Unpopular Opinion(s)

Konrad von Carstein

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Across his knees as per original post...

(other than that what someone who's gone to the effort of making mac n cheese then some deviant puts ketchup on it does to that aforementioned deviant.. Not for me to say..)🙄👍

Yes used to drive me up the wall 

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Konrad von Carstein

• il Duce McTarkin

• Dick Dastardly

muldoon74
2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes used to drive me up the wall 

he probably knew that.

Well rid. 👍

Greedy Jambo
9 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

A good quality roll, strawberry jam, ready salted crisps and peanuts. Ooft. 

Not had it since 1990 though. 

In 1990 you were either pregnant or a yank. 

il Duce McTarkin
58 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

People who eat crisp sandwiches, should be executed. 

Watch society improve in their absence. 

I've let a few of your's pass on account of our previous cordial relations, but have to draw the line somewhere. 

The crisp and salad cream piece was a holiday treat for a 70s council kid. 

I hope your brain AIDS is both painful and drawn out, but you can shuffle on off to eternity knowing that society will improve in your absence.

12 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Never had one of those - but feckin' hell it makes sense.

(we had crisp and cheese sandwiches; mustn't have been quite as poor as I thought we were)

JudyJudyJudy

Just a heads up . Golden wonder

cheese and onion

crisps multi pack of 6 is £1 at Poundland !!  Cheap As chips 🍟 😂 night 

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Peppermint mint aero is the cats whiskers 

Mint Aero, straight out of the fridge, and taken with a cup of tea.  :toasting: 

Maple Leaf
2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Oafft, I want a salt n vinegar crisp sandwich now, not had one in ages. 

Salt and vinegar crisps are the best.  Anything else is nothing but a pale shadow of a crisp.

PaddysBar
3 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

In 1990 you were either pregnant or a yank. 

Nope. A 19 year old bronzed Adonis beating them off with sticks working in Kavos, Corfu😀

been here before
6 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Pfft, you clearly, need executed 🤷🏻‍♂️

Though you kind of proves my point. Hard to deny, the world would be better of if was less if your types 😃

****ing Wotsits Sandwich Muncher.

Probably put ketchup on sandwich too😡

People who eat sandwiches need strung uo by the nuggets.

Proper people eat pieces.

Unknown user
6 hours ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

I've let a few of your's pass on account of our previous cordial relations, but have to draw the line somewhere. 

I hope your brain AIDS is both painful and drawn out, but you can shuffle on off to eternity knowing that society will improve in your absence.

Come the revolution I'll show you where he lives. I doubt we'll get past the lawn armaments though, never mind the moat 

5 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Salt and vinegar crisps are the best.  Anything else is nothing but a pale shadow of a crisp.

This, a thousand times over. 

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Come the revolution I'll show you where he lives. I doubt we'll get past the lawn armaments though, never mind the moat 

I get the feeling it's not too far from me.

Should be well within range of the 15 inch naval shells that I can lob from the antique artillery pieces either side of my front door.

2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Your defo be first in line for the Auschwitz reopening. 

I'll be manning the machine gun tower.

2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

a bit like slavery I knew it was wrong and had no place in a developed society. 

Slavery gets shit done, LBJ, everyone knows that. Thise pyramids didn't build themseves. There should be no room for the above type of virtue signalling wokery in a civilised society imo.

2 hours ago, jonesy said:

That’s hopefully not what it could potentially be. 

I think we can assume that it is.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, jonesy said:

That’s hopefully not what it could potentially be. 

Bloody disgusting image to think of at this time of the morning 🤮😂 I meant cheese sauce 

JudyJudyJudy
6 hours ago, PaddysBar said:

Nope. A 19 year old bronzed Adonis beating them off with sticks working in Kavos, Corfu😀

😁

IMG_2791.gif

Konrad von Carstein

Who knew that crisp sandwiches (pieces) would cause such a ruckus. :lol:

Walkers Sensations Roast Chicken and Thyme on buttered bread 🤤

Crisps on a roll was a staple for break or lunchtime when I was an apprentice in Ferranti, that and chips slathered in salad cream :)

14 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

To what end?

It's good for them.And recommended by all leading vet types.

13 hours ago, Herbert. said:

If I forget to feed the dog in the morning she's a nightmare. Would hate to see her starving.

That's what the Mrs says.

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

It's good for them.And recommended by all leading vet types.

That's what the Mrs says.

How long we talking? 4 or 5 days?

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

3 months.

Roots out the weak ones.

Nothing like that.

It's good for us to.

