Emiliano Marcondes

Batistuta87

3 hours ago, Sir PH said:

"Sometimes you just need to enjoy watching a player"

On a Hearts forum, about a Hibs player. Unbelievable. 

Mental stuff, genuinely what goes through folks heads

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batistuta87

• RustyRightPeg

• Chimp

• vegas-voss

dannymack
3 hours ago, Rods said:

He scored a goal which was down to our defending. He missed a big chance at the end of the first half, then faded out of the game.

Not really a swashbuckling all star performance in my book. 

He was part of the Montgomery Marvels that were labelled "Brilliant" for their efforts in their 1-1 win last night. 

Decent player but I'm not going to go OTT with credit based on exactly what you've stated. 

TexasAndy

Thought he had a decent game but didn't come away thinking what a good player he was.  He's on loan at Hibs for a reason.

HeartsandonlyHearts
15 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Being honest you would take him at Hearts.

Wid ye, aye?

3 hours ago, Scott Monument said:

Very good player hopefully they don’t bring many more of that calibre for next season otherwise they would be hot favourites to finish a minimum of third,also thought Joe newell has vastly improved 

:gok::vrwow::Shanks:

Opinionated Jambo

I thought he was very good last night alongside Maolida. I would be very surprised if Hibs held on to either next season.

Disser Pointon
4 hours ago, Rods said:

He scored a goal which was down to our defending. He missed a big chance at the end of the first half, then faded out of the game.

Not really a swashbuckling all star performance in my book. 

He was however capable of decent delivery, something that is sadly lacking within our squad!! They won't be holding onto him anyway.

20 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Being honest you would take him at Hearts.

You'd take anyone at Hearts with a European or South Amercican name :lol:

I thought Derek Riordan was a different class.     

Turns out I was correct, in a wrong way.     :rat:

1 minute ago, Opinionated Jambo said:

I thought he was very good last night alongside Maolida. I would be very surprised if Hibs held on to either next season.

Please elaborate how they were 'very good'.

Opinionated Jambo
Just now, AndyNic said:

Please elaborate how they were 'very good'.

Maolida for a start, the way he was turning with the ball and taking the ball on the turn, he was easing past at times, I thought he was dangerous but everyone has their own opinion. Some people thought Dhanda was very good when he played against us. I thought both Marcondes and Maolida were Hibs’ best players on the park last night and were probably ahead of ours too, we had an off night, it happens. 

vegas-voss

Hibs always seem to be fantastic when the other team is shite even their own fans said we were shite last night and despite that we drew and could have won and **** Marcondes he is only here 3 month 🤣

Edited by vegas-voss

vegas-voss
2 minutes ago, Opinionated Jambo said:

Maolida for a start, the way he was turning with the ball and taking the ball on the turn, he was easing past at times, I thought he was dangerous but everyone has their own opinion. Some people thought Dhanda was very good when he played against us. I thought both Marcondes and Maolida were Hibs’ best players on the park last night and were probably ahead of ours too, we had an off night, it happens. 

So they signed 8 on loan in January and 2  are decent.

jock _turd
23 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Mental stuff, genuinely what goes through folks heads

Macaroon bars get yer Macaroon bars 😂

Players that are crocked or cannae get a game for Burntmooth send them to they scaff doon Leiff to see if they can get a tune oot o thum, if they can weel hae them back sharpish and flog them oon😂 If that guy is any good he will be out of there faster than you can say knicks doon sis .

Edited by jock _turd

Batistuta87
3 hours ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

**** that. I wouldn’t bum up Messi if he pulled on a #!bs shirt.

Certainly wouldn’t be starting a thread.

Worlds went worse woke than first imagined. 🤦🏻

HAHAHAH aye calm doon. 
He's still an absolute prick. Just a prick who's decent at football. 

Edited by Batistuta87

Batistuta87

Nice to see all the level headed reasonable folk having a reasonable discussion and the pant-wetters absolutely flushing themselves oot. 

3 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

When you’re making Newell look semi decent, you know you’re having a bad day at the office.

A thoroughly unpleasant *******. Thinks he's a real playmaker and a tough nut. There is real cowardice about the way he makes challenges. I'd be delighted to see someone smash him. 

5 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Told yous he was a player. Ran the show last night and caused us loads of problems. Thought, grudgingly, that his technique, vision and positioning was excellent. 

Gutting as it is I don't mind admitting when they've signed a good player. Not that it happens often, but they definitely have done here.

Granted, by SPL standards he's a quality player, and caused us problems, but "ran the show", an gross exaggeration.

4 hours ago, Scott Monument said:

Very good player hopefully they don’t bring many more of that calibre for next season otherwise they would be hot favourites to finish a minimum of third,also thought Joe newell has vastly improved 

Hot favourites to finish a minimum of third.  :rofl:

Joe Newell.  :rofl:

Nobody on the pitch last night ran the show. It was a shite scrappy game that would of been a robbery had either team won it. 

SpruceBringsteen

Looks like he was chucked off Ex on the Beach for being a date rapist. He's a danger alright.

