Emiliano Marcondes

Batistuta87

TheBigO
1 hour ago, gar jambo said:

Wait to you see Dhanda in a decent team 

Nnnnngggg....

Yeah was speaking to my bro in law yesterday who is a Staggie and he was telling me Dhanda is the real deal.  I asked him to just keep working as our feeder club like a good boy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batistuta87

• RustyRightPeg

• Chimp

• vegas-voss

I hear he’s good enough to get hibs 3rd.

🤣🤣

However hibs fans don’t rate him. 😎

Australis

Seen a post over there saying Newall was pathetic, but he did more than Marcondes.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

i8hibsh

I'm just ****ed off we made the ***** look good tbh. However no negativity.....I'm a happy Jambo right now.

Jamboelite

I think in a good team he would be decent, unfortunately for him he is surrounded by pish.

Famous 1874

Same number of yellow cards than goals & assists combined. Very poor for a guy on a supposed 25k a week. 

i8hibsh
15 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

I think in a good team he would be decent, unfortunately for him he is surrounded by pish.

He was but he got farmed out to Hibs because he was not good enough.

Tynecastle Valhalla

He will soon lose interest 

Gershwin
4 minutes ago, Tynecastle Valhalla said:

He will soon lose interest 

Looks like he already has. Glorified cheerleader. Overcooked pasta.

Philfigo

It's nailed on that they will sign him and spend £15k per week on him, it's just what Hibs do. He is utter shite so that would be a great move for them. I am saying next season they are going for Hibsit+ finding new levels of entertainment for us Jambos

Pasquale for King

I hear that his man bun is irretrievably damaged after the St J GK rattled him today 😆

Jim_Duncan

This guy still the best player in the league?

i8hibsh

Can we get a summary of this thread please?

People like me who called it and those that thought this ***** was the next Ronaldo?

mintmyster
19 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

It's nailed on that they will sign him and spend £15k per week on him, it's just what Hibs do. He is utter shite so that would be a great move for them. I am saying next season they are going for Hibsit+ finding new levels of entertainment for us Jambos

i was told a few weeks back he is on £33k and Hibs are paying £3k of that.

Diadora Van Basten
16 minutes ago, mintmyster said:

Thats a lot of money for not beating St Johnstone 

PaddysBar
32 minutes ago, mintmyster said:

And that’s why he won’t be signing for Hibs. Out of contract so will be looking for £20-£30k per week. 

Looks pish anyway. 

leginten

Wee bit of a flourish from their loanee starlets immediately after their arrival, and a bit of effort from them in the big, televised games. But it’s in the nuts and bolts games against the likes of St Johnstone that you’ll find out how much your loan players care about your club, and in this case the answer is “not a shiny shite”.

Hibs have history with loanee-heavy teams, as they won’t need reminding. And more generally, they have a long-standing problem of a succession of managers not really being able to motivate their players.

It’s all shaping up nicely.

heartmussel

Hibs fan pal of mine seems to think Maolida is off to Celtic in the summer

Gordons left glove

How much money do these guys think the have? 😂

Screenshot_20240406-233819~2.png

Thunder and Lightning
5 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Is this the same guy some creepy weirdo was giving it that he ran the show against us? 

indianajones
15 hours ago, Australis said:

Seen a post over there saying Newall was pathetic, but he did more than Marcondes.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

I sound like a broken record as I've been repeating it for the last three years. Really don't mind as it's great viewing. As long as that lot don't click on.

Newell is one of the biggest issues that lot have. He's been about for soon to be 5 managers and is placed on some sort of pedestal by the club and it's fans. He's genuinely awful. Goes missing in every game, makes rash decisions in both possession and tackling. He's mentally weak and can easily be got at. It sums up the Hibernian mentality to be honest. A drink driver too. 

As for Marcondes... A luxury they can't afford in both the lack of fight and desire as well as his future wages. He'd do well at an OF team where he has others doing the grit for him.

Australis
2 hours ago, indianajones said:

I sound like a broken record as I've been repeating it for the last three years. Really don't mind as it's great viewing. As long as that lot don't click on.

Newell is one of the biggest issues that lot have. He's been about for soon to be 5 managers and is placed on some sort of pedestal by the club and it's fans. He's genuinely awful. Goes missing in every game, makes rash decisions in both possession and tackling. He's mentally weak and can easily be got at. It sums up the Hibernian mentality to be honest. A drink driver too. 

As for Marcondes... A luxury they can't afford in both the lack of fight and desire as well as his future wages. He'd do well at an OF team where he has others doing the grit for him.

Looking like, when the going gets tough the loanees go missing. 🙂

Looks like a reasonable enough football player , on loan to a club he recognises as tin pot , and who genuinely could not give a flying duck about 

And that is exactly what he is as far as I can tell 

3 hours ago, indianajones said:

Think Newell is a very limited footballer with a fairly bad temperament. My main memory of him was getting the red card against us at Hampden. Any player costing their team a derby because they can't handle the occasion isn't fit for purpose. 

Marcondes won't be staying at Hibs IMO Has looked decent but I think he'll prefer a less intense league. Plus, I imagine most other leagues he can earn a better wage without having to carry the team as much.

