*** Official Rangers (2012) v Heart of Midlothian -Match day thread***

Bazzas right boot

Go for it 1308
28 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Huns 3 wee huns 1

😐

Hiya hibby. Once again you turn up with the 'wee hun' crap.

Get back in bed with your sister mate and catch scabies or something 🙂

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Morgan

• pettigrewsstylist

• Gizmo

3 hours ago, Gundermann said:

Can see us having spells of pressure and possession with maybe even some shots on target. Midfield will be weak though and the likes of Sibbick and/ or Cochrane will switch off or have a carcrash moment or three. Will be pleased to keep it to 3-0 to Sevco.

Some pressure on Souttar may yield a goal though.

See that opening match of our fabby Championship season when we went to Ibrox and won?

Was that not Agent Zaliukas arguably at fault for Sow's winner?

You might be on to something ... 😁

https://fb.watch/nVjbYfcGUQ/

Ricardo Quaresma
7 hours ago, jamboozy said:

I don’t think that everyone realises the costs implications on replacing everyone that happens to induces their ire. I get folks are all angry and annoyed at the lack of progress and indeed, regression on the playing front , but, sacking everyone is not the answer.

It absolutely isn't mate, you're right

Look at that allocation thread, what an absolute horrorshow it's become, after we CUT their allocation, only one poster stating that even after the match, them winning, including great assistance and a shan penalty, they're still raging about how little support they're allowed, but it's turned into a flag debate

I do wish our lads on here wouldn't go predicting a loss either, but I'm not going to challenge anyone on that; I just think when players read that, there's only going to be one response to it, not good

Hopefully we can nail the next 2 against livi and the jonnies, whilst trying to take our chances and give a good account of ourselves in the other games

Ricardo Quaresma
7 hours ago, InternationalJambo said:

I reckon a heavy defeat this weekend will be curtains for Naismith. 

3-1 Rangers. 

So, Hearts are expected to win this?

Ricardo Quaresma
5 hours ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Cheer up buddy...alcohol is a wonderful thing when it comes to supporting our lot. I thoroughly recommend it🙂

Absolutely; it's time people listened to this piece of advice 🙂

Just play a 5-4-1 and don't **** about.  Keep it tight at the back, and actually counterattack with something that resembles purpose and we might be able to do something with the ball. 

I'd much prefer that than trying to win on possession and playing out from the back every single time the ball comes near our box, before inevitably causing ourselves problems or gifting goals. 

If Shankland is playing in midfield again, we are doing it all wrong. 

Sit in, 20% possession, keep it 0-0 for 8 minutes, lose a sloppy goal, go into our shell, losing 4-0 by 80 minutes, sneak a late consolation in 92 minute once rangers down tools. 

Be my prediction. Same old hearts in Glasgow story. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
7 hours ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Hiya hibby. Once again you turn up with the 'wee hun' crap.

Get back in bed with your sister mate and catch scabies or something 🙂

what a thoroughly ignorant post

:cornette_dog:

Hopefully a more organised display than vs Celtic.  

And if rangers are to win , they need to work for their goals not gift wrapped due to shambolic defending or individual errors  

So I’ll go a spirited yet lacking quality 2 vs 0 defeat. 

With a semi final vs them coming you’d think players would be going all  out to make sure their names are on the team sheet for that one.  

A bit of effort and passion please hearts! 

6 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Look at that allocation thread, what an absolute horrorshow it's become, after we CUT their allocation, only one poster stating that even after the match, them winning, including great assistance and a shan penalty, they're still raging about how little support they're allowed, but it's turned into a flag debate

I do wish our lads on here wouldn't go predicting a loss either, but I'm not going to challenge anyone on that; I just think when players read that, there's only going to be one response to it, not good

Hopefully we can nail the next 2 against livi and the jonnies, whilst trying to take our chances and give a good account of ourselves in the other games

All true.   Regarding your 2nd last paragraph, I have to confess I can be a wee bit pessimistic after a poor show, but, after a couple of days I’m usually back up for the fight.

Regarding this Sunday ? I think if we can try and avoid the silly mistakes and avoid conceding early, we might be in with a chance of stealing a point, when we make mistakes, the calibre of players the OF have, punish you.

5 hours ago, tian447 said:

If Shankland is playing in midfield again, we are doing it all wrong. 

at least he can’t play Lowry out of position on the wing covering a half fit Cochrane . Imagine doing that.  The tombola will be warming up though as I type or maybe this week it’s a blindfold and darts to decide what team to pick and who plays where 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's hard to get up for this game but we have sold out our allocation so kudos to all those travelling through.  I don't think any of us are confident of a result but it's not impossible. 

Opinionated Jambo
19 hours ago, One five said:

It’s not the cup this week mate.

17 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Don't go to Hampden this weekend. 

Replied to the wrong thread 😂 However, I will still go with a 3-1 win for Rangers.

