Israel and Palestine

AlphonseCapone

9 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

I presume you’re being sarcastic?

The wee squeaky weasel cant even answer " what is a woman ? 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diadora Van Basten

• il Duce McTarkin

• Malinga the Swinga

• JudyJudyJudy

Diadora Van Basten
7 minutes ago, New Town Loafer said:

Not at all. I am no fan of Owen Jones but on this subject he is bang on.

I posted what he had to say earlier in the thread and am happy to post again if you want. There is also a follow up video were Margaret Hodge shuts him down before he can speak. 

New Town Loafer
2 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Not at all. I am no fan of Owen Jones but on this subject he is bang on.

I posted what he had to say earlier in the thread and am happy to post again if you want. There is also a follow up video were Margaret Hodge shuts him down before he can speak. 

I had assumed you were talking about his general outlook 😂 

New Town Loafer
Just now, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

🥱😴

Not only their government, their population, too.

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Jones is a spineless self publicity seeking clown. The number of folk on here who have fallen for this poor Palestinians propaganda is unreal. 

This situation reminds me a lot of Northern Ireland and is troubles. Gangsters masquerading as freedom fighters, sheltering behind the coat tails of women and children, happy to see innocents slaughtered, as long as they are funded and gain profit for their masters.

The Palestinians for their part, shelter and provide cover for the terrorists, while playing the innocent card to media as they know far more than they care to admit.

Their religious leaders, as in Ireland, could stand up to these terrorists but they can't as they're knee deep in organising and helping to keep the problems in front of people as it helps fill their coffers with gullible victims.

Meanwhile, the neighbours of Palestine stand back, with one exception, watch and don't lift a finger to help, keep their borders tightly shut and wouldn't welcome a Palestinian anywhere near their country.

Peace would be relatively easy to achieve if the Muslim countries all agreed Israel could exist and stopped funding Hamas and Hezbollah. Israel doesn't deny these countries right to exist, so they're good to go. Disperse the Palestinians through rest of countries and Israel and there you go. 

Won't happen though as some of Israel's neighbours don't want peace, they just want to eradicate Israel and if that takes thousands of deaths, Arab, Israeli, Palestinian, American or anyone, they don't care.

It's not really like Northern Ireland at all, that's such a simplistic comparison.

Palestinians for their part? First of all, cracking job at categorising millions of people. Second of all, it's easy to pontificate on the internet from your house about what about people living under siege with armed men controlling the place should do. In that situation, would you have the guts to risk your life and your families life by telling them they can't hide in your house?

Just disperse the Palestinians elsewhere aye? That's a ridiculously stupid and unrealistic suggestion so I assume you're just trying to be controversial.

The Mighty Thor
8 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

How many Hamas fighters do they reckon are in Gaza?

According to Netanyahu?

All of them. 

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 minute ago, JyTees said:

Imagine being thankful hearing the news your daughter was amongst the dead. Just think about that for a minute.

9/11 has come up a lot these past few days.

People jumping from the towers because the other choice was worse. 
That always got to me. Horribly sad.

A parent being grateful their child is dead is much more sad. 😞 

Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

According to Netanyahu?

All of them. 

Well, surely it'd just be easier to nuke the place then!

But seriously, anyone see any recent estimates? I mean if they're going to eradicate them then they'll have to have some idea of how many and who they are, no?

Just now, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

9/11 has come up a lot these past few days.

People jumping from the towers because the other choice was worse. 
That always got to me. Horribly sad.

A parent being grateful their child is dead is much more sad. 😞 

It's harrowing. 

1 hour ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Has all the importance of the ,do not tumble dry label on your clothes, another great quip 🤣

I wish I could laugh, mate, but just seen that wee weasel, Sunak, on the news. Nauseating doesn’t even cover it. 

Old video but he  is basically getting his dream scenario now and our politicians stand with this guy.Hamas and whoever is bankrolling them absolute ***** but western media should not be making out this guy is good.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

Old video but he  is basically getting his dream scenario now and our politicians stand with this guy.Hamas and whoever is bankrolling them absolute ***** but western media should not be making out this guy is good.

