Excess Deaths

Ked

Dawnrazor
Just now, il Duce McTarkin said:

Niche industry.

No we don't. If you fall ill while offshore they might test you and will likely confine you to cabin if positive, but its at the contractor/client discression now. Was a right pain in the hoop for a couple of years. Every country was different with weird local protocols. Africa and South America was pretty much a lottery. ***** at airports would make up new covid rules on a whim to suit themselves. Cost a fortune in bribes just getting to and from yer graft.

A couple of mates who used to work for Rentokil were on some Riggs in Nigeria, they recon they've never seen corruption like it!

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• JudyJudyJudy

• MoncurMacdonaldMercer

• escobri

3 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

I've spoken to a fair few people who regret taking the vaccine. I never did as it was my choice, even though certain loved ones made me feel guilty for not doing so. I just found it frightening how the mass majority fell in to line. Almost like sheep being herded. The whole episode was surreal to say the least.

Best ones that try and make you feel guilty are the ones that smoked around their kids, still smoke themselves taking their mask off to do so, drink every weekend, sometimes drink driving because it's "only one pint", eat shit processed food and do no exercise. 

That pesky Covid though. I'll look after my own body before I let anyone else decide what goes in to me or my childrens body based on rushed "advice" and vaccines that were quite obviously and clearly designed for mass profit.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Ked said:

Anyway try not to buy into the grief you have with Judy on this.

Well said . He can’t help himself . Every feckin time and I get called a thread spoiler . Never mentioned Sturgeon but he has . Showing himself up for what he really is . 

5 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

I've spoken to a fair few people who regret taking the vaccine. I never did as it was my choice, even though certain loved ones made me feel guilty for not doing so. I just found it frightening how the mass majority fell in to line. Almost like sheep being herded. The whole episode was surreal to say the least.

I suppose I trusted the medical establishment in this country .

The more I see and read about.

The theft.

The money made.

The corruption.

And the lies.

And what I hear from the world health organisation. 

Their powers.

Our inept leaders.

You seem tuned in if I'm honest.

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Well said . He can’t help himself . Every feckin time and I get called a thread spoiler . Never mentioned Sturgeon but he has . Showing himself up for what he really is . 

Judy ****in shut up .

It wasn't just a dig at him not even a dig.

Be yourself ny all means but as I said you thrive on it.

You're a nuisance but that's great.

But ffs gadge have a wee think.

😅

Check me out mate full of it tonight.

❤️

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, 151 said:

the ones that smoked around their kids, still smoke themselves taking their mask off to do so, drink every weekend, sometimes drink driving because it's "only one pint", eat shit processed food and do no exercise. 

You say that like it's a bad thing.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Ked said:

aw judy mate.

i dont know. 

Just don't want this to turn into although I know it will a usual.

What the **** do you believe anymore mate?

Seriously .

The lancets findings are data.

I just like to here some analytical views or even tarkins stuff .

Not shite about folk on laptops.

The data from lancet doesn't equate to council workers skiving.

Although to be fair to escobri it might transpire.

Sorry didn't mean to bulky ye ya fekin wee radge.

😄

The vaccine issue was a difficult one for me since I’m immune suppressed so had to think carefully about taking an untried vaccine , with god knows what side effects ? Or not and risk potentially being quite ill ( statistically ) with Covid ? I chose the Former . I felt it was worth the risk ? But started really doubting it when it was booster after booster so decided to stop getting them now . I’m eligible for the drugs you can get if you test positive for Covid and they can clear it up asap , due to my immuno suppressant status . I’ve had Covid twice and I hardly I had it . One of my neices and her partner refused it and declined it for their kids too . 

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, Ked said:

Maybe mate but again .

44% .

Anyway try not to buy into the grief you have with Judy on this.

Think you need to let him be.

It's just back and forth and he thrives on it.

Sorry Judy 😞 but true

What I'm saying is I don't know. I doubt anybody does yet. Easy to rant and think you know better but  itmay take years to fully understand the impact.

FWIW, lockdown definitely negatively affected me and I've changed as a result. Not physically but my lifestyle changed and won't return to the way it was again. Some decisions taken by the powers that be beggared belief but I'm glad it wasn't me that was having to make them.  

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Ked said:

Judy ****in shut up .

It wasn't just a dig at him not even a dig.

Be yourself ny all means but as I said you thrive on it.

You're a nuisance but that's great.

But ffs gadge have a wee think.

😅

Check me out mate full of it tonight.

❤️

lol your personality shines through the keyboards I can smell it from here 😂😂😂

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

A couple of mates who used to work for Rentokil were on some Riggs in Nigeria, they recon they've never seen corruption like it!

Aye it's mental up there, although I have to say, for overt robbery, the Congo gave it a good run for it's money this year.

14 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

I've never met anyone who regrets getting the Covid-19 vaccine.  I've never met anyone who regrets getting any vaccine.

