Excess Deaths

Ked

15 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

No probs. I know you aren't trying to be a smart arse but stuff like that can become accepted as fact and encourages, ahem, unhelpful commentary that can distract from what is a worthwhile debate 

Fwiw your sound.

Dinnae bite so much tae that radge Judy. 

Hes sound deep down

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• JudyJudyJudy

• MoncurMacdonaldMercer

• escobri

2 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Secret Jewish covid tunnels ..  it was the tunnels that brought down the twin towers .. 

Follow the money :profit:

:laugh:

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, Ked said:

Fwiw your sound.

Dinnae bite so much tae that radge Judy. 

Hes sound deep down

IMG_5575.gif

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Nah mate, if it's all the same I'll leave them with the gullible fool who originally bought them. :thumbsup: 

That's alright as it now turns out they are only a little bit magic, and probably will not be magic at all soon. Cheers.

1 minute ago, escobri said:

That's alright as it now turns out they are only a little bit magic, and probably will not be magic at all soon. Cheers.

Magic is everywhere if you don't understand science ...

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

good to see you have shaken off yesterdays angst and in a much better mood today 😃👍

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Magic is everywhere if you don't understand science ...

fairs fair - that’s a good meme or whatever they’re called 😡

2 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

good to see you have shaken off yesterdays angst and in a much better mood today 😃👍

i wish jj was my dad
13 hours ago, Ked said:

Mmm.

There's a lot to be questioned albeit not from me as the best starter.

I've already said about the shed that it's a really good place to exchange views.

And I doubt anyone would take my premise as fact.

We are not changing public perception buddy and its healthy to rip the pish when it's guid guys like me ....😄...and you.....I suppose 😀 

I've had my arse kicked a few times on here.

But mate I've nailed some healthy.

Oh those wee victories ✌️ 😍 

I drink too much which sometimes sees me ranting .

Brutal the morning after when ye see replies from certain posters 😅

Ye just ken yie getting it tight.

Aww see they-"%£#

It can be a decent place to understand different perspectives and also get telt when your perspective proves to be completely wrong.  As happens to all of us and me quite frequently.  

While it is highly unlikely you or i have much of an influence on public perception, there is a massive industry at work designed to do exactly that and all social media platforms can and will play a part in supporting their efforts.

We didn't get Trump or Brexit because of the strength of their arguments or any factual evidence to support them, did we? They happened because enough people were stupid enough to swallow the shit they were being fed and those who knew better couldnt be arsed or were too complacent to make any attempt to discredit them.  

You can see for yourself how much effort it takes to challenge a lot of the made up shite you read on here and it's not exactly a rewarding experience but by ignoring it, that shite becomes accepted as fact. 

So fair play to folk that have taken the trouble to look for actual evidence or data to constructively consider the merits of your OP rather than just posting videos of YouTube experts or or pictures of horses mouths as the basis of their arguments. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
5 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

It can be a decent place to understand different perspectives and also get telt when your perspective proves to be completely wrong.  As happens to all of us and me quite frequently.  

While it is highly unlikely you or i have much of an influence on public perception, there is a massive industry at work designed to do exactly that and all social media platforms can and will play a part in supporting their efforts.

We didn't get Trump or Brexit because of the strength of their arguments or any factual evidence to support them, did we? They happened because enough people were stupid enough to swallow the shit they were being fed and those who knew better couldnt be arsed or were too complacent to make any attempt to discredit them.  

You can see for yourself how much effort it takes to challenge a lot of the made up shite you read on here and it's not exactly a rewarding experience but by ignoring it, that shite becomes accepted as fact. 

So fair play to folk that have taken the trouble to look for actual evidence or data to constructively consider the merits of your OP rather than just posting videos of YouTube experts or or pictures of horses mouths as the basis of their arguments. 

:qqb006:

The Mighty Thor

Here's the poster boy for batshittery smashing out his particular park once again.

😂😂😂

13 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Here's the poster boy for batshittery smashing out his particular park once again.

😂😂😂

And people wonder why the National trust binned this nutcase. (Resigned , I'm sure he did). 

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Turbo cancer indeed. Absolute cretin.

This arsehole has a platform to broadcast this shite. Admittedly to a limited audience

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
5 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂😂😂

absolute grifter - although as always what makes the other guy infallible ?not that he needs to be to call out this foil hat high priest

there’s no way the companies would release unsafe vaccines (beyond the tiny minority that get adverse reactions with any drug) as they would be sued if it was more widespread and they would go bust (albeit it would take a few years to complete)

apart from the ongoing excess deaths everything’s pretty much back to normal now - it’s done - he does a good line in climate change that’s where it should be at for him now 

18 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

absolute grifter - although as always what makes the other guy infallible ?not that he needs to be to call out this foil hat high priest

there’s no way the companies would release unsafe vaccines (beyond the tiny minority that get adverse reactions with any drug) as they would be sued if it was more widespread and they would go bust (albeit it would take a few years to complete)

apart from the ongoing excess deaths everything’s pretty much back to normal now - it’s done - he does a good line in climate change that’s where it should be at for him now 

Going by what happened with the Post office, I'm not quite sure anything would happen.  The government would make sure of that.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
20 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Going by what happened with the Post office, I'm not quite sure anything would happen.  The government would make sure of that.

ive not watched the post office stuff and not really followed it but it sounds like another conspiracy theory 

I assume a couple of people were wrongly convicted (unfortunately the court system isn’t perfect) due to a computer glitch (which all systems have) and then a whole raft of guilty people have used this to try to get off and it’s become easier just to let them off than go through the courts again ?