How can you free Palestine. It doesn't exist and is as much a prisoner of Egypt as it is Israel. Egypt refuses point blank to open border and let the inhabitants of Gaza strip enter it's country. Why? Well because it doesn't want terrorists entering Egypt 

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

How can you free Palestine. It doesn't exist and is as much a prisoner of Egypt as it is Israel. Egypt refuses point blank to open border and let the inhabitants of Gaza strip enter it's country. Why? Well because it doesn't want terrorists entering Egypt 

Solely posted that video to show this warped ***** believes

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

Even Nick Ferarri the other day highlighted that hebdoesn't know if he would have the balls to vote against a "political party" that carry guns along with their campaign leaflets.

Absolutely mental post.

Think the Jewish folk have heard that excuse before. Didn't do them a lot of good

Diadora Van Basten
3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I watched the press conference today with Secretary Blinken and Netanyahu and thought the States made a big mistake sharing a stage. 

henrysmithsgloves
28 minutes ago, Boab said:

I wish I could laugh, mate, but just seen that wee weasel, Sunak, on the news. Nauseating doesn’t even cover it. 

Take the wind out of anyones sail,that cretin 

43 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Serious question. What should Israel do?

No one with a heart or a sense of decency wants to see innocent people killed by bombs or guns. But what would YOU have Israel do to defend themselves? Did Israel carpet bomb Gaza last Friday to upset Hamas and have that start what happened Saturday? Israel can’t be seen to stand by and do nothing.

That's not how it works. I don't have the solution to world peace. Israel should absolutely strive to eradicate Hamas. Innocents will always die in War. But aimlessly bombing a city where the innocents deaths vastly outnumber the targets isn't collateral damage.

Malinga the Swinga
On 07/10/2023 at 20:55, Diadora Van Basten said:

I don’t believe Hamas are the aggressors

Anything you have written after that can be ignored as you have shown total and utter ignorance.

Diadora Van Basten
47 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Anything you have written after that can be ignored as you have shown total and utter ignorance.

IMG_5870.jpeg

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

That's not how it works. I don't have the solution to world peace. Israel should absolutely strive to eradicate Hamas. Innocents will always die in War. But aimlessly bombing a city where the innocents deaths vastly outnumber the targets isn't collateral damage.

No, it isn’t. We all know what it is but don’t have anyone in authority to say it. 

Diadora Van Basten
Just now, Diadora Van Basten said:

IMG_5870.jpeg

If Hamas are the aggressor tell me one year when more Israeli have been killed by Palestinians than Palestinians killed by Israel.

The correct answer is that there hasn’t been one of all deaths and injuries 96% and 95% have been Israel inflicted on Palestinians.

In the last few months 248 Palestinians were killed by Israel in the West Bank including 40 children. These deaths weren’t reported as the Palestinian ambassador said to the BBC you invite me on when Palestinians kill Israelis but not when Israelis kill Palestinians.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

IMG_5870.jpeg

These don't prove Israel aggressor. Proves their armed forces way more effective than terrorists and their government could be considered excessive in their reaction.

Diadora Van Basten
4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

These don't prove Israel aggressor. Proves their armed forces way more effective than terrorists and their government could be considered excessive in their reaction.

Yeah

Malinga the Swinga
9 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Sunak Starmer and some folk on this thread will call this a justified attack

Perhaps if Hamas didn't use ambulances to transport weapons, hospitals to hide arms and rocket launchers, this sort of shit show wouldn't happen. Perhaps if Hamas wore uniforms and didn't wear medical uniforms to disguise themselves, this sort of shit show wouldn't happen.

It's not justified but it's understandable. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, JyTees said:

Do you follow Green Brigade paramilitaries in your Twitter feeds aswell 🤔

Looks like it from what I can see. Happily ignore the acts of terrorists funded and sponsored by other states but desperate to put boot into Israel.

Happy to forgive Palestinians for backing Hamas but put boot into Israelis for backing their government.

Nothing surprises me on here.

Portable Badger
2 hours ago, New Town Loafer said:

I presume you’re being sarcastic about ..... The Israelis are the most evil people on the planet.?????

6 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Do you follow Green Brigade paramilitaries in your Twitter feeds aswell 🤔

It's all I follow. 

