Emiliano Marcondes

Batistuta87

ScottieMac17
10 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

He was way, way, way overhyped by some on here. 

The new Scott Allan

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batistuta87

• RustyRightPeg

• Chimp

• Bongo 1874

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg

Jesus Christ. Why the **** do we basically have a Marcondes appreciation thread.

What the **** happened here? 

**** the Hibs and **** Marcondes. Wank.

9 minutes ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

Jesus Christ. Why the **** do we basically have a Marcondes appreciation thread.

Exactly. 

2 hours ago, PapaShango said:

He's decent for this level but would be amazed if Hibs had him next season, he will be on hefty wages and can probably get a move to the Championship down there. The other boy they raved about the number 17, was absolutely hopeless, gave the ball away every time he had it and fluffed the best chance they had when he hit Souttar with a through ball. 

My Hobo colleague says hibs are paying £15k pw for him

chester copperpot
19 minutes ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

:clap:

gorgie rd eh11

He was part of a team that didn’t lose to Hearts, that makes him a hero down there.

vegas-voss
12 minutes ago, sac said:

I would hope that was true unfortunately I think it's pish fan talk 

Bull's-eye
22 minutes ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

Bang on the cash.

I never have a Scooby about any Hibs players, they're the only team we play were I take zero interest in anything about them on the field. I dont want us signing Hibs players . . Ever.

Can't think of any reason to be interested in anything about them except the delusion and the comedy value their supporters bring to the table.

FTH.

MattyK82
27 minutes ago, RudiSkacelsLeftPeg said:

Ken. Madness 🤯

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Such a pity it hasn't quite worked out 🤣

Screenshot_2024-03-11-11-44-35-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

😄😎

Walter Bishop
15 minutes ago, sac said:

Bournemouth are covering his wage. 

vegas-voss
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To be fair, he might just help to keep them in 6th place. 🥸

Imagine Aberdeen appoint Lennon this week and Aberdeen pip them to a European place ( league not cup obviously).Another bampot hero for them to now hate.

vegas-voss
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To be fair, he might just help to keep them in 6th place. 🥸

Imagine Aberdeen appoint Lennon this week and Aberdeen pip them to a European place ( league not cup obviously).Another bampot hero for them to now hate.

I was listening to Collins get himself in a wee frothy mess about Hibs last night. Going on about their great players every one he mentioned was a loanee and will need replaced in the summer by another batch of loanees and so it’ll continue. And unless there’s an obvious route from Hibs back to Bournemouths first team it won’t be long before these players stop trying quite so hard to do well up here.

15 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

If we wanted Marcondes we could approach him on a pre contract basis now.

The other boy very unlikely.

Remember, we've got Dhanda coming in the summer.  A much better player.

34 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Such a pity it hasn't quite worked out 🤣

Screenshot_2024-03-11-11-44-35-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

Might punch an Elvis impersonator and get caught with ching this May though . A Stokes masterclass right there 

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, Yoda said:

Remember, we've got Dhanda coming in the summer.  A much better player.

Dhanda is definitely better. Much rather have him. 

2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Dhanda is definitely better. Much rather have him. 

Bit younger too

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, Walter Bishop said:

Bournemouth are covering his wage. 

So Hibs are paying him £15K a week then...big bad Billy Boy paying the lot

TheBigO
4 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Not gonna kid myself and say he was shite because he had a good game. Deliveries were dangerous again and hit some free kick that gave Butland a fright. Caused problems for their defence when he moved up front. Stupid dive but that's Hibs for you. Will never be there next season. 

Dhanda is better. Does everything Marcondes does but in addition he drops much deeper to get on the ball and make things happen. Genuinely canny wait to get him in the door. 

One thing Hibs always seem to have is a guy or two who take excellent set pieces.  Corners, freekicks etc have long since been the biggest consistent threat when we play them

4 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Not gonna kid myself and say he was shite because he had a good game. Deliveries were dangerous again and hit some free kick that gave Butland a fright. Caused problems for their defence when he moved up front. Stupid dive but that's Hibs for you. Will never be there next season. 

Dhanda is better. Does everything Marcondes does but in addition he drops much deeper to get on the ball and make things happen. Genuinely canny wait to get him in the door. 

Honestly, I don't know but if he's even remotely similar to him then we've bagged ourselves a very good player! Have liked what I've seen of Dhanda, and if we can by some minor miracle get Shanks to sign an extension so we can go into next season with an attack that can more readily support Shanks, then by christ we'll be doing well. 

I don't recall Dhandas corners, but I'll be buzzing if they're halfways good. McKay and Cochranes corners make me want to take a battery acid eyebath. Grant on the flipside can put a passable one in, but for as good at defending corners we are, we're awful at converting them. Never look hugely threatening! Need to work on this.

loveofthegame
2 hours ago, sac said:

As others have said, this is nonsense. Hibs have been on-record saying they only have him because they aren't covering his wages.

