Foundation of Hearts - update

Sooks

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

But they’ve missed my Feb payment? Normally the 18th. Hope they haven’t missed everybody’s! That’d be a bit bleak 👀

Mine went out on the first as usual. 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• The Treasurer

• wavydavy

• 1971fozzy

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Mine went out on the first as usual. 

Cheers Dave, does it say stripe?

stuart500

Mine due on the 19th not yet taken. Stripe showing in my set up DD list so it's ready to be debited by the bank when the request is activated by Stripe.

I assumed work was ongoing as they've temporarily hidden the login fields on the website.

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Cheers Dave, does it say stripe?

mine went to Gocardless but that DD has now been cancelled and a new one to Stripe set up with no payments as yet. 

Kiss my badge

Have 2 DD with FOH which both went out on the 1st of February as normal, now saying my DD with go card less is cancelled. So hopefully the new DD will be set up via stripe for the 1st March (but at the moment no stripe set up DD showing)

Edited by Kiss my badge

My payment to Gocardless never came out on the 11th February. New DD for Stripe has been set up but no payment taken.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

mine went to Gocardless but that DD has now been cancelled and a new one to Stripe set up with no payments as yet. 

Same here but I never received any email telling me of the change 

heartyhub

my payment went out as usual on the 1st on go cardless, suspect it will change to stripe for the next one.

Go cordless came out my account on the 7th Feb. 

DD has now been cancelled, but no new DD set up as of yet.

soonbe110
1 hour ago, poultry said:

Go cordless came out my account on the 7th Feb. 

DD has now been cancelled, but no new DD set up as of yet.

Same with me 

1971fozzy

My go cardless payment came out account 1st Feb, and no longer showing as a DD  but the new STRIPE one is showing but no date etc , so assuming it’ll come off 1st March .

Hopefully this all doesn’t mean losing subscribers etc

Edited by 1971fozzy

BlingCrosby
33 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Same with me 

My last gocardless payment was taken on the 11th of Jan and no Stripe payment has been set up, even though I received the stripe email. Weird. 

jambo1998
18 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Can everyone else login to FOH site?

I've been unable to login for a couple of weeks.

1 hour ago, johnking123 said:

Can everyone else login to FOH site?

No, I just tried and can't log in.

I have just emailed them to advise of this issue and await a reply.

I will post again with any repy I get.

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

My go cardless payment came out account 1st Feb, and no longer showing as a DD  but the new STRIPE one is showing but no date etc , so assuming it’ll come off 1st March .

Hopefully this all doesn’t mean losing subscribers etc

Mine came out on 5 Feb but it was under the old system and I got the email from them about the new Stripe but not showing yet.

Jambo-Fox

Paid 7th February, checked on bank app and DD is now cancelled!

Well done the FOH the transition plan is being flawlessly executed 👏 👏👏

davemclaren
28 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

No, I just tried and can't log in.

I have just emailed them to advise of this issue and await a reply.

I will post again with any repy I get.

Login is disabled until the new system is up and running - according to the email.  

1971fozzy
11 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

hopefully you should have a new DD showing up under STRIPE ?

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Login is disabled until the new system is up and running - according to the email.  

Cheers. I deleted the email at the time thinking it was spam.

Jambo-Fox
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

hopefully you should have a new DD showing up under STRIPE ?

I’ve not got one showing yet but there’s loads of time until the 7th of March when next payment is due ..

GrimUpNorth

Payment was taken on the 5th as usual, new DD listed with Stripe, no email but it does look like it's all setup correctly

29 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Can't log in. No monies taken. 

I'm the same. Emailed tonight before I saw this thread  or I wouldn't have bothered with the mail. 

Image 22-02-2024 at 18.32.jpeg

8 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Like a Shankland half chance. 🙂

They should pop a note on the login page stating something about the new website migration still under way.

23 minutes ago, kila said:

They should pop a note on the login page stating something about the new website migration still under way.

Definitely 

Jambo-Fox

These transitions are always challenging. I guess they are a bit behind where they planned to be;

ie

we’ll send out a further communication launching the new site with the dashboarding and pledging details all in place and fully operational. We anticipate this will be in the second week of February

But full credit to them for actually doing something about the issues …

Edited by Jambo-Fox

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

These transitions are always challenging. I guess they are a bit behind where they planned to be;

ie

we’ll send out a further communication launching the new site with the dashboarding and pledging details all in place and fully operational. We anticipate this will be in the second week of February

But full credit to them for actually doing something about the issues …

Migrations are always fraught- in my long experience. 😎

Peakybunnet

Anybody else logged in yet? 

Mine isent quite right in that they have changed my gender and no donations showing. 😀

Disco Dave
36 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Mine isent quite right in that they have changed my gender and no donations showing. 😀

Mine looks fine.

heartyhub

I’ve just logged in had to put in a code sent to email to confirm email address.new site looks really good.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 hour ago, Peakybunnet said:

Got logged in this morning

24 minutes ago, heartyhub said:

I’ve just logged in had to put in a code sent to email to confirm email address.new site looks really good.