5 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Perhaps if Hamas didn't use ambulances to transport weapons, hospitals to hide arms and rocket launchers, this sort of shit show wouldn't happen. Perhaps if Hamas wore uniforms and didn't wear medical uniforms to disguise themselves, this sort of shit show wouldn't happen.

It's not justified but it's understandable. 

Any examples of them doing this in the last week? I found 1 reference to them using 1 ambulance back in 2004. 

Maybe the least Israel could do its turn the water on and stop committing war crimes.

Looks like it from what I can see. Happily ignore the acts of terrorists funded and sponsored by other states but desperate to put boot into Israel.

Happy to forgive Palestinians for backing Hamas but put boot into Israelis for backing their government.

Nothing surprises me on here.

Ignoring the multiple posts I've called out Hamas. 

Malinga the Swinga
8 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

It's all I follow. 

Any examples of them doing this in the last week? I found 1 reference to them using 1 ambulance back in 2004. 

Maybe the least Israel could do its turn the water on and stop committing war crimes.

Ignoring the multiple posts I've called out Hamas. 

So you have found evidence they do it then, that's confirmation I guess.

As soon as Hamas release hostages (not captives as the pro Hamas media call them), then water will be turned back on. Until then, not a chance. 

What about condemning Palestinians for voting and backing Hamas release in election? After all, their manifesto pretty easy to understand as all it says is 'obliterate Israel from the face of the earth'. If these peace loving Palestinians are so anti Hamas, must have missed their rebellion against them and their demands for a new government.

So you have found evidence they do it then, that's confirmation I guess.

As soon as Hamas release hostages (not captives as the pro Hamas media call them), then water will be turned back on. Until then, not a chance. 

What about condemning Palestinians for voting and backing Hamas release in election? After all, their manifesto pretty easy to understand as all it says is 'obliterate Israel from the face of the earth'. If these peace loving Palestinians are so anti Hamas, must have missed their rebellion against them and their demands for a new government.

I already addressed the elections in a previous post. Which you replied to. The Water situation is all very well. But it's a war crime. If you are cool.with defending that then that's up to you.

AlphonseCapone

I don't care what side you think you're on, if you're bringing up the green brigade on this thread then you're not mature enough to be on it imo.

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 hour ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

IMG_5870.jpeg

Do you have the numbers for the 12 years prior?

That may help determine the Hamas connection to the past 12 years.

3 hours ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Serious question. What should Israel do?

No one with a heart or a sense of decency wants to see innocent people killed by bombs or guns. But what would YOU have Israel do to defend themselves? Did Israel carpet bomb Gaza last Friday to upset Hamas and have that start what happened Saturday? Israel can’t be seen to stand by and do nothing.

They could stop stealing land and killing settlers

Diadora Van Basten
1 minute ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Do you have the numbers for the 12 years prior?

That may help determine the Hamas connection to the past 12 years.

I would imagine this graph is from when the UN started counting but I can remember my Grandad saying to me that we saved the Israelis from the Nazis and they became the biggest killing machine on earth and my Grandad died in 1994 so I don’t think it’s anything new.

3 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Netanyahu's complicity in this may not be limited to incompetence.

I wouldn't put it past that maniac to have allowed this to happen. He can then kill lots of Palestinians and probably get away with his corruption too

2 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I would imagine this graph is from when the UN started counting but I can remember my Grandad saying to me that we saved the Israelis from the Nazis and they became the biggest killing machine on earth and my Grandad died in 1994 so I don’t think it’s anything new.

🤣 your Grandad asleep during the 50s,60s, 70s and 80s when the US and Soviets were doing their thing? 

Edited by BlueRiver

I mean Jesus christ Israel had a coalition of the Arab States trying to destroy them for years 🤣

Not justifying cutting off power and water in this instance but biggest killing machine. Wow. 

AlphonseCapone
3 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

I mean Jesus christ Israel had a coalition of the Arab States trying to destroy them for years 🤣

Not justifying cutting off power and water in this instance but biggest killing machine. Wow. 

Yeah that's a nonsense assertion.

Jeffros Furios
9 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

There might of been a Chinese fella who was pretty good at killing .

HeartsandonlyHearts
12 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

The biggest killing machine on earth??

Saved the Israelis from the Nazis? Oh really!! How many Israeli’s did your grandad think were in those camps.