Joe Savage offiski?

Chaps

Just now, GBJambo said:

We will be worse off if he leaves that’s for sure 

How do you know that?

What if we brought in Takis and he did an amazing job?

Nobody knows what would or could happen…

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Deviskan

• Pasquale for King

• buzzbomb1958

2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

How do you know that?

What if we brought in Takis and he did an amazing job?

Nobody knows what would or could happen…

True , I should have said in my opinion. 

Just feel that the players he has brought in the majority have been good to excellent and has made us clearly third best . 

Someone new is a step into the unknown it might work but it might not. 

5 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

The Captain has set the standard, he’s brave , not afraid to take the hard knocks , pulls us out the keek when needed and leads by example can you name one player apart from Forrest who has upped his game and tried to follow that , I doubt it

The Captain hardly 'pulled out us the keek' yesterday.

He's done his job very very well for most of the season. But so have many others. Shankland's goals wouldn't count for much if we were conceding freely at the back, which we haven't been. Yesterday an obvious exception.

4 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Where is the quote saying Premier League clubs are after Savage? What clubs have been named?

You've based your whole view on this around the ‘fact’ that Premier League clubs are after Savage, which therefore must equate to the ‘fact’ he’s doing an AMAZING job…hence anyone that thinks he isn’t must be a moron.

No I havent . You obviously have a bit of a problem understanding things . My point is that people on here who think they would do a better job than our highly rated Sporting Director are deluded morons . I am not sure how much simpler I can make this for you mate . I could maybe write it in crayon and take a photo 

buzzbomb1958
Just now, Rampant said:

The Captain hardly 'pulled out us the keek' yesterday.

He's done his job very very well for most of the season. But so have many others. Shankland's goals wouldn't count for much if we were conceding freely at the back, which we haven't been. Yesterday an obvious exception.

Not much he could do with the cowards behind him 

3 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Some Captain he is, then...

Not able to lift his teammates,couldn't calm the heads, pull the boys together and get a better performance out of his team. Poor leadership, you'd have to say?

Edited by Rampant

Bull's-eye
1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Does it make you feel good, accusing players of being cowards ?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

No I havent . You obviously have a bit of a problem understanding things . My point is that people on here who think they would do a better job than our highly rated Sporting Director are deluded morons . I am not sure how much simpler I can make this for you mate . I could maybe write it in crayon and take a photo 

So now you’re denigrating my intelligence too huh…you seem to have a bit of an issue with belittling people don’t you?

I’ll ask again…where are the quotes you’re talking about?

You intimated Savage must be doing a good job because Premier League clubs are after him…how do you know that’s a ‘fact’?

If that’s not actually a ‘fact’, does that then mean your entire viewpoint on this thread is essentially pish?

buzzbomb1958
Just now, Rampant said:

Some Captain he is, then...

Not able to lift his teammates,couldn't calm the heads, pull the boys together and get a better performance out of his team. Poor leadership, you'd have to say?

If you noticed him going mental at the defence aterythe 2 nd goal he tribute cowards run away from a fight they don’t get stuck in

buzzbomb1958
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

Does it make you feel good, accusing players of being cowards ?

They were the B team would have had more guts about them

1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

So now you’re denigrating my intelligence too huh…you seem to have a bit of an issue with belittling people don’t you?

I’ll ask again…where are the quotes you’re talking about?

You intimated Savage must be doing a good job because Premier League clubs are after him…how do you know that’s a ‘fact’?

If that’s not actually a ‘fact’, does that then mean your entire viewpoint on this thread is essentially pish?

I think I might have some finger puppets somewhere ………. I will look them out for the next time you engage with me 

The quotes I referred to were the quotes from Savage in the newspaper article where he talks about the imbeciles on this forum and others who are saying he should go . These said imbeciles think they could do a better job than Savage . All I am doing is pointing out that it takes an idiot or a moron for someone to believe this . I am surprised you are having so much difficulty with this and a little disappointed actually 

1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

If you noticed him going mental at the defence aterythe 2 nd goal he tribute cowards run away from a fight they don’t get stuck in

Whatever he did it didn't work, considering we conceded three more goals after that...

buzzbomb1958
1 minute ago, Rampant said:

Whatever he did it didn't work, considering we conceded three more goals after that...

