GB News presenter

Gundermann

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Saw that on twatter. 

'Lozza'  is an utter weapon and a sometime poster boy for the absolute zoomers who buy into the 'Tate' type of misogyny and general tin-foil hattery. 

How Wooton is still getting a platform is mesmeric. 

I'm not sure, but Wootton might have compromising pictures and/or videos of people he nonced.

🤷‍♂️

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i wish jj was my dad

• Gundermann

• JudyJudyJudy

• periodictabledancer

I'd give Wooton the benefit of the doubt here and actually say he looks pretty uncomfortable throughout this. I doubt he cares about the Journalist's feelings, but it looks like he knows Fox is crossing a line and his laughs are of the nervous reaction sort.

The Mighty Thor
7 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I'd give Wooton the benefit of the doubt here and actually say he looks pretty uncomfortable throughout this. I doubt he cares about the Journalist's feelings, but it looks like he knows Fox is crossing a line and his laughs are of the nervous reaction sort.

I'd agree with you if Wooton wasn't the kind of guy who tries to get sexual images of folk by decption. He's a horrible low-life ****

9 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

There is this though.

15 minutes ago, Imaman said:

I think GBNews pooped their pants when they realised the back lash that was happening and that ofcom were sniffing around. 

Ofcom is toothless. I doubt that they had GBNews quaking in their boots. It's all about the court of public opinion.

What a pair of beasts. Wootton is just a sad, sad bstrd. Fox probably hasn't had his hole since Piper and has the kind of face you'd gladly feed into a mincer.

Wootton... 🤢

She said Wootton had called her "multiple times throughout the night" after the exchange with Fox was broadcast.

"I was getting calls up until one o'clock in the morning, voicemails… I don't want to hear from him," she said. "This is actually nothing to do with me.

"What I don't like about it, was that when the comments were said the presenter [Wootton] laughed about it.

1 hour ago, Imaman said:

I think GBNews pooped their pants when they realised the back lash that was happening and that ofcom were sniffing around. 

(GB News) has gone woke, is the usual cry when turds like that are pulled up on their behaviour.

384337843_866515618424220_73031426324854

Just now, Victorian said:

I'm not quite sure how Fox could possibly have thought this was a sensible bit of broadcast chat.  What a most thunderous of thunderkunts.

your second sentence answers your first one

i wish jj was my dad

What a pair of absolute winkers.

Hopefully, folk will start to see through the myth this mob are projecting.  They aren't edgy, anti-woke saviours fighting to protect Joe Public's rights from the liberal establishment . They are horrible b'stards who spread hate and division. 

It won't though.  

The Mighty Thor
9 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

What a pair of absolute winkers.

Hopefully, folk will start to see through the myth this mob are projecting.  They aren't edgy, anti-woke saviours fighting to protect Joe Public's rights from the liberal establishment . They are horrible b'stards who spread hate and division. 

It won't though.  

Makes you wonder what kind of person watches GB news?

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

I think the reason he looks uncomfortable is  he knows it's a car crash but there's nothing he can do  - the interview was pre recorded so he couldn't interrupt in any way. He Sits there in shock and laughs , what can he do ?

😂😂😂

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You don't have to think very hard which is fortunate for most of their viewers. 

5 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

I think the reason he looks uncomfortable is  he knows it's a car crash but there's nothing he can do  - the interview was pre recorded so he couldn't interrupt in any way. He Sits there in shock and laughs , what can he do ?

😂😂😂

Isn't that exactly what I said?

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, periodictabledancer said:

😂😂😂

Call the prick out? Can't do that though. It goes against instructions from their masters. 

The bots will be beside themselves waiting on instruction from Tufton HQ about how they can respond to this development with their heroes. 

17 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

There’s actual human beings out there who watch GB News.

Utterly terrifying

Yes but most of them are unable to communicate with the outside world.  Self contained cunterry.

2 hours ago, Norm said:

I know he was married to Billie Piper but I would say Mr Fox appears to have some rather high standards. 

His  dad James was a reasonable actor , great in “ the servant “ with Dirk Bogarde . Son is a lousy actor . 

4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Oh dear ! Just watched it 

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Ah! You're the GBeebies viewer.

I knew it.

No dear I just watched that clip on this. I don’t really watch any “ news “ channels. They are all depressing . My mate JHB even condemned him. 😎

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

4 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There's quite a few posters on here who lap it up

Who was he talking about ? Just want to see if his shagging point has any merit. 

whatever you think of Wootton that’s a right snidey ***** exposing private messages between them. 

