Naismith In!!!!

kingantti1874

Agentjambo
13 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

If you can define what either of them mean and agree on it with the fans then great. 

Otherwise they're just nonsense terms. Ask 5 fans what next level is and you'll get 6 answers. 

What's your ambition Agentjambo? To get Hearts to "the next level"? 🤪

🙏🏻

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

• kingantti1874

• GinRummy

• soonbe110

13 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

Well the starting point would having the ability to finish 3rd. two seasons in a row. That was the target for this season and we have failed. 

Totally agree but when we were on course for that according to some the next level was pretty much hunting down the Old Firm. 

Your idea of next level (and it's mine too) won't be enough to some of our more "ambitious" fellow supporters. 

Anyway **** it we're all Jambos. Let's worry about who's the next manager after we've pumped these tramps. 

:fth:

If he gets it, he needs to tell Savage to move out all his dross. For nothing if need be.

Just now, ri Alban said:

If he gets it, he needs to tell Savage to move out all his dross. For nothing if need be.

I would only keep 7 of this squad, and 4 of them are out injured.

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

4 at the back, when it's the midfield that's needing numbers.

No leaders on the park, no structure, lack of game intelligence, deary feckin me. 

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

We are down to 10. We still expecting to dominate the game? 

I know, some real ****ing retards in our support. 

RudolfTheKing51
15 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

What exactly do you want them to do? We have 10 men christ. 

RudolfTheKing51
12 minutes ago, feej said:

No leaders on the park, no structure, lack of game intelligence, deary feckin me. 

Losing haring is a huge problem. 
“no structure” is funny because we clearly do, and we’ve stuck to it very well since being 10 men. Even with 11 we have a clear game plan and it’s worked well every game we’ve had 11 player on the pitch minus stmirren away. 

15 minutes ago, RudolfTheKing51 said:

What exactly do you want them to do? We have 10 men christ. 

3 5 1

12 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Is this the end of Naiclue’s chances?

Didn't realise Halliday was available, yet he puts Sibbick on, when Cochrane goes off.

merseyjambo
4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

24 minutes ago, feej said:

27 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Got to love all these comments. 

The fact we’ve been solid and stuffy since going to 10 men suggests there are leaders on the park and they are sticking to a gameplan.

You do realise this is a game we don’t need to win. If we went after them with 10 men and lost he’d be criticised for blowing 4th.

Yet another game ruined as a spectacle by a dubious red card. 

For those that are saying it shouldn’t be Naismith, then tell us who do you want that realistically we can afford. Please bear in mind that the average salary of a manager in English Championship is 15k a week and in League 1 about 4k a week. Who can we realistically expect to get unless you’re happy with someone like Robinson or Goodwin. 

21 minutes ago, RudolfTheKing51 said:

Losing haring is a huge problem. 
“no structure” is funny because we clearly do, and we’ve stuck to it very well since being 10 men. Even with 11 we have a clear game plan and it’s worked well every game we’ve had 11 player on the pitch minus stmirren away. 

I'll take that back mate, boys did great in the end, derby pressure got to me. Haring a big loss as you say, but they hung in there.

TweedbankJambo

I'd give him the job. Obviously the red card ruined todays game but the last few games have been much more pleasing to watch.

7 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Got to love all these comments. 

The fact we’ve been solid and stuffy since going to 10 men suggests there are leaders on the park and they are sticking to a gameplan.

You do realise this is a game we don’t need to win. If we went after them with 10 men and lost he’d be criticised for blowing 4th.

Yet another game ruined as a spectacle by a dubious red card. 

For those that are saying it shouldn’t be Naismith, then tell us who do you want that realistically we can afford. Please bear in mind that the average salary of a manager in English Championship is 15k a week and in League 1 about 4k a week. Who can we realistically expect to get unless you’re happy with someone like Robinson or Goodwin. 

My comments were made in haste, felt at the time we were getting a bit of a runaround from them. We rode our luck with some their poor finishing but they went back to being their usual shit.

Some bizarre officiating didn't help either.

I'd be happy to give Naisy the gig with an experienced number 2 to support him.

Huge draw today for all the Euro reasons and for holding it together after the red. And I give him credit for the squad holding it together and equalizing late against Rangers, even if the point was meaningless.

Take a few days. Catch breath. Let him be preferred candidate, but I hope multiple candidates are interviewed.

Agentjambo
1 minute ago, TweedbankJambo said:

I'd give him the job. Obviously the red card ruined todays game but the last few games have been much more pleasing to watch.

Not hard after Neilsonball.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I don’t know anymore.

I’m a fat ****. Before I buy a chocolate bar these days I want to know my choices and the price.

Thats how I feel about the manager situ.

Naismith is a Kitkat I think.