Batistuta87
2 hours ago, BigAlim said:

:jj_facepalm:

Couldn't be happier to see him shit the bed today. Delightful. 

Rick Sanchez

You can see he's a bit quicker and intelligent with some of his play but it really doesn't help him or them. 

He's still a bit....shite.

i8hibsh
On 01/03/2024 at 12:24, i8hibsh said:

**** me man, this thread

:facepalm:

He had a good game, it happens to most players.  The sub standard performance from mostly our entire team on Wednesday contributed to this.

The boy is a Bournemouth reject and is not seen as good enough to represent his country at senior level.

He is not exactly a young player, Bournemouth clearly want rid and I suspect the Bournemouth fringes in the EPL is as far as he will make it.

In all the games he has played for Hibs, they have a win rate of 14%.

His corners looked pretty decent but Hibs scored **** all from all his deliveries.

I imagine after a few games slugging it out in Dingwall and Livingston etc there will be words like "over rated" etc used to describe him on Hibs.net.

Our players should be ****ing ashamed they let these ***** play better than their usual derby standard on Wednesday.

:interehjrling:

BigAlim
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

:interehjrling:

You are almost always wrong, but in this occasion you’ve called it spot on bud

Wee Mikey
1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

You are almost always wrong, but in this occasion you’ve called it spot on bud

Bust clocks being correct twice per day, etc.

i8hibsh

I actually think his win rate will be less than 14% now.

Australis

The junkie natives are starting to turn on him over there.

Not an example to set, for all the top European players they are about to start signing.

Watched the highlights of thier game. At one point you can see him going raj when Youan does not square it to him. Clearly not happy to be at Hibs 

Still he is a good indicator of what the BK group can bring lol

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Apparently, Tziolis phones up Monty every day, screams “Emiliano, Emiliano” down the phone and pisses himself laughing.

Diadora Van Basten

Reminds me a bit of when we signed Tziolis and Avlonitis. After a couple of games I thought they were going to be the best players ever to play for Hearts but it turns out that I had to Google their names as they were so forgettable.

Batistuta87
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Rods said:

Watched the highlights of thier game. At one point you can see him going raj when Youan does not square it to him. Clearly not happy to be at Hibs 

Still he is a good indicator of what the BK group can bring lol

Nae wonder.

He's much better than Hibs though and will be glad he's only there til the end of the season. I hope he goes back down the road and tells all his pals how shite they are and not to bother going themselves if they're offered the "chance".

Edited by Batistuta87

7 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

He's much better than Hibs and will be glad he's only there til the end of the season. I hope he goes back down the road and tells all his pals how shite they are and not to bother going themselves if they're offered the "chance".

I fear the draw of group stage football will have them lining up. 

Premier sports sponsoring the League Cup next season I believe. 

Batistuta87
32 minutes ago, gjcc said:

I fear the draw of group stage football will have them lining up. 

Premier sports sponsoring the League Cup next season I believe. 

Group stages of what? 

milky_26
7 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Group stages of what? 

the poster said it in the second sentence, the league cup

David McCaig

Did Hibs ever finish the song they were writing about them having Marcondes (on loan) and us signing Dhanda as it would seem that even in this scenario they have Hibsed-it again 🙂

RustyRightPeg
37 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Would we take Marcondes? 

I would. Tin hat on, but I think he'd suit us a lot better than he does Hibs, mainly because we're better. 

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I would. Tin hat on, but I think he'd suit us a lot better than he does Hibs, mainly because we're better. 

agreed..think he a good player tbh. Not saying we should sign him but clearly he’s at a good level and the type we need to push on.  

RustyRightPeg
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

agreed..think he a good player tbh. Not saying we should sign him but clearly he’s at a good level and the type we need to push on.  

Others will disagree and I'm fine with it, but he's now looking disillusioned by the whole Hibs thing (very easy to do). The Youan failed cutback on Saturday looked to tip him over the edge. 

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Others will disagree and I'm fine with it, but he's now looking disillusioned by the whole Hibs thing (very easy to do). The Youan failed cutback on Saturday looked to tip him over the edge. 

yeah of course.  A terrible fit for them but for a good team will shine.  Clear as day he has talent .  

Pasquale for King

Decent player obviously but chucking the toys out the pram because the rest of the team are crap doesn’t show up well. The other guy Maolida is still doing well and trying his best. 

Disco Dave
On 14/04/2024 at 11:36, Diadora Van Basten said:

Reminds me a bit of when we signed Tziolis and Avlonitis. After a couple of games I thought they were going to be the best players ever to play for Hearts but it turns out that I had to Google their names as they were so forgettable.

I was having the same thought last night but ironically couldn't remember their names!

kingantti1874

Tziolis is a great example.  The reality is he was absolutely top drawer.

then he listened to cathro spraffing absolute nonsense and along with the rest of that team chucked it. 

On 14/04/2024 at 11:36, Diadora Van Basten said:

To think Tziolis had 75 caps for Greece and the ever so talented Marcondes hasn't even had a single cap for Denmark he's that good.