• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• The Treasurer

• wavydavy

• 1971fozzy

Jambof3tornado
29 minutes ago, been here before said:

Mine was the same and the code was delivered almost instantly to my junk folder.

Nothing into my junk mail?!?

6 hours ago, stuart500 said:

My points total has gone to zero!

I've been paying in since 2013 and should have over 4000.☹️

Will need to email them.I can’t even log in to my account now. It doesn’t recognise my email address or my password so I can’t even check what’s going on. I thought this migration was meant to be seamless but in fact it’s shambolic.

Edited by SMJ_1874

Phil D. Corners

I used the code to log in and it worked. Thanks for posting. 

Did I imagine it, or is the FOH going to offer junior memberships? I was hoping to sign my son up.

Thank you 

Famous 1874

New website is slick.

I assume if I was to increase my pledge amount as a recurring payment every 30 days, it will automatically update the value of my current direct debit?

The Treasurer

Unable to log in, saying no account with my email address. 

I've emailed FoH but not had any response as yet 

pettigrewsstylist
21 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

They will be in touch with a link for you soon 👍

Lone Striker
24 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I'm getting the same thing

35 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Click manage pledges and you will get an email code. 

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, I.T.K said:

Thanks 

The Treasurer
40 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Update, 

I've has an email response saying it has been passed to the technical team. 

Bound to be a few teething problems so I'm not taking the huff and "cancelling my pledge" just yet 😭

18 minutes ago, I.T.K said:

Worked for me too, thanks.

Lone Striker
27 minutes ago, I.T.K said:

Thanks, that got me in.  Maybe best to change password while I'm in too.

We_are_the_Hearts
44 minutes ago, I.T.K said:

Where is manage pledges?

Jambof3tornado
37 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Update, 

I've has an email response saying it has been passed to the technical team. 

Bound to be a few teething problems so I'm not taking the huff and "cancelling my pledge" just yet 😭

Apparently it's only happening to PHM.

Seriously though, its a small number and is fixed very quickly.

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Apparently it's only happening to PHM.

Seriously though, its a small number and is fixed very quickly.

I have sent them 2 emails today and nowt back so not that quick?

Lone Striker

Am I missing something .... but where is  the "change password" icon  ?

Also, the screen says we've raised 16,618,856   "as of last month" - do they mean February rather than January ?   My notes have the December total as 16,322,106. 

Edited by Lone Striker

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

I have sent them 2 emails today and nowt back so not that quick?

Once you get the email code back its quick. 

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Also, the screen says we've raised 16,618,856   "as of last month" - do they mean February rather than January ?   My notes have the December total as 16,322,106. 

You can select 'forgotten password' on the login screen. 

Footballfirst
On 24/02/2024 at 17:15, Footballfirst said:

I note they have updated the total amount pledged to £16,591,680, up £269,574 since the last update. I assume that it is for a two month period.

9 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

As you can see the figure has been updated since Saturday by around £27k.  My guess is that the figure includes February's donations and is up to date insofar as the email referring to the dates that DDs would be taken during the transition has been undertaken. 

Got in with the code in seconds. All points intact and over 16m is some total. Never realised it was so much.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, I.T.K said:

Not if I can't log in 

Jack Torrance
2 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Where is manage pledges?

7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Not if I can't log in 

Manage Pledges is at the bottom of the home screen before you log in. Anyone can access it. Enter your email and they'll send you a code instantly, if they have your email address on file.

hughesie27

Also can't log in through normal button but can get in with the manage pledge button below

The Treasurer
9 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Manage Pledges is at the bottom of the home screen before you log in. Anyone can access it. Enter your email and they'll send you a code instantly, if they have your email address on file.

You can tell I'm not very technically aware 😑

King Of The Cat Cafe

So, what is the "reward" - if any - for the 1956 Club...long past that mark.

Jack Torrance
6 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

You can tell I'm not very technically aware 😑

😆 no daft questions, especially with tinterweb

Lone Striker
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

As you can see the figure has been updated since Saturday by around £27k.  My guess is that the figure includes February's donations and is up to date insofar as the email referring to the dates that DDs would be taken during the transition has been undertaken. 

Do you think these "rolling" totals are just a result of the card provider  change and aren't a permanent feature  ?

37 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Only 'reward' I've had so far was my name on the FoH tribute strip. Think I've been missed on a few milestone goodies, not that I'm overly fussed.

heartsfc_fan
55 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Got a wee certificate in the post

King Of The Cat Cafe
15 minutes ago, kila said:

Only 'reward' I've had so far was my name on the FoH tribute strip. Think I've been missed on a few milestone goodies, not that I'm overly fussed.

I have that and the plot.

Not overly fussed either, but if there is something and it is promised, then it should delivered...

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

We posted at same time!

Sergemcmurto

Got invited to the drinks reception at the museum.

Gary locke in attendance to hand over the certificate and badge for the 1956 club. 

8 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Did they ask for your address? I can't find anywhere on the new site where to change my details, and it doesn't' show a home address (anymore?).

heartsfc_fan
41 minutes ago, kila said:

Did they ask for your address? I can't find anywhere on the new site where to change my details, and it doesn't' show a home address (anymore?).

From memory I got an email and asked if I wanted a certificate posted out. They asked for an address then.

This was years ago, probably 3-4 during COVID.

Rudi the Cocker Spaniel

When the FoH introduced Affiliate Membership was it widely communicated??? I certainly don't remember receiving an email saying I was being down graded. I've contributed monthly since the start but my yearly contribution dropped below £120 after being made redundant. I'm guessing £120pa is what is meant by "active monthly pledging". 

The new site doesn't make it easy to find your membership category but eventually I found this... Quick Links --> Admin and Governance --> Affiliate Membership PDF (first on the list). Interested to know if those with full membership have a Full Membership PDF???

Anyway the good news is that it's easily fixed, I've just increased my contribution.

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, Rudi the Cocker Spaniel said:

When the FoH introduced Affiliate Membership was it widely communicated??? I certainly don't remember receiving an email saying I was being down graded. I've contributed monthly since the start but my yearly contribution dropped below £120 after being made redundant. I'm guessing £120pa is what is meant by "active monthly pledging". 

The new site doesn't make it easy to find your membership category but eventually I found this... Quick Links --> Admin and Governance --> Affiliate Membership PDF (first on the list). Interested to know if those with full membership have a Full Membership PDF???

Anyway the good news is that it's easily fixed, I've just increased my contribution.

Affiliate membership was agreed as part of the Governance tukes voted on by all members a few years back.  

Rudi the Cocker Spaniel
10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Affiliate membership was agreed as part of the Governance tukes voted on by all members a few years back.  

Thanks Dave. Yes and I probably voted for it! 

davemclaren
33 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

18 minutes ago, Rudi the Cocker Spaniel said:

Thanks Dave. Yes and I probably voted for it! 

Tukes is meant to be rules. 😄

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

😆 no daft questions, especially with tinterweb

Actually that didn't work either 

Just got fixed in seconds for me. Great service. 

I have never received any contact about 1956 club and nearly at 1998 club. Is there any chance that some events will be created as promised?

1971fozzy

I just got an email from FOH saying that ………my subscription is scheduled to renew and will be charged on March 01 2024 and gives details of my amount……

So, my payments were always on 1st of the month, so all good and a painless transition for me at least.  Peeps should be getting the same emails I’d imagine so keep an eye out for it 👍

Edited by 1971fozzy

14 hours ago, Rudi the Cocker Spaniel said:

Are you sure you've got this right?? If you have always contributed then you are a full member. The link you gave just explains what an affiliate member is, not that you are one

King Of The Cat Cafe
11 hours ago, connlach said:

I have never received any contact about 1956 club and nearly at 1998 club. Is there any chance that some events will be created as promised?

Same here.

indianajones
11 hours ago, connlach said:

Exactly the same with me. Was almost an instant reply to my email at an unsociable hour. Great effort from those involved. 

Re the events.. It took a while for an event to be organised last time but it did get done. Was a good day so definitely try get to it. 

Edited by indianajones

Rudi the Cocker Spaniel
44 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Are you sure you've got this right?? If you have always contributed then you are a full member. The link you gave just explains what an affiliate member is, not that you are one

Thanks, I'm not sure at all. I wrote to FoH 2 months ago asking if I was a member and the reply didn't answer my question so I was hoping the new website would clarify. I'll write to them again.

Rudi the Cocker Spaniel
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

I reread the original reply which is below. It's rather ambiguous. Paragraph 1 suggests you are right and I am still a member but Paragraph 2 suggests there is a minimum pledge level.  Hopefully they will clarify.

"If you have pledges £120 or over but have since stopped contributing you become an affiliate member.

Our minimum pledge is £10 per month however the launch of our new website in January will introduce many ways to donate to The Foundation of Hearts."

19 hours ago, JWL said:

Got in with the code in seconds. All points intact and over 16m is some total. Never realised it was so much.

When I tried to sign in it came up with a message saying it didn't recognise either my email address or password.

Ironically it sent me a code to my mobile and when I used it I got in.

However the next time I tried to log in I got the same message but no code.

Contacted FOH and got a reply after a day or so with a link to access the new site but it was just a link to change my password which didn't really answer my query.

I just changed my password and I can get in to my account now.

32 minutes ago, Rudi the Cocker Spaniel said:

I reread the original reply which is below. It's rather ambiguous. Paragraph 1 suggests you are right and I am still a member but Paragraph 2 suggests there is a minimum pledge level.  Hopefully they will clarify.

"If you have pledges £120 or over but have since stopped contributing you become an affiliate member.

Our minimum pledge is £10 per month however the launch of our new website in January will introduce many ways to donate to The Foundation of Hearts."

£10 is the minimum monthly payment allowed, think it's always been this. If you are pledging £10 or more each month then you're a full member. If you stop paying you are no longer a full member but now, as long as you had pledged £120 or more in a 12 month period you are an affiliate member.

Please note this is just my understanding