1 minute ago, Eddiepolio3 said:

0-0, backs to the wall, Alamo type performance. No shots.

That would take a level of spunk which we don't posses.

Go for it 1308
4 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

what a thoroughly ignorant post

:cornette_dog:

No it isn't. Why the hell do you consistently call Heart of Midlothian FC 'wee huns'? 

Piss off to Ibrox if you want to carry on with that IGNORANT crap bawbag 

GorgieFifeLife

This game could get ugly for us.  They could end up running up a cricket score as we look like we have zero fight in that team and they will go for our throats trying to impress their new manager.  

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

No it isn't. Why the hell do you consistently call Heart of Midlothian FC 'wee huns'? 

Good post.

Calling us "wee huns" should be a insta ban.

2 hours ago, Opinionated Jambo said:

Replied to the wrong thread 😂 However, I will still go with a 3-1 win for Rangers.

Easy done mate 👍

Hate going into any game feeling beaten before it's even started but unfortunately this fixture is that game. Such a shitty feeling but trends can be bucked eventually so fingers crossed

3 hours ago, gordiegords said:

Early goal rangers, second goal early second half, two quick late goals, 4 nill rangers.

This, I am afraid 🙁.

I used to always think this could be the time to buck the trend but I don't get that feeling anymore when we play the old firm. Sad days.

19 hours ago, Sooks said:

See if we do get hammered is it okay to blame Naismith or does it have to be Savage or Budge ? Need to know who I am to direct my ire at 

Work out for yourself who or what, in your opinion, is to blame and attach it that.

32 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Work out for yourself who or what, in your opinion, is to blame and attach it that.

Oh Jimmy , stop getting so rustled you wonky old copper you . 

Ricardo Quaresma
13 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Oops, missed out the Motherwell away game, in between livi at home and the jonnies at home

Going and accepted we will get beat. I just want us to not concede an early goal as seems to be our party piece against any superior side we face.

I expect that will be too big an ask though.

Ricardo Quaresma
6 hours ago, jamboozy said:

All true.   Regarding your 2nd last paragraph, I have to confess I can be a wee bit pessimistic after a poor show, but, after a couple of days I’m usually back up for the fight.

Regarding this Sunday ? I think if we can try and avoid the silly mistakes and avoid conceding early, we might be in with a chance of stealing a point, when we make mistakes, the calibre of players the OF have, punish you.

Yes, a familiar pattern; they will, the majority of the time, have 1 or 2 individuals that will step up

For us to have that type of threat, we need to be very close to 100%, normally anyway

You just have to remember what difference a player or 2 who are on it can make for us, however, OF teams usually always carry a threat capable of a goal or 2 when they need it urgently

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
7 hours ago, Go for it 1308 said:

:qqb001:

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
6 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Good post.

Calling us "wee huns" should be a insta ban.

while cheering on hibs to break their Scottish cup hoodoo is perfectly acceptable

:qqb014:

Ricardo Quaresma
7 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Kingsley fit and in squad, Tagawa still out with hammy

Good news about Kingsley, possibly better to keep him for Wednesday night

Just got a Ticket for that, in Q

Seems some people are just releasing their seats the old way, by E-Mail, as they did before the TE

11 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Kingsley fit and in squad, Tagawa still out with hammy

Another injury prone project.

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

while cheering on hibs to break their Scottish cup hoodoo is perfectly acceptable

:qqb014:

Cheering on hibs during a cup game should be an Insta ban as well, unsure that's ever happened on here tho.

Calling our  great club and/ or fans wee/ diet huns should be a ban.

Don't need those sorts on this forum or even in our support. The likes of them should **** of to Ibrox. 

They are a stain on our support. 

Great post from 1308.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
17 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Cheering on hibs during a cup game should be an Insta ban as well, unsure that's ever happened on here tho.

you did it mate - probably so excited in the final you needed excel to keep the score

:Robbie:

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

you did it mate - probably so excited in the final you needed excel to keep the score

:Robbie:

If you wanna think that fair enough.

Talks about hibs cup wins on a Hearts v rangers thread 7 years later and labels Hearts " wee huns".....

:levein_interesting:

Only certain groups of supporters call us wee huns.

Sinbad the Sailor
13 hours ago, Bainy said:

Sit in, 20% possession, keep it 0-0 for 8 minutes, lose a sloppy goal, go into our shell, losing 4-0 by 80 minutes, sneak a late consolation in 92 minute once rangers down tools. 

Be my prediction. Same old hearts in Glasgow story. 

You missed John Beaton awarding a penalty and sending Devlin off for sneezing in a built-up area.

alicante jambo

Wont be a poor ref decision that costs us this game. We will get humped by 4 or 5. Manager and a lot of the players dont have a clue at the best of times. Going through to the old firm with this bunch is an impossible task.

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Official Rangers (2012) v Heart of Midlothian -Match day thread***