• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Morgan

• pettigrewsstylist

• Gizmo

3 minutes ago, scratchy said:

I think we'll get a reaction to the performance on Sunday and a show of professional pride from professional sportsman. 1 nil Hearts.

Absolutely no chance we keep a clean sheet at Ibrox.

Go for it 1308
2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

He's a wee hun who wants to a big hun!

I just don't get him ....he's not a jambo. I don't know why I take the bait😖

Bazzas right boot
24 minutes ago, scratchy said:

I think we'll get a reaction to the performance on Sunday and a show of professional pride from professional sportsman. 1 nil Hearts.

:robboyas:

Good stuff!

1 minute ago, Luckies1874 said:

Absolutely no chance we keep a clean sheet at Ibrox.

never bet, but that 👆 is a stick-on.

As per, I'll be attending with optimism.

Away matches?

It's recently become something of a curiosity as to how we'll find yet another unique way to shoot ourselves in the foot. It keeps things interesting. 🤭

Having attended hunners o' away matches, I thought that I'd seen it all (anyone remember away v the 🐑 when our defender went out of his way to gift a penalty by stretching his arm up like a bleedin' basketball player?) ... but ...

That recent goal at Dun U away takes the biscuit for me. It's a classic.

If a script-writer had written that 'un into a film depicting the travails of a struggling football team, then we'd all have a right good chuckle. No way could any team be so inept.

But ... wait ... fast forward to St M and we witness (I was right behind the goals) our 'keeper giving a shout; our recently signed star defender literally jumping out of the way in response rather than play safe; the ball then by-passing our 'keeper thus presenting an open goal gift.

Don't get me started on the away PAOK goals conceded. Total heads in hands stuff.

😀

One day we'll emulate our 2014 opening game Ibrox victory, but I, for one, very much doubt that it'll be this Sunday.

Harrumph! 😉

16 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

never bet, but that 👆 is a stick-on.

As per, I'll be attending with optimism.

Away matches?

It's recently become something of a curiosity as to how we'll find yet another unique way to shoot ourselves in the foot. It keeps things interesting. 🤭

Having attended hunners o' away matches, I thought that I'd seen it all (anyone remember away v the 🐑 when our defender went out of his way to gift a penalty by stretching his arm up like a bleedin' basketball player?) ... but ...

That recent goal at Dun U away takes the biscuit for me. It's a classic.

If a script-writer had written that 'un into a film depicting the travails of a struggling football team, then we'd all have a right good chuckle. No way could any team be so inept.

But ... wait ... fast forward to St M and we witness (I was right behind the goals) our 'keeper giving a shout; our recently signed star defender literally jumping out of the way in response rather than play safe; the ball then by-passing our 'keeper thus presenting an open goal gift.

Don't get me started on the away PAOK goals conceded. Total heads in hands stuff.

😀

One day we'll emulate our 2014 opening game Ibrox victory, but I, for one, very much doubt that it'll be this Sunday.

Harrumph! 😉

👏

Not sure whether to laugh or cry! 

This thread is unusually quie...the club have really lost the momentum this year with their appointments...the team are about to go throw an even harder spell than previous weeks..I just wonder what the excuses will be tomorrow at 5pm. hope I'm wrong and we win obviously but I fear we will crap it again and again and again...same old.

On 25/10/2023 at 12:20, Opinionated Jambo said:

Anything can happen in cup games. However, Rangers have the new manager bounce and after scudding Hibs at the weekend they'll be smelling blood so can see them coming at us from the start. 

Rangers 3-1 Hearts unfortunately

Cup game next week this Sunday is a league game.

As usual, a mistake from one of our mentally weak players will cost us.

Can see us avoiding an out and out doing, but we aren’t resilient enough to get anything at Ibrox.

Same goes for next week also.

It's my birthday the morra and I'm in Lanzarote. Not a chance I'll be watching this.

Going to a wee craft beer bar in Arrecife with no telly and getting leathered on IPA's and scranning a big charcuterie board.

Hopefully I'm gutted at this decision and we do well and get something from the game. 

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Official Rangers (2012) v Heart of Midlothian -Match day thread***
Go for it 1308
17 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

It's my birthday the morra and I'm in Lanzarote. Not a chance I'll be watching this.

Going to a wee craft beer bar in Arrecife with no telly and getting leathered on IPA's and scranning a big charcuterie board.

Hopefully I'm gutted at this decision and we do well and get something from the game. 

