GB News presenter

Gundermann

On 01/10/2023 at 15:42, Mikey1874 said:

:Shanks:

Where does Wootton go now, if GB News and the Mail are too "woke" for him and 'Lozza' Fox? Would Piers Moron's channel touch him? Will Farage walk out in solidarity (can't see that tbh, too much self-interest at stake)?

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i wish jj was my dad

• Gundermann

• JudyJudyJudy

• periodictabledancer

i wish jj was my dad

All a big lefty conspiracy to cancel Dan but he won't be silenced. Am I doing this right? 

11 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

All a big lefty conspiracy to cancel Dan but he won't be silenced. Am I doing this right? 

😀

Screenshot_20231003_063415_Mastodon.thumb.jpg.abce35313fbf06071e995a6328616e48.jpg

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Thank God we have independent and unbiased news channels like GB News to tell us the truth.

Racist arseholes are entitled to have fun like normal humans. ☹️

Edited by The Mighty Thor

ToadKiller Dog
41 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Thank God we have independent and unbiased news channels like GB News to tell us the truth.

To be fair they have a lot to celebrate, they have turned the tories into basically the ukippers party of loons, conspiracy theorists and Spivs .

Living the dream 

Wait until you see the conference karaoke night clips .

4 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

To be fair they have a lot to celebrate, they have turned the tories into basically the ukippers party of loons, conspiracy theorists and Spivs .

Living the dream 

Wait until you see the conference karaoke night clips .

Who will Laura K be dancing with if BoJo isn’t there?

I P Knightley
59 minutes ago, AndrewB said:

Who will Laura K be dancing with if BoJo isn’t there?

Has the Fat Mess absented himself from the whole shebang?

i wish jj was my dad
4 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

🤞

Left wing establishment closing ranks on the free thinking libertarians who are only defending their right to abuse minorities and the less well off. 

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

🤞

"Former employee says" is only kept out of bottom place in the reliable source charts by "bloke on JKB claiming to be ITK".

• 4 weeks later...
Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Boris Johnson to become a presenter. 

:rofl:

Oh dear :vrface:

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

How many c*n*s can you jam on the one channel?

All of them. 

It’s quite an achievement.

I P Knightley

Having him on there will pull in the viewing figures, partly for the wrong reason of folk wanting a bit of tea time car crash. Hat-Trick knew exactly what they were doing when they engaged him as guest presenter on HIGNFY.

His pitch was about speaking about how Britain's best days are to come.

Aye... once the Tory filth have been booted out.  First time that bag of shite has got something right.

henrysmithsgloves
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He can’t even string two words together.

Subtitles will be a laugh though 😂

Shitehawk Benny Hill will simply divide the right wing vote and ensure the Tory tossers remain in a permanent state of civil war and out of power for generations

:sweeet:

How long do we reckon it'll be before Nads gets  a  permanent gig on his "show" ?  You know.... for balance ...  working class girl ,made good  n'all that ...... oh, and to plug her new book about The Plot to oust her hero as PM. 

:levein_interesting:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Gundermann

Neil Oliver continues his downward spiral....

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/24160561.neil-oliver-gb-news-show-moved-online-ahead-ofcom-ruling/

Neil Oliver's GB News programme will move to online for its live portion as Ofcom says it has "significant concerns" about the channel's editorial control.

As part of its judgement into remarks made by Laurence Fox on Dan Wootton Tonight about a female journalist, the watchdog expressed concerns over how well regulated the channel's live output is.

wokeanauts777.jpg

periodictabledancer

Ofcom aren't happy - either GB"news" or Wootton lied about his investigation (gb said they told him to apologise on air, Wootton said they didn't so he didn't) and now we have this comment following their completion of the investigation :

Our decision

In reaching our decision, we have taken careful account of broadcasters’ and audiences’ right to freedom of expression, and considered a range of relevant contextual factors.

Taking into particular account that Mr Fox’s misogynistic comments were directed at an individual, went largely unchallenged by the presenter, and the absence of any apology in the programme itself, we do not consider that the significant potential for offence was justified by the context in this case. We have therefore found the programme in breach of Rule 2.3.

In light of the circumstances of this case, we have significant concerns about GB News’ editorial control of its live output. We are requiring GB News to provide further detailed information about its compliance practices in this area for our consideration, and requesting it attends a meeting at our offices to discuss this.

Gundermann
15 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:rofl:
He’s an absolute roaster.

You've obviously been taken prisoner by the death spaniels.

woke-a-nauts-using-death-spaniels-v0-4p1

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Gundermann said:

You've obviously been taken prisoner by the death spaniels.

woke-a-nauts-using-death-spaniels-v0-4p1

That photo doesn’t change the fact that he has a face you wouldn’t tire of slapping.

Footballfirst

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/breaking-dan-wootton-sacked-gb-31124612

Dan Wootton has left GB News after he was initially suspended over his controversial Laurence Fox debate where the former actor publicly degraded journalist Ava Evans.

The broadcaster took to Twitter (X) this evening to announce his formal exit from GB News and share details of his new media venture. Writing to his followers for the first time in months, Wootton said: "I have left GB News to launch my own independent platform Dan Wootton Outspoken which will feature a brand new daily news and opinion show from later this year that will NOT be regulated by the Ofcommunist censors. Free speech in Britain is in peril!"

periodictabledancer
15 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/breaking-dan-wootton-sacked-gb-31124612

Dan Wootton has left GB News after he was initially suspended over his controversial Laurence Fox debate where the former actor publicly degraded journalist Ava Evans.

The broadcaster took to Twitter (X) this evening to announce his formal exit from GB News and share details of his new media venture. Writing to his followers for the first time in months, Wootton said: "I have left GB News to launch my own independent platform Dan Wootton Outspoken which will feature a brand new daily news and opinion show from later this year that will NOT be regulated by the Ofcommunist censors. Free speech in Britain is in peril!"

Looks like Dan isn't too happy about being called a liar by Ofcom. 

On 04/03/2024 at 14:16, Gundermann said:

Did you forget to post that Dan Wootton had been cleared by both the Met and Police Scotland? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/media/2024/feb/21/dan-wootton-cleared-of-alleged-criminal-behaviour-after-six-month-investigation

JudyJudyJudy
54 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Did you forget to post that Dan Wootton had been cleared by both the Met and Police Scotland? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/media/2024/feb/21/dan-wootton-cleared-of-alleged-criminal-behaviour-after-six-month-investigation

Interesting . Many on this had him hung , drawn and quartered. 

il Duce McTarkin

Dan Wooton is definitely one of the good guys.

17 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Interesting . Many on this had him hung , drawn and quartered. 

Of course they did. They were very quick to jump on the story, accusing him of all kinds of stuff. Very strange that they went quiet when he was cleared of all the stuff he was being investigated for. Just an oversight, I'm sure. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Sir PH said:

Of course they did. They were very quick to jump on the story, accusing him of all kinds of stuff. Very strange that they went quiet when he was cleared of all the stuff he was being investigated for. Just an oversight, I'm sure. 

IMO I felt  there was an underlying homophobia to some comments . 

Confirmation bias. 

i wish jj was my dad

Aye. It's only woke, homophobic lefties that use social media to do the hang, draw and quarter job on folk who are under before the outcome of legal process. I can't think of any prominent celebrity or politician ever being prematurely judged by arseholes with torches, pitchforks and stiffies from this board. Nobody could ever be that prejudiced could they? 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

I note the hypocrisy that  him and others go on about democracy , rights to free speech etc and “ the toaries “ are impinging on all this , yet happy to see people whose political and social views they don’t agree with “ cancelled “ and “ de platformed” .