Bongo 1874
2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

You'd take anyone at Hearts with a European or South Amercican name :lol:

If they better the team absolutely.

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, H2 said:

Granted, by SPL standards he's a quality player, and caused us problems, but "ran the show", an gross exaggeration.

Got MOTM from a few reporters, most of what they did went through him at some point, he scored and would have had a second if it weren't for an excellent save from Zander. I'd say we've had fewer than 10 corners hit into us this season that have made us flap - and he hit four of them last night. 

So I'd say gross exaggeration is a bit of an exaggeration. 

Edited by Batistuta87

Hearts1975

He probably won't be there next season, but he is a cut above who they normally sign, that's for sure. 

Batistuta87
7 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

He probably won't be there next season, but he is a cut above who they normally sign, that's for sure. 

👍🏻🤞🏻

6 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

You can @ me if you want. 

I'm a Hearts fan first and foremost, but I love football and love watching good players. We've been screaming out for a #10 for 3 seasons now, and last night he showed how to play the position effectively. First half in particular he was a class above every single other player on the pitch.

We all love watching football. But to say sometimes we should just admire Hibs players is ridiculous, especially when they were playing Hearts. The last thing I was doing last night was admiring him.

5 hours ago, Scott Monument said:

🤣🤣🤣

A minimum.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😍😂😂🤣😅

Hearts1975
3 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

We all love watching football. But to say sometimes we should just admire Hibs players is ridiculous, especially when they were playing Hearts. The last thing I was doing last night was admiring him.

Admiring one of their players is different to being aware of their presence, and how they performed on the field.

I laughed when I initially heard about the Bournemouth pyramid, with them getting all the crud that's left over at the bottom.

The Op makes a point in that he looks a good player. You can still absolutely  despise them, but at the same time, recognise the fact.

luckyBatistuta

IMG_7165.jpeg
⬆️Marcondes

⬇️ Below🤔

tumblr_mdghxtJeT41qb8pdro1_400.gif

Edited by luckyBatistuta

heartgarfunkel

Some ***** on this thread won't cope if they see that Mitrovic for Aberdeen playing at Tynecastle...

:wtf:

RustyRightPeg
8 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Admiring one of their players is different to being aware of their presence, and how they performed on the field.

I laughed when I initially heard about the Bournemouth pyramid, with them getting all the crud that's left over at the bottom.

The Op makes a point in that he looks a good player. You can still absolutely  despise them, but at the same time, recognise the fact.

Exactly what I was doing. Apologies to the alpha male Hearts Da’s if I didn’t come across staunch enough. 

RustyRightPeg
Just now, heartgarfunkel said:

Some ***** on this thread won't cope if they see that Mitrovic for Aberdeen playing at Tynecastle...

:wtf:

Big money move from Al-Hilal? Must’ve missed that.

LogicalEric
2 hours ago, Carter said:

A thoroughly unpleasant *******. Thinks he's a real playmaker and a tough nut. There is real cowardice about the way he makes challenges. I'd be delighted to see someone smash him. 

Add Lewis Miller into that category. Sneaky as anything.

14 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Nobody is denying he's a good player. That's different from saying "sometimes you just need to sit back and admire a good player" or words similar to that. 

Thunder and Lightning
7 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Step above us and Hibs. 

Sometimes you just need to enjoy watching a player. Not necessarily wishing him or his team well, but just enjoying the way he plays the game.

Seemed to have time and space everytime he had the ball last night. Difficult to do in a game which is so high tempo.

Calm down ffs. He isn't George Best. 

2 hours ago, Opinionated Jambo said:

He missed an absolute sitter m8, suppose thats why he's playing for the shite and as for Emiliano he was tidy enough but nothing spectacular. 

heartgarfunkel
17 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Big money move from Al-Hilal? Must’ve missed that.

Beerschot’s where it’s at. 

colinmaroon

Funny, I didn't really notice him apart from corners and his goal.  Can cross a ball, end of.

Scott Monument

Hopefully we could maybe get loan players of that calibre before hibs leave us in the rear view mirror 

5 minutes ago, Scott Monument said:

Hopefully we could maybe get loan players of that calibre before hibs leave us in the rear view mirror 

At least try and be subtle.😂

7 minutes ago, Scott Monument said:

The rear view mirror ? you're 20 odd posts behind us ya halfwit 😂😂😂😂😂

Gundermann

He's a decent player as is Maoilida by Scottish standards. However, we managed to make Miller look good last night. 

Gillsland jack
3 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

He's a decent player as is Maoilida by Scottish standards. However, we managed to make Miller look good last night. 

And we have their number now, last night they were still a bit of an unknown quantity , next time we play them we will have a better idea of the Bournmooth experiment and the standard of loan players lining up for them.

they kind of had the element of surprise last night but still Hibsed it 😆

Seymour M Hersh

I've only seen him from highlights so I couldn't tell you if he's any good or not. I'm quite surprised some Hearts fans have seen enough of him to decide he's a level above us. 

Nelly Terraces

Couldn’t give a shiny shite for this latest ‘flair’ player parading for those wretches, or other of their players for that matter.

**** him & **** their shitty tinpot mongrel club.