Foundation of Hearts - update

Sooks

upgotheheads

Reading the article in the EEN about the FOH I used the link to try to increase my pledge. The page tells me that my current pledge level is £0, which is wrong. I logged on to my Bank to check the situation on my account to find that my usual pledge came out under the name GoCardless, until 7th February at least. On my  March statement the GoCardless name has disappeared but a new one under the name of Stripe, described as a First Payment appeared a few days later than normal. I don't remember setting up a DD with Stripe for anything else, so I'm assuming it's a replacement for  GoCardless. I tried to use the FOH email link to find out what is going on, but wasn't offered any direct link with an email address to them. 

If anyone,  or even someone from FOH, can help me with this I would appreciate it.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• The Treasurer

• wavydavy

• 1971fozzy

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Reading the article in the EEN about the FOH I used the link to try to increase my pledge. The page tells me that my current pledge level is £0, which is wrong. I logged on to my Bank to check the situation on my account to find that my usual pledge came out under the name GoCardless, until 7th February at least. On my  March statement the GoCardless name has disappeared but a new one under the name of Stripe, described as a First Payment appeared a few days later than normal. I don't remember setting up a DD with Stripe for anything else, so I'm assuming it's a replacement for  GoCardless. I tried to use the FOH email link to find out what is going on, but wasn't offered any direct link with an email address to them. 

If anyone,  or even someone from FOH, can help me with this I would appreciate it.

[email protected]

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I have received a prompt response from Andrew Brown explaining that a change in my email address caused the problem. I'm now back in touch with FOH, so hopefully it's solved.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

I have received a prompt response from Andrew Brown explaining that a change in my email address caused the problem. I'm now back in touch with FOH, so hopefully it's solved.

👍

• 1 month later...

Since Stripe took over I have lost all my accumulated points. I have emailed 3 times without even getting an acknowledgement back. It's really disappointing to be treated like this over a voluntary donation. I hope someone from FoH reads this and gets I touch. 

28 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

Since Stripe took over I have lost all my accumulated points. I have emailed 3 times without even getting an acknowledgement back. It's really disappointing to be treated like this over a voluntary donation. I hope someone from FoH reads this and gets I touch. 

I'm in exactly the same position,no reply to 3 emails.

Fxxx the SPFL
7 minutes ago, weegranty said:

I had the same issue but had it resolved I only found out that it was wrong when I received an invite to the plot ceremony which I already attended pre covid

7 minutes ago, weegranty said:

Yes it wouldn't take long to advise that they are aware of the problem and working on a solution. 

1 hour ago, jimbojambo said:

Hi There, if you email [email protected] I can sort for you

6 hours ago, GaHa1874 said:

Send me an email and I'll get back to you asap

:wtf:

Or just reply on here so everyone can understand the issue and maybe help others in the future who havent realised their points are gone yet.

amershamjambo

Had the same problem emailed several times. No response. Stopped my donation of £33 last month. Have donated £30 since the start. Can’t say I’m impressed with FOH management.