• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• GinRummy

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching the hibs highlights from yesterday one things for sure and that is we need a strong referee. The amount of diving from the wig and Youan is an utter disgrace

6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Watching the hibs highlights from yesterday one things for sure and that is we need a strong referee. The amount of diving from the wig and Youan is an utter disgrace

Yes, heard that on the radio. BBC commentators mentioning Hibs players and 'simulation'.

luckyBatistuta
12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’ve never feared hibs in my lifetime. The only thing that could scupper us in this, is the fact they’ve completely bought into constantly cheating to try to gain an advantage. How many times did they play against 10 men last season. They’re still at it this season too…

A8DFF3DD-E7EB-4474-9405-4344C4D7695E.jpeg

If fit,

Boyce

Vargas                         Yoda

Lowry 

Beni     Devlin  

Kingsley Rowles Kent Chariots 

Clark 

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

If fit,

Boyce

Vargas                         Yoda

Lowry 

Beni     Devlin  

Kingsley Rowles Kent Chariots 

Clark 

Shankland will start but I wouldn’t mind that side. 

Go for it 1308
31 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Shankland will start but I wouldn’t mind that side. 

If there is any game that Shankland is guaranteed to score in....then it's this one. We cannot afford to drop him for this game. They'll be worried as **** if he's playing.  We need him. 

5 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

If there is any game that Shankland is guaranteed to score in....then it's this one. We cannot afford to drop him for this game. They'll be worried as **** if he's playing.  We need him. 

Hope so. He looks a frustrated guy at the moment. 

3 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ve never feared hibs in my lifetime. The only thing that could scupper us in this, is the fact they’ve completely bought into constantly cheating to try to gain an advantage. How many times did they play against 10 men last season. They’re still at it this season too…

A8DFF3DD-E7EB-4474-9405-4344C4D7695E.jpeg

No contract? He dives voluntarily? Nice guy, I'd expect a wage for it.

Not even a breeze...  😄

Go for it 1308

Watching that amateur Sportscene results programme yesterday. Did anyone else pick up on that knob David currie say " next weeks Derby should be a cracker...as both teams are going into it level on points " . He said it twice , and that daft bint and the other pundit just nodded. ****ing arseholes!!!

Fxxx the SPFL

We will rip them as normal and the usual moaning bar stewards on here will disappear for a good while 

south morocco

Hope Devlins fit for this. He gives so much energy in there. Hopefully some other injuries cleared up for more options. Oda, Vargas using their pace. 3-1 for us

Edited by south morocco

David McCaig
9 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

I wonder if the change to 3-5-2 was in preparation for this game.

They play with two out and out wingers and two centre forwards. If we go 5 Vs 4 there, we should have cover in Kent if someone loses their man, and also outnumber them in midfield.

Clark

Sibbick Kent Rowles

Offiah Hoff Beni Kingsley

Grant

Shankland Vargas

I may personally swap Shankland with Boyce but I don't think Naismith will.

that's some take to leave Devlin out

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Change Devlin for Grant would do for me

Not sure if Beni will get a start. Calem, Cammy and Jorge in the middle. 

David McCaig
4 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Change Devlin for Grant would do for me

I'd agree although not sure we'd be a bit short of attacking options.

Maybe Devlin for Grant balanced by a bold option at RWB with Forrest replacing Offiah.

Think we all know what’s happening next Saturday, including the hibs fans, despite the few who are pretending they’re confident. 

Hearts win. 

4 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Think we all know what’s happening next Saturday, including the hibs fans, despite the few who are pretending they’re confident. 

Hearts win. 

Wise man say I like my vermin confident 

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Wise man say I like my vermin confident 

So do I mate. I lived in Piershill at the time of the shoes off / Zal 0-1 derby at Easter road. 

I was in the ladbrokes just down from Porters bar pre match and hibby 1 said to hibby 2 ‘I genuinely can’t decide whether to go 4-0 or 5-0 to us’😀

Twats. 

1 minute ago, PaddysBar said:

So do I mate. I lived in Piershill at the time of the shoes off / Zal 0-1 derby at Easter road. 

I was in the ladbrokes just down from Porters bar pre match and hibby 1 said to hibby 2 ‘I genuinely can’t decide whether to go 4-0 or 5-0 to us’😀

Twats. 