JudyJudyJudy

Lockdown had a horrendous impact on a massive proportion of society and their mental health . 💯 a very fit friend of mine died last year and I’m positive it was an ongoing result of lockdowns . He was always on the go , gym every day , hearts at weekend but then faced isolation whilst in lockdown . He was never the same after I feel . 

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

my lifestyle changed and won't return to the way it was again. 

Neither will mine. All that state subsidised boozing and shagging led to further arsehole offspring.

Day@theraces
4 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I've never met anyone who regrets getting the Covid-19 vaccine.  I've never met anyone who regrets getting any vaccine.

Glad you haven't then. A vaccine rolled out within a year gave me the fear and I assume others. But as long as it works then we are all happy.

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

That's because they're all dead, man, and the dead don't got no regrets.

Bret the Hitman Hearts
43 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I have stopped getting any boosters 

I regret getting the first two jags. Didn't want to but shat it because we were due to go back to work, and it was at the height of the "if you don't get the vaccine you will kill other people" lies.

Thankfully I'd come to my senses by the time they were rolling out the boosters.

1 minute ago, Day@theraces said:

Glad you haven't then. A vaccine rolled out within a year gave me the fear and I assume others. But as long as it works then we are all happy.

The "Vaccines"work really well apart from the people who have died or are suffering from adverse effects of said "Vaccines"

10 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Likewise.

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Neither will mine. All that state subsidised boozing and shagging led to further arsehole offspring.

State never subsidised me, unfortunately. I worked through it all.  My drinking and shagging haven't been the same since either. 

Hopefully, ive said nothing in this post that can somehow be interpreted as a dig 🫤. I've re-read it and can't find any possible angle. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

I regret getting the first two jags. Didn't want to but shat it because we were due to go back to work, and it was at the height of the "if you don't get the vaccine you will kill other people" lies.

Thankfully I'd come to my senses by the time they were rolling out the boosters.

And I remember on this a few people hoping the “ vaccine avoiders “ shouldn’t get into Tynie if they didn’t have a Covid pass 😂 can laugh now but they wanted fellow hearts fans in meat wagons 😂

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Lockdown had a horrendous impact on a massive proportion of society and their mental health . 💯 a very fit friend of mine died last year and I’m positive it was an ongoing result of lockdowns . He was always on the go , gym every day , hearts at weekend but then faced isolation whilst in lockdown . He was never the same after I feel . 

That's a view, although many people would say that life during Covid-19 restrictions was in some respects better and in some respects worse than it is now, and that the overall impact was "annoying", or "bad" rather than "horrendous".  The effects probably depended on who you were and what your lifestyle was during the pandemic.  What we can say with some certainty is that mass deaths would have also had a horrendous impact on a massive proportion of society and their mental health.  The calculation made by the public health experts was that the number of deaths avoided by reducing social contact was significantly higher than the number that might be lost because of other health impacts arising from the Covid-19 restrictions.  In the days after the rollout of the vaccines that ceased to be true, and so the restrictions were lifted.

Of course, that calculation may well be OK at the overall level.  If you're a public health practitioner you work at the level of big numbers and overall impacts on the community.  So if public health measures lead to 100,000 extra deaths over a period, but prevent 1,000,000 deaths in the same period, you'll see that as a success (made up numbers as examples).  But if you're connected to one of the 100,000 extra deaths, you won't think it's a success.  That's where public health differs from other medical disciplines.  Other medical disciplines are usually concerned with sorting out individuals who are sick, whereas public health is about global or overall health impacts on the community.

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

There was mass coercion to ensure people took the vaccine . Pretty deplorable stuff . I try to block the whole period of time out really . No use dwelling on it but we can learn from it . 

Bret the Hitman Hearts
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

And I remember on this a few people hoping the “ vaccine avoiders “ shouldn’t get into Tynie if they didn’t have a Covid pass 😂 can laugh now but they wanted fellow hearts fans in meat wagons 😂

The whole period of time is absolutely surreal, and it was only 2.5 years ago.
Then one day Russia invaded Ukraine and the media and everyone in general didn't care about covid any more. Madness.

It was only 2 years ago that we weren't allowed into Tynie for Hearts v Ross County on Boxing Day.

There was mass coercion to ensure people took the vaccine . Pretty deplorable stuff . I try to block the whole period of time out really . No use dwelling on it but we can learn from it . 

It was legitimately a psyop. Government "nudge unit" thinking "how can we get reluctant people to take this vaccine?"

Edited by Bret the Hitman Hearts

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

One day Russia invaded Ukraine and the media and everyone in general didn't care about covid any more. Madness.

It was only 2 years ago that we weren't allowed into Tynie for Hearts v Ross County on Boxing Day.

I know . Hard to believe we were that brain washed and gullible and stupid . 

Day@theraces
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Can't go on your lads holiday to shagaluf unless you get the vaccine.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Day@theraces said:

Can't go on your lads holiday to shagaluf unless you get the vaccine.

Oh I just had shagaluf here 

Day@theraces
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh I just had shagaluf here 

Glad you had your fill.