Same here. I'm not ruining a weekend twice in a row for my 14 Yr old daughter.  I'm spending the day in with her watching old Basil Rathbone  sherlock homes movies 🎬  with a 🍺.  She's obsessed with them🙂. I'll be pissed by the time I watch the highlights as I'll have avoided the score. 😬

Think we’ll get stuck in, winning tackles, getting in their faces, get on top…..and Beaton will red card one of our players!

maroonlegions
51 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Same here. I'm not ruining a weekend twice in a row for my 14 Yr old daughter.  I'm spending the day in with her watching old Basil Rathbone  sherlock homes movies 🎬  with a 🍺.  She's obsessed with them🙂. I'll be pissed by the time I watch the highlights as I'll have avoided the score. 😬

Well thought out, had a chance to go tomorrow but thought, day oot aye, but filled wae stress and seething, so , not going now.  🤣 

Edited by maroonlegions

Go for it 1308
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Well thought out, had a chance to go tomorrow but thought, day oot aye, but filled wae stress and seething, so , not going now.  🤣 

😂

Rangers stirring up the Shankland pot!  Possible bid in January.

Two points:

Obviously the price will have dropped, poor form - coincidence?

Who are we playing TWICE?

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

I’d go 4-6-0

flood the midfield, do our best to frustrate the crowd, if we are still in the game with 20 minutes to go, bring on a striker, preferably Boyce, he’s a far more intelligent player than Shankland, definitely a better attitude .

19 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Rangers stirring up the Shankland pot!  Possible bid in January.

Two points:

Obviously the price will have dropped, poor form - coincidence?

Who are we playing TWICE?

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

They can sign him if they want now. He's well off the boil. Let Boyce start and hold ball up for others to get in amongst him quicker 

3 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Think we’ll get stuck in, winning tackles, getting in their faces, get on top…..and Beaton will red card one of our players!

The last sentence is far more likely than the first!

3 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Players not interested. 

6 hours ago, Thomaso said:

All fine but what happens when we tire after 5 minutes?

2 hours ago, jbee647 said:

I’d go 4-6-0

flood the midfield, do our best to frustrate the crowd, if we are still in the game with 20 minutes to go, bring on a striker, preferably Boyce, he’s a far more intelligent player than Shankland, definitely a better attitude .

Probably better with 5-0-5 as our midfield are swamped anyway!

2 hours ago, Seaside Dave said:

They can sign him if they want now. He's well off the boil. Let Boyce start and hold ball up for others to get in amongst him quicker 

We need the zimmer 11!

Sadly it's hard to foresee anything other than a capitulation and severe rogering. Lube up! 🤢

Of course I hope I'm wrong 🙏

I don't believe for a second that the players believe they can win any of these games, therefore we won't be IMO.

Doom and gloom but 🤷‍♂️

On 26/10/2023 at 21:45, jambmoz said:

The next 2 Sundays could be grim, 3+ in both games🥲

law of averages etc, might do something the hearts? prob not but we can only hope🙈🙉🙊

Exile fae Main Street

Don't think the Huns are any great shakes, Prague could have stuffed them the other night....then there's us.....funny feeling something good is coming our way...on the other hand I might have flatulence 🙁....seriously think we might do them, no matter how illogical though that may seem. 2-1 tae the Hearts. 😍😍😍

alicante jambo
35 minutes ago, Exile fae Main Street said:

Don't think the Huns are any great shakes, Prague could have stuffed them the other night....then there's us.....funny feeling something good is coming our way...on the other hand I might have flatulence 🙁....seriously think we might do them, no matter how illogical though that may seem. 2-1 tae the Hearts. 😍😍😍

We are utter pish mate. Prague were better than them but absolutely miles better than us. We would have got a doing if it was us playing prague. Not 1 of our players would get anywhere near that sevco team hence why we will get pished all over tomorrow. We have more than half a team that needs replaced and a manager that has not a clue. If we even get a draw it will be a fecking miracle.

Hate to say it but we will get pumped in every game until we get a real manager. So that will be .. 🤔 🤷‍♀️

pettigrewsstylist
On 26/10/2023 at 20:12, GBJambo said:

We don’t have the players nor the manager to get a result. 

They will score about 5 or 6 

Thre really are zero charhacters to inpsire and rely on. We are a bunch of very grey men.

pettigrewsstylist
10 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Yip, cant fault you,

kingantti1874

I think we could get beaten badly enough to make this Naismith’s last game in charge.  

I don’t think we have what it takes to go there and dig in

33 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I think we could get beaten badly enough to make this Naismith’s last game in charge.  

I don’t think we have what it takes to go there and dig in

I don’t want to think about how bad it would have to get for Naismith to get emptied here.

Dennis Reynolds

We'll get pumped but I'd be happy as long as we don't concede within the first 20 mins and show a bit of fight. 

I'm on a night out in the weeg after the game which is making the trip worth it. Liquid lunch will also help.