Yes defence shit their breeks

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think I might have some finger puppets somewhere ………. I will look them out for the next time you engage with me 

The quotes I referred to were the quotes from Savage in the newspaper article where he talks about the imbeciles on this forum and others who are saying he should go . These said imbeciles think they could do a better job than Savage . All I am doing is pointing out that it takes an idiot or a moron for someone to believe this . I am surprised you are having so much difficulty with this and a little disappointed actually 

Here’s a quote for you:

‘You have clubs trying to poach our Sporting Director because he is doing such a good job , and the FM and FIFA enthusiasts are acting like they could do a better job sitting in their underpants eating monster munch .’

How do you ‘know’ clubs are trying to ‘poach’ Savage?

Also, can you show me some quotes where multiple posters have specifically said they can do a better job than Savage?

I’m assuming there must be lots of them to choose from, since you’ve talked in plural when labelling all the ‘idiots and ‘morons’ on here that have said that?

Edited by Deviskan

Bull's-eye
16 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

They were the B team would have had more guts about them

:levein_interesting:

Tommy Brown
1 hour ago, ramrod said:

To me that sounds like he is  pretty pissed off with how some fans view him, which is a shame because its only really the view of a small percentage of dafties.

Surely he wouldn't  be factoring that in his decision to go or stay.

I would like to hear Naismiths honest option on whether he is desperate or not for Joe to stay.

He's the guy that really matters in all this after all. 

Or a exclusive from Bob.

"It was all Joe's fault"

:lol:

8 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Yes defence shit their breeks

For the first time in a very long time, no?

buzzbomb1958
1 minute ago, Rampant said:

For the first time in a very long time, no?

Does it matter the point is when the chips were down this team did not have the bottle to deal with it , I Hope Naismith sorts it for Wednesday 

Just now, buzzbomb1958 said:

Does it matter the point is when the chips were down this team did not have the bottle to deal with it , I Hope Naismith sorts it for Wednesday 

The same team has come back from losing positions multiple times in the last month or so.

How terrible is your memory?

The article to me reads very much like Savage or his agent putting feelers out to see if there actually would be any interest…or to strengthen his hand in any re-negotiation of his salary with Hearts.

The article is full of vague rumours, with no substance whatsoever regarding interested clubs in England.

Just for the benefit of Sooks, all of the above is my opinion and not facts.

5 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Here’s a quote for you:

‘You have clubs trying to poach our Sporting Director because he is doing such a good job , and the FM and FIFA enthusiasts are acting like they could do a better job sitting in their underpants eating monster munch .’

How do you ‘know’ clubs are trying to ‘poach’ Savage?

Also, can you show me some quotes where multiple posters have specifically said they can do a better job than Savage?

I’m assuming there must be lots of them to choose from, since you’ve talked in plural when labelling all the ‘idiots and ‘morons’ on here that have said that?

How do I know ? Because I am not thick and I can see how good a job he is doing , and I know that clubs with more money than us will place a value that

I never said it was in the quotes that Premier League clubs are trying to poach him . I mentioned the quotes in response to one of your stupid questions earlier . The quotes detail the morons on here asking whether we should get rid of him . I am pointing out that anyone who thinks they can do a better job than him because they spend all day looking for clips on YouTube or playing video games is a deluded idiot

I stand by that too . Now whether you believe that about yourself I do not know . I do not really care either in all honesty . Anyone on here who thinks this fits snugly in to that cap though :) 

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How do I know ? Because I am not thick and I can see how good a job he is doing , and I know that clubs with more money than us will place a value that

I never said it was in the quotes that Premier League clubs are trying to poach him . I mentioned the quotes in response to one of your stupid questions earlier . The quotes detail the morons on here asking whether we should get rid of him . I am pointing out that anyone who thinks they can do a better job than him because they spend all day looking for clips on YouTube or playing video games is a deluded idiot

I stand by that too . Now whether you believe that about yourself I do not know . I do not really care either in all honesty . Anyone on here who thinks this fits snugly in to that cap though :) 

So, in summary you can’t provide any quotes from the multitude of morons and idiots on here that believe they can do a better job than Savage?