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

State never subsidised me, unfortunately. I worked through it all.  My drinking and shagging haven't been the same since either. 

Hopefully, ive said nothing in this post that can somehow be interpreted as a dig 🫤. I've re-read it and can't find any possible angle. 

No dig detected and none suspected 🙂👍.

Don't ever confuse my flippancy for anything other than an attempt to make light or sense of some of the more unpalatable stuff in life. Hope you're on whatever mend you need to be on. 

9 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

There were people who got that fear, didn't get a vaccine and don't regret that.  There are also people who don't get the flu vaccine each year, even though that took a lot longer than a year to develop.  But it's still because they don't want to get it or don't think it's necessary.  That's their choice to make, and as far as I can see the worst they can do by that choice is put themselves at risk.  But as I said, I don't know anyone who got vaccine shots and wishes they hadn't.  I know a very small number of relatives who said they knew people who regretted the decision, but when I asked further, it turned out that what they meant by "knew people" was "there were people who came up on my Facebook", which is a horse of a different colour entirely.

15 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

That's because they're all dead, man, and the dead don't got no regrets.

Except me, and I don't got no regrets anyway.  :laugh:

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

Glad you had your fill.

Yes and they did too , 😎

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, Ulysses said:

Except me, and I don't got no regrets anyway.  :laugh:

:sweeet:

19 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

It was legitimately a psyop. 

:rofl: 

Edited by Ulysses
Editing to remove the serious bit and leave the bit that made me laugh.

8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Unfortunately we did get into Tynecastle and are still somehow alive, tissue count still at zero 🤣

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

Then one day Russia invaded Ukraine and the media and everyone in general didn't care about covid any more. Madness.

It was legitimately a psyop. Government "nudge unit" thinking "how can we get reluctant people to take this vaccine?"

Yep . Ofcourse there will be the die hard defenders of it all but I hope if anything like it happened again most people would tell the govt to take a run and jump 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, escobri said:

Unfortunately we did get into Tynecastle and are still somehow alive, tissue count still at zero 🤣

Me and my flat mate were watching a hearts game on YouTube the other day to get us into the mood for the game later . We both noted to half empty crowd then realised it was due to the ludicrous rules etc . FFS that was all a pile of bloody nonsense . 

8 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Don't ever confuse my flippancy for anything other than an attempt to make light or sense of some of the more unpalatable stuff in life. Hope you're on whatever mend you need to be on. 

Out of curiosity, did you ever meet or know any of the people who were making the decisions during that crazy period from 2020 until the vaccine rollout? :ninja: 

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Never suspected otherwise from you, Dirk, and all good. 👍

Incredible, as it may seem I might actually be interested in debating with folk who have a different perspective but I'm conscious that almost every comment I make on a non football topic attracts an unhealthy level of scrutiny and paranoia. Flattering as it may be, I really don't want to feel special. 

Bret the Hitman Hearts
i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Out of curiosity, did you ever meet or know any of the people who were making the decisions during that crazy period from 2020 until the vaccine rollout? :ninja: 

As it happens, I do know someone who was an advisor but not on health issues. And all joking apart there is no money in the world would I have wanted that responsibility. 

44 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Aye it has to be the vaccines that are messing people up. Not the actual virus that killed millions of people.

Read the link mate.

The excess deaths were not unvacc8nated,elderly, immune deficiency. 

It's the highest excess deaths recorded excluding the covid verdict of death. 

Sarcasm ffs .

We've done all that no?

Did you read the report ?

At least do that eh?

2 minutes ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

Sorry, I've edited the post above to remove the serious bit and leave in the bit that made me laugh. 

Me and my flat mate were watching a hearts game on YouTube the other day to get us into the mood for the game later . We both noted to half empty crowd then realised it was due to the ludicrous rules etc . FFS that was all a pile of bloody nonsense . 

If it was one of the games where a selected few thousand got in then to make you feel better I got in and was unmasked and unjagged 🤣. The club took the stance of following the sfa/spfl guidance Correct science and common sense did not even get a chance.

Bret the Hitman Hearts
3 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Sorry, I've edited the post above to remove the serious bit and leave in the bit that made me laugh. 

You've lost me. Are you disputing that the nudge unit is a real thing?

4 minutes ago, Ked said:

Read the link mate.

The excess deaths were not unvacc8nated,elderly, immune deficiency. 

It's the highest excess deaths recorded excluding the covid verdict of death. 

Sarcasm ffs .

We've done all that no?

Did you read the report ?

At least do that eh?

I did read the report. Not a single mention of vaccines being responsible.

AlphonseCapone

I was wondering where the JKB brain trust were hanging about.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

I did read the report. Not a single mention of vaccines being responsible.

I'm sorry if I suggested that.

Although I probably did.

I did start out though to get other views .

Just got nipped cos you starred out with aye cos.

😄

Tbf your answer made me think differently and wondered about cocaine use.

So fair play with aye cos sarcy remark.

👍