Certainly does. Really clear to see what you’ve paid and how many points ur on. Like it 

On 22/02/2024 at 12:30, Jambo-Fox said:

I’ve not got one showing yet but there’s loads of time until the 7th of March when next payment is due ..

I'm the same.

Footballfirst

I note they have updated the total amount pledged to £16,591,680, up £269,574 since the last update. I assume that it is for a two month period.

RealMaroonCF

The foundation of hearts......way ahead of the Hart Foundation 

Both close to my heart but only ine matters

We didn't let our club die. Aiiiitttttcchhhhh eeeeeee

been here before

Latest email

"FoH Chairman’s Update - End February 24

From the chairman of the Foundation of Hearts

MEMBERS UPDATE – FEBRUARY 2024

Dear Owner

I am absolutely delighted to let you know that our new technology platform is now live at www.foundationofhearts.org. I am sure you will all agree that this is a big step forward from where we were previously. Most importantly, it will allow us to connect to a wider group of prospective owners, as well as make it easier for you to connect with the Foundation and manage your own pledge and personal information.

This message serves as an update for those owners who usually pledge from the 8th to the 23rd of the month. As we were in the migration phase during that time, we have not processed your pledge for February. These will be taken over the next few days and will be shown on your bank accounts for this month only. Next month the pledges will revert back to the scheduled date.

For those pledgers who have mandates outside these dates or after 23rd of the month, your pledge will be taken at the normal date.

On another specific point, since the launch a small number of owners have not been able to access their accounts and have received a message that their email address is not recognised. If this happens, we can immediately issue an activation email to get you into your account. Please email us on [email protected] requesting this activation based on your email not being recognised.

In addition, we will soon be in contact with all existing PayPal members as we then look to phase 2 of the project to move all such payers to the new platform, where they can benefit from all of the capabilities and features which they have not been able to access previously.

My fellow board member Andrew Brown continues to oversee this project and he will handle any other queries you might have. He is available on that same email address as above: [email protected]

Again, I thank you for your patience as we have moved forward with our new technology. Such projects are never simple! We now look forward to stepping up our communication with you, providing a straightforward pledging process, and through this medium, driving up the owner numbers to benefit our club.

With kind regards

Gerry Mallon
Chair, Foundation of Hearts

Malinga the Swinga

After contacting FoH, received pword reset and logged into my account. As I'm approving a milestone in next few months, I wonder how do I ensure I receive the picture and quote that's mentioned. They'd be nice to have to pass onto children.

I got to pitch dedication years ago but haven't received PIN or any of the photos/quotes for next 2 levels?

I guess I contact and ask but wondered if anyone else had done something similar?

Should also see if the Foundation strip still available I guess. Might need to ask FoH about that.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, been here before said:

Latest email

"FoH Chairman’s Update - End February 24

From the chairman of the Foundation of Hearts

MEMBERS UPDATE – FEBRUARY 2024

Dear Owner

I am absolutely delighted to let you know that our new technology platform is now live at www.foundationofhearts.org. I am sure you will all agree that this is a big step forward from where we were previously. Most importantly, it will allow us to connect to a wider group of prospective owners, as well as make it easier for you to connect with the Foundation and manage your own pledge and personal information.

This message serves as an update for those owners who usually pledge from the 8th to the 23rd of the month. As we were in the migration phase during that time, we have not processed your pledge for February. These will be taken over the next few days and will be shown on your bank accounts for this month only. Next month the pledges will revert back to the scheduled date.

For those pledgers who have mandates outside these dates or after 23rd of the month, your pledge will be taken at the normal date.

On another specific point, since the launch a small number of owners have not been able to access their accounts and have received a message that their email address is not recognised. If this happens, we can immediately issue an activation email to get you into your account. Please email us on [email protected] requesting this activation based on your email not being recognised.

In addition, we will soon be in contact with all existing PayPal members as we then look to phase 2 of the project to move all such payers to the new platform, where they can benefit from all of the capabilities and features which they have not been able to access previously.

My fellow board member Andrew Brown continues to oversee this project and he will handle any other queries you might have. He is available on that same email address as above: [email protected]

Again, I thank you for your patience as we have moved forward with our new technology. Such projects are never simple! We now look forward to stepping up our communication with you, providing a straightforward pledging process, and through this medium, driving up the owner numbers to benefit our club.

With kind regards

Gerry Mallon
Chair, Foundation of Hearts

It's good to see improvements being made, but it's another example of dreadfully poor communication that they've waited until after the period of the 8th to the 23rd has ended to tell people whose monthly direct debits would normally be taken during that period that they haven't been taken yet but will be in the next few days.  They really should have told everyone that before that period started.

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Email not recognised so I've followed instructions and await a code to get in.

Likewise

been here before
43 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Email not recognised so I've followed instructions and await a code to get in.

Mine was the same and the code was delivered almost instantly to my junk folder.