• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i wish jj was my dad

• Gundermann

• JudyJudyJudy

• periodictabledancer

i wish jj was my dad

He's a horrible **** and no mistake but I'm no any more inclined to light the pitchfork for him than I would for any other 'celebrity' based on social media chat. 

Interesting, how we have to be selective about who is fair game for abuse though. It's okay to go full on burn her alive when it comes to Nicola Sturgeon regardless of whether she has done anything wrong but Wooton seems to support the right causes so let's no pile in to him. 

i wish jj was my dad
9 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I never said he hasn’t ! I’m just saying that this forum is getting Like the news of the world ! You know despised rag 

Were you able to back up the rumour you started about Humza's wandering hands? 

il Duce McTarkin
13 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Here's some shite-hearted lighthousery for you.

44168313934_128ca95d13_b.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&

Shouldn't put women in charge of boats imo.

3 hours ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Good advice for the SNP.

2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Good advice for the SNP.

What they built those aircraft carriers with nothing to carry. And what about those subs that got stuck. 🤔 Aye but what about those ferries :yadayada: 

Oh and mind how P&O sacked everyone.  Fecking SNP  :yadayada:

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

What they built those aircraft carriers with nothing to carry. And what about those subs that got stuck. 🤔 Aye but what about those ferries :yadayada: 

😄😄

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

😄😄

Fecking Dinghies!!!!!!!!!!! 

😀 

6 hours ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Piloting them or repelling them?  ;)

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:rofl:

13 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Worth waiting for 

Never heard of Byline News. Are they reliable?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

Never heard of Byline News. Are they reliable?

Yes, they're reliable. They're a wee bit like private eye (less humour, though).

On 14/07/2023 at 10:47, Jeffros Furios said:

Hes a fat horrible ***** that needs a ****in kickin ! 

He was one of the cretinous scum that hounded Caroline Flack and then after she  died  had the audacity to say what a great person she was .

All he slavers about is Harry and Megan , the fat Etonian and even supported Liz Truss !! 

His guests are UKIP , Brexiteers and the current bunch of Tory oddballs .

A flat earther and a sewer dwelling ***** ! 

When I first read about him yesterday I wa like :rudiyas:

Probably the most odious ***** on TV along with Mike Graham. 

Aye he's a bad one.  He's worked for the News of the World, Sun on Sunday and baw deep in all the phone hacking activities of the day.

He's the worst of the worst, he was also definitely trying to get Philip Schofield to top himself, meanwhile he had a male rape allegation coming his way.

20 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Ha! Rats deserting the SS Wootton.

Nice to see the odious toad squirm.

Wootton, the Mail and the Sun - what a rancid soup of filth...

Wootton currently writes a regular column for MailOnline. A spokesperson for DMG Media, the site’s parent company, said: “We are aware of the allegations and are looking into them.”

The Guardian has over the last three years talked to multiple individuals working in the media who say they have been approached online by a person using the name Martin Branning.

The individuals, usually with links to the Sun, described being offered tens of thousands of pounds by Branning, usually in return for performing sexual acts on camera. The messages appeared to be personalised and were targeted at individuals, usually straight men, including employees of News UK.

Wootton said the allegations had been spread by a "race to the bottom" on social media, and claimed that "dark forces" were trying to bring down GB News.

You don't say.

:oohmatron:

I know nothing of this story but if an allegation is on the internet I say that is good enough. I would like his career ended and want him doing jail time. He is on GB news so he is probably a racist anyway.

31 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I know nothing of this story but if an allegation is on the internet I say that is good enough. I would like his career ended and want him doing jail time. He is on GB news so he is probably a racist anyway.

100%

Dennis Denuto
54 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I think it is more about what this dude has made is career doing to other individuals, so loads of people would therefor like it to be true - GB News is nothin g do with it, other than that's who employ this kind of person.

2 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

I think it is more about what this dude has made is career doing to other individuals, so loads of people would therefor like it to be true - GB News is nothin g do with it, other than that's who employ this kind of person.

Best thing for it is do what I do.

Trust no politician, media person, actor, journalist or 'celebrity'.

All I seem to read about nowadays are smut n sleaze in political parties (Tories, SNP, Labour to name a few), actors and film directors on trial for sexual misconduct, newsreaders and tv presenters living secret lives and half the BBC up to no good. 

