***Heart Of Midlothian Vs H1b5*** Official Match Thread

Masonic

• davemclaren changed the title to ***Heart Of Midlothian Vs H1b5*** Official Match Thread
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• GinRummy

• OTT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exile fae Main Street

Bit worried about it tbh, can't see us outscoring them🤔...on the other hand....we're bound to click into form sometime aren't we?😃

Always nervous when we play them dear knows why🤷🏻‍♂️ However we need to up our mentality and mine😁 and show them who’s the Boss!! 

The one game of the season where I do go in confident.

We've managed to find.....perhaps not form but we've found a way to get results.

This only needs to be a result.

I'm hoping for a 8-0 skelping.

One day that'll happen.

It will be the bestest day EVER.

All the better should our Albion Place Stadium neighbours come kitted out in their party gear a-la that fateful much anticipated demolition derby.

I'm very much looking forward to this show-down.

❤️❤️G❤️

wentworth jambo

I watched bits of Lochend’s game today- I just don’t get the love in - BBC had an article calling them “Red hot Hibs”… calling them average is generous. Absolutely confident for next week

We really have to give these ****ers no respect their defence and keeper are honking.We simply must attack them no ponderous shit Hearts that lets them get a foot hold in the game be at it from the off.

1 minute ago, ShedBoy said:

Take care of Youan and Boyle.

Shree points.

And the boy Vente.They are very front loaded rest of the side is pretty pish defence and keeper especially.The midfield are all dirty *******s that get away with murder.

Just now, vegas-voss said:

And the boy Vente.They are very front loaded rest of the side is pretty pish defence and keeper especially.The midfield are all dirty *******s that get away with murder.

Aye but if Youan and Boyle are clamped Vente will get very little. As a three though they are rapid. We need to be on our toes at the back, which to be fair we have been so far this season. FTH

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Any win will do. Got a good feeling about this one. 

Any win will do indeed, don’t think there is much between them unfortunately at the mo, I’m usually confident against that mob, but we need our players to rise above the horrible little rats they are an give them a thumping.🤞.

19 minutes ago, One five said:

Any win will do indeed, don’t think there is much between them unfortunately at the mo, I’m usually confident against that mob, but we need our players to rise above the horrible little rats they are an give them a thumping.🤞.

Midfield will be key. There best players are up front and they’re mince in defence. 

45 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

2-0 each half, Morgan.

4-0

That'll do nicely, Mikey.  👍

42 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Absolute must win. 

Simple as. 

End off..etc

I’ll be laughing my ‘end off’ when we win, that’s for sure.

End of.  👍

24 minutes ago, Morgan said:

That'll do nicely, Mikey.  👍

I’ll be laughing my ‘end off’ when we win, that’s for sure.

End of.  👍

:rudiyas: 🐟

26 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Midfield will be key. There best players are up front and they’re mince in defence. 

Agree, if we give them to many chances they will take them (obviously not all) if we can win the midfield battle and get the ball down and moving fast going forward we will find gaps in there defence they ain’t good at man marking.

4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I love the ‘Rudi’ but don’t understand the ‘fish’.  🤷🏿‍♂️

Could be a Finding Nemo reference ...

... as in bringing him home ...

That's my guess.

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I love the ‘Rudi’ but don’t understand the ‘fish’.  🤷🏿‍♂️

If you don't understand the fish, you'll never understand the fish. It's genetic.

The best thing about a win would be to see how the “sack the Board”, “sack the manager”, “Budge’s brother”, “seats”, “Levein”, “Neilson plane”, “windae cleaners”, “pony up”, “wimen’s team”, seethe brigade can turn it into a negative. 

2 minutes ago, Sid said:

The best thing about a win would be to see how the “sack the Board”, “sack the manager”, “Budge’s brother”, “seats”, “Levein”, “Neilson plane”, “windae cleaners”, “pony up”, “wimen’s team”, seethe brigade can turn it into a negative. 

Oh, that's an easy one ....

"We only won because the opposition were garbage."

3 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

One day that'll happen.

All the better should our Albion Place Stadium neighbours come kitted out in their party gear a-la that fateful much anticipated demolition derby.

❤️❤️G❤️

I hope no ! Your heart won’t be able to take that score 😂

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I hope no ! Your heart won’t be able to take that score 😂

Aye it will. No even hame yet ... bus only just passing Orchard Brae ...

... but I'm a happy laddie. 😀

WheatfieldWarrior
7 hours ago, cookieboy said:

Demolition Derby Part .......... can't remember what we are at :leveinnaturalorder:

Part 51 perhaps?

Arthur Morgan
6 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

I watched bits of Lochend’s game today- I just don’t get the love in - BBC had an article calling them “Red hot Hibs”… calling them average is generous. Absolutely confident for next week

I saw the highlights. Yes they had a lot of chances but most were from set pieces rather than them creating much from open play. Dundee probably should have won it at the end. 

Obviously we aren't great at defending set pieces so we need to be careful there.

It’ll be a tough game. 

They have the new manager bounce and shouldn’t have won 2 more under him. They look tactically more competent than under Johnson. 

Saying that, we have been slightly better the last 2 games, Shanklands form is concerning but history says we own them. 

Scrappy 1 nil for us however Hibs gain the morale victory somehow to make their mental fans feel better about the shit football club they support. 

Our default plan (especially away from home recently) seems to be contain for an hour then using subs ( e.g. Lowry ) to nick the win.  Successful recently but a hard watch. That will not do next week it is a Derby and we need to be at it right away, playing to win for 90 minutes, would start with Lowry, he is a match winner, maybe centrally behind the main strikers. Devlin back, pace up front, hopefully Vargas, Oda and Tagawa to chose from. If we are secure at the back we will take this.

I wonder if the change to 3-5-2 was in preparation for this game.

They play with two out and out wingers and two centre forwards. If we go 5 Vs 4 there, we should have cover in Kent if someone loses their man, and also outnumber them in midfield.

Clark

Sibbick Kent Rowles

Offiah Hoff Beni Kingsley

Grant

Shankland Vargas

I may personally swap Shankland with Boyce but I don't think Naismith will.

4 4 2 for me with variation. Offiah RB with Toby in front and Kingsley LB. Devlin in mid rather than Beni who ain't match fit with Hoff and Grant feeding Vargas and Shanks. 

16 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

One day that'll happen.

❤️❤️G❤️

I'm 69 and was at the 0-7(unlike the zillion hibbies who claim they were). 8-0 would be orgasmic. No other word.

12 minutes ago, TorinoJambo said:

I'm 69 and was at the 0-7(unlike the zillion hibbies who claim they were). 8-0 would be orgasmic. No other word.

Me too. Every derby since then there's been a wee voice in my head saying "perhaps this will be the one"