presumably circumstantial evidence too 

the alternative being that big business and government have colluded to cover at the expense of everyday people who’s lives have been ruined

you must be having a 🦒 mate 

5 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

ive not watched the post office stuff and not really followed it but it sounds like another conspiracy theory 

I assume a couple of people were wrongly convicted (unfortunately the court system isn’t perfect) due to a computer glitch (which all systems have) and then a whole raft of guilty people have used this to try to get off and it’s become easier just to let them off than go through the courts again ?

presumably circumstantial evidence too 

the alternative being that big business and government have colluded to cover at the expense of everyday people who’s lives have been ruined

you must be having a 🦒 mate 

Aye OK. 

henrysmithsgloves
8 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂😂😂

I know he is bat-shit crazy,but he actually asked "what is turbo cancer?" It was his guest Andrew reborn that mentioned Pfizer were using the phrase as a scare tactic. If you can be bothered watching it 21:00 minutes in on YouTube 🧐 btw I listened to his love letters to the British isles, found it an informative series on British history 😎👍🏻

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

I notice one of the grifters that mp Andrew bridgen was talking in parliament about excess deaths

Not sure if he was actually wearing a tin foil hat at the time but what a load of absolute conspiracy theory he was talking - even worse some other mps seem to have started to buy into by the sounds of it

and just when you think they can stoop no lower in their grift foil-hat bridgen then claims (presumably just lies) that he’s been campaigning and supporting the posties in their scandal for over 10 years 

Nutjobs.  Absolute cuckoo bananapants nutjobs.  

Man charged with making threat to kill Govt Chief Whip (rte.ie)

When charged with making a threat to kill or cause serious harm to Ms Naughton, the man replied:

"There is a boy in a well. He is drowning in vaccine juice. The government keeps throwing people into the well. The media and corporations keep their foot on their head so the establishment can pretend there is no one in the well, and gardaí and the judiciary pretend the well does not exist. The national order must be restored."

:hae36: 

il Duce McTarkin
7 hours ago, Ulysses said:

When charged with making a threat to kill or cause serious harm to Ms Naughton, the man replied:

"There is a boy in a well. He is drowning in vaccine juice. The government keeps throwing people into the well. The media and corporations keep their foot on their head so the establishment can pretend there is no one in the well, and gardaí and the judiciary pretend the well does not exist. The national order must be restored."

:sadrobbo:

Doesn't make him a bad person.

i wish jj was my dad
8 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Precisely the sort of behaviours the Neil Olivers of this world are provoking.

Dawnrazor
2 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

He's a kafflik too mind.

il Duce McTarkin
51 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

He's a kafflik too mind.

:seething:

Assemble the firing squad!

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

Dawnrazor
Just now, il Duce McTarkin said:

😅

3 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

"What's that Lassie?  Timmy fell down a well?  And he's drowning in vaccine juice?  Ooooohhh, good dog, Lassie, good dog.  Completely nuts, like, but good dog anyway."  🐶 :nuts:

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
10 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Precisely the sort of behaviours the Neil Olivers of this world are provoking.

:cornette_dog:

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
8 hours ago, Ulysses said:

"What's that Lassie?  Timmy fell down a well?  And he's drowning in vaccine juice?

:lol:

i wish jj was my dad
11 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

:cornette_dog:

I'm impressed. You're managing to  develop more variety to your responses. Hope it wasn't too taxing? 

Tommy Brown
23 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

He's a kafflik too mind.

23 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

You could be in the firing squad DR.

You've got a gun ( barrel lifespan, 6 seconds)

clerrieyabass

These excess medical conditions have absolutely nothing to do with the experimental mrna shot that was forced on the sheep- absolutely nothing 😂

Edited by clerrieyabass

il Duce McTarkin
46 minutes ago, clerrieyabass said:

These excess medical conditions have absolutely nothing to do with the experimental mrna shot that was forced on the sheep- absolutely nothing 😂

Or the amount of booze, shan hectors, and council bingo that ***** shovelled into themselves during lockdown

2 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Or the amount of booze, shan hectors, and council bingo that ***** shovelled into themselves during lockdown

It's quite funny, the things folk like to take a stance on. Vaccines have enabled these same folk to make the age where they can now eat lego. 

All sorts of booze, cigs, dope, coke, speed, heroin, painkillers, steroids, etc... But feck putting Vaccines in ma boadie.

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Actually I drank less in lockdowns . Seriously . Never been a house drinker and did so only occasionally . 

JudyJudyJudy
21 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I got an email about the shingles vaccine ! 💉 may as well get that as it’s been tried and tested for decades 

clerrieyabass
18 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

You may have a point 

clerrieyabass
16 hours ago, ri Alban said:

It's quite funny, the things folk like to take a stance on. Vaccines have enabled these same folk to make the age where they can now eat lego. 

All sorts of booze, cigs, dope, coke, speed, heroin, painkillers, steroids, etc... But feck putting Vaccines in ma boadie.

tbf, coke is tried and tested. That mrna was rushed through with zero long term studies and the after affects are proving horrific

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, clerrieyabass said:

You may have a point 

😂

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, clerrieyabass said:

tbf, coke is tried and tested. That mrna was rushed through with zero long term studies and the after affects are proving horrific

Pure coke probably is but the shite the pound shop Michael Corleones are firing up their hooter in Edinburgh is most definitely not coke nor has it been tested unless you class mass adoption as testing?