…and unless you’re psychic, you don’t actually know for a FACT if any clubs are actually after Savage…so your entire point is irrelevant.

Here’s a fact for you…only a moron would take a tabloid, rumour filled news article as 100% accurate/genuine/FACTUAL.

Edited by Deviskan

6 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

So, in summary you can’t provide any quotes from the multitude of morons and idiots on here that believe they can do a better job than Savage?

…and unless you’re psychic, you don’t actually know for a FACT if any clubs are actually after Savage…so your entire point is irrelevant.

Here’s a fact for you…only a moron would take a tabloid, rumour filled news article as 100% accurate/genuine/FACTUAL.

Bloody hell man I am this close to breaking out the finger puppets likes 

IF someone believes they can do a better job than Savage because they play video games and watch YouTube then they are a deluded moron . Now see the coordinating conjunction that I have emboldened ? It serves a very important purpose in a statement . It defines an implication . It removes the necessity to provide specific examples because it refers to the theoretical , much like the terms “ for the sake of argument “ or similar 

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Bloody hell man I am this close to breaking out the finger puppets likes 

IF someone believes they can do a better job than Savage because they play video games and watch YouTube then they are a deluded moron . Now see the coordinating conjunction that I have emboldened ? It serves a very important purpose in a statement . It defines an implication . It removes the necessity to provide specific examples because it refers to the theoretical , much like the terms “ for the sake of argument “ or similar 

Simple question…did you say ‘if’ in any previous posts on this thread before I quoted you, with respect to calling other posters morons and idiots?

Edited by Deviskan

Simple question…did you say ‘if’ in any previous posts on this thread, with respect to calling other posters morons and idiots?

I referred to the posters on here that Savage was quoted as referring to in the Daily Record . I then went on to describe anyone who thinks they could do a better job because they play video games and trawl YouTube as morons 

I am running out of ways of trying to get this to sink in mate . Do you have someone with you that can maybe help you ? I am getting a bit bored of it 

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

It showed on his face.

I referred to the posters on here that Savage was quoted as referring to in the Daily Record . I then went on to describe anyone who thinks they could do a better job because they play video games and trawl YouTube as morons 

I am running out of ways of trying to get this to sink in mate . Do you have someone with you that can maybe help you ? I am getting a bit bored of it 

Post 1: 

''It is imbeciles who were suggesting he should go . Thankfully as we hear so often , Kickback is not really representative of the Hearts support . No way there is as high a percentage of dribbling idiots''

Post 2: 

''I despair at Hearts supporters sometimes . Especially online''

Post 3: 

''Yes . Only a complete idiot would suggest otherwise''

Post 4: 

''I think the worst part about all of this , is that Joe Savage ( who is doing an excellent job ) is reading comments from some of the thickest ***** in Edinburgh on here , and taking them to heart'' 

Post 5: 

''Dont you dare tell me what to do grrrrrrr

But no seriously . It is the opinion of a total moron''

Post 6: 

''Hiya Sparkles'' 

Post 7: 

''Sega and EA have a lot to answer for''

Its after your seventh post on the thread, that I pulled you up about denigrating other posters...calling them idiots and morons. 

Now, this isn't exactly what you said now was it: 

''IF someone believes they can do a better job than Savage because they play video games and watch YouTube then they are a deluded moron''

I've also highlighted some of the words used in your original posts that were not implied conjecture, they were posted as 'facts'.

It appears that you believe that everyone on the forum should be able to ascertain what you mean, that when you post a statement containing a definitive fact...what you actually mean is not actually a fact its in reality implied conjecture.

