• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i wish jj was my dad

• Gundermann

• JudyJudyJudy

• periodictabledancer

33 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

"seem to be"

An accusation couched in woolly language, 'tis all.

Unknown user
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I saw you post that earlier and I am still none the wiser Smithee.

What career ending, reputationally damaging defamatory thread was on JKB about Budge that I came on and started jumping on the bandwagon without any fact(s)?

My seethe towards Budge over the years is about the soft direction she has taken our club and having turned us into a community centre with her at the helm of the jumble sale committee.   I have never accused her of criminal acts or anything unscrupulous.  On the contrary I see her as a pretty stand up woman actually. 

Don't think I have ever said anything that would see me in a court defending charges of defamation.

Aye OK, if you can't see that you're personally guilty of countless unfounded accusations and in no position to act all superior, I'm not going to waste my time convincing you!

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Where is the accusation in that?

"They all seem to be at it"?

"Jumping into his car to go to a sausage party"?

Double whammy. 

6 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

"They all seem to be at it"?

"Jumping into his car to go to a sausage party"?

Double whammy. 

How is saying something seems to be the case an accusation?

Thunder and Lightning
22 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Aye OK, if you can't see that you're personally guilty of countless unfounded accusations and in no position to act all superior, I'm not going to waste my time convincing you!

Ah, so you make an accusation yet fail to provide evidence of any wrong doing. 

The very thing you are accusing others off. 😂 

Thunder and Lightning
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I'm pretty sure you'll be on the SNP,  independence,  Labour , woke and LGBT threads. 

You probably won't. You'll have been banned for hate speech from most I presume. 😂 

I P Knightley
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I think you accused someone earlier of being "cute" with words. Well, right back atcha!

To be clear, I don't mind it; in fact, "if rumours are to be believed..." before writing something scurrilous is one of my favourite tools when causing mischief. I'll conveniently leave aside the part where I'd own up that it's a rumour I just made up in my head before writing the sentence. But I don't claim I don't do it. 

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Hardly, Einstein 

Thunder and Lightning
57 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Hardly, Einstein 

You do it a lot. Throw out some comment and then shit the bed when asked to back it up. 

Unknown user
35 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

You do it a lot. Throw out some comment and then shit the bed when asked to back it up. 

Hardly, Einstein.

There's no need to provide evidence, everyone here has seen him make unfounded accusations against Budge.

Feel free to disagree :laugh2:

Thunder and Lightning
32 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Hardly, Einstein.

There's no need to provide evidence, everyone here has seen him make unfounded accusations against Budge.

Feel free to disagree :laugh2:

So would have been easy for you to find and confirm. But Na you can't be bothered eh. 

Run along sponge bob. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

So would have been easy for you to find and confirm. But Na you can't be bothered eh. 

Run along sponge bob. 

I'm just not in the business of convincing simpletons 

Thunder and Lightning
41 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'm just not in the business of convincing simpletons 

Personal abuse. Shows me you have lost the argument. As you normally do. 

Unknown user
47 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

:laugh2: if you insist chief, now away and have a chug, stop scowling at your screen

Edited by Smithee

Thunder and Lightning
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

:laugh2: if you insist chief, now away and have a chug, stop scowling at your screen

Why would being abused by someone like you make me scowl? 

It's not my fault you spend your life on here.

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Why would being abused by someone like you make me scowl? 

It's not my fault you spend your life on here.

Because you're one of the more sensitive lads on here TBH

i wish jj was my dad
4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

The boys who wrote that aren't hiding behind any anonymity or couching their words. If Wootton hasn't done what has been suggested he has very powerful friends behind him and could sue the arse off them. They seem very confident he won't. 

27 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

The boys who wrote that aren't hiding behind any anonymity or couching their words. If Wootton hasn't done what has been suggested he has very powerful friends behind him and could sue the arse off them. They seem very confident he won't. 

Part three out tomorrow I read.

I see the Byline Times are reporting there has been hacking attempts made against them and a staff member has had blood smeared across his car windscreen.

Ruffling up a few feathers it seems.

36 minutes ago, Homme said:

I see the Byline Times are reporting there has been hacking attempts made against them and a staff member has had blood smeared across his car windscreen.

Ruffling up a few feathers it seems.

Those 'Dark Forces' belong to Wootton. The GB News Militia?

Unknown user
19 hours ago, Morgan said:

Getting ‘of’ and ‘off’ confused.

You know who you are.

Correct, disgusting.

On 20/07/2023 at 16:04, Thunder and Lightning said:

23 hours ago, Morgan said:

You know who you are.

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Correct, disgusting.

Yes, his attempt at a derogatory jibe at you immediately lost all it’s credibility as soon as one of the most basic spelling errors in the English language was put into play.

I reckon you flustered him, Smithee!

Please, do keep up the good work.  👍

On 20/07/2023 at 16:00, i8hibsh said:

Absolutely not. and you're quite right.  Even if it seems to be the case that you are a shrieking in-the-closet sexist shrieky panicky Piers-Morgan-on-the-cheap right-wing creepy knicker-stealing oddball with a fetish for blondes with Bruce Forsyth chins, it's not something that I think to be the case, and not something of which I would or could accuse you.