I dont know if I want or can afford a Yorkie, or do I go a bit left field and get a Topic? Or if I can only have a Kitkat - I’ll take it but be a bit disappointed I didn’t have a better choice.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, Hearts007 said:

Give him a chance and let him bring in his own players

They’ll be Savage’s players though 

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I don’t know anymore.

I’m a fat ****. Before I buy a chocolate bar these days I want to know my choices and the price.

I dont know if I want or can afford a Yorkie, or do I go a bit left field and get a Topic? Or if I can only have a Kitkat - I’ll take it but be a bit disappointed I didn’t have a better choice.

Can you still get Topics?

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, Jamhammer said:

Well, that’s the issue. Maybe I can’t, so what I ultimately want I can’t get…

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, Hearts007 said:

will they?

Well he played it as much as he could with Neilson so Naismith arguably will be more malleable.

Don’t know what to think. I suspect we will give it to Naisy and to be honest we probably can’t do much better. 

He needs better players though. 

Massive questions for Savage to answer on Neilson and recruitment. 

Malinga the Swinga

No idea if Naismith will get job but he gets the players fighting for him and jersey so happy enough if he does get it.

If not, then thanks for that effort in last few games.

Nerja Jambo

Aberdeen appoint Robson from within. Motherwell appoint Ketterwell from within. St Johnstone appoint McLean from within. No fecking wonder Scottish football is in the state it is. I'll wait with baited breath to see who we appoint, but up to that point there are only 2 clubs in Scotland capable of thinking outside the box. Hopefully tomorrow we are club No.3.

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I don’t know anymore.

Naismith is a solero mate. Good times ahead 

2 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

What's got a hazelnut in every bite ?

Squirrel shit ! 

merseyjambo
5 minutes ago, feej said:

My comments were made in haste, felt at the time we were getting a bit of a runaround from them. We rode our luck with some their poor finishing but they went back to being their usual shit.

Some bizarre officiating didn't help either.

I'd be happy to give Naisy the gig with an experienced number 2 to support him.

I’ll have it mate that a derby is a nervy affair.

The bottom line was we only needed a point for 4th so we had to dig in. They had to open us up to finish above us so make it as difficult as possible. 70 minutes with 10 men in a derby they need to win and we held out.

We clearly did something right.

Hope Naismith gets it now.

Players are buying into what he wants.

Would be interesting to see the type of players he would be after.

And who he will usher out the door.

Go for it 1308
37 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You sir...are a clueless ****ing idiot 

merseyjambo
3 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

Aberdeen appoint Robson from within. Motherwell appoint Ketterwell from within. St Johnstone appoint McLean from within. No fecking wonder Scottish football is in the state it is. I'll wait with bated breath to see who we appoint, but up to that point there are only 2 clubs in Scotland capable of thinking outside the box. Hopefully tomorrow we are club No.3.

What sort of money do you think we will pay a manager and what sort of manager do you think we can get for that money 

Hearts1975
2 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

Aberdeen appoint Robson from within. Motherwell appoint Ketterwell from within. St Johnstone appoint McLean from within. No fecking wonder Scottish football is in the state it is. I'll wait with baited breath to see who we appoint, but up to that point there are only 2 clubs in Scotland capable of thinking outside the box. Hopefully tomorrow we are club No.3.

Who would you appoint ?

Who exactly is this mistery manegerial maverick that will come in and have big fat ange and wee beale in his back pocket 

2 clubs in Scotland that are capable of thinking outside the box ...deluded 

2 clubs in Scotland that have infinite resources and dominate the game due to it .....

hee haw to do with thinking out the box 

ScandinavianJambo

Naismith has done just enough, but if you are going to play such a high line you need personnel to deal with it and perhaps that has been his fault. However, we are fourth, we where compact and he led us. I hope he gets the gig.

In for me. Today was a brutal game, and I think he managed to keep the heid at half time to hold us together. 

If we'd had another 3/4 games, I'd have backed him to finish 3rd. 

Just now, merseyjambo said:

I’ll have it mate that a derby is a nervy affair.

The bottom line was we only needed a point for 4th so we had to dig in. They had to open us up to finish above us so make it as difficult as possible. 70 minutes with 10 men in a derby they need to win and we held out.

We clearly did something right.

Agreed, I was thinking we should be trying to get some fresh legs on in the midfield, we were just clearing it and they were coming right back at us and thought we could have done with an out ball option.

Anyway we held out. Glad the vermin are spewing.

HHGH

I'm in, apart from the St Mirren match all I have seen is positives from Naismith. Give him a transfer window and a pre season and I think he'll be great. Love style of football and the fight and passion shown today really does say it all. 

SwindonJambo

Give him the job - on a 1 or 2 year contract. Finances dictate that if we go for an experienced manager, it will be one with a chequered history and won't be cheap either. 

Knows the club, gets the club and has the players fighting for him (but hopefully not too much literally). He's a winner and has professional standards.