Take Huw Edwards for example if stories are to be believed...he would be beamed into our livingrooms throwing BBC propoganda at us during covid lockdown then jumping in his car, driving across the country to have a sausage party. They all seem to be at it.

periodictabledancer
19 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

A guy who knows what to say to appeal to gammons, racists and various loony right types while stoking culture wars. A Tucker Carlson type with a grating kiwi accent who'll say anything for money. Living in the loony right echo chamber that is gb"news'.

Edited by periodictabledancer

davemclaren
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

At last lest he doesn't sit farting and belching all day. 

28 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Have you been filming I8hibs?

29 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

True dat.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Incredible as well that a supposed current affairs show would let a presenter sit and go ‘oh by the way, people are saying nasty things about me and none of it’s true’ while settling a load of scores.

GB news is the most tinpot thing I’ve seen since Hibs did that ‘doon the slope’ home shirt.

I am being hounded over nothing but unsubstantiated allegations, insists man who made his career hounding people with unsubstantiated allegations

https://newsthump.com/2023/07/19/i-am-being-hounded-over-nothing-but-unsubstantiated-allegations-insists-man-who-made-his-career-hounding-people-with-unsubstantiated-allegations/

:Shanks:

Unknown user
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

In other news, Sauron laments that Mordor is "under attack" from "dark forces" 

11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

10 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Best thing for it is do what I do.

Trust no politician, media person, actor, journalist or 'celebrity'.

All I seem to read about nowadays are smut n sleaze in political parties (Tories, SNP, Labour to name a few), actors and film directors on trial for sexual misconduct, newsreaders and tv presenters living secret lives and half the BBC up to no good. 

Take Huw Edwards for example if stories are to be believed...he would be beamed into our livingrooms throwing BBC propoganda at us during covid lockdown then jumping in his car, driving across the country to have a sausage party. They all seem to be at it.

🤔

6 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

🤔

I know you are trying to be cute but it will not work. I clearly said "if stories are to be believed". I urge you to go through my 40,000 posts on here since 2005 where I have at any stage been involved in one of these threads and jumped on the accusatory bandwagon. Please provide 1 example in almost 20 years. I have even come on Salmond and Sturgeon threads and said facts should be known before opinions and pitchfork mobs are to be executed.  Infact take the 'BBC presenter' thread itself. 

58 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I know you are trying to be cute but it will not work. I clearly said "if stories are to be believed". I urge you to go through my 40,000 posts on here since 2005 where I have at any stage been involved in one of these threads and jumped on the accusatory bandwagon. Please provide 1 example in almost 20 years. I have even come on Salmond and Sturgeon threads and said facts should be known before opinions and pitchfork mobs are to be executed.  Infact take the 'BBC presenter' thread itself.

My Room 101 in a nutshell. :)

periodictabledancer
9 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Incredible as well that a supposed current affairs show would let a presenter sit and go ‘oh by the way, people are saying nasty things about me and none of it’s true’ while settling a load of scores.

GB news is the most tinpot thing I’ve seen since Hibs did that ‘doon the slope’ home shirt.

:lol::clap:

I'm still looking for "Dan Wootton says none of this is true & I'm unstructing my lawyers. My followers can stop taking down  their tweets about me".

Ends. 

Unknown user
5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge

8 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

That time Dan realised no one knew who he was. :lol:

:gok:

I P Knightley
15 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

FOUND ONE!!

On 19/07/2023 at 09:55, i8hibsh said:

37 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

FOUND ONE!!

Where is the accusation in that?

He did it = accusation

If stories are true, then he did it =  not an accusation

Edited by i8hibsh

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

He did it = accusation

If stories are true, then he did it =  not an accusation

BUDGE

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

BUDGE

I saw you post that earlier and I am still none the wiser Smithee.

What career ending, reputationally damaging defamatory thread was on JKB about Budge that I came on and started jumping on the bandwagon without any fact(s)?

My seethe towards Budge over the years is about the soft direction she has taken our club and having turned us into a community centre with her at the helm of the jumble sale committee.   I have never accused her of criminal acts or anything unscrupulous.  On the contrary I see her as a pretty stand up woman actually. 

Don't think I have ever said anything that would see me in a court defending charges of defamation.