It's ok to admit you're wrong...it actually makes you look like more of a mature adult, rather than how you're currently portraying yourself (a name-calling, arrogant, condescending imbecile). 

GorgieFifeLife

Nobody at the club is irreplaceable and Joe Savage certainly isn’t.  He moves on then we will replace him with someone with a similar or better track record and Savage won’t even be remembered at Hearts in the same way many back room staff from the past are no longer remembered.  Certainly won’t even register on the Richter scale for earth shattering club news.

Just now, GorgieFifeLife said:

Nobody at the club is irreplaceable and Joe Savage certainly isn’t.  He moves on then we will replace him with someone with a similar or better track record and Savage won’t even be remembered at Hearts in the same way many back room staff from the past are no longer remembered.  Certainly won’t even register on the Richter scale for earth shattering club news.

Correct

9 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Post 1: 

''It is imbeciles who were suggesting he should go . Thankfully as we hear so often , Kickback is not really representative of the Hearts support . No way there is as high a percentage of dribbling idiots''

Post 2: 

''I despair at Hearts supporters sometimes . Especially online''

Post 3: 

''Yes . Only a complete idiot would suggest otherwise''

Post 4: 

''I think the worst part about all of this , is that Joe Savage ( who is doing an excellent job ) is reading comments from some of the thickest ***** in Edinburgh on here , and taking them to heart'' 

Post 5: 

''Dont you dare tell me what to do grrrrrrr

But no seriously . It is the opinion of a total moron''

Post 6: 

''Hiya Sparkles'' 

Post 7: 

''Sega and EA have a lot to answer for''

Its after your seventh post on the thread, that I pulled you up about denigrating other posters...calling them idiots and morons. 

Now, this isn't exactly what you said now was it: 

''IF someone believes they can do a better job than Savage because they play video games and watch YouTube then they are a deluded moron''

I've also highlighted some of the words used in your original posts that were not implied conjecture, they were posted as 'facts'.

It appears that you believe that everyone on the forum should be able to ascertain what you mean, that when you post a statement containing a definitive fact...what you actually mean is not actually a fact its in reality implied conjecture.

It's ok to admit you're wrong...it actually makes you look like more of a mature adult, rather than how you're currently portraying yourself (a name-calling, arrogant, condescending imbecile). 

Sigh ……… you really do have difficulties understanding some things dont you . You are literally quoting my posts back to me when I am quite comfortable with what I have said 

The people Savage is quoted as referring to in the Record who are saying he should be replaced are morons

Further to this I am stating with absolute confidence and certainty , that within that group of people , if any of them think they could do a better job than Savage , because they play video games and watch a lot of YouTube then they are an even bigger moron

I know what I am saying . I am comfortable with what I am saying . You will not need to quote this back to me later , I know what I said and I stand by it . Now if you think it is arrogant or anything else then that is fine , I am comfortable with that too . You think I am a condescending bawbag , I am comfortable with that too 

I am fast running out of ways of making the same point 

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

You’re just making up stuff to fit an agenda. Not sure what the agenda is but you just keep spewing the same boring stuff. 1 loss (horrible loss) in 13 and now they’re cowards. Sorry can’t agree with you.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Sigh ……… you really do have difficulties understanding some things dont you . You are literally quoting my posts back to me when I am quite comfortable with what I have said 

The people Savage is quoted as referring to in the Record who are saying he should be replaced are morons

Further to this I am stating with absolute confidence and certainty , that within that group of people , if any of them think they could do a better job than Savage , because they play video games and watch a lot of YouTube then they are an even bigger moron

I know what I am saying . I am comfortable with what I am saying . You will not need to quote this back to me later , I know what I said and I stand by it . Now if you think it is arrogant or anything else then that is fine , I am comfortable with that too . You think I am a condescending bawbag , I am comfortable with that too 

So basically, you’re now changing what you actually said.

Where did you say ‘IF any of them think they could do a better job than savage because they play video games’?

You stated they WERE idiots, not that they would be idiots IF they believed they could do a better job because they played video games.

Where has anyone, ever, at any time whatsoever said on here that they could do a better job than Savage because they play video games?