They just never ever ever learn :lol: 

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

that's some take to leave Devlin out

Simply didn't know if he'd be fit after missing County.

6 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

They're getting a penalty from Rowles, almost a guarantee. 

3 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

They're getting a penalty from Rowles, almost a guarantee. 

They’re getting F all from officially the best defence in the league 👍 

32 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Better imo, rested and raring to go, with a full weeks training under his belt 💪 

With them playing 3 up top I think we will play 4 at the back as if we went with a back 3 I think our wingbacks may get pinned back. I would go

clark

sibbick

kent 

rowles

kingsley

2 of Beni/Hoff/Devlin

forrest

Grant/Lowry

Vargas

Boyce (can’t see Shankland getting dropped though) 

SN has a few decisions to make, good to have options though. A few positions where I would be happy with one of a few options which shows the strength of the squad. 

Clark

Sibbick Kent Rowles

Vargas Devlin Haring Kingsley

Lowry

Shankland Boyce

south morocco
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Not sure if Beni will get a start. Calem, Cammy and Jorge in the middle. 

This for me if possible 

On 30/09/2023 at 20:27, wentworth jambo said:

I watched bits of Lochend’s game today- I just don’t get the love in - BBC had an article calling them “Red hot Hibs”… calling them average is generous. Absolutely confident for next week

Red hot Hibs 0  Dundee 0

Their defence and keeper aren't great shakes and we will surely get chances. Some big calls for Naismith, does he start Beni? Lowry? Who plays RB. Good decisions to have and he may keep Lowry on the bench until the hour mark when the game may open up a bit like Saturday. He could potentially be the game changer again for us. Good interview with him in EEN talking about having to get back and win the ball and not being used to doing that out of possession. He could be the spark that we need on Saturday as I feel we miss anyone with a killer pass with McKay out as well. 

David McCaig
13 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Rested after a couple of head knocks, but otherwise 100% and fine to resume training today.

David McCaig

Some big calls for Naismith to make this week.

I'd be tempted to stick with the 352 as we barely gave Ross County a sniff at goal on Saturday

GK: Clark

RCH: Sibbick

CH: Kent

LCH: Rowles

RWB:  Forrest

LWB: Kingsley

DCM: Devlin

DCM: The Hoff

#10:  Lowry

ST: Shankland

ST: Vargas

Obviously there a few alternative options available.  Offiah is clearly more defensively solid than Forrest, but we have enough defensive options to make a bold attacking choice at RWB.  #10 is also a big call, we could be defensive and play Beni with the Hoff slightly further forward, or opt for the more experience Grant instead of Lowry.  I just feel Lowry is now starting to make things happen.

On 30/09/2023 at 20:27, wentworth jambo said:

I watched bits of Lochend’s game today- I just don’t get the love in - BBC had an article calling them “Red hot Hibs”… calling them average is generous. Absolutely confident for next week

I thought the two best chances of the game were for Dundee, the diving header was it, and the first-timer from the pen spot on a break away. Unfortunately both were right at the keeper. Their defence is definitely there to be got at. That diving rat Boyle will be looking to be 'clever', and it seems to be spreading as highlights showed another of them following suit! SN needs to remind the officials to be wary of it pre-game.

2-1 Jambos :thumbsup:

Anyone got a spare ticket or any leads for getting one?

Unfortunately, I'm one of the season ticket waiting list, and only Roseburn season ticket holders have access to exchange. Thanks!

Wrt to team, I think, injuries aside, he'll go with what he started with at Dingwall with the exception of Devlin for Denholm. He'll probably go with the same subs, Lowry and Forrest coming on around the hour mark, again similar to what happened on Sat. Although if we're winning at that point, then he may hold off. I like Lowry but believe Naismith is playung it spot on, slowly increasing the minutes, giving him a chance to affect the game when it's settled down. He reminds me of the younger version of Allan Johnstone, body shape, now that I've seen him close-up, while warming up on Sat. He just needs time to adjust.

Opinionated Jambo

Despite us losing 3 times in the league this season, we have the lowest goals against (3) in 7 games which is a positive, however we are the 2nd lowest scorers in the league with 5 goals. I'm confident we will get the job done against Hibs their defence isn't the best and we have the players to get at them imo. We need to use the home advantage and play this flowing, attacking football that Naismith has promised us since he came in. 

2-1 Hearts