22 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Who was he talking about ? Just want to see if his shagging point has any merit. 

whatever you think of Wootton that’s a right snidey ***** exposing private messages between them. 

A member of Joe Politics who was On Politics Live.

I actually found her and the other female guests whataboutery a bit frustrating and agreed with Geoff Norcott but she later regretted it.

How you pivot from that to making comments like Fox though is incredible. 

47 minutes ago, Dazo said:

The woman,  Ava Evans,  is very normal,  attractive looking.  While Fox is a scuttling wee gimp.  She's done well to avoid telling him he wouldn't get within a 100 yards of her.

Edited by Victorian

12 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The woman,  Ava Evans,  is very normal,  attractive looking.  While Fox is a scuttling wee gimp.  She's done well to avoid telling him he wouldn't get within a 100 yards of her.

This.

Fox wouldn't get close to her hence all his pent-up incel frustration. He's as bad as Piers Moron seething about Meg Markle because she stood him up (according to him).

henrysmithsgloves
13 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

His  dad James was a reasonable actor , great in “ the servant “ with Dirk Bogarde . Son is a lousy actor . 

I thought his dad was basil brush 🤔

8 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

I thought his dad was basil brush 🤔

Oh no he’s far too posh to be mr brush 

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Yep just looked her up. Whatever her views she comfortably falls into the shaggable category. Never heard of the guy but falls into the right snidely prick category. 

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Costanza said:

I actually found her and the other female guests whataboutery a bit frustrating and agreed with Geoff Norcott but she later regretted it.

Interesting watching that first clip : Norcott interrupts her (he talks continually about his book and the lack of focus on MEN'S mental health) . I thought she made a good point : there should be a minister for mental health (she points out the crisis in mental health treatment facing children too). 

In fact , after watching 2/3 of it I just switched off because after being rudely interrupted by GN, she wasn't allowed to continue.

And I doubt she endeared herself to anyone on the right with her opening statement about "culture wars". 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
9 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Interesting watching that first clip : Norcott interrupts her (he talks continually about his book and the lack of focus on MEN'S mental health) . I thought she made a good point : there should be a minister for mental health (she points out the crisis in mental health treatment facing children too). 

In fact , after watching 2/3 of it I just switched off because after being rudely interrupted by GN, she wasn't allowed to continue.

And I doubt she endeared herself to anyone on the right with her opening statement about "culture wars". 

I've no idea who GN is, but I lasted up to him going on about some, unnamed/contrived feminist academic and Lib Dem MP, instead of saying if he thought a minister for mental health wsa a good idea.

2 hours ago, Costanza said:

Cheers for the clip, just watched it. I don’t blame him for interrupting to be honest. The discussion at that point wasn’t about the gender pay gap or sexual assault against woman and the just made it clear what that segment and he was on to discuss, whataboutary in full flow. I thought GN came across quite well. 

Fitzroy Pointon
13 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I just realised it was his dad that was in Performance. Thought he was good in that. 

24 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

The discussion was about men’s mental health. You aren’t shy in little people know when threads go off topic but this guy is rude ? 😂

periodictabledancer
11 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I've no idea who GN is, but I lasted up to him going on about some, unnamed/contrived feminist academic and Lib Dem MP, instead of saying if he thought a minister for mental health wsa a good idea.

"Heard the one about the working-class stand-up comic proud to be a... Brexit-voting Tory! GEOFF NORCOTT reveals how witnessing the harm caused to his own family by the benefits culture saw him turn his back on Labour..."

From the Daily Mail.

He's pro Brexit, doesn't think there's enough white people in adverts these days .... (you can probably  see  what his intended audience is  ).

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

"Heard the one about the working-class stand-up comic proud to be a... Brexit-voting Tory! GEOFF NORCOTT reveals how witnessing the harm caused to his own family by the benefits culture saw him turn his back on Labour..."

From the Daily Mail.

He's pro Brexit, doesn't think there's enough white people in adverts these days .... (you can probably  see  what his intended audience is  ).

I'm not surprised. White, male, "celebrity", whining about his life on TV.

:yawn:

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I'm not surprised. White, male, "celebrity", whining about his life on TV.

:yawn:

Maybe instead of writing a book he should get some help.  😄

2 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

I could see his point that the specific topic of men's mental health was being sidetracked but it's a fair points about a minister for all mental health. Just think it would have been better to agree on the need for that (a minister for men) but focuses on not just men's mental health but men's behaviour towards women.

Regardless though,  it was a fairly innocuous debate to lead to (the welcome) chaos at GB News!