I’m actually starting to believe what another poster said earlier in the thread…that half of this was posted by you whilst drunk…are you still drunk now?

Edited by Deviskan

Cameronstheman

Happy enough for him to stay but if he does leave, plenty talent out there to step in 

21 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

So basically, you’re now changing what you actually said.

Where did you say ‘IF any of them think they could do a better job than savage because they play video games’?

You stated they WERE idiots, not that they would be idiots IF they believed they could do a better job because they played video games.

Where has anyone, ever, at any time whatsoever said on here that they could do a better job than Savage because they play video games?

I’m actually starting to believe what another poster said earlier in the thread…that half of this was posted by you whilst drunk…are you still drunk now?

IF is a coordinating conjunction . There are ways of saying if without saying if . I have been quite clear in every post despite repeatedly having to say the same thing to you over and over again in different ways in order to help you understand . You seem to be of the opinion that by quoting my posts back to me , that I will see some sort of juxtaposition or contradiction in what I said at the time of posting versus the time of your quote . There are none to find . You also seem to be labouring under the delusion that I should feel bad about recognising when opinions are moronic . Finally you seem to think I should care what random online oddballs think about me 

For clarity I stand by what I said then and what I am saying right now . I also care not a single solitary sausage if that means you or anyone else thinks I am arrogant or a condescending bawbag . That is my cross to bear and I shall not complain :) 

Edited by Sooks

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

IF is a coordinating conjunction . There are ways of saying if without saying if . I have been quite clear in every post despite repeatedly having to say the same thing to you over and over again in different ways in order to help you understand . You seem to be of the opinion that by quoting my posts back to me , that I will see some sort of juxtaposition or contradiction in what I said at the time of posting versus the time of your quote . There are none to find . You also seem to be labouring under the delusion that I should feel bad about recognising when opinions are moronic . Finally you seem to think I should care what random online oddballs think about me 

For clarity I stand by what I said then and what I am saying right now . I also care not a single solitary sausage if that means you or anyone else thinks I am arrogant or a condescending bawbag . That is my cross to bear and I shall complain :) 

You sound quite angry now…are you an angry drunk?

It must be awesome in your mind, where you can make statements of fact…that you later claim were not statements of fact and really should’ve included the word ‘if’…because that’s what you really meant to include, but everyone else should know that’s what you meant to include anyway.

I’m bored now, I’ll let you get back to your drinking

Edited by Deviskan

You sound quite angry now…are you an angry drunk?

You are confusing anger with the frustration of having to break down extremely simple and clear points for the ( at best ) wilfully ignorant 

You are confusing anger with the frustration of having to break down extremely simple and clear points for the ( at best ) wilfully ignorant 

So what you’re saying is I’m winding you up…a bit like a child’s wind-up toy?

Oh well, guess that will be my cross to bear.

Can you please regale us all again about how you never used the word ‘if’, but what you said meant ‘if’ even it it was stated as a fact…it wasn’t really a fact and instead it meant ‘if’?

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

The Captain has set the standard, he’s brave , not afraid to take the hard knocks , pulls us out the keek when needed and leads by example can you name one player apart from Forrest who has upped his game and tried to follow that , I doubt it

According to many our captain was a fatty tomato just 6 months ago!

soonbe110
36 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m not a moron.  I couldn’t do Savage’s  job better  than him.  I do think we would be in a better place if he was replaced. Some good signings, some not so good signings. Fairly average record imo.  Two huge gaps in the recruitment costing us dearly though.  Not signing a centre back last January when it was clear to everyone that we needed to replace Halkett cost us third.  Pretty clear to most  fans that we are better this season when playing with four at the back. We don’t have a right back, only a right wing-back, yet we sign another right wing back in January and not a right back. Some will blame the managers in both cases but I know for a fact Neilson wanted a centre-back and I’d find it hard to believe that Naismith didn’t want a real right back. 

Can only assume the guy in charge of the recruitment team is responsible. 