I do it once every 2 weeks .

Caveat this by being amongst Independence voters, Nicola Sturgeon was a dreadful FM, a control freak more concerned with her public image, than actually delivering for the people of Scotland. Alex Salmond MANY MANY times better a FM. She's squandered chances to progress Independence that he would have revelled in. This yesterdays man nonsense means nothing if todays men are cowardly shit stains without any gumption to move things forward. 

Just now, Ked said:

Once a week.

Aye, but for how long? A dog won't be starved after a day but will probably be dead after 7 days (guessing here as I've not got a dog I'm just curious if it's akin to a human having a prolonged fast or something a bit more extreme). 

Konrad von Carstein

And speaking of dogs/unpopular opinions...

No one living in an urban area (other than blind people), should be able to own a mutt unless they have acccess to a large garden in which aforementioned minging beast can piss and shit to its heart's content. Dogs crapping (and I've noticed there's more of it being left rather than picked up; perhaps a legacy of all the dumb feckers who bought a pooch as a lockdown 'thing') and urinating all over pavements is disgusting and should be met with a minimum penalty of £500 and/or some kind of cleaning duty.

Why are humans subjected to a fine/harassment by the plod if they piss in the street but everyone accepts dogs doing the same?

Well-trained working dogs are a beautiful sight to behold. The wonky DNA-accidents on four legs and the weirdo 'designer' dugs that people chuck thousands of pounds on are little more than substitutes for a) a personality or b) friends.

Ziggy says hi :)

received_1574428046389329.jpeg

6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

And speaking of dogs/unpopular opinions...

No one living in an urban area (other than blind people), should be able to own a mutt unless they have acccess to a large garden in which aforementioned minging beast can piss and shit to its heart's content. Dogs crapping (and I've noticed there's more of it being left rather than picked up; perhaps a legacy of all the dumb feckers who bought a pooch as a lockdown 'thing') and urinating all over pavements is disgusting and should be met with a minimum penalty of £500 and/or some kind of cleaning duty.

Why are humans subjected to a fine/harassment by the plod if they piss in the street but everyone accepts dogs doing the same?

Well-trained working dogs are a beautiful sight to behold. The wonky DNA-accidents on four legs and the weirdo 'designer' dugs that people chuck thousands of pounds on are little more than substitutes for a) a personality or b) friends.

Good opinion.

Just now, jonesy said:

Nothing highlighted this more than her behaviour during Covid.

Salmond returning to sort out the SNP and merge it with Alba would be a wonderful fillip.

If that all came under the backdrop of Sturgeon and her "husband" getting the jail, I think I'd be on cloud 9. 

re a merger I don't think there is much chance of that though. The SNP looks to be a party split down the middle of, old guard types that actually believe in Independence, and the new types that see Independence as a neat idea that would be nice to have one day, without actually doing anything to move the dial. 

The folly of the new guard is that voters aren't as stupid as they think. The logical question voters will eventually wisen up to, is why would I vote for the SNP if they aren't going to deliver Independence? I think they're in for a hammering in the next election due to the voter apathy that their inaction has created. I'm certainly not wasting my time going to vote to keep Deidre Brock or Ben MacPherson earning funny money doing sweet **** all whilst nothing changes. 

Keeping this on topic, an unpopular opinion might well be that the SNP have betrayed the Independence movement. 

Konrad von Carstein

Bet you've got the peanut butter out again for him.

Stop projecting your deviant desires Jonesy, there's a good lad :biker:

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, OTT said:

Caveat this by being amongst Independence voters, Nicola Sturgeon was a dreadful FM, a control freak more concerned with her public image, than actually delivering for the people of Scotland. Alex Salmond MANY MANY times better a FM. She's squandered chances to progress Independence that he would have revelled in. This yesterdays man nonsense means nothing if todays men are cowardly shit stains without any gumption to move things forward. 

Agreed 

13 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Nothing highlighted this more than her behaviour during Covid.

Salmond returning to sort out the SNP and merge it with Alba would be a wonderful fillip.

Aye she’s nothing now . An irrelevance 

9 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Ziggy says hi :)

received_1574428046389329.jpeg

Morning ziggy 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Stop projecting your deviant desires Jonesy, there's a good lad :biker:

😂

14 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'd like to add 'pet' (as opposed to mousers and strays) cats to this, too.

One of my wife's friends spent £5k on a cat during lockdown. Thing doesn't even eat spiders. Just a big grey ball of spoilt, lazy fluff.

Now you've spoilt it. Cats are magnificent and should be the only permitted pet.