Am I doing this rights?  Or even right?  :laugh: 

Edited by Ulysses

On 20/07/2023 at 19:15, Thunder and Lightning said:

So what was spongebob. A fecking compliment. 

On 20/07/2023 at 23:31, Morgan said:

You know who you are.

Probably his phone changed it and he didn't notice.  I'm sure it was easily read but everyone.

Why Scots folk get worked up about a foreign language,  is worse than his mistake.

6 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Absolutely not. and you're quite right.  Even if it seems to be the case that you are a shrieking in-the-closet sexist shrieky panicky Piers-Morgan-on-the-cheap right-wing creepy knicker-stealing oddball with a fetish for blondes with Bruce Forsyth chins, it's not something that I think to be the case, and not something of which I would or could accuse you.

Am I doing this rights?  Or even right?  :laugh: 

I need a safe space!

:sob:

I believe in someone's rights to being innocent until proven guilty and be granted said innocence. 

And I do don't get people taking sides on things like these, surely all folk who do this stuff, should be stood against by all.  It's not a left, or wrong issue, it's a right or wrong issue.

I hear the shameless turd is asking for the public to fund his defence costs.

i wish jj was my dad

It's incredible how good attack dogs like Wootton and Farage are at playing the victim. 

i wish jj was my dad

It's incredible how good attack dogs like Wootton and Farage are at playing the victim. 

SectionDJambo

I had never heard of this Wooton bloke before happening upon this thread. It appears that he does a programme on a tv show that I would never watch, due to my understanding that the presenters on it would not have views consistent with mine.

As for Farage, a pompous agitator who I don't listen to because he never seems to have anything positive to say. It's always just stirring up the masses of a similar ilk, rather like Dr. Goebbels did to a more captive audience.

Just don't watch or listen is my advice. 

13 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Indeed. And portraying themselves as 'anti-establisment'.

Marina Hyde nails it here:

Are they part of the “dark forces” Wootton railed at, when he cast the whole business as an attempt to cancel GB News for being “the biggest threat to the establishment in decades”? To make it super simple for Dan: GB News is not “anti-establishment”. It is a London telly channel owned by a hedge funder and an investment firm. The deputy chairman of the governing Conservative party is one of its presenters, as is a recently knighted former cabinet minister whose father was a long-serving editor of the Times.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jul/21/dan-wootton-catfishing-gb-news-tabloid-celebrities

i wish jj was my dad
9 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I had never heard of this Wooton bloke before happening upon this thread. It appears that he does a programme on a tv show that I would never watch, due to my understanding that the presenters on it would not have views consistent with mine.

As for Farage, a pompous agitator who I don't listen to because he never seems to have anything positive to say. It's always just stirring up the masses of a similar ilk, rather like Dr. Goebbels did to a more captive audience.

Just don't watch or listen is my advice. 

Tbf the only time I have seen Goebbels News is when somebody posts a clip on here.

It was enough to confirm for me that they really are lowlife sponsored by filthy rich w*nkers to spew bile out for the hard of thinking. 

1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Good article 👍. I like the term karmageddon

Nothing beats the 'dildo of consequence arriving without lube' though.

Unknown user
On 21/07/2023 at 22:46, Morgan said:

Yes, his attempt at a derogatory jibe at you immediately lost all it’s credibility as soon as one of the most basic spelling errors in the English language was put into play.

I reckon you flustered him, Smithee!

Please, do keep up the good work.  👍

I don't know how I missed all of this, but you know Morgan, I'm starting to suspect he's not a patron of the classics after all!

Unknown user
21 hours ago, Gundermann said:

Nothing beats the 'dildo of consequence arriving without lube' though.

I'm DildoOfConsequence on GEForce.

TitsMcGhee on Mario kart is my favourite though

Lone Striker
On 22/07/2023 at 09:46, i wish jj was my dad said:

Yes, they're very skilled at it.  Messrs Trump & Johnson are too.  All 4 are obnoxious, imo

On 22/07/2023 at 10:01, Gundermann said:

Indeed. And portraying themselves as 'anti-establisment'.

Marina Hyde nails it here:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jul/21/dan-wootton-catfishing-gb-news-tabloid-celebrities

Yep.  imo, its a deliberate policy to grab the attention of gullible numpties who respond by cheerleading for mega-rich vacuous disruptors like Farage & Trump. 

The Guardian article is excellent 👍

On 22/07/2023 at 10:11, i wish jj was my dad said:

Tbf the only time I have seen Goebbels News is when somebody posts a clip on here.

It was enough to confirm for me that they really are lowlife sponsored by filthy rich w*nkers to spew bile out for the hard of thinking. 

Me too, but JKB usually makes a decent  job of highlighting   worthwhile/controversial  news stories to bring to our attention. Saves having to trawl through media websites.