3 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

So what you’re saying is I’m winding you up…a bit like a child’s wind-up toy?

Oh well, guess that will be my cross to bear.

Can you please regale us all again about how you never used the word ‘if’, but what you said meant ‘if’ even it it was stated as a fact…it wasn’t really a fact and instead it meant ‘if’?

You flatter yourself too much . You do not make me angry and you are not winding me up , at least not on purpose anyway , because that would be trolling and that is against the forum rules . No instead I am just mildly frustrated at your complete inability to understand even the most simple statements even when they are repeated to you in every possible way 

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I’m not a moron.  I couldn’t do Savage’s  job better  than him.

I never said you or any other specific individual is a moron . I said that the people Savage referenced as wanting him emptied are morons . I also added that if any of those people on here think they could do a better job than him then they are doubly moronic 

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You flatter yourself too much . You do not make me angry and you are not winding me up , at least not on purpose anyway , because that would be trolling and that is against the forum rules . No instead I am just mildly frustrated at your complete inability to understand even the most simple statements even when they are repeated to you in every possible way 

I wonder if I’ll ever hear about all these posters who think they can do Savage’s job…because they play video games and watch YouTube…are they all hiding somewhere?!

I mean, for you to have posted with such vitriol about these idiotic morons, they must be fairly prolific in their posting surely…if they’ve angered you to this degree?

Oh wait…you’ve not been able to post a single quote of anyone doing that…how odd!

I’ll ask again, can you please tell us all about the tale of the boy who posted a fact…that actually meant ‘if’ even if ‘if’ wasn’t said…and that everyone, everywhere is a stupid moron for not actually realising what he posted meant ‘if’???

Edited by Deviskan

Just now, Sooks said:

I never said you or any other specific individual is a moron . I said that the people Savage referenced as wanting him emptied are morons . I also added that if any of those people on here think they could do a better job than him then they are doubly moronic 

Yes, that’s 100% what you posted

I wonder if I’ll ever hear about all these posters who think they can do Savage’s job…because they play video games and watch YouTube…are they all hiding somewhere?!

I mean, do you to have posted with such vitriol about these idiotic morons, they must be fairly prolific in their posting surely…if they’ve angered you to this degree?

Oh wait…you’ve not been able to post a single quote of anyone doing that…how odd!

I’ll ask again, can you please tell us all about the tale of the boy who posted a fact…that actually meant ‘if’ even if ‘if’ wasn’t said…and that everyone, everywhere is a stupid moron for not actually realising what he posted meant ‘if’???

You post like some sort of spokesman for a group 

Or that incompetent lawyer from the Simpsons 

It is amusing though , and makes your posts tolerable despite the frustration of trying to hold your hand and walk you through some very very simple points 

Just now, Sooks said:

You post like some sort of spokesman for a group 

Or that incompetent lawyer from the Simpsons 

It is amusing though , and makes your posts tolerable despite the frustration of trying to hold your hand and walk you through some very very simple points 

Can you please change your username to ‘The Boy Who Cried IF’?

Chuck Berry
2 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

The Captain was as mince as everyone else yesterday. Is he now classed as a "coward" ? Is everyone a "coward" ?

Try and just get your head round the fact it was a very bad performance which was very out of character these last few months, rather than embarrassing yourself.

Can you please change your username to ‘The Boy Who Cried IF’?

I could change it to the official hand holder of the incapable of comprehension I suppose , although it is a bit of a mouthful 

Just now, Sooks said:

I could change it to the official hand holder of the incapable of comprehension I suppose , although it is a bit of a mouthful 

Yes, as what you’ve posted is so, so out of my intellectual capacity…it’s a struggle for me to respond.

All I can say is…please tell me again about that time you posted a fact, which actually was meant to say IF in front of it, but didn’t say IF…and that everyone who never realised what you meant was IF is essentially an imbecile?

If only you had said IF huh!

IF IF IF IF IF…only.

IF

Hands up…who thinks they can do a better job than Savage because the play FIFA or watch YouTube???

Bongo, put your hand down.