2 hours ago, sac said:

That’s £60 k a month , no chance 

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Honestly, I don't know but if he's even remotely similar to him then we've bagged ourselves a very good player! Have liked what I've seen of Dhanda, and if we can by some minor miracle get Shanks to sign an extension so we can go into next season with an attack that can more readily support Shanks, then by christ we'll be doing well. 

I don't recall Dhandas corners, but I'll be buzzing if they're halfways good. McKay and Cochranes corners make me want to take a battery acid eyebath. Grant on the flipside can put a passable one in, but for as good at defending corners we are, we're awful at converting them. Never look hugely threatening! Need to work on this.

We need to employ a set piece coach 😝

Malinga the Swinga
5 minutes ago, theshed said:

https://twitter.com/Zeshankenzo/status/1767171844493250727?t=YV8d3EzaPnL7NnwosTGRtQ&s=19

The poster actually thinks this is a pen…look at his legs and that’s not to mention the arms in the air 

Without even looking at clip, I can confidently say that it wasn't a penalty. I over 50 years of watching Scottish football, I have never seen any incident where the correct decision was a penalty to Hibs.

A_A wehatethehibs

Any trace of reviving his former career as a half decent level of footballer was wiped out the day he signed for Hibs as is the case for nearly every decent pro that signs there. Career graveyard 

3 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Bang on the cash.

I never have a Scooby about any Hibs players, they're the only team we play were I take zero interest in anything about them on the field. I dont want us signing Hibs players . . Ever.

Can't think of any reason to be interested in anything about them except the delusion and the comedy value their supporters bring to the table.

FTH.

So, where do you take interest in anything about them?

:lolpoint:

3 hours ago, sac said:

Their ‘massive’ £6M windfall won’t last very long then.

No chance these tramps are paying that kind of money.

vegas-voss
43 minutes ago, theshed said:

https://twitter.com/Zeshankenzo/status/1767171844493250727?t=YV8d3EzaPnL7NnwosTGRtQ&s=19

The poster actually thinks this is a pen…look at his legs and that’s not to mention the arms in the air 

Nah he is going to have to have a lot more extra training sessions from Boyle before he takes over top diver as he has commited to the dive far too early there.

42 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

We need to employ a set piece coach 😝

Austin MacPhee leaves Northern Ireland role to join Scotland ...

Batistuta87
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, OTT said:

Judging by performances against us, Dhanda has it. He was unbelievable in the game he scored that free kick (which actually was from a very similar position if not slightly further out than Marcondes' last night). His corners were good as well - took with both feet and always looked for big Jordan White but Kent dealt with them well. He's got that "could land it on any blade of grass" type of technique about him. 

3 hours ago, TheBigO said:

One thing Hibs always seem to have is a guy or two who take excellent set pieces.  Corners, freekicks etc have long since been the biggest consistent threat when we play them

Yeah Newell is good from a dead ball too. Always get slightly nervous when he's standing over a set-piece because he's buried a few. 

5 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Bang on the cash.

FTH.

LOL what age are you. Why would you not want to know everything about your biggest rival and about how they might be doing in comparison to ourselves? We're obviously miles ahead but I want to know everything they're up to so we always stay ahead. 

Also don't think anyone is saying we should sign this guy - just admitting he's a decent player. 

Edited by Batistuta87

But can he do it on a wet, windy Wednesday in Dingwall?

I'll stick my neck out and predict.... no chance! FTH

Edited by Serge

Des Lynam

The great Messi debate has been answered.......could he do it in Dingwall on a Wednesday night? 

If the world class Marcondes can't then we have our answer. 

:rofl:

Batistuta87
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Serge said:

But can he do it on a wet, windy Wednesday in Dingwall?

I'll stick my neck out and predict.... no chance! FTH

Nope! 

Outclassed by Jambo Dhanda. 

Edited by Batistuta87

Batistuta87
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

The great Messi debate has been answered.......could he do it in Dingwall on a Wednesday night? 

If the world class Marcondes can't then we have our answer. 

:rofl:

Their best player aside from Maolida but oor Yann showed him how it's done. ****ing love it 😂

Edited by Batistuta87

3 minutes ago, Rods said:

Few on their match thread calling him out as rubbish.

Maybe just turns up for the big games? He's there for a move at the end of the day :D 

Edited by OTT

Mikey1874

And why are we reading about Adam Le Fondre being brilliant in the 2nd half?

gar jambo
On 11/03/2024 at 13:28, TheBigO said:

Wait to you see Dhanda in a decent team 

TheBigO
1 hour ago, gar jambo said:

Wait to you see Dhanda in a decent team 

Nnnnngggg....

Yeah was speaking to my bro in law yesterday who is a Staggie and he was telling me Dhanda is the real deal.  I asked him to just keep working as our feeder club like a good boy.

• 4 weeks later...

I hear he’s good enough to get hibs 3rd.

🤣🤣

However hibs fans don’t rate him. 😎

Australis

Seen a post over there saying Newall was pathetic, but he did more than Marcondes.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

i8hibsh

I'm just ****ed off we made the ***** look good tbh. However no negativity.....I'm a happy Jambo right now.

Jamboelite

I think in a good team he would be decent, unfortunately for him he is surrounded by pish.