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, jonesy said:

If I were to post my deviant desires on this forum I'd be banned sine die and probably be put on some kind of register.

I'm pretty sure that having yer mutt lick SunPat off yer bellend is not only allowed in Fife, but quite possibly part of some cultural festival.

Sun Pat! :boak:

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, jonesy said:

Glad to see that the brand I used by way of example was the only part of my post at which you took umbrage.

Was trying, and failing it seems, to inject some levity into the conversation.

You seem angry this morning, hangover?

Konrad von Carstein

This is outrageous! 

There was a time when our government of the day would decry this behaviour of it happened abroad.

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

:527: morning 3xJ :)

Woof woof 🐶 

Konrad von Carstein
5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

No, just killing time baiting the usual suspects during a slow morning at work after force majeure caused a venue change and a resultant messy schedule.

Ah! That's good then, carry on.

Have a nice day :euro:

57 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Aye, but for how long? A dog won't be starved after a day but will probably be dead after 7 days (guessing here as I've not got a dog I'm just curious if it's akin to a human having a prolonged fast or something a bit more extreme). 

Say starved .

Not fed one day a week.

Just now, Ked said:

Say starved .

Not fed one day a week.

Ah okay, cheers. That doesn't seem as unpalatable, although having done a few longer fasts myself I wouldn't necessarily have thought of more days as cruel per se but I guess when the dogs got no choice it felt a bit harsh. Interesting, I wouldn't have thought they'd have got much benefit other than calorie control from just a day but I'm basing that on humans.

Given I don't have a dog, you can tell I'm bored this morning 😂😂

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Ah okay, cheers. That doesn't seem as unpalatable, although having done a few longer fasts myself I wouldn't necessarily have thought of more days as cruel per se but I guess when the dogs got no choice it felt a bit harsh. Interesting, I wouldn't have thought they'd have got much benefit other than calorie control from just a day but I'm basing that on humans.

It boosts immune systems and digestion.

Does the same for us.

JudyJudyJudy
51 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Now you've spoilt it. Cats are magnificent and should be the only permitted pet.

Im more of a cat person . Love them . 

49 minutes ago, jonesy said:

If I were to post my deviant desires on this forum I'd be banned sine die and probably be put on some kind of register.

I'm pretty sure that having yer mutt lick SunPat off yer bellend is not only allowed in Fife, but quite possibly part of some cultural festival.

I don’t trust a thing that can lick their balls then want to lick your face 😎

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I’m back on fasting . Didn’t eat until 6 pm the last few nights . Last food was 10 pm night before 

26 minutes ago, Ked said:

It boosts immune systems and digestion.

Does the same for us.

A days fast will do little for a human other than feel hungry and help reduce their overall calories imo (which isn't a bad thing)

Most of the benefits for humans seem to come from the onset of autophagy which won't happen in a single day.

12 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I’m back on fasting . Didn’t eat until 6 pm the last few nights . Last food was 10 pm night before 

Nice one. I find it a much easier way to lose weight than eating many small meals.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

A days fast will do little for a human other than feel hungry and help reduce their overall calories imo (which isn't a bad thing)

Most of the benefits for humans seem to come from the onset of autophagy which won't happen in a single day.

Nice one. I find it a much easier way to lose weight than eating many small meals.

It’s the only way I’ve lost any weight , but need to do it for longer period . 

Dawnrazor

I don't think I could fast for long, I feel sick and get the boak after a while.

26 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It’s the only way I’ve lost any weight , but need to do it for longer period . 

If it works for you and is sustainable, just stick at it with patience. Don't do longer for weight loss imo, it'll just make you miserable.

12 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I don't think I could fast for long, I feel sick and get the boak after a while.

I did 72 hours out of curiosity a couple of months ago and plan on now doing it once a quarter as I felt incredible after it. Most of that passes about 36 hours in and it's actually not too bad the rest, I felt an odd euphoria around from about 48 hours onwards. Sleeping is a nightmare though 😂

Edited by Taffin

il Duce McTarkin
52 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I felt an odd euphoria around from about 48 hours onwards. 

That's a natural release of endorphins as your body switches over to burning fat for fuel.

When I'm offshore I eat 2 small low-carb meals a day between 12 and 6 pm. Every morning at around 9am I get that same rush of euphoria that you're on about. It's ****ing magic.

Edited by Dirk McTarkin

BlueRiver

I try it. Then I get bored at some point through the day and before I remember I'm meant to be fasting I've ate 5 chocolate bourbons.