• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• The Treasurer

• wavydavy

• 1971fozzy

Fxxx the SPFL

We all asked for more communication and content certainly explains where we are and obviously looking to increase pledgers/pledges and the new website hopefully does the business 

Clark Griswold

Just read the email, hopefully get some traction with family pledges

I ‘m surprised that the club hasn’t included FOH member in the 150th year celebrations so far. It would have been great if a random FOH member was included in the ceremony on Saturday…A missed opportunity.

Looking forward to seeing Foundation of Hearts on my bank statement 😊

Edited by Marvin

• 2 weeks later...
Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Just got the email about this from Stripe.

Got it aswell

heartsfc_fan
5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Just got the email about this from Stripe.

Same here

Obviously the emails have all gone out at the same time. Glad it’s all taken care of by them as I’m sure some people would have made a mess of changing payment details. 

I got 2 emails. That's a worry! 2 different refs. Only 1 monthly payment normally... hope they don't take the dosh twice!

22games nro
1 hour ago, mrcrisps said:

I got 2 emails. That's a worry! 2 different refs. Only 1 monthly payment normally... hope they don't take the dosh twice!

Same here , tried logging on but not working 🫣

3 hours ago, mrcrisps said:

FFS, call yourself a supporter 😄

hughesie27
16 minutes ago, 151 said:

Was just about to ask if anyone else got an email saying it was transferring to Stripe :lol:

Mainly why I bumped the thread as I suspect a few folk will not have heard about this and assume they have been scammed. A bit weird to see a new Direct Debit has been set up email.

Edited by hughesie27

7 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Mainly why I bumped the thread as I suspect a few folk will not have heard about this and assume they have been scammed. A bit weird to see a new Direct Debit has been set up email.

In this day and age very poor from FOH with all the scams etc doing the rounds. Might they not have thought about sending an email to advise about this change.

They could end up losing business through not advising people about the changeover.

Edited by wavydavy

Jamborose

There was an email sent out last week explaining exactly the process 

Edited by Jamborose

4 minutes ago, Jamborose said:

There was an email sent out last week explaining exactly the process 

I never got one until tonight saying my direct debit was being set up etc which is a bit worrying when the email is from Stripe.

My first reaction was to delete it or move to junk.

Midloth_Iain
11 hours ago, mrcrisps said:

ditto  .... 

Jack Torrance

I only got 1, but I have 3 FOH accounts (PHM). Hopefully it updates all 3.

In any case, I get all my wages paid direct and just ask FOH to send me an allowance each month. 

:wonga:

8 hours ago, wavydavy said:

In this day and age very poor from FOH with all the scams etc doing the rounds. Might they not have thought about sending an email to advise about this change.

They could end up losing business through not advising people about the changeover.

You mean the email they did send to subscribers the content of which is on the foh website as well as this thread you’re posting on ? Were you expecting a knock on the door to personally tell you ? 

Midloth_Iain
9 hours ago, wavydavy said:

That's exactly what they did do  👀

Go for it 1308
13 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

Ha ha ...exactly 😂 

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

You mean the email they did send to subscribers the content of which is on the foh website as well as this thread you’re posting on ? Were you expecting a knock on the door to personally tell you ? 

I would have expected an email directly from FOH to advise that they were going to be doing this.

I never received any such email. It is not in my junk folder either before you maybe make a smart comment about that as I always check that folder just in case I miss anything important.

Are they expecting folk to constantly check on the FOH website just incase they are making some sort of changes to contributions etc.?

I hardly ever look at the FOH website mainly because there is very little of interest ever posted that I have seen.

This thread is hardly a means to advise either as the title is not about Direct Debits changing from FOH just an update.

Finally, no I was not expecting a knock at my door and I think that sort of comment is totally uncalled for.

We are all entitled to our opinions and your may differ to mine but there is no need to offer smart suggestions like yours.

I pay my contribution to FOH every month just like thousands of others and have done since it started and I want to ensure that it continues that way hence my comments as I was all for deleting what I thought might be a spam email and cancelling the payment.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I would have expected an email directly from FOH to advise that they were going to be doing this.

I never received any such email. It is not in my junk folder either before you maybe make a smart comment about that as I always check that folder just in case I miss anything important.

Are they expecting folk to constantly check on the FOH website just incase they are making some sort of changes to contributions etc.?

I hardly ever look at the FOH website mainly because there is very little of interest ever posted that I have seen.

This thread is hardly a means to advise either as the title is not about Direct Debits changing from FOH just an update.

Finally, no I was not expecting a knock at my door and I think that sort of comment is totally uncalled for.

We are all entitled to our opinions and your may differ to mine but there is no need to offer smart suggestions like yours.

I pay my contribution to FOH every month just like thousands of others and have done since it started and I want to ensure that it continues that way hence my comments as I was all for deleting what I thought might be a spam email and cancelling the payment.

Deleting the email wouldn't cancel the payment. 

45 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

As I have already said I did not receive any email advising about the fact Stripe would be contacting about the Direct Debit change.

I also check my junk mail folder and did not see anything from FOH there either.

Just now, davemclaren said:

Deleting the email wouldn't cancel the payment. 

Ok, I know that but I would have followed up by checking the Direct Debit and cancelling via my bank had I not checked out on here.

12 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

As I have already said I did not receive any email advising about the fact Stripe would be contacting about the Direct Debit change.

I also check my junk mail folder and did not see anything from FOH there either.

Assuming your email is the one FOH has on file you should, as per their email which you admit to seeing on here, you should email FOH directly rather than serially moaning on here. No offence intended but several posts on here is neither helpful nor resolving the matter.

inspector
14 hours ago, mrcrisps said:

Got the same. I have just increased my donation, so l hope they don't take the old as well as the new.

48 minutes ago, brownkg said:

Assuming your email is the one FOH has on file you should, as per their email which you admit to seeing on here, you should email FOH directly rather than serially moaning on here. No offence intended but several posts on here is neither helpful nor resolving the matter.

My several posts were in response to points in my opinion wrongly made by others directed at me.

No offence taken.

I will contact FOH directly and advise them and you will be delighted to hear that this will be my last post on the matter.

Bull's-eye

2 many emails.

I want hand written letters like the good old days.

hughesie27
1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

I actually agree with you. If I wasn't on KB I wouldn't have known about this. I can't recall getting the initial email so may have deleted it in autopilot however that would be my fault. I won't be alone though.

The good news is nobody actually has to do anything to we aren't going to lose any subs from it.

highlandjambo3

I’ve tried to log into the rewards dashboard  but it’s not showing details of where to put my username/password……is the site down?

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I’ve tried to log into the rewards dashboard  but it’s not showing details of where to put my username/password……is the site down?

Until the migration is complete. 

• 2 weeks later...
pettigrewsstylist
16 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

My DD been cancelled? Anyone else?

Yes, mine cancelled also.

been here before
2 minutes ago, chefjambo1 said:

Just checked mine came out on the 7 th gocardless as normal

Mines came out on the 5th.

Their mobile website doesnt seem to work on my phone now though.

Edited by been here before

5 minutes ago, chefjambo1 said:

Mine normally comes out on the 18th. Came out Jan as normal but then cancelled?

87171505-D41B-4BBE-BCDC-E975E9E597BC.thumb.jpeg.7c0c7cd46fdf01f4585446eecdebce1b.jpeg

pettigrewsstylist
20 minutes ago, chefjambo1 said:

So did mine but status has changed from active to cancelled so suspect it wont go next week. No sign of any ACTIVE one replacing it. Have sent info email to address given in GM email.

https://mailchi.mp/foundationofhearts/ah8lu41125-951882?e=7a82306b22

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

Mine came out on the 5th as normal but now showing as cancelled on my bank account.

https://rewards.foundationofhearts.org/login isn't working for me, doesn't load fully there's no boxes to type in. They don't half hide where that login link on the home page is though, should be at the top instead of right at the very bottom.

Edited by kila

davemclaren

I imagine that as part of the move to having the DDs processed by Stripe the original DD to GoCardless will be cancelled.  

18 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I imagine that as part of the move to having the DDs processed by Stripe the original DD to GoCardless will be cancelled.  

But they’ve missed my Feb payment? Normally the 18th. Hope they haven’t missed everybody’s! That’d be a bit bleak 👀