the most realistic assessment today.

Naismith also correctly said that it’s the hand ball rule that is the problem (something that not one of the so called expert pundits picked up on).  You shouldn’t get a penalty for that but the referee had to go with the current laws and that was a penalty, soft as it may seem.  As soon as I saw the reply I was convinced we’d get a penalty. 

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, DS98 said:

Listened to the bbc interview and thought the reporter (McLaughlin?) didn’t do his job at all. 

After Rogers went on about all the decisions that went against his poor wee team, he specifically said the refs first big decision was the sending off. The reporter should’ve then mentioned their ridiculous penalty. But basically shat it.

I did catch a bit of that. Basically, Big Brian was telt no to upset the spoilt wee prick. 

Debut 4
4 hours ago, Carter said:

Notable that he choose to mention Beaton by name. There's absolutely no doubt Beaton is the single biggest cheating official in Scotland today. There is no shame on his part. Nice to be the beneficiaries for once. 

Penalty awarded to them was a joke, although Cochrane got himself in a positional mess to bring about the scenario. 

I was worried about whether we would make the numerical advantage count. I thought on the whole we did that pretty effectively. 

A very good day 🇱🇻

Not sure about your criticism of Cochrane at the pen?  I said at the time during the game he (Beni) shirked tracking back his man and let him run, he stopped and faced the man Cochrane was already facing up.  

The argument could be ( and I take on board looking back at the tv footage) that Cochrane should’ve been aware much quicker and switched man, but I think Beni’s abrupt halt at tracking back made Cochrane hesitant in the moment and got caught out.    

But I still feel Beni should’ve been reacting quicker. It summed up his general game, tbh.  He was off the pace for most part.  

Edited by Debut 4

Des Lynam
2 hours ago, DS98 said:

Listened to the bbc interview and thought the reporter (McLaughlin?) didn’t do his job at all. 

After Rogers went on about all the decisions that went against his poor wee team, he specifically said the refs first big decision was the sending off. The reporter should’ve then mentioned their ridiculous penalty. But basically shat it.

Yes it sounded like Brian was auditioning for Celtic TV. 

Opinionated Jambo

That Celtic team is horrible. Compared to previous years they lack in most departments now. 

Italian Lambretta

Didn’t realise it was the same player (Yang) for their penalty and the sending off. I don’t know if true but heard the penalty didn’t go to VAR but second decision (sending off) did.

So Bro Beaton didn’t get to decide on penalty but made up for it on sending off🤷🏼‍♂️

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Didn’t realise it was the same player (Yang) for their penalty and the sending off. I don’t know if true but heard the penalty didn’t go to VAR but second decision (sending off) did.

So Bro Beaton didn’t get to decide on penalty but made up for it on sending off🤷🏼‍♂️

The penalty got checked by VAR.  All penalties do. 

Spellczech
6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

The penalty got checked by VAR.  All penalties do. 

The Celtic penalty was the only decision that that was wrong today...

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Even had Preston trying to sell Shankland to Rangers and Celtic! Hearts supporter my arse! 

That's disappointing.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

jamboinglasgow

Rodgers is buckling under the pressure. He is quickly learning why you should not go back after a successful first spell. The first time Rangers were no where near Celtic, so allowed Celtic to dominate and make him look better. Now with Rangers (at the moment) providing a title challenge the pressure is on him and his team and they are finding it tough.

Also he has a team that was set up for Ange's style not his. He has brought players in but they have been very hit and miss.

Jambo in Bathgate
18 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That's disappointing.

Not unexpected! Arsehole of a man! 

Mikey1874
12 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Rodgers is buckling under the pressure. He is quickly learning why you should not go back after a successful first spell. The first time Rangers were no where near Celtic, so allowed Celtic to dominate and make him look better. Now with Rangers (at the moment) providing a title challenge the pressure is on him and his team and they are finding it tough.

Also he has a team that was set up for Ange's style not his. He has brought players in but they have been very hit and miss.

You go back to improve a struggling side. You don't go back after a very popular manager has been playing brilliant football. 

Scott Monument

All he talked about was the refereeing decisions to cover up his own failures usually the sign of a manager on borrowed time,his ego will be shattered when he finishes the season without a trophy he has always come over as someone who thrives on all the adulation 

Jambo in Bathgate
5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Players should be able to adapt! He’s just lost it! We have taken more points off of Celtic than Rangers! 

1 hour ago, Canscot said:

TBF!  The same thing happened a few years ago at Livi and the Livi player only saw yellow!

😉

Tackle against San Nicholson, was far worse than today, not even a yellow card, upgraded to red by the compliance officer from memory.

sn.jpg

Armageddon
3 hours ago, jock _turd said:

Does anybody think SN would get away with saying this about the refereeing of the game? Guys desparate not to take the blame for his team getting gubbed methinks!

He mentioned "The first decision"  and no **** in there pulled him up that this wasn't the first decision, he means the first decision that didn't suit him.

The media better get a hold of this narritive and make sure he's not allowed to get away with it.

Australis

First penalty celtic have conceded this season.

And Brenda is making sure they don't conceded another, or else.

Games corrupt.

Neil Lennon takes some beating as Celtics most disliked manager but by **** is this creepy wee weirdo is putting in some shift to take that title.

Russ1977

Can’t believe anyone is moaning about the red card. He has a high straight leg and kicks cochrane over shoulder height. Most obvious red card you’ll ever see 

heatonjambo
7 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

And some people said he was just a big pair of tits.

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

Not sure about your criticism of Cochrane at the pen?  I said at the time during the game he (Beni) shirked tracking back his man and let him run, he stopped and faced the man Cochrane was already facing up.  

The argument could be ( and I take on board looking back at the tv footage) that Cochrane should’ve been aware much quicker and switched man, but I think Beni’s abrupt halt at tracking back made Cochrane hesitant in the moment and got caught out.    

But I still feel Beni should’ve been reacting quicker. It summed up his general game, tbh.  He was off the pace for most part.  

Did Cochrane not point yo benni to charge the man with the ball while he tracked back ?

Fort Vallance
4 hours ago, DS98 said:

McLaughlin passed me at halftime.pie in each hand. Don't think serious journalism was his priority. 

neilnunb
24 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

Can’t believe anyone is moaning about the red card. He has a high straight leg and kicks cochrane over shoulder height. Most obvious red card you’ll ever see 

It went against Celtic. There will be at least a week of moaning about it! 

LogicalEric

Rodgers seemed pretty voiceferous a couple of months ago that a "stud to the eye" accidental or not was a red. Conveniently seems to have forgotten that stance today. 

Clearly trying to deflect away from how poor they are under his watch. The difference in tempo compared to the team last season is unreal.

ollie2004
6 hours ago, part_time_jambo said:

Direct criticism of officials is a slam-dunk with regard to punishment.

The GFA will ignore his comments, more likely Beaton and Co will  be barred from VAR involving Septic. Just like their ugly partner.

If a Hearts player kicked one of their players on head I am 100% sure it would be a straight red, secondly Shanks disallowed goal would have been given. Thoughts!

merrymac

A bit more of a sensible interview from Brenda

Hannibal
58 minutes ago, LogicalEric said:

Rodgers seemed pretty voiceferous a couple of months ago that a "stud to the eye" accidental or not was a red. Conveniently seems to have forgotten that stance today. 

Clearly trying to deflect away from how poor they are under his watch. The difference in tempo compared to the team last season is unreal.

IMG_3201.jpeg

hmfcbilly

Bitter wee man who's clearly feeling the pressure. His attack on Beaton in the VAR stank of him believing the mhanks theory he is rangers orientated. Even if he is, the job of the Var ref is to look  back at decisions with benefit of replay and ask the match official to have a look again with the benefit of those replays. The match ref doesn't have to change their decision after seeing those images, it's purely an opportunity to double check contentious decisions no?

hmfcbilly
1 hour ago, merrymac said:

A bit more of a sensible interview from Brenda

🤣🤣

Reeks that his wee brown envelope to Don Robertson got there but didn’t have enough in it but the one he sent to Beaton got lost in the post. 

Don't ye know that these things level themselves out.  So, we've only got 100 more dodgy decisions coming our way this season

Dry yer eyes Rodgers😍

pettigrewsstylist

Has he congratulates his opponents today yet?

Clearly not saying much about their penalty either.

Scott Monument
4 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

McLaughlin passed me at halftime.pie in each hand. Don't think serious journalism was his priority. 

The journalist should have moved the rant about the officials on and asked him about his team which Roger’s wanted to avoid 

leginten

Rodgers really is a thick *****, and a moany one too.

Beaton did what all officials in our league do - he made a crucial and wrong decision which was to the benefit of an arse cheek. He failed to get Robertson to review his erroneous decision to award a penalty to Celtic when Cochrane was fouled.

That’s quite obviously the most important decision made in the match, because it gives Celtic the chance to take an unmerited lead and sets them on course for the win. Beaton just couldn’t legislate for the Norwich City